Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could make me banners for my Youtube channel, one for the intro to my videos and two for the background while my videos play.

The banner would preferably something with a Master Ball and a roulette wheel, with "Black Roulette Nuzlocke Challenge" somewhere. I'll leave design tips up to you guys, but it sorta should look like that. Since you are the experts in this case anyway :)

The first background should be one where there is an Alakazam and a Machamp in the middle (which will be embedded over with a video once the battle starts) with 6 square slots for pokemon portraits at both the top and the bottom. As you can see, its for competitive battling videos and I'd like something cool to show which pokemon are left. I just want it to look different from all the others. I'll leave the designs, colours and interpretations up to you.

The last background should be a little more simple, with room on one side for pokemon sprites (to keep track of the party members). Whether you use the other side for a design or whatever, it's up to you, but its for the Pokemon Black Roulette Challenge I'm doing, so if you want to do something with Zekrom, Reshiram, N or another trainer sprite, up to you. I'm flexible.

With all of these, I will give you guys full credit for the backgrounds on every video they appear in. In addition, if you guys have websites or deviantart pages or whatever, I will be happy to provide links to those pages in my videos.

Much appreciated. If you do any of these, please either mention my name or quote this message, so I know they are for my videos and not someone else's. Many thanks :)

hello guys i need a tournament banner. i wish it to have on the left a big pokemon that when you look at it just screams team rocket. on the right i wish there to be 3 starter pokemon not all from the same gen please. also could you make it be sunrise. i hope someone can do this.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Two very important sprite fusion requests:

SCEPTEMBOAR

SCEPTIMBURR

I do not believe I need to tell you which Pokemon to fuse for these.
These puns deserve to be graced by sprites just as fantastic. Come on, artists...

You know what? I think I will do those two sprites. I'll try and get them done as soon as possible.

EDIT: They're done! Here they are.

So anyways, the emboar/sceptile one was easy enough to make. I quite enjoyed making that one. But the Timburr/sceptile one was a nightmare. I think because one's a small little basic pokemon while sceptile is fully evolved..... but I hope you like it!

Yeah sure. I'll change the colours to emboar-y ones. Too tired to do right now though.... falling asleep.....lshgaszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'll edit it into this post....... later......

ok i made a request early last week. i no longer need it. i wanted to know if someone would be willing to make a cowboy pika sprite for me?

*was stuck in Japan for the past week*
Jesus Doran that is fricken amazing asdasdas dgfeoiasfbnosefthnsafkgn
That thing deserves more comments
I officially name you as one of my top favorite spriters

Damn, fantastic collection. If those were in a game, I would pay big bucks for it.
The back sprites are as good as official, so no worries.
btw I love the feathers on the final water starter (forgot its name), the detail is amazing.

Just a few miniature qualms:
What's the size limit? Because I think Ursungle could afford to be much bigger; right now he looks like an alternate forme of the prevo (especially given that the cloud on its back sort of disappeared, instead of becoming a bigger part of the design).
Vulcelk has barely any black outlines...it's especially obvious in the shiny, and doesn't make it look as solid as it should be.

I wonder if you'll sprite that basilisk fakemon from your art thread?

the size limit is 64x64, the final water evo is named Maelstruck.

I can try to make the bear smaller, i really should i guess. I did fix the outlines, i dont know why they didnt change....

I will eventually sprite the basilisk fakemon from my art thread :D

I also need to work on the backsprite for the green bug.

Ahhh I need to post/sprite more. And do more WSC. I've just been not liking the themes, and then I went to California and just came back... Well, I should probably start by posting some of the sprite requests I've done for ASB. Yeah, okay. Sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)