pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dozz/Keely/Havak/Twash/drug duck/Blackbird/Tim/Porkloin

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh too many people to cheer for -....-

But my lover Osirus will win <3

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Haha I forgot you were attending for a sec there mate, you don't need luck to win this my man ;)

Thinking of now going. Anyone from the UK who has not got transport sorted and would like to share costs of transport PM me. If I get 3 other people interested it'll cost us an estimated £30 to £40 each to get there and back.

will be going in order to cheer for my friends :D
good luck to yoshi,drug_duck and tblakey and all the others ^^

im not sure about twitter but at least i can try.

Sol: The reason I am taking that much is cause I am diabetic and just want to be more safe than not
Oh, I never knew, sorry about that, well if anything. I have extra merchandise money or can just splash out more cash on food than usual.

Worst case scenario, i have little or no change to convert back into £ in M&S and have to end up paying the rest into a charity box -.-

I'm looking forward to Paris, too especially for meeting you all x3
I'll be there together with drug_duck. (I hope for a drug_duck vs. MewMisaki final xD)

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah good luck everyone!

I´m kind of nervous already, been nervous for a few days now. I don´t know if it´s because of the flight or because my team is just a fun team.

Well, there´s going to be so many smogonites...we should probably use nameplates or something, there´s no way to remember the names of like 30 people.

So, I heard the Germans plan on going to the Eiffel Tower at 4:30 p.m. if I remember correctly, do you British pokémaniacs have some after-tourney plans? What about the Spanish guys?

Also, what do people think is an appropriate time to come to the tourney, around 7 or is that too late?

Linck or any other French player who knows where the place is, can you confirm that the nearest metro station is Louise Michel?

The British players are also coincidentally heading to the Eiffel Tower for around that time/a bit earlier, we don't really intend to watch the juniors or seniors.

In Birmingham getting there late and being in the back of the queue was an advantage, all the good players were in the front, I believe in Essen it was a disadvantage, all the good players I was aware of seemed to be crowded in the back of the queue. So personally for Paris I have no idea what time to arrive.

The British players are also coincidentally heading to the Eiffel Tower for around that time/a bit earlier, we don't really intend to watch the juniors or seniors.

In Birmingham getting there late and being in the back of the queue was an advantage, all the good players were in the front, I believe in Essen it was a disadvantage, all the good players I was aware of seemed to be crowded in the back of the queue. So personally for Paris I have no idea what time to arrive.
Hmm, do u reckon, we should hang in the middle of the queue then?
I dunno, if i were to have a guess, i'd say it would be the same situation as Birmingham, although i really don't know...being in the middle would be scary, maybe we should have a discussion about this on friday haha.

Btw Baz is here now, so we are gonna get some matches in and prepare ourselves for friday, we should be in victoria at 9am at the latest, he'll be in his gengar shirt, and i'll be wearing a white togepi patterned shirt so hopefully we may notice each other before the coach.

Incase, we don't find each other, shall we leave contact numbers in pm?

Everyone's against me :( I'll just have to do this the hard, old fashioned way ^_^

Blakey: "All the good players were at the front". Why thank you :naughty::naughty:

Picollo is cool,
Picollo is smart,
Picollo always shows you how to rock
and will be also there. LETS START!

;) ;) ;)

YOu too? and still youre going to paris!! :facepalm:
jk, i know it's for your sisters sake. GO julia!! Also rooting for Yoshi aka 13Random17 and the other guys from Germany.

well

1. iam rooting for everyone who is there.
2. i like traveling
3. i can meet the wonderful female Pokestaff members again haha <3
4. i can scout..oh well nobody will use the same team @worlds again but atleast i can try to understand how the winners play lol

I go this tourney.. I will win again same year?.. sorry.. I not can play T.T ..

I encourage my friends and all Spanish¡¡¡ and other friends that diferent countries (Drug Duck, Pokerob, Massi, Rees, Galooks, etc etc etc..)

Go Albert ¡¡¡ =D

Leeet's go¡¡ :D Paris *.* here comes the king of the girls jsjsjs :$

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Seems like there's going to be plenty of people about then. Follow me on twitter (@Dozzalon) if you have it. I'll be on here during the next couple of days via my phone as well.

Let's see what happens then.. Can't wait for Coach travel.... not.

Could I have like a phone number to ring (t-mobile friendly...) so that we can meet you before the coach? Unless you're confident we will meet beforehand, before the coach

But anyway, look for a togegi and a gengar shirt. We might have to shout "VGC" as a last resort.

Just about to leave in the next hour or so, and I will be arriving at Victoria Station around 6.30am (shoot me, now) as it was the cheapest option by some distance. Hopefully someone gets there at a similarly early time so I won't feel like falling asleep quite so much. See you all tomorrow ("today") / looking forwards to meeting new people on Saturday!

Yeah good luck everyone!

I´m kind of nervous already, been nervous for a few days now. I don´t know if it´s because of the flight or because my team is just a fun team.

Well, there´s going to be so many smogonites...we should probably use nameplates or something, there´s no way to remember the names of like 30 people.

So, I heard the Germans plan on going to the Eiffel Tower at 4:30 p.m. if I remember correctly, do you British pokémaniacs have some after-tourney plans? What about the Spanish guys?

Also, what do people think is an appropriate time to come to the tourney, around 7 or is that too late?

Linck or any other French player who knows where the place is, can you confirm that the nearest metro station is Louise Michel?

The nearest station is " Porte de Champeret ". The first metro is around 5.45

woa cool o_O team gb's serious this time around.. will be a tough competition! GO team germany, better not underestimate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)