Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have a free battle slot, I wish to make another challenge.

3v3 singles
Completely unevolved, non-single-stage mons only
Only accept this battle if you have at least 6 unevolved, non-single-stage pokemon
1 substitution
2 recovers/∞ chills
3-day DQ
Arena: It's A Monster House!

But not just any monster house, oh no. The monsters in this monster house are pokemon from the player's own ASB profiles (with the condition that only pokemon suitable for the battle can be chosen - no bringing a Tyranitar to a weakmons fight for example - and pokemon that have been sent in for the players' teams cannot be monsters as well).

At the start of the battle, three suitable pokemon will be chosen at random from each player's profile, and then in each action, one of the six monsters will use one of its moves at random. The monsters will not use moves that affect only themselves or their allies except for stat-boosting moves, and when they use moves that affect opponents, the moves will only affect the battling pokemon, with single-target moves choosing randomly from the active battling pokemon and multi-target moves hitting all active battling pokemon. The monsters will not get any counters from the battle, including KOC. The monsters cannot be affected in any way by the battling pokemon. All moves are still usable in the monster house and they work as normal.

---

For reference, out of my pokemon, the ones that would be most suitable for this battle as monsters would be Purrloin, Cacnea, Wailmer, Yanma, Voodoll, Breezi, Meowth and Larvitar, minus any out of those that I send in as my team. Scyther and Porygon are technically legal too, though their overall strength makes them a bit less suitable.

Arena: Virtual Arena
Field Type: Normal
Complexity: Intense
Format: Doubles/Triples/Melee

Description:

This arena is an seemingly-endless arena, programmed by none other than myself. (Well OK I got my Porygon-Z to do it.) This arena is rigged with many virtual sensors. These virtual sensors make the arena what it is. When Pokemon take the stage, an effect is RNGed. That Pokemon will be under that effect.

Effects (Roll d10000):

1: Afflicted with every status in ASB (Toxic, Burn, Deep Sleep, Intense Freeze, Intense Confusion).
2-50: All attacks that land on the Pokemon will crit.
51-400: Deep Sleep
401-500: Intense Freeze
501-1250: Toxic
1251-1400: Burn
1401-1600: -10 HP
1601-2000: -10 Energy
2001-9500: Nothing
9501-9600: +2 BP for all moves.
9601-9800: Given an additional item slot. (Meaning it can hold 2 items, or one if it is Items=Off)
9801-9950: Given an additional item slot AND an EXP. Share to hold in that slot.
9501-9999: Given an additional item slot AND a Lucky Egg to hold in that slot.
10000: All attacks are boosted by 3 BP and will always critical hit.

Every round, the arena will change to benefit one Pokemon. RNG which Pokemon. However, there are some things that are constant, no matter how much the arena changes:

-Hyper Beam is boosted by 3 BP
-Special moves are boosted by 1 BP
-Physical moves are nerfed by 1 BP
-All Pokemon gain the ability Moody.
-All Pokemon gain +3 Evasion at first.
-Double Team will create 2 additional clones.
-At the end of every round, a Pokemon that can learn Hyper Beam will come out and use it on one random Pokemon. It does a max of 15 Damage.
Just made a new arena, want to test it:

I will be reffing:

2v2v2 FE Doubles Melee (Each person sends out 2 mons)
3 Day DQ, 7 for Ref
3 Subs
4 recoveries/unlimited chills
Switch=lol
Items=On
All Abilities
Arena=Virtual Arena

Keep in mind that this is an untested arena, I want to see if it is broken.

Challenging RoyalKevin

2vs2 Doubles (RK chooses FE/LC/etc)
1 day DQ
2/5 Recoveries/chills
Arena: RoyalKevin picks (From my arenas in the compendium!)
No switch
Training Items
All abilities
1 Sub

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Challenging GLACIER (that cur)

2v2 Weakmon Doubles (LC or Castform, unformed Rotom, etc.)
2 Day DQ
2 Substitutions
2 Rec / 5 Chl
Items on
ASB Arena

Challenge to anyone who has never battled before.

2vs2 singles
1 day DQ
3 recoveries, 3 chills
Arena: Meh. Just standard.
Switch = KO
No items
All abilities
3 subs

Two Challenges.

2vs2 Doubles
LC mons
1 day DQ
3 recoveries, 3 chills
1 Sub
Asb Arena

3v3 Singles. [Pending Approval of new mons]
LC mons
1 day DQ
3 recoveries, 3 chills
1 Sub
Asb Arena

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Challenging aweshucks to a battle between the newest of the new!
3v3 singles
2 day dq
0 recoveries, 2 chills
1sub
asb arena

Another day, another type-biased arena challenge.

3v3 Singles
NFEs only; freshmons preferred (I will be using one middle-stage though)
1 day DQ
2 recover, 5 chill
2 substitutions
Switch = KO
Training Items Only
All Abilities

Arena: Gump Forest (sorry, couldn't resist...)

Field Type: Grass
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Singles/Doubles/Triples

A forest in northwestern Unova, far from most forms of civilization. As such, it is an extremely beautiful expanse of foliage and wildlife. In the middle of the forest is a clearing, which is a perfect locale for intense Pokemon battles.

Because of the more-than-substantial supply of vegetation, Grass-types will be able to use their Grass-type moves for three (3) less Energy (non-Grass-types will pay the full Energy cost, due to not being fully in tune with the forest surroundings). This forest is also a very calming place; it is essentially a sanctuary for Grass-type Pokemon. Those Pokemon that are at least part Grass will receive and be under the effect of the ability Leaf Guard, which will stack with their existing abilities (unless they already have Leaf Guard, in which case the ability will simply activate).

While neither weather nor Fly users can breach the thick canopy of the forest, Grass-types are able to absorb some of the photosynthetic energy from the plants around them to simulate the effect of Chlorophyll. This effect will not be analogous to a full activation; instead, all Grass-types have their Speed boosted by 1.5x rather than double. Finally, at the end of each round, a soothing breeze may blow through the area, having the same effect as the move Sweet Scent; the exception being that Grass-types, having become accustomed to the ways of the forest, are not affected by it.

This peaceful haven for plants and Pokemon alike sits quietly, as if waiting for a decent battle. Show no mercy, and you may be victorious.

Summary:
-Grass-type moves have Energy cost reduced by 3 when used by Grass-types
-Leaf Guard in effect for all Grass-type Pokemon
-Flight restricted to roughly 15 ft above ground; weather will have no effect due to closeness of trees
-Grass-types considered to be affected by a milder form of Chlorophyll; increases base speed by 1.5x rather than doubling it
-Soothing scents will occasionally (30% at end of round) blow through the area, lowering non-Grass Pokemon's evasion 1 stage (or dissolving one clone of Double Team)

Reffing = UC = Happy me = I don't go on an all-caps rage when I need to buy stuff

I'll be taking Lou vs Glacier, Classical vs Ziposaki, AND Iminalt vs Awshucks.

Go, go and spam my inbox!

Challenging aweshucks to a battle between the newest of the new!
3v3 singles
2 day dq
0 recoveries, 2 chills
1sub
asb arena
Ok, I'll accept that
I'LL be reffing you guys

Reffing = UC = Happy me = I don't go on an all-caps rage when I need to buy stuff

I'll be taking Lou vs Glacier, Classical vs Ziposaki, AND Iminalt vs Awshucks.

Go, go and spam my inbox!
Sorry, we kind of arranged for me to ref this on IRC.

(So many things happen when you leave to eat dinner.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)