VGC '12 Northeast Regional - Philadelphia, PA - Won by JiveTime & KeepBayleefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tournament is gonna be awesome

Winning will be difficult though as the last northeast tournament only invited about 5 people to nats and there are a lot of good players going.

<3 Birch
<3 Dimsun

But in all seriousness I wasn't trying to sound like a whiny idiot. Iss, you are a great player, and I would not be surprised if you did end up winning it all.

Some guy at nats last year told a few people that I was running Scarf Jellicent so that surprise was ruined. :/
DONT WORRY I AVENGED YOU

by losing to said guy in the first round

today i lost to a mono-blue team from brazil, i kid you not. i couldn't tell that his chomp was scarfed because i had tailwind up and then it was too late. it was terrible.

I am I one of those 5.......
Not sure if you are saying you are one of those or if you're asking me if i think you.

If you are asking me I don't know you/haven't seen you battle so you aren't in that 5.

But that doesn't mean you can't prove me wrong. You could very well be a strong battler :3

Not sure if you are saying you are one of those or if you're asking me if i think you.

If you are asking me I don't know you/haven't seen you battle so you aren't in that 5.

But that doesn't mean you can't prove me wrong. You could very well be a strong battler :3
Asking. But, thanks I think.

Edit: Oh I meant to put Am I one of those

Wolfey

VGC 2016 Masters Champion
Im calling Kinderlew and Human to do well in all seriousness, due to sheer respect for the kindergang. And yeah I hear they have lots of good mountains for training in Virginia

Wolfey is bad just like trick room

lol do not be dissing on Trick Room! Speaking of Trick Room...

Teeheehee!(Like Yogi Bear sez it)

I can't make any guesses on who will win Seniors, but I somewhat support GARCHOMPZILLA(101?). That doesn't mean his ass won't get whooped if he plays me though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)