First ASB Team Tournament - Referee Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naturally, no tournament matches will happen without referees! So if you're interested in making some UC, this is the place to be! When signing up, simply state what types of matches you're willing to ref. I'm hoping to make tournament matches be worth additional UC since you have to make a pretty strict deadline and will possibly have to ref multiple matches, but we'll see about that. Just a quick review of the DQ rules so you know what you're getting into:

Main Signup Thread said:
They have a 3 day DQ, but under any circumstance if they go over 3 days they will be subreffed (though they will have the ability to subref their match or another match if the opportunity arises). Also, if a ref passes over a 2 day DQ more then 3 times in a match, the match will be subreffed. I dislike being this strict on refs since I know that reffing can be a pain especially when you're already busy, but if I'm not this will be far too long a tournament.
Feel free to ask me any questions you make have about the rules or if I missed anything (this is a bit rushed so I probably did). And thank you in advance for the help!

EDIT: Yes, you can ref and be in the tournament at the same time. Of course you won't be reffing your own matches, and probably not the matches of your teammates.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'll sign up as a referee, I guess. My activity will only allow one match at a time, but I will happily ref any format.

Assuming people that are in the tournament can ref, I'll be a ref.

Personally, I prefer reffing Singles matches, but I can ref any match if need be.

I was hoping to partake in the tourney, but since none of my pokemon are that strong yet, it's reffing duty for me.

I'm good with any format.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yep yep, I'll sign up!

I can ref pretty much everything, although hopefully I won't need to ref any more than three concurrent matches.

I spose I may as well sign up for reffing as well, since I've gotten better at it lately, I can ref any format, although I like doubles best

I might just be the idiot who agrees to take the triples. I'll definitely be looking at no more than two concurrently though

There's a little over two days left to sign up as a ref for the tournament! As awesome as tournaments are, they can't happen without the help of refs, so anyone who's interested in reffing even a single match should sign up!

I'd be willing to ref anything that needs reffing. Though I've never done triples before so I'd be a bit slow with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)