VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
Wish I could go to Nats......... *sigh* Sounds like a lot of fun! Unfortunately, when you have strict Asian parents like mine, they're not willing to go unless it's a FREE airplane trip. Lol, I asked my parents if they could drive me to Nats, but they said if I didn't win something they'd get really pissed; just because they had to drive 12 hours for nothing.

BTW, I'd kick all of you guys asses in Brawl. XD Toon Link FTW!!!!!!

I got an N64 but shitty third party controllers. My games list at the moment is:
Mario Party 3
Mario Kart 64
Mario Tennis
SSB
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium 1/2
Star Wars Pod Racer
DK64
Mario Golf
Pokemon Puzzle League
Diddy Kong Racing

Sounds fun! On topic, I can bring Wii and cream you all in Brawl!
Do you the mean the game super smash bros. brawl? If it is, I will beat you (my best character: Falco)!

By the way, I only have two controllers, if anyone minds to bring extra controllers, I'll be glad =)

If you could add us to the list that would be great. The FSPL will be in attendance at nationals. The list at a minimum right now contains myself(Blades 3rd Orlando), JohnFSPL(2nd Athens), StephenFSPL(4th Orlando), and Prof. DogwoodFSPL. We should have more than that coming, but I'm not sure as to exactly who so I'll leave it at that. Please and Thanks.

i'm down to play brawl and then quit after a few matches when actual technical fans kick my ass
I heard smash.

I'm in I'm in. Gonna make so many people rage quit. :)

Also taking ssbb/m money matches vs anyone who thinks they're good. :)

Edit: accepting all money matches in the following games:

Soul calibur 5, skullgirls, brawl,melee for any amount of money :):)

I heard smash.

I'm in I'm in. Gonna make so many people rage quit. :)

Also taking ssbb/m money matches vs anyone who thinks they're good. :)

Edit: accepting all money matches in the following games:

Soul calibur 5, skullgirls, brawl,melee for any amount of money :):)
Is that a challenge, bring it on!

I never had a Playstation or a nearby arcade :(

Sapphire Birch: I won't do money matches but I'll do Melee friendlies all day.

I'm thinking that after a day of a game as luck-based as Pokemon, I want something that boils down to pure skill. Therefore, I refuse to play anything not named Mario Party.

Dang, Kirby will kill you all in Brawl if we play! It would probably be chill if we do it in my hotel room, but if anybody else volunteers that's cool. I have MKWii also, MK7 for the 3DS, MK Ds for the Ds, then a bunch of Kirby games that are more co-op then competition. Nobody suggest a battle on any 4th Gen game all of my important 'Mons are in 5th

BabbyKid5 is addicted to MK7 for 3DS. He could probably beat most of you! That is, if you let him join in and rock with Smogonites!
BTW, He says he'll bet a cookie he can beat at least half of you guys at MK7 :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)