VGC '12 France National - Paris - March 17th - WON BY bharmalm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! A European Nats every week makes everything so much more exciting. Best of luck to everyone going. A Smogonite needs to win!! xD

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Good Luck to everyone playing hopefully I'll see you in Hawaii for worlds(Don't do anything you'll regret)! :D

Good luck to everyone competing today! Especially hoping for Dozz to pull out a win here but really all of the players playing today are great people and I wish everyone the best of luck!

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Unless someone who knows them is at the event and able to feed us updates, we won't know how they're doing.

Keelhauled out R3
drug_duck out early

tblakey89 out
Baz Anderson out
Sol64 lost to Dozz
Pokerob hasn't started yet

twash and Havak still playing R2 matches

Why are good people losing again :|

BUT GO DOZZ

also hahahahaha I bet Pokerob's hanging back to get a bye again COME ON ROUND 1 ISN'T THAT HARD lol

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
twash is in again! His opponent was found to be hacking! In finalists lounge now.
Havak is out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)