VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really considering going. I've never been and I did great at Regionals for my first time. About 60/40 to go right now....

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
I'd say if you're sure about where you can stay, then book as soon as possible. Even though Indy won't be fraught with a zillion fraternities this year, it's still best to book as early as possible so you don't miss out on rooms other people may purchase for their own non-pokemon related business!

What Fishy said. Book ASAP. Indianapolis, even without the flocks of fraternities, is a busy city and always has stuff going on, so the sooner the better!

in the blue corner,
THE GIRL IN THE DRESS WHO THREW UP ROUND OOOOONE
and in the red corner,
THE WHOOOOOLE SENIORS DIVISION

i will not be wearing a dress this year after what happened last year js :\

in the blue corner,
THE GIRL IN THE DRESS WHO THREW UP ROUND OOOOONE
and in the red corner,
THE WHOOOOOLE SENIORS DIVISION

i will not be wearing a dress this year after what happened last year js :\

You got sick during the tourney? Assuming I read that correctly that sucks =/

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Why save the suit for top cut? Why not go the whole hog and look the business all weekend.

Just a thought.

damn, now I have to pick something else to wear.

due to money/time related (mostly time) issues I MIGHT have to not go, but I think I can make it.

GARCHOMPZILLA you will be drafted as part of Drifblim crew if you are going, T-shirts are likely but not gauranteed. Same story with other parts of crew

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
well shit now i have to go to macy's and pick up a little number before nats

i don't mind!!

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Theres a more important question though.

Is the waistcoat too much?

Is the waistcoat too much?
...I had to do a Google search to know what you were talking about. It's not necessarily too much, considering some guys from my high school would wear them. All. The. Time.

At least other people can recognize you, I suppose. Change the OP to "ITT Post your swag for Nats", lol

Edit: My dad is gonna be coming with me to Indy since my parents don't want me going far by myself yet, but my prize only covers me. What the hell do I do?

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
champions dont get dressed up for pokemon sorry guys

I'll go if kindersis goes

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
ray idc if you go to indy but just make sure you're going to hawaii so we can be mermaids together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)