np: Taylor Swift - Love Warstory

Status
Not open for further replies.
trons are strong trainer

i hope i can meet you guys at worlds! babbytron is adorable in every way, make sure he knows it.

we should have hail vs hail ok

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lol Dozz, please dont tease Aaron like that. I am sure the fact that he probably wont ever catch up to his little brother keeps him up at night sometimes. i haven't lost to my little brother ever, but i'm sure it takes its toll on the mind.

all joking aside though, another great war story Aaron. i see babbytron is still adorable, but please dont ruin his cuteness with use of such profanity. i mean for fucks sake, you're his older brother v_v

one last thing. this year lets BOTH suit up when we take our picture ok? if you can get Brendan a mini suit, even better, then it can be all 3 of us ^_^

Excelent read bro. I've enjoyed every piece of it even considering I Know next to nothing about TGC. congrats you both, and I hope you do well at Nats!

Congrats! Wait do you get a trip AND $600 (Minor under the age of 18)?
Brendan wins the trip from TCG, which is actually a day longer than the VGC trip so we get to go a day early. He also gets a flight for our parent as well as the hotel room. We also won $1200 each, so a total of $2400 meaning after I book my flight, we've made around $2000 after our Regionals run this year :D

Also good titles while I was gone lol

Your saying that you got $600 each CASH. Stipend check list or whatever its called? Cause I won VGC regionals and I don't know if I get both the trip and cash.

Well, the reason why we get so much is because we finished in the T4 in all of our Regionals. If you won once, you get the trip. Brendan won 3 Regionals this year, so he getes the trip and money.

that is a lot of money for being good at pokemon. next time people look at me funny for taking the weekend off work for pokemon, i'm going to tell them about cybertron and babbytron and how if i was that good i could quit my job

i swear its because i have an aversion to using goodstuffs and not because i'm mediocre

So the age old question has been solved, whether two hats wins you the tournament or places you in second.

Seriously though, congrats to both you and your little bro. You guys are amazing.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
stupid thread and its stupid changing names D:<

I keed, gratz, can't wait to (hopefully!) meet you at nats :D

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
that is a lot of money for being good at pokemon. next time people look at me funny for taking the weekend off work for pokemon, i'm going to tell them about cybertron and babbytron and how if i was that good i could quit my job

i swear its because i have an aversion to using goodstuffs and not because i'm mediocre
Im inspired by the dewgong you used, really. I decided to get myself a DW one with the exact same moveset, as I think Ice Body is quite a nice addition next to hydration.

oh, really? well that's good, i hope you have fun with it. i kept hydration because it saved me in team testing but i'm sure ice body would work wonders.

right now i'm testing with klutz/flame orb/switcheroo lopunny running thunder wave and ice punch. base 105 speed isn't bad but i need the right matchup to not have it die first turn. stealing a choice scarf from someone and putting it on my garchomp was fun while it lasted

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
everytime i see this thread from the main forum page i think it's a new warstory

and then i'm like "fuck the mods"

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
and then i'm like "fuck the mods"
Watch what you say young scallywag. Don't be rude.

I keep reading this just to see people getting confused by the title changes. good on whoever is doing it.

So consistent, congratulations once again! Can we finally get a picture together at Nationals? lol.
Thanks, and of course! It's nice hearing from the champ himself :heart:

Looks like the title editing madness has finally died out, lol. Hope people are still enjoying this though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)