VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air Ride up in here! Damn if they were to cancel my flight, I would be deep in the sheissa.... I have gamecube, won't bring cuz Wii does all the same stuff and then some. Can't play Melee for my life, wasn't in to fighting games til Brawl came out. @Cybertron of course this is the Philly thread, life has become the Philly thread!

My vacation time off request has now been approved by management so at least I'll be getting paid to not have to work. :) I'm planning on leaving Wednesday and drive the twelve hours without cruise control.

On topic of ssbb, I haven't played in a while, but I used to be pretty good at it. I might be willing to do a wifi match with someone at it later this week.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Are you guys planning on playing any Pokemon over the course of the weekend? Don't know if I'm just being ambitious, but it doesn't seem high up the list of priorities.

the 7 games of pokemon i played at nationals were the worst part of the weekend last year, just saying

wait the games i watched on sunday t16

but it was close

Deleted User 106439

Banned deucer.
Are you guys planning on playing any Pokemon over the course of the weekend? Don't know if I'm just being ambitious, but it doesn't seem high up the list of priorities.
Pokemon? IS THAT A JOKE?!?!?!?!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG LOOK AT THIS JOKESTER

but to answer your question no

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
the 7 games of pokemon i played at nationals were the worst part of the weekend last year, just saying
Actually, now you say it, me and G.E.C have agreed the worst bit of Worlds was the battling. It's such a drag actually competing in these events. Oh well, we cna practice our TCG together Synre. Kinderlew, if we're not playing games, we should make sure some sports happen. I'm excited for this to become a reality. Don't let me down.

Anyone reading this who hasn't been to Nats or whatever, ignore the above, you'll have a great time.

Air Ride up in here! Damn if they were to cancel my flight, I would be deep in the sheissa.... I have gamecube, won't bring cuz Wii does all the same stuff and then some. Can't play Melee for my life, wasn't in to fighting games til Brawl came out. @Cybertron of course this is the Philly thread, life has become the Philly thread!
Aww man, we're playing Kirby Air Ride? Man, now I absolutely HAVE to get down there. KAR is my life, City Trial 7 minutes with four friends >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any multiplayer game out there.

Aww man, we're playing Kirby Air Ride? Man, now I absolutely HAVE to get down there. KAR is my life, City Trial 7 minutes with four friends >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any multiplayer game out there.
Yea I live City Trial! Or the free mode, bashin people on my Hydra/Dragoon. Actual racing in Air Ride can be kinda meh, the game's controls make sense but it just seems nothing turns very well and has decent stats otherwise.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
As much as the social aspect of VGC excites me, please keep this thread related to VGC. If you want to talk about other things, do it via VM.

wait the games i watched on sunday t16

but it was close
+10 for your avi. GO Caps! Anyway I hope I really get my time off. it'd be so awesome to meet some of you guys from the central and west coast!

Mavs, I think the mods are the only ones that mind. The rest of us love to trash talk each other about anything non-pokemon that is multiplayer. More on topic, anyone know how far it is from the airport to the free hotel?

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nationals is a great chance for a lot of players to meet up and obviously it's a social event. However, if you don't have something to add to the conversation, please don't post. There's a lot of people who come here for information as well and we want them to be able to find it and have any questions answered - not lost in a cascade of "Anything you can do, I can do better" and "LOL" posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)