Gen 3 Evaluate my team please.

I haven't lost with this team yet, but I've come close, and I know it can be improved.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 87 HP / 113 Atk / 151 Def / 159 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Curse
- Rest
- Return
- Shadow Ball
Curselax.

Crobat (M) @ Poison Barb
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 8 HP / 251 Atk / 251 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Haze
- Sludge Bomb
- Steel Wing
Phys. Sweep/Hazer

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 150 Atk / 150 Def / 105 SAtk / 105 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Thunder Wave
Phys. Sweep

Starmie @ Leftovers
Trait: Illuminate
EVs: 85 HP / 85 Atk / 85 Def / 85 Spd / 85 SAtk / 85 SDef
Hardy Nature (Neutral)
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Rapid Spin
- Thunderbolt
Sweep/Spike Counter, Forgot to do ev's, but 252 speed, 252 sp. atk, 6. sp.def, and modest nature.

Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 6 HP/ 252 Sp. Atk./ 252 Speed
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Torment
- Will-O-Wisp
Burn/Torment/Sweep

Aggron (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 255 HP / 255 Def
Hardy Nature (Neutral)
- Iron Tail
- Rest
- Taunt
- Toxic
Def tank.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
No offense, but how many games did you play 2? With those EV spreads, I am sorry, but you aren't going to beat any experienced players. Dugtrio can Revenge Kill 2 of your pokes, Aggron, And Tyranitar.

Torment isn't really that good, so go with Giga Drain/HP Grass/Ice Punch.
Make Gengar/Starmie Timid. Use a different starter instead of Curselax, he is for lategame.

You have a QuakeSlide Weakness, get a Bulky Flygon or a Claydol in replace of aggron. He does nothing but just sit there and die to EQ/BBreaks/FPunches. The thing about Flygon is that he is unpredictable. He could counter Swampert with Giga Drain/Hp Grass, Skarmory with FB, and Blissey with EQ.

You don't need all those Spatk EVs on the Tyranitar with only one Special move.

I haven't lost with this team yet, but I've come close, and I know it can be improved.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 87 HP / 113 Atk / 151 Def / 159 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Curse
- Rest
- Return
- Shadow Ball
140 HP / 136 Atk / 92 Def / 140 SDef
Careful Nature is a better spread

Crobat (M) @ Poison Barb
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 8 HP / 251 Atk / 251 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Haze
- Sludge Bomb
- Steel Wing
I think you should just go with the CB version or get a new pokemon because Hazing crobat is just not worth it, also add the atk and Spd ev...

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 150 Atk / 150 Def / 105 SAtk / 105 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Thunder Wave
Tyranitar doesnt really seem to fit on this team since only aggron is immune to sandstream, what are you trying to hit with crunch with only 252 sp atk, that rock slide couldnt take care of and I think you should just ditch thunderwave since swampert's usually what comes out, maybe you could make this a CB tar, no matter what you decide though you'll have to rework your team...

Starmie @ Leftovers
Trait: Illuminate
EVs: 85 HP / 85 Atk / 85 Def / 85 Spd / 85 SAtk / 85 SDef
Hardy Nature (Neutral)
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Rapid Spin
- Thunderbolt
Maybe some hp evs for taking on gyarados, and I would really go surf over psychic

Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 6 HP/ 252 Sp. Atk./ 252 Speed
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Torment
- Will-O-Wisp
He's kind of too fragile for torment, and shadow ball is a special move so with no attack evs you're not going to do much, youd be better off going hp dark, but I recommend hypnosis or explosion maybe, giga drain etc... over SB and Torment

Aggron (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 255 HP / 255 Def
Hardy Nature (Neutral)
- Iron Tail
- Rest
- Taunt
- Toxic
Sorry but quad weak to the most common move in the game means this is no physical wall, this moveset, is kind of terrible...go Impish, and try the sub punching aggron with thunderwave, im not really sure on the ev spread since i dont use aggron, but i really think you should replace this with a real physical wall

your only rock resistance is Aggron, and it will have trouble switching to strong choice banded attacks[this applies to experienced players that are good at predicting]. In my opinion, Medicham can rip this whole team apart with smart prediction [like predicting a switch to Snorlax for example, and taking it from there].

You have two 4x weaknesses to Fighting, and one 2x weakness, which is simply to many. True your other pokemon all 2x/4x resist or are immune, but its still pretty scary as your making it pretty easy for your opponent to predict their moves and hit SE on Crobat and stuff trying to absorb all the Fighting attacks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)