Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Alchemator has conquered the queue (thanks Alch :D), it's time to build it back up again! >:D Two claims this time: one from this reffing and one from this easy battle.

From the first, I get 3 UC, bringing me to 9 UC.

From the second, I get 2 CC, bringing me to 6 CC. Alma (Houndour) gets 1 EC (3 with KOC and Lucky Egg), 2 MC, and 1 DC, bringing him to 3/6 EC and 1/5 DC. I will then spend his 2 MC on Fire Fang and Crunch (BW Level-Up), bringing him back down to 0 MC.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3464404

This is why I hate Double Team and Audino.

Claiming:

Tortferngatr: 4 CC
Sigilyph: 6 MC, 1 KOC

Sigilyph will buy BW TM Fly, BW TM Solarbeam, and BW TM Dream Eater. She will put her KOC into my CC to make 5.

Using 2 of those five to buy a mon that I've REALLY wanted to use but never got the chance to:

Colosshale [Cho'Gath] (M)

Nature: Jolly (-1 special attack, +15% speed and 98^2/435~22% accuracy boost)

Type:
Dark/Water
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Rebound: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released into battle, it senses the hazards the opponent has laid on the field and thrusts them to the other side of the arena where they will affect the opponent's Pokemon. The Pokemon does not suffer the effects of these hazards when it switches in.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Flare Boost (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's Body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fueling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks do two (2) more damage.

Stats: 83/42/52/71(-)/62/85(+)

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 98 (+)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Leer
Tackle
Mud Shot
Bubblebeam
Rapid Spin
Mud Bomb
Pursuit

Encore
Fake Out
Fire Fang

Taunt
Earthquake
U-Turn

Also, for a deal, leaving me with 1 CC (thank SimonSays for the format!):

Piplup (Socially Awkward) [M]
Nature: Brave [Adds one (1) Rank to attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.]
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Defiant (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 34 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Bide
Bubblebeam
Fury Attack

Icy Wind
Yawn
Flail

Scald
Ice Beam
Brick Break

Moves: 14

Purchasing a new mon with 2 of my 4CC
4-2=2 left

Connect Four the Minccino (F)
Nature: Hasty (+Speed, -Def)

Type: Normal

Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:

Cute Charm: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
Skill Link: (DW-LOCKED) This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).

Stats: (Hasty Nature)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 87 (+17ACC) (+)

EC 0/6
MC 0
DC 0/5

Moves:

Pound
Growl
Helping Hand
Tickle
DoubleSlap
Encore
Swift
Sing
Tail Slap

Endure
Aqua Tail
Iron Tail

Thief
Dig
Thunderbolt

Stratos

Banned deucer.
a surprise win

Colosshale is using his 2 MC to buy Body Slam (1) and Dig (1)

Porygon is using his 2 KOC as EC and using his MC to buy Tri Attack (1) and Magic Coat (1)

also i have a lot of uc and need to crush mercilessly glacier SO

(Pyroak) Hot Potato (M)
Nature: Rash (+ SpA, - SpD)
Types: Grass / Fire
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
Atk: 3
Def: 4
SpA: 4 (+)
SpD: 2 (-)
Spe: 60
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9 (previously 7)
MC: 3
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Wood Hammer
Flare Blitz
Sweet Scent
Growth
Absorb
Ember
Leech Seed
Bullet Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin
Synthesis
Lava Plume
Zap Cannon

Earth Power
Counter
Dragonbreath

Sunny Day
SolarBeam
Fire Blast
Will-O-Wisp
Hidden Power (Ice, 7)
Endure
Protect

Also using the MC for Zap Cannon (1) and Protect (2)

I get this:

King Serperior gets 2 CC and a loss!
Bane the Magikarp gets 1 EC and 2 MC
Goku the Riolu gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC
Random the Togepi gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC

From Here

Edit:

I also get this:

2CC for me --- 1EC, 2MC, and 1DC to Riolu, Scyther, and Nidoran (Now a Nidorino as I evolved it sometime after this match began). Scyther also gets 1KOC.

I get this from here: see?

all i do is win, win no matter what

i get 2cc

Hazel the dusclops gets 1 EC 2MC, and 2KOC
EC: 7/9, but i use one KOC for EC, so 9/9 means Evolution!

3MC (2mc +1KOC) gets Hazel the Dusknoir the tutor move Dynamic Punch

Dusknoir [Hazel] (Female)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Info on Hazel: Also finding herself in a state of solitude alongside Twila, Hazel yearns to get stronger. However, at the moment she is already a dastardly opponent, able to conjure up hundreds of nasty tricks, and when those are taken from her, she can use her decent offense to stop the enemy in their tracks.

Type:
Ghost:
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 39 (-)
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Will-O-Wisp
Thunder Punch
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Gravity
Bind
Shadow Punch
Hex

Ominous Wind
Pain Split
Skill Swap
Dynamic Punch

Ice Beam
Psychic
Trick Room
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Earthquake
Protect

27 Moves

Also, Quicksilver the slugma gets 1EC, 2MC, 1DC and 1KOC
EC:4/6, but add the KOC and he gets 6/6.... More evolution!

Uses 2MC on the level up moves Shell Smash and Rock Slide
*also name change. Quicksilver is now known as Purple Fizz*

Purple Fizz the Slugma (M)

Nature: Quiet (+special attack, - speed)

Info on Quicksilver:

Type:

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Magma Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon has a strong, heated armor that makes it incapable of being frozen. The armor also reduces the Base Attack Power of all incoming attacks by one (1).

Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

(DW UNLOCKED) Weak Armor: (Can be Enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:

Def: Rank 5
Spe: 26 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Yawn
Smog
Ember
Rock Throw
Harden
Recover
Flame Burst
Earth Power
Body Slam
Lava Plume
Shell Smash
Rock Slide

Curse
Heat wave
Smokescreen
Pain Split

Protect
Rock Tomb
Over Heat
Double Team
Flame Charge

21 Moves

Spending my 19UC the following way:

My Chimchar gets Flamethrower (LU), Slack Off (LU), Sunny Day (BW TM) and Counter (Egg). This is 7, bringing me to 12.

I'll then use these 12 to buy my Scraggy Fake Out (Egg), Counter (Egg), Protect (BW TM), Substitute (BW TM), Head Smash (LU), and Focus Punch (LU). This is 12, leaving me with Zilch...and a happy Scraggy.

Temperantia, Maxim, typon, Maxim again, waterwarrior, SimonSays (make sure to spend Taillow's KOC!), Dummy007, LS, Subway J, Pwnemon, King Serperior, Yarnus, and MrL are APPROVED

Tort, you need the SC and WC on Colosshale. Fix that and you're APPROVED.

Glacier, you need to add the Rock STAB summary to Magcargo. Fix that and you're APPROVED.

15 gives me a UC and puts me at 7

Ok, after adding my points up to my mons, I shall do this:

Tyrant the Nidorino: 1KOC -> MC -> 5MC total -> Stocking up for Nidoking moves.
Firestorm the Flarelm: 1KOC -> EC -> 6EC total
Goku the Riolu: 1KOC -> EC -> 6EC total

Goku also has 5/5 DC, so his DW ability is Unlocked.

What's this? Goku is evolving!!!

Lucario [Goku] (male)
Nature: Naughty (+1 Atk, -1Sp.Def)
Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Steadfast: (Innate)If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: (Innate)When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Justified: (Innate)This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 90
Size Class: 3

EC: 6/6 Maxed
MC: 4
DC: 5/5 Maxed
KOC: 0

Attacks:
Quick Attack(*)
Foresight(*)
Endure(*)
Counter(*)
Force Palm(*)
Feint(*)
Reversal(*)
Screech(*)
Nasty Plot

Crunch(*)
Bullet Punch(*)
Detect(*)

Rock Slide(*)
Shadow Claw(*)
Earthquake(*)
Ice Punch
Swords Dance
Dig

Move Number: 18

Goku automatically gets the following moves: Dark Pulse, Metal Claw, Bone Rush, and Metal Sound.
I use Goku's 4MC to buy Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Extremespeed, and Dragon Pulse (All are LU). This leaves Goku with 0MC.

Stormblade the Scyther: 2KOC -> EC -> 4EC total
Bane the Magikarp: 1KOC that I forgot about (went 1v1 with a Caterpie and came out winning) -> EC -> 6EC

Bane also has 5DC, so his DW ability is unlocked as well ^_^

What is this? Bane is evolving!!

Bane [Gyarados] (Male)
Nature: Lonely (-1 Def, +1 Atk)
Type:
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Intimidate: (Can be Activated)When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Moxie: (Innate)This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6(+1)
Def: Rank 2 (-1)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 81
Size Class: 6
Weight Class: 6

EC: 6/6 Maxed
MC: 11
DC: 5/5 Maxed

Attacks:
Splash
Tackle
Flail

Bounce
Bubble (event)
Reversal (event)

Move Total: 7

With evolution, comes new moves. Bane automatically gets these moves:
Thrash, Bite, Dragon Rage

I now spend Bane's MC on: Waterfall (BW TM/HM), Ice Fang (LU), Earthquake(BW TM/HM), Stone Edge(BW TM/HM), Protect (BW TM/HM), and Dive (BW TM/HM)

I also believe that we get 1 free nature change. If so, I am changing Bane's nature to Adamant.

I also have 10CC, so I will now buy what I couldn't before:

Heracross (Metabee) [Male]
Nature: Jolly (-Sp.Atk, +Speed [+15% speed] +12.5 Acc)
Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Swarm: (Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Guts: (Innate)This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Moxie(DW - Locked): (Innate)This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Spe: 85 -> 97.75 -> Rounded to 98 Speed.
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: N/A

Attacks:

Night Slash
Tackle
Leer
Horn Attack
Endure
Fury Attack
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Counter

Focus Punch
Double Edge
Bide

Swords Dance
Earthquake
Stone Edge

Move Total: 15

I believe that I have the speed and Acc thing messed up. If someone can check please?

Using 20 of my 27 CC to buy an Expert Belt

Also, -2 more CC.

Gastly [Spectre] (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe, +29% Accuracy, -1 Def)

Type: Ghost / Poison
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats: 30 / 35 / 30 / 100 / 35 / 80

Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 92 (80*1.15)
+29% Accuracy

Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks:

Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Sucker Punch
Shadow Ball

Disable
Explosion
Perish Song

Taunt
Thunderbolt
Sludge Bomb

Using 1 UC to buy it Shadow Ball (LU)

27-20-2= 5 CC
4-1= 3 UC

From Here I get 2CC (leaving 4 total)

Protowatt gets 1EC, 2MC, 1DC and a KOC which goes to MC
Monohm gets 1EC, 2MC, 1DC and a KOC which goes to EC
Clamperl gets 1EC, 2MC, 1DC and a KOC which goes to MC

They end like this,
Protowatt: 6/6EC, 4MC, 3/5DC it uses the MC to buy Blizzard&Thunder (BW TM) after it evolves
Monohm: 5/9EC, 2MC, 3/5DC it uses the MC to buy Hail (BW TM)
Clamperl: 4/6EC, 4MC, 4/5DC it uses the MC to buy Blizzard and Swagger (BW TM)

What Fruit Ninja is evolving???

Fruit Ninja (*) the Krillowatt (M)
Nature: Naive (+Spe, -SpDef)

Type:
Electric / Water

Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Shell Armor (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats: (Naive Nature)

HP: 125
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 121(+) (+17%ACC)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
DC: 3/5

Moves:

Bubble (*)
Charge (*)
Tackle (*)
Thundershock (*)
Detect (*)
Zap Cannon
Ice Shard
Confuse Ray
Imprison
Mirror Coat
Aqua Jet
Thunder

Metronome (*)
Me First (*)
Counter (*)
Sheer Cold

Ice Beam (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Scald (*)
Blizzard

So is Angry Birds!!

Angry Birds the Duclohm (M)
Nature: Modest (+Sp Atk, -Atk)

Type: Electric/Dragon

Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:

Shield Dust:
(Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW-Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one(1).

Stats: (Modest Nature)

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 15

EC 5/9
MC 0
DC 3/5

Moves:

Tackle
Growl
Twister
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Sonicboom
Hurricane
Slack Off
Weather Ball
Dragon Pulse
Double Hit

Heal Bell
Hydro Pump
Power Gem

Flamethrower
Thunder
Substitute
Hail

Also I get 3UC from here
Leaving me with 3 total

5UC.

Using them to buy my Chimchar Fire Blast (BW TM) and Focus Punch (Egg). I'd also like to use 7 of my 9CC to change her nature from Serious (No Change) to Naive (+1.15% speed ; -1 Sp.D ; +17% Acc). I'm left with 2CC.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
PORYGON IS FUCKING CLUTCH

2 CC are being cockpiled

Porygon's KOC will go into MC, the four MC will unlock Zap Cannon (1), Psyshock (2) and saving last one

Colosshale's MC will be used for Crunch (LU) and storage

Porygon2 (N) MegaHurtz

Nature: Modest (+ SpA, - Atk)
Types: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Trace:
(Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Download: (Innate) At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analytic (DW): (Innate) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Atk: 2 (-)
Def: 3
SpA: 5 (+)
SpD: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Conversion2
Tackle
Sharpen
Conversion
Psybeam
Agility
Recover
Magnet Rise
Magic Coat
Tri Attack
Zap Cannon

Endure
Ice Beam
Swift

SolarBeam
Thunder Bolt
Hyper Beam
Psyshock

Grumble grumble....
Waterwarrior: 3CC (I was told Amulet Coin for Mienfoo, EXP Share for Riolu)
Mienfoo: 1EC/2MC/1DC
Riolu: 1EC/3MC/1DC/1KOC
Stockpiling the CC, bringing me to 4

Applejack the Mienfoo purchases the LU moves Hi Jump Kick and Aura Sphere with her 2 MC.
EC: 0 -> 1
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 1
DC: 0 -> 1

Phoenix the Riolu purchases the LU moves Copycat, Nasty Plot, and Final Gambit with his 3 MC. KOC goes into EC.
EC: 1 -> 3
MC: 0 -> 3 -> 0
DC: 1 -> 2

Buying 5 mons, I might regret this later.... We'll see~

Venonat [Konpan] (M)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +6% Accuracy, -1 Atk)
Type: Bug/Poison
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Tinted Lens: (Innate) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).
Run Away (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Stats:
Spe: 52 (45 *1.15) (+) (6% Accuracy boost)
Base Rank Total: 12
Total Moves: 15

Attacks:
Confusion
Disable
Foresight
Leech Life
PoisonPowder
Psybeam
Stun Spore
Supersonic
Tackle

Agility
Morning Sun
Toxic Spikes

Protect
SolarBeam
Venoshock

Numel [Donmeru] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Fire/Ground
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious:
(Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Simple: (Innate) This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness, but the same actual stage. (e.g. Swords Dance/Screech is still a 2 stage boost/drop but is calculated as 4 stages). Stat benefits/reductions still maximize at 6 effective stages.
Own Tempo (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats:
Spe: 30 (35 /1.15) (-)
Total Moves: 14

Attacks:
Amnesia
Ember
Flame Burst
Focus Energy
Growl
Magnitude
Tackle
Take Down

Mud Bomb
Stockpile
Yawn

Dig
Flame Charge
Will-O-Wisp

Porygon [Porigon] N
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Normal/Flying

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Download: (Innate) At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analytic (DW): (Innate) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Spe: 40
Base Rank Total: 16
Total Moves: 14

Attacks:
Agility
Conversion
Conversion 2
Magnet Rise
Psybeam
Recover
Sharpen
Tackle

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Trick Room

Endure
Pain Split
Swift

Tirtouga [Purotooga] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Water/Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Solid Rock:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
Study: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Swift Swim (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 22
Base Rank Total: 14
Total Moves: 16

Attacks:
Ancientpower
Aqua Jet
Bide
Bite
Crunch
Protect
Rollout
Water Gun
Wide Guard
Withdraw

Body Slam
Flail
Knock Off

Earthquake
Sandstorm
Waterfall

Necturine [] (F)
Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
Type: Grass/Ghost
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Anticipation: This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Telepathy (DW): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 51
Total Moves: 13

Attacks:
Hex
Leer
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Vine Whip
Will-O-Wisp

Giga Drain
Leaf Blade
Sketch

Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Protect

Alright, so that should come to:
2 (Venonat) + 2 (Numel) + 4 (Porygon) + 2 (Tirtouga) + 2 (Necturine) = 12 CC
which leaves me with 30 CC.

claiming here

Daezara the Cyclohm
4 MC +1 KOC spent to learn Swift, Zap Cannon, and Tri Attack

and +2 CC for me

also claiming this fight

Cyvain the Dusknoir
4 MC+2 UC spent to learn Counter and Endure

and another 2 CC for me

With my remaining 2 CC I am going to buy a Cubone.

Cubone [JustAHat] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% (5) Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:

Rock Head:

Type: Innate

This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Lightning Rod:

These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightning Rod will not activate.

Battle Armor (DW - Locked):

This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 30 (-)

Moves:

Bone Club
Growl
Tail Whip
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Bonemerang
Rage

Belly Drum
Perish Song
Endure

Smack Down
Earthquake
Rock Slide

First Steel Gym battle to complete. Since Magnezone's movepool is complete now, I believe I gain 7 CC, and I guess I should still get its KOC, which goes to my CC. Kitsunoh gains 5 MC (3 MC + 2 KOC), which will be spent on Sunny Day and Dark Pulse. And do I get to claim prizes for a third mon since I didn't send a third into battle?

EDIT: boom. I get 2 CC. Staryu gets 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC, and uses these 3 MC to learn Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, and Power Gem. Aipom gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC, and will use these 3 MC and 2 KOC to learn Agility, Ice Punch, and Double Hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)