Gen 5 Article Claims/Suggestions

Hi, I'd like to write a guide to RU offense. It's really the main play style down there, stall sucks as nothing has reliable recovery...

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello.

Me, sandshrewz, sirndpt are planning to write articles for NU Sun and NU Rain. If we have to, we can merge them to one article, but if we can keep them seperate it would be great.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'd like to write a guide to RU offense. It's really the main play style down there, stall sucks as nothing has reliable recovery...
I'm sure the person writing the RU Stall guide will be very disappointed to see this, anyway go ahead.

Hello.

Me, sandshrewz, sirndpt are planning to write articles for NU Sun and NU Rain. If we have to, we can merge them to one article, but if we can keep them seperate it would be great.
Make them separate, go ahead.

I realized the way I was planning to write my article would look like the threat list, anyways, can I change it to BW OU stall breaking? Come on, there is a guide to dual screens

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
holy shit no uu guides.

i would like to write a bw uu guide to spikestacking, seeing as it's probably the most common playstyle in the tier atm.

debating on doing speed tiers too but we'll see.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I realized the way I was planning to write my article would look like the threat list, anyways, can I change it to BW OU stall breaking? Come on, there is a guide to dual screens
hmm, I'd like to see an outline of this

holy shit no uu guides.

i would like to write a bw uu guide to spikestacking, seeing as it's probably the most common playstyle in the tier atm.

debating on doing speed tiers too but we'll see.
doesn't sound like much to say, will need some more convincing that this is sufficient for an individual article before allowing it instead of just one that encompasses all the entry hazards like the one zarator wrote for OU.

May I write a guide on sand in bw ou?
look at the link harsha posted, if you want to take that over then sure, and you can work on that change whatever you like about it. Would rather see that done/updated than an entirely new thing from scratch.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can I get permission to do the NU threatlist by myself? I'm going to blitz the NU stall article and I'll get the threatlist done too!

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Can I get permission to do the NU threatlist by myself? I'm going to blitz the NU stall article and I'll get the threatlist done too!
let's see that stall article first, then the threatlist. Not both at the same time ,especially if you're gonna go solo on it.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Me and Raseri are eager to take over the NU speed tiers and finally get them finished! I've already collected the data from Electrode to Articuno in usage (Raseri would be handling the top 50) so rest assured that they'll get finished this time.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Me and Raseri are eager to take over the NU speed tiers and finally get them finished! I've already collected the data from Electrode to Rampardos in usage (Raseri would be handling the top 50) so rest assured that they'll get finished this time.
go for it

Since we're done collecting data for speed tiers and it only needs to be formatted, and maybe having a few sets added I was wondering if I could take over the NU Threatlist, it went inactive after it started and I would like to revive it. If I need to wait until the speed tiers are absolutely finished I'll wait though

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Since we're done collecting data for speed tiers and it only needs to be formatted, and maybe having a few sets added I was wondering if I could take over the NU Threatlist, it went inactive after it started and I would like to revive it. If I need to wait until the speed tiers are absolutely finished I'll wait though
well we still need speed tiers for three other tiers, but you can take over the threatlist, feel free to make a new thread and use some of the entries in the previous one if you want to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)