Round 60 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by Psychomental]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Welcome to the sixth sign-up thread of the newly revived tutoring tournaments for Battling 101! Here, all tutees who signed up for round 60 and were tutored by someone are eligible to sign up to play. Due to time constraints, only the first 16 people who indicate interest in the Apprentice Program sign-up thread will be allowed to participate. If we get more, however, I will consider increasing the number of participants. Also, please note that this is a BW OU tournament. Simply post your profile as you did when you signed up to get tutored (we will be checking everyone's post to make sure that they were in fact tutored during round 60). For reference:

Username:
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:
What tier do you want to learn?:
Tell us a little about yourself

Please familiarize yourself with the rules below that are specific to Tutoring Tournaments. They can be found on-site here, but I will list them below for your convenience.

1. Battles will be 6 on 6 (BW OU) played on the Smogon Server of the Pokemon Online simulator.
  2. Tournament rounds will last a maximum of 1 week. No extensions will be granted. It is up to the discretion of the tournament administrator to determine who will advance in the event of an incomplete match.
  3. Pokemon that are considered "Uber" are banned from use on all teams. Smogon's tier list is supreme. Smogon's ban list can be found here.
The following clauses must be enabled for all Tutoring Tournament matches.

• Timed Battle: Select this clause when challenging for all Smogon Tour matches. This is necessary in the interest of finishing the tournament in a speedy manner.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffings on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
  • Wifi Clause: Team Preview must be enabled for all BW games.
Round 1

Windie vs MikeDecIsHere
Sir vs soulless shadow
Makaveli3K vs Trollmonchan
Lucs99 vs Pokemazter
NatGeo vs Eranu
HoiPolloi vs TheMexican
ThePillsburyDoughBoy vs Psychomental
lars vs Hot N Cold

Deadline is Wednesday, May 2nd.

Round 2

Sir vs Psychomental
Eranu vs lars
Trollmonchan vs Lucs99
MikeDecIsHere vs TheMexican

Semifinals

Trollmonchan vs Psychomental
Eranu vs MikeDecIsHere

Finals

MikeDecAdmittedThatBlooIsBetterLookingThanHim vs. Psycho "The Forgettable Sir slayer" mental

Windie vs MikeDecIsHere
Sir vs soulless shadow
Lucs99 vs Pokemazter
NatGeo vs Eranu
HoiPolloi vs TheMexican
lars vs Hot N Cold

i dont have a team but whatever i got this.
contacting

Predicts you dicks
Windie vs MikeDecIsHere
Sir vs soulless shadow: no luck have fun
Lucs99 vs Pokemazter
NatGeo vs Eranu
HoiPolloi vs TheMexican
lars vs Hot N Cold

Windie vs MikeDecIsHere
Sir vs soulless shadow
NatGeo vs Eranu
HoiPolloi vs TheMexican
lars vs Hot N Cold

Not predicting my match 'cause I hate being wrong.

Decided to do a Bo3 with Lucs, and lost 6-0 and 4-0. Hyper Offence. Ugh. GGs bro.

Not the start I wanted in my first-ever Smogon Tournament.

dammit I wanted first blood bs

contacted my opponent

Edit: LOL nigga thinking like I'm taking this tournament seriously :] Also, Syrim and I didn't meet once :[

Shit talk incoming

Windie vs MikeDecIsHere: Here we have a somewhat respectable match. Windie was tutored by Stone_cold, a tutor known for getting all of the best tutees and then taking a bunch of undeserved credit when they do well. Next, we have MikeDecJoinsEverySingleTuteeTourny. After being tutored so many times, you'd assume that this man would be the greatest player in all of Smogon. Unfortunately, he was tutored by Syrim. Will Mike end up in second like his tutor, lets find out.
Sir vs soulless shadow: Relatively new user soulless shadow was unfortunate enough to get Seven Deadly Sins as his tutor. SDS is known for being OU QC, not tutoring tutees, that's it. Now we have Sir, tutored by Dracomalfoy, one of the finer players in the world. Nuff said.
Makaveli3K vs Trollmonchan: I don't know who these users are or who tutors are.
Lucs99 vs Pokemazter: We have Lucs99, tutored by thatsjustpeachy, vs Pokematzer, tutored by SDS. Need I say more?
NatGeo vs Eranu: Did Eranu even get tutored? NatGeo's cool, no shit to talk.
HoiPolloi vs TheMexican: We got a cool match up here. Hoi was tutored by a good player but in a different tier, but TheMexican was tutored by a slightly above mediocre player but the tier he learned was BW OU. Seems like that makes this match up about even.
ThePillsburyDoughBoy vs Psychomental: Forgot about these guys, but they're forgettable users
lars vs Hot N Cold: Lars, tutored by a user I've never heard of, versus Hot N Cold, favorite to win this tournament(aside from myself obviously). Is Hot N Cold just hype? Has Eos sculpted a good tutee? Will any of these guys win the tournament? Yes, No, No.

DONT INFRACT ME PLEASE

Reactions: tab

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Shit talk incoming

Windie vs MikeDecIsHere: Here we have a somewhat respectable match. Windie was tutored by Stone_cold, a tutor known for getting all of the best tutees and then taking a bunch of undeserved credit when they do well. Next, we have MikeDecJoinsEverySingleTuteeTourny. After being tutored so many times, you'd assume that this man would be the greatest player in all of Smogon. Unfortunately, he was tutored by Syrim. Will Mike end up in second like his tutor, lets find out.
Sir vs soulless shadow: Relatively new user soulless shadow was unfortunate enough to get Seven Deadly Sins as his tutor. SDS is known for being OU QC, not tutoring tutees, that's it. Now we have Sir, tutored by Dracomalfoy, one of the finer players in the world. Nuff said.
Makaveli3K vs Trollmonchan: I don't know who these users are or who tutors are.
Lucs99 vs Pokemazter: We have Lucs99, tutored by thatsjustpeachy, vs Pokematzer, tutored by SDS. Need I say more?
NatGeo vs Eranu: Did Eranu even get tutored? NatGeo's cool, no shit to talk.
HoiPolloi vs TheMexican: We got a cool match up here. Hoi was tutored by a good player but in a different tier, but TheMexican was tutored by a slightly above mediocre player but the tier he learned was BW OU. Seems like that makes this match up about even.
ThePillsburyDoughBoy vs Psychomental: Forgot about these guys, but they're forgettable users
lars vs Hot N Cold: Lars, tutored by a user I've never heard of, versus Hot N Cold, favorite to win this tournament(aside from myself obviously). Is Hot N Cold just hype? Has Eos sculpted a good tutee? Will any of these guys win the tournament? Yes, No, No.

DONT INFRACT ME PLEASE

u obviously spend too much time on this site....

Just going to state that I got 0 tutoring by Stone. Personally I think the tutors here are pretty lazy -__-.

Sir vs MikeDecIsHere
Sir vs soulless shadow
Sir vs Trollmonchan
Sir vs Pokemazter
Sir vs Eranu
Sir vs TheMexican
Sir vs Psychomental
Sir vs Hot N Cold

Windie vs MikeDecIsHere
Sir vs soulless shadow
Lucs99 vs Pokemazter
NatGeo vs Eranu
HoiPolloi vs TheMexican
lars vs Hot N Cold

i feel like making predictions :3
Windie vs MikeDecIsHere
Sir vs soulless shadow
Lucs99 vs Pokemazter
NatGeo vs Eranu
HoiPolloi vs TheMexican
lars vs Hot N Cold

Windie vs MikeDecIsHere
Sir vs soulless shadow
Lucs99 vs Pokemazter
NatGeo vs Eranu
HoiPolloi vs TheMexican
lars vs Hot N Cold

Obligatory prediction-post

Windie vs MikeDecIsHere
Sir vs soulless shadow
Lucs99 vs Pokemazter
NatGeo vs Eranu
HoiPolloi vs TheMexican
lars vs Hot N Cold

Lars is underrated and never faded. This might be a tough round one, but don't count my boy out.

Windie vs MikeDecIsHere
Sir vs soulless shadow
Lucs99 vs Pokemazter
NatGeo vs Eranu (Epic battle)
HoiPolloi vs TheMexican
lars vs Hot N Cold

And lol sir

Windie vs MikeDecIsHere
Sir vs soulless shadow
Lucs99 vs Pokemazter
NatGeo vs Eranu Gl Hf
HoiPolloi vs TheMexican
lars vs Hot N Cold

And Sir, I did get tutored.

Windie vs MikeDecIsHere
Sir vs soulless shadow
Lucs99 vs Pokemazter - too late
NatGeo vs Eranu
HoiPolloi vs TheMexican - will be a good one
lars vs Hot N Cold - surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)