Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3464613&page=2

Handy gets 1EC,1DC,3MC which he uses to get Fire Punch
Choice the Wynaut gets 1EC,1DC and 2MC wait how am i going to use it
I get 2 CC which I use to buy this

Axew [Bloodshed] (M)
Nature:Adamant (+Att, -Spa)
Dragon:
Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rivalry:[Type: Innate] This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).

Mold Breaker:[Type: Innate]Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Unnerve:[Type: Innate][DW]The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 57
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Level Up - Scratch, Leer, Assurance, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, Scary Face, Slash, False Swipe
TM - Double Team, Substitute, Dig
Egg Moves - Endure, Reversal, Endeaver

and also

+3UC
+3UC

Claiming from here.

Shockstrike the Cyclohm and Mindstrike the Gallade each get 4 MC (3 MC + 1 KOC). Shockstrike gets Surf, Double Team, and Flamethrower, all BW TMs (using the 2 MC he had saved as well) while Mindstrike gets Grass Knot and Protect, both BW TMs. He also swaps Psych Up from past-gen tutors to BW TMs, gaining an extra MC which is stored.

And I get 2 CC, bringing me to 19

EDIT: Since approvals haven't been done yet, I'll also claim from here. I get 3 CC.

Glacierstrike the Piloswine gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which goes into EC. He'll get Reflect (BW TM) with the MC.

Musclestrike the Gurdurr gets 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC. He'll get Foresight (Egg move) with the MC.

Leafstrike the Servine gets 2 EC (Lucky Egg) and 2 MC. He'll get Hidden Power Fire (BP 7) with the MC.

Finally, Snackstrike the Munchlax gets 2 EC (Lucky Egg), 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which goes into MC. He'll grab Pursuit (Egg) with the MC.

Oh, and with the 3 CC I now have 22, allowing me to buy another Exp. Share.

Claiming from here.

Mr.L: 2CC
Meowth: 3 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

I'll stockpile the CC, giving me 4CC.

Jingle the Meowth gets the following:
EC: 4/6 -> 6/6 (1+1(KOC))
MC: 0 -> 3 -> 0
DC: 4/5 -> 5/5

Meowth evolves (Posting in a second), Unlocks Unnerve, and buys Water Gun (Pre-Gen). Jingle also gets Switcheroo from pre-25 moves. Jingle now looks like this:

Persian (*) [Jingle] (Male)
Nature: Rash (+1 SpA , -1 SpD)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Limber: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.
Unnerve [DW]: (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 115
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
-Switcheroo
-Scratch (*)
-Growl (*)
-Bite (*)
-Pay Day (*)
-Fake Out (*)
-Fury Swipes (*)
-Screech (*)
-Faint Attack (*)
-Taunt (*)
-Nasty Plot
-Swagger
-Power Gem

-Hypnosis (*)
-Flail (*)
-Odor Sleuth (*)
-Snatch

-Endure
-Icy Wind
-Bide
-Petal Dance

-Thunderbolt (*)
-Substitute (*)
-Aerial Ace (*)
-Round
-Water Pulse
-Torment
-Protect
-Dig
-Hidden Power (Fighting 6)
-Water Gun

Total Move: 28

EDIT: Another Match finished.

MrL: 2 CC
Scraggy: 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 EC, 1 KOC
My CC is increased to 6.

Kaiser (His NN Changed) will use the MC earned plus the one stockpiled to buy Double Team (BW TM), Hi Jump Kick (LU), and Scary Face (LU) (You heard me right). His MC is now 0.

The EC/DC Bring him to 2/6 and 2/5, respectively. Additionally, he uses the KOC in EC, bringing his final totals to 3/6EC and 2/5DC

EDIT2: 5UC

Using them all on Jingle, which will give him Power Gem (BW LU), Swagger (BW LU), and Petal Dance (Pre-Evo Event), leaving me with 0UC. I Edited them into the thingy above.

^Claiming from the same battle as Mr. L.

Necturine: 2 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC
Appa: 2 CC
Saving the 2 CC, making my total CC 2.

The Painted Lady gets 1 EC, and 1 DC. She'll immediately be using her MC on Pain Split and Shadow Ball (level up)

EC: 1/6
DC: 0/5

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
DQ Battle

Pwnemon did the prizes incorrectly; I instead gain 4 CC as opposed to two, & all Pokemon I bought to the battle, even those unused, get the standard 1-2-1 fare.
---

Magmar [Thestalos] (M)
EC: 7/9 (+1 EC)
MC: 2 (+2 MC) > 0
-Learns Brick Break (BW TM)
---

Sneasel [Delg] (M)
EC: 3/6 (+1 EC)
-Learns Protect (BW TM)
---

Scyther [U-Turn] (M)
EC: 3/6 (+1 EC)
DC: 3/5 (+1 DC)
-Learns Slash & Double-Hit (Both BW Level-Up)
---

Onix [Iron Chain] (M)
EC: 5/6 (+1 EC)
DC: 5/5 (+1 DC)
-Unlocks DW Ability: Weak Armour
-Learns Iron Tail & Double Edge (Both BW Level-Up)
---

Pidgey [Kalut] (M)
EC: 1/9 (+1 EC)
DC: 1/5 (+1 DC)
-Learns Agility & Roost (Both BW Level-Up)
---

Buizel [Crash] (M)
EC: 1/6 (+1 EC)
DC: 1/5 (+1 DC)
-Learns Agility & Whirlpool (Both BW Level-Up)
---
That's all.

I get the following:

King Serperior gets 2 CC and a loss!
Tyrant the Nidorino gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC! (he gets the KOC from Bec, as he was the last to attack Bec before he KO'd himself)
Firestorm the Flarelm gets 1 EC, 2 MC, an 1 KOC! (see Bec, replace with Soundwave)
Bane the Magikarp gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC! (or, since I know he's already evolved, 3 MC) As Bane's DC is maxed, he gets an extra MC as well.
El Gigante the Slakoth gets 1 EC, 2 MC,

From this match

+9 UC
Investing 2 of those 3 of those into my Wartortle's EC, bringing it from 6 -> 9, meaning that she finally evolves, and automatically gets Flash Cannon upon evolution! Investing 1 UC into his MC, bringing her up to 2, and purchasing the BW TM move Focus Blast.

Also spending all 4 of my CC, as well as 3 of the UC I get, to change Squirts' nature to Quiet!

Blastoise* (Squirts) Female
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe, -10% Eva)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent
: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Rain Dish (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 67 (78/1.15) (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9

Attacks: (22 total)
Physical:
Bite*
Rapid Spin*
Tackle*

Special:
Brine*
Bubble*
Flash Cannon
Focus Blast
Hidden Power (Grass- 7)
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam*
Scald
Surf*
Water Gun*
Water Pulse*

Aqua Ring*
Double Team*
Iron Defense
Protect*
Rain Dance
Tail Whip*
Withdraw*
Yawn*

Claiming from this quick defeat of my brother...

THE END IS NIGH!!!

Me-13 CC

Zephyr
5/9 EC
4 MC
2/5 DC
1 KOC as EC

Evo Time

<Duclohm> [Zephyr] (Male)
Nature: Lonely
Type:
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Shield Dust:(Innate)This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)

Static:(Innate)This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.

Overcoat:(Innate)(DW LOCKED)This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3(+)
Def: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 60
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 5/9
MC: 4
DC: 2/5

Attacks:(14)
Tackle
Growl
Twister
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Sonicboom

Dragon Dance
Dragon Breath
Mud-Slap

Thunder
Toxic
Protect

This one is my biggest claim yet... (It's still not that big.) Curse you laziness!!! (On my behalf)
From this battle:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3464712
I recieve
Waterwarrior said:
Complications gets 2 CC and a win!
Frenzy the Haunter gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 2 KOC!
Soundwave the Staryu gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC!
Lord Loss the Revenankh gets 2 MC and 1 DC!
Bec the Murkrow gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC!
Bec (Murkrow): Transferring his 1 KOC into an EC, bringing him to 2 EC. Stockpiling MC.
Lord Loss (Revenankh): I am using 1 MC to buy Power Whip (5th gen level-up, 1 MC.) This leaves me with 1 MC.
Frenzy (Haunter): Using one KOC and my EC, I will evolve Haunter into Gengar.
Haunter (Frenzy) (M)

Nature:
Timid (-Atk, +Spe, +19% ACC)

Type:
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Levitate:
Type: Trait
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 127 (126.5>127)
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Hypnosis (*)
Lick (*)
Spite (*)
Mean Look (*)
Curse (*)
Night Shade (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Sucker Punch (*)
Shadow Punch
Shadow Ball
Destiny Bond

Perish Song (*)
Disable (*)
Clear Smog (*)

Dream Eater (*)
Will-O-Wisp (*)
Sludge Bomb (*)
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Ice (7)
Giga Drain (Past Gen)

Pain Split

The reason that he has 0 MC is because I would like to convert my KOC into 1 MC, and spend all three. I would like to buy Focus Blast (Fifth Gen TM, 2 MC) and Hex (Fifth Gen TM, 1 MC.)

Staryu: Now for Staryu, who will evolve into Starmie.
Starmie (Soundwave) (Genderless)

Nature:
Timid (-Atk, +Spe, +20% ACC)

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Illuminate:
Type: Can be Activated
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds all opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1). The accuracy drop will last six (6) actions after the Pokemon is released.
Command: (Ability: Illuminate)

Natural Cure:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Analytic: (DW) (Locked)
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 132 (132.25>132)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Harden (*)
Water Gun (*)
Rapid Spin (*)
Recover (*)
Camouflage (*)
Swift (*)
Power Gem
Hydro Pump

Surf (*)
Ice Beam (*)
Thunderbolt (*)

Aurora Beam (*)
Barrier (*)
Supersonic (*)

The reason I have 0 MC listed, is because I will be spending all MC. I would also like to use my KOC as an MC. I would like to buy Psychic (Fifth Gen TM, 2 MC) and Zap Cannon (2nd Gen TM, 3 MC).

Claiming

+2 CC->4 CC
Nidoran-M gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.

He uses 3 MC for the Level-Up moves Horn Drill, Poison Jab, and Toxic Spikes.
He uses 3 more MC for the Egg Move Head Smash.

Battle Win :)

I get 2CC bringing me to 6

Protowatt evolved into Krillowatt in another battle so the EC is useless
The 3MC(1extra already had) Are used for Copycat, Heart Swap and Discharge(Lv-Up) DC is brought to 4/5 and MC is 0

Necturine gets 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 2KOC
The KOC go to EC and the MC are used for Pain Split and Power Whip(Lv-Up) and is left 3/6EC,1/5DC oMC

I'd like to spend some of my UC, but I don't want anybody left out...

Fang, my Feraligatr, will buy Dragon Claw (BW TM, 2 UC)
Watt, my Galvantula, will buy Discharge (LU, 1 UC)
Smudge, my Swalot, will buy Sludge Wave (BW TM, 2 UC)
Spook, my Lampent, will buy Protect (BW TM, 2 UC)
Koops, my Wartortle, will buy Attract (BW TM, 2 UC)
Galahad, my Aggron, will buy Smack Down (BW TM, 2 UC)
Odin, my Nidorino, will buy Horn Drill (LU, 1 UC)
Cleo, my Luxio, will buy Scary Face (LU, 1 UC)
Joy, my Togetic, will buy Fly (BW HM, 2 UC)
Kindle, my Chimchar, will buy Flamethrower (LU, 1 UC)
Paradox, my Ralts, will buy Future Sight (LU, 1 UC)

There. Now everybody's included. (Except Xerox, my Ditto. Poor little thing)

2+1+2+2+2+2+1+1+2+1+1= 17
44 UC - 17 UC = 27 UC remaining.

Thanks!

EDIT: Also claiming 3 CC from this loss.
Joy, my Togetic, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. She'll spend her MC on Incinerate, via BW TM.

Also, along with my last post (which hasn't been approved yet, so I'm counting this as part of it), using the two CC I earned, I will buy a Ralts.

Ralts (Slawter) (M)

Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe, -10 Evasion)

Type:

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Synchronize
Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Trace
Type: Can be Activated
When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Telepathy (DW, Locked)
This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (+)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 35 (34.78>35)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/4
DC: 0/5

Moves:
Growl (*)
Confusion (*)
Double Team (*)
Teleport (*)
Lucky Chant (*)
Magical Leaf (*)
Heal Pulse (*)

Disable (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Encore (*)

Toxic (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Trick Room (*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)