VGC '12 Italy National - Milan - April 1st - WON BY --Kasty--!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, seniors and juniors have a spanish representation too
- Seniors : MartaThePro, (and Im not sure who else will be attending, lots of spanish
seniors were planning to fly there, but I dont know if they all did, Ill let you know in a minute)
- Juniors : Repray´s cousin (8 year old or so, top 8 i think san diego in VGC 2011)
GL y´all and Ill be updating if I see something

yeah, seniors and juniors have a spanish representation too
- Seniors : MartaThePro, (and Im not sure who else will be attending, lots of spanish
seniors were planning to fly there, but I dont know if they all did, Ill let you know in a minute)
- Juniors : Repray´s cousin (8 year old or so, top 8 i think san diego in VGC 2011)
GL y´all and Ill be updating if I see something
Thanks Ravi;)

I´ve been told no more spaniards will be attending seniors
so gl marta and watch out for Niccola!

Deleted User 108547

Banned deucer.
Ravi, do you know something about Marta's tournament, her stage or something else, couse I'm watching the streaming but it runs a litle bad (lagg).

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Played bad turn1, but a rockslide miss just ruined everything. Half my fault, half I'd blame on "Hax" sounds like a cop out. I'll get my press officer to release a statement regarding the immediate future of my playing career.
Congrats to those who top 4'd and such.

Congrats to Kasty! But this time, please, go to the World Cup instead the Paletojornadas.

Spanish players have won now in Spain, UK, France and Italy. Germany is left but for some reason spanish players never go to compete in Germany.

Congrats to Kasty! But this time, please, go to the World Cup instead the Paletojornadas.

German players have won now in Germany, UK, France and Italy. Spain is left but for some reason german players never go to compete in Spain.

hahaha ;)

German players have won now in Germany, UK, France and Italy. Spain is left but for some reason german players never go to compete in Spain.

hahaha ;)
There were germans in Madrid and germans haven't won in Italy o.o

Ruben. In 2013 Havaks should go to Germany for 5 out.of 5.

there were no germans in Spain as far as i know and Michilele alias Pantalay became 3. he lost semis against Kasty, i think.

Deleted User 108547

Banned deucer.

Spanish players have won now in Spain, UK, France and Italy. Germany is left but for some reason spanish players never go to compete in Germany.
Paletojornadas seems to be really fun xDDDDDD. Anyway, Kasty has enough level to win the WCS, I hope he thinks like me, and this year goes to Hawaii, im sure that he will put highly de spanish level.

3 germans in top 4 seniors haha

julia (daflos sister 2 times seniors champion in germany)
Sewadle -- STRNG guy probably the best outta there
and a bro of billa haha

STRNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)