Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since I'm prepping for Legend Run, I'mma need to train, among others, my Hydreigon for a bit. Hence, I'm setting up an Open FE Battle.

1v1 singles
2 recoveries/5 chills
1 day DQ
At least training items allowed
2 subs
And the arena is boring old ASB arena.

Accepting above, we'll be using Engi's version of the Inverted Weakness arena.

Arena: Room of Inversion
Field Type: All Types
Complexity: Simple
Format: All Formats

Restrictions: None.

Description:
Built as a mirror to the more popular "ASB Arena," the Room of Inversion was eventually covered by a dome for trainers in the rainy season who did not want to fight under the rain. However, as battling while taking the elements in stride became more and more common, the Room of Inversion became increasingly desolate and out of use. Then, one day, the Room went through massive renovation; when it was finished, a strange device had been placed in the center of the arena—nobody knew what it did, until the first battle there was fought.

The strange device, known as the "Inverter," transforms all of the Pokemon's weaknesses into resistances and resistances into weaknesses. That is, 4x weaknesses become 4x resistances, 2x resistances become 2x weaknesses, etc.; however, immunities, for some strange reason, remain immunities. Resistances and weaknesses gained or exacerbated through abilities are not affected by the Inverter; their effects apply after the Pokemon's natural resistances are swapped.

However, the Inverter is not indestructible... during the battle, it may be attacked as part of a multi-target attack or as the target of a single-target attack; all attacks that "hit all adjacent Pokemon" will automatically hit the Inverter. The Inverter has 50 HP, 4 Def, and 4 SpD, as well as a 2x resistance (not inverted) to all types of attacks. Once the Inverter is destroyed, the inversion effect will immediately disappear.

Summary: Weaknesses swapped with resistances.

Challenging typon77!

3v3 Singles
Arena: Ref's Mind! (Again, cbf to find this, if you need to know then tell me and I'll hunt it down)
1 day DQ battlers/2 day DQ ref
2 recovers/5 chills
Items ON
2 subs
Switch=OK
All abilities

Issuing two challenges.

1 vs. 1 Training NFE Singles
ASB Arena
1 Day DQ
0 Recovers/ 0 Chills
1 Sub

2 vs. 2 Training FE Doubles
ASB Arena
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers/ 5 Chills
2 Subs

Somebody want to ref the 2v2 Doubles near the top of the page? Espy vs. Myself, please.

Accepting 2v2 doubles against Zipo while I'm at it.
Training Items
No switching, all abilities.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Challenging Engineer Pikachu
Seeing as you gave me leeway to decide what I'm doing here, I'mma go with Switch=OK, just because switching is amazing.

To a Bring 6, Pick 4 Singles match.
DQ Time: None.
2 Rec/5 Chill
Switch=OK (see above)
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena
"...it's time. You and me. No frills, nothing out of the ordinary but our strength. Let's settle this, once and for all. This will be my final battle: let's make it one for the history books, old friend."
You're on. I don't want to see you go, though ;_;

Abilities: One
Subs: Two
Items: On

I think that's everything?

@MB: I really appreciate your offer to ref, but Terrador and I had already found a ref on IRC; the lateness in getting this accepted was just due to the fact that I kept forgetting to post here. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)