Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Hi everyone,

I just got here yesterday and I went through the rules and a few other battles.

I am looking for a beginner battle , so anyone up for it ? I am totally new, so please, another new player would be perfect.

1v1 singles
Switch = KO
1 day DQ

Arena: your choice
Items: training only
Abilities: your choice

Thanks
ASB Arena
Abilities: One
2 Subs

I have 2 free spots open!!!

Sadly, one has been taken by a friend, but that means I still have an open Challenge for someone!!!!!

I challenge someone to a Cartoon Network in-in-the-90's battle!!! I would prefer that the taker and the ref is a "90's" kid like me.
(Toonami is included)

This battle will be pretty much the same as a "Ref's Mind" arena, but the Ref will have his/her mind back in the 90's!!!

Rules:

3v3 LC mon battle (weak, as in almost 0 battle exp.) or 3v3 Middlemon battle (average power) <---taker's choice on which.
2/5 recovery/chills
1 Sub
2 day DQ
Dropping my NFE Yume Nikki challenge to fight this one. :D

Pokemon = LC Singles
Items = Training
Switch = KO
Abilities = All[/quote]

Still looking for a ref.

[5:46pm] LadySalamence: Define veteran
[5:46pm] smashlloyd20: zarator go accept
[5:47pm] EspyOwner: Cute little teddy bear that poses no actual threat
[5:47pm] EspyOwner: @LS
[5:47pm] LadySalamence: Espyowner
[5:47pm] LadySalamence: I will CRUSH you
[5:47pm] LadySalamence: In a fight
[5:47pm] Pwnemon: i could totes beat either of you
[5:47pm] LadySalamence: Yeah right, pwnemon

asb arena
2v2 fe singles
all abilities
no items
2 day dq
2 recover / 5 chill
1 sub

BRING IT LS
I will CRUSH you
I'll take this, I guess.
PM me your 'mons.

challenging Kevin to a flashie!

1v1 NFE flashmatch
15 minute player/1 hour ref DQ
1 Chill/1 Recover/1 Sub
ASB Arena
Items=Training
Switch=get raped in an alley
Ability=All

Its been a long time since I had one of these...
2v2 Babymon Doubles/Singles (Acceptor's choice)
Arena: (Acceptor's Choice/Ref's Choice...not ASB Arena or Unown Soup)
1 Sub
3 Day DQ

Bring it on Leethoof!

Match type: 2v2 Singles
Items: Off
Switch: OK
Abilites: All

As for the arena, it's not going to be Unown Soup or ASB Arena. It's going to be...Pokemon Stadium!

Arena: Pokemon Stadium
Base Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Intense
Format: Singles/Doubles/Melee (4 Pokemon on the field max)
Restrictions: The starting field is a floor of linoleum and sod. It cannot be dug through and provides no rocky materials for rock-based field attacks, nor any external supply of water for water-based field attacks. Camouflage and Nature Power treat the base field as Normal-type or neutral.

Description: At the end of every round, the arena changes to one of 8 elemental fields (non-repeating). This type-based field lasts for two full rounds before returning to normal. The field will always remain in the normal state for one full round (including the beginning of the match) before changing again. The field is scaled to about double the size of the stage in Super Smash Bros Brawl/Melee. Layout of the fields is identical to what's shown in the pictures for each stage, however, any floating platforms not attached to part of the stage should be treated as nonexistent. Additionally, the stage is treated as a flat floor that is contiguous with the ground, rather than an elevated platform; any Pokemon knocked out of the arena can return without further penalty. The elemental fields featured in this stage do not repeat until all 8 have been brought up. Each trainer will be given the option to switch Pokemon when the stage shifts; this will proceed in the same turn order as it would if the trainers were attacking, and it does NOT take up a turn in the round. After both trainers decide whether or not to switch, attack orders proceed normally.
Each elemental field brought up in this stage has its own layout that's separate from the base field, which are as follows:

Field Type: Rock
Description: Easily enables the use of Rock-based moves such as Rock Slide and Rock Tomb, reducing the energy cost of all Rock-type moves by one (1). The movement and maneuverability of Flying or airborne Pokemon is greatly reduced by the towering rock masses, lowering their evasion by 50% and adding three (3) extra energy for any flying-related commands. The cacti around the outside of the arena mimic the effects of Spikes, causing damage to any Pokemon that comes in contact with them (acts as a field/movement hazard, NOT an entry hazard).

Field Type: Grass
Description: Grass-type and Bug-type Pokemon feel very at home in this forested environment. Grass-type attacks have their base damage boosted by two (2) and their energy cost reduced by two (2), while Bug-type Pokemon have the energy cost of all commands reduced by one (1).

Field Type: Water
Description: Allows unlimited use of all Water-moves. Environmental moves such as Surf are enabled, and the energy cost of Water-type moves is reduced by two (2). Swift Swim is active for all Pokemon that reside in the pond at one end of the stage. Electric-type attacks aimed at Pokemon in the water have perfect accuracy (akin to Aura Sphere or Swift). Any interaction with the water or the fountains causes a great deal of splashiness to take place, causing the effects of Water Sport to come into effect for as long as this field is up.

Field Type: Fire
Description: The arena blazes with intense heat; If a Pokemon uses a Fire-type attack in this arena it will pick up additional heat, increasing its Base Attack Power by two (2). Pokemon cannot be frozen while this field is active. If a Pokemon uses a Water-type attack in this field some of it will evaporate, reducing its Base Attack Power by two (2). The increase in Firepower and the decrease in effectiveness of Water moves does NOT stack with the effects of Sunny Day. Attacking moves that inflict burns have their chance of doing so raised by 10% (flat).

Field Type: Electric
Description: The spinning turbines in the arena cause a lot of static electricity buildup in the area, boosting the damage output of all Electric-type moves by two (2) damage flat. Additionally, any Pokemon attempting to remain on the treadmill running laterally across the stage must spend three (3) energy per turn to stay in place or to move across the stage, but being on the treadmill doubles the static electricity buildup, boosting the chance of paralysis for all Electricity-based paralyzing moves by 10% flat. Furthermore, the ground is made of Metal and cannot be dug through with an attack stat lower than rank five (5).

Field Type: Flying
Description: Fans blow upward from underneath the stage, reducing gravity for all Pokemon present. The energy penalty for remaining airborne with Fly is eliminated altogether, and the Jump command can be used to avoid Ground-based attacks like Earthquake and Magnitude (effectiveness depends on the user's weight). The energy cost of all wind-based attacks is reduced by one (1). Digging restrictions apply here same as they do on the Electric stage.

Field Type: Ground
Description: The ground is extremely soft and malleable here, reducing Ground-type attacks' energy cost by one (1), and lowering the energy cost for consecutive Digging by two (2). Electric-type attacks have their power greatly reduced here, as if Mud Sport were in effect. The bones and fossils littered throughout the stage can be used as weapons by the Pokemon, supplying them with objects that can be picked up or used with Fling-- including items such as Rare Bones, Thick Clubs, Hard Stones, and more.

Field Type: Ice
Description: Ice-type moves become more powerful due to the frosty air. All Ice-type moves have their base damage boosted by two (2), and the Freeze chance of all moves is boosted by a flat 5%. All effects of burns are neutralized, though not eliminated, while this stage is in effect, though the burn will flame up again when this stage is no longer active. (In other words, the Pokemon is still afflicted with a burn, but it is temporarily treated as if it is not. This also applies to the effects of Facade, etc.) Additionally, the ground is very slippery, and any commands that require dodging or traveling will have a 30% chance of resulting in the Pokemon slipping and falling on the icy floor. Ice-type Pokemon can travel more easily on the ground and are exempt from slipping.

NOTE: Format and Complexity are the same for all fields featured in this Arena, so these sections are left off of the 8 elemental fields.

Ok, I am going to drop my battle with the Wanderer and take a new battle!!

I challange Glacier Knight to a battle!!

Arena:
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Intense
Format: Singles/Doubles
Restrictions:

Metronome Madness:

"Wiggle Waggle! My finger Wiggles! Kekekekeke! I am Mr. Metronome, Wiggle Waggle! You two trainers shall have a fun battle! Wiggle Waggle! Your pokemon i have trained in my art, kekekeke. They can Metronome! The power to harness Metronome though, i have taught them as well! Now, Wiggle Waggle, show me your skill!"

And this is what you get for leaving your red solo cup outside the bathroom at that party. Where are you? a white room with random colored paint splattered erratically here and there (100x100 feet). An odd, creepy man in a full white suit looks at you eagerly, and it freaks you out. Since you are here though, why not battle?

However, Mr. Metronome was true to his word, and taught your pokemon the skill of Metronoming. But, that's all they know now........

But! they can hone Metronome, and be able to make the random move not so random. Confused? here, let me explain.

Mechanics
The only move Pokemon Know is Metronome.
Pokemon have 200 Energy instead of 100
Chills Heals 30 energy

There are two kinds of Metronome: Regular and Focused

Regular Metronome is like in-game Metronome (Randomly generates one move out of all moves and uses it). It costs no energy to perform.

Focused Metronome is special in that you can try to focus your metronome to pull up certain moves (e.g stab attacks, moves that start with "g"). There are many varieties of FM, and each cost different amounts of energy. The more specific you try to be, the more energy it costs

Types of Focused Metronome

FM-A: you name a type, and Metronome randomly picks a move of that type (e.g use the command FM-A (Grass), and then the Metronome will RNG a grass typed move out of all Grass typed moves).

FM-A*: You name a type your pokemon has STAB on, and then Metronome randomly picks a move of that type (E.g you have a Dragonite. if you want to use a Dragon move, you must use the command FM-A* (Dragon), and then the Metronome will RNG a dragon typed move out of all Dragon Typed moves). If your pokemon has only one typing, then you can just use the command FM-A*. However, if the pokemon is dual-typed, you must specify which STAB type

FM-B: You name a letter of the Alphabet, and Metronome randomly picks a move that begins with that letter (E.g you use the command FM-B (D), and then Metronome will RNG a move that starts with D out of all other moves that start with D).

FM-C: Metronome RNG's a damaging move that's Base Power is 6 or less out of all Damaging Moves that have 6 or less BP.

FM-C*: Metronome RNG's a damaging move that's Base Power is 7 or more out of all Damaging Moves that have 7 or more BP.

FM-D: Metronome RNG's a self-targeting move (e.g Protect, Imprison, Swords Dance) out of all self-targeting moves.

FM-E: Metronome RNG's a Status-Inflicting move (E.g Thunder Wave, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp) out of all Status-Inflicting Moves.

FM-G10: You name ten different moves, and Metronome Randomly picks one of them (this is regular ASB metronome).

FM-G5: You name five different moves, and Metronome Randomly picks one of them (E.g use the Command FM-G5 (fire punch/ice punch/thunder punch/needle arm/shadow punch), and then Metronome randomly picks one of those 5)

FM-G2: You name 2 Moves, and Metronome Randomly picks one of them (E.g use the command FM-G2 (Ice Beam/Flamethrower), and then Metronome randomly picks one of the two.)

FM-G1: You name One specific Move, and Metronome turns into that move (E.g You use the command FM-G1 (Blast Burn), and Metronome Turns into Blast Burn)

FM-A: costs 18 EN
FM-A*: costs 25 EN
FM-B: costs 15 EN
FM-C: costs 15 EN
FM-C*: costs 25 EN
FM-D: costs 20 EN
FM-E: costs 25 EN
FM-G10: costs 40 EN
FM-G5: costs 60 EN
FM-G2: costs 80 EN
FM-G1: costs 100 EN

Moves used by metronome do not cost any energy. For example, if you use FM-G1 (Ice Punch), then the pokemon uses 100 energy. ice punch costs no energy, only FM-G1.

Good luck, and happy Metronoming!

(Wiggle Waggle)

Yea, that's right, I am going to help you test your new arena!!

4v4 singles or doubles (You decide)
3 LC mons and 1 Middle mon (All relitively weak)
2/5 Recoveries/chills
1 sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)