Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same battle as rickheg
Waterwarrior; 3 CC
Silcoon; 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Cascoon; 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Stockpiling the 3 CC NOPE, CHECK THE BOTTOM OF THE POST.

Beast the Cascoon's KOC goes into EC:
EC: 3 -> 5
MC: 2 -> 5
DC: 1 -> 2

Injecting my 1 remaining UC into Beauty the Silcoon's EC:
EC: 3 -> 5
MC: 2 -> 4
DC: 1 -> 2

And you guys know what that means...

Dustox gets Confusion, Gust, Protect, Moonlight, and Psybeam upon evolution, and purchases Whirlwind, Light Screen, Toxic, Bug Buzz, and Quiver Dance (all BW LU) with his 5 MC.

Dustox (Beast) Male
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -1 Spe, -10% evasion)
Type: Bug/Poison
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Compoundeyes (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 56 (65/1.15) (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 5/5
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Attacks: (16 total)
Physical:
Bug Bite
Poison Sting
Tackle

Special:
Bug Buzz
Confusion
Gust
Psybeam
Snore

Harden
Moonlight
Light Screen
Protect
Quiver Dance
String Shot
Toxic
Whilrwind

Beautifly gets Absorb, Gust, Stun Spore, Morning Sun, and Mega Drain upon evolution. She purchases the BW LU moves Whirlwind, Giga Drain, Bug Buzz, and Quiver Dance with her 4 MC.

Beautifly (Beauty) Female
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -1 Spe, -10% evasion)
Type: Bug/Flying
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Swarm: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Rivalry (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 56 (65/1.15) (-)
Weight Class: 3

EC: 5/5

Attacks: (15 total)
Physical:
Bug Bite
Poison Sting
Tackle

Special:
Absorb
Bug Buzz
Giga Drain
Gust
Mega Drain
Snore

Harden
Morning Sun
Quiver Dance
String Shot
Stun Spore
Whirlwind

Spending 2 of the 3 CC on a piece of adorable (and the theme-nickname OCD in me is screaming out to buy Batman first...):

Swinub (Mr. Freeze) Male
Nature: Jolly (-SpA, +Spe, +12% Acc)
Type: Ice/Ground
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage
Thick Fat (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 58
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks: (14 total)
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Mud Sport
Powder Snow
Mud-Slap
Endure
Mud Bomb
Icy Wind

Icicle Crash
Double-Edge
Stealth Rock

Earthquake
Blizzard
Dig

King_Serperior; 2 CC
Kakuna; 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Metapod; 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

^^ I get this from the same battle as Rickheg and waterwarrior above me.

This puts Metapod's EC to 4 and Kakuna's EC to 4

I'll place both of their KOC into their MC. This gives them a total of 3MC gained from the battle.

I'll add that 3MC to their MC and they have a total of:
Kakuna: 18MC
Metapod: 9MC

Counters for Necturna!

DC 3--->4--->5
MC 1--->3--->0 Removes Shell Smash and buys new sketch slot

I'll use one of my 3UC to unlock Telepathy leaving me with 2

EDIT: Found 3MC in Clamperl I was apparently saving (IM AN IDIOT) and will buy mimic with them (Past Gen Tutor)
And Putting my last 2 UC into her DC and EC maxing them.

Claiming from here.

Pocketing my 2 CC.

Snorunt (F)
EC: 1/6 > 2/6
MC: 2 > 5 > 0
DC: 1/5 > 2/5

Buying it Blizzard (Level-Up), Ice Beam (Level-Up), and Disable (Egg Move).

All right, time to spend some CC. First, I'll buy a BrightPowder and a Focus Sash, costing me 40 CC. Then, I'll spend 2 CC on my (official) final Gym team member, who I can't believe I didn't think of earlier...

Necturine [Queen Etheldredda] (F)
Nature: Rash (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
Typing: Grass/Ghost
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Anticipation: (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 51
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks (13):
Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex

Gravity
Leaf Blade
Sketch

Protect
Shadow Ball
Torment

This leaves me with 4 CC.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot. I'll spend 1 UC to teach Lamoni (Basculin-B) Soak, and immediately afterward spend 2 UC to Sketch Soak onto Queen Etheldredda. I now have 19 UC.

Claiming from here.

"Everyone gets 1 EC/1 DC, 2 MC and Mr.Mime gets 1 KOC
Both Trainers get 2 CC"

EC: 6/6
MC: 3
DC: 5/5

Gonna' use the 2 MC on the TM, Thunderwave, leaving 1 MC.

Claim

AOPS distributed the prizes incorrectly I get 1EC, 3MC, 1DC, 1KOC for Seadra
And I get 2CC
KOC goes into MC the MC is used to buy Hydro Pump and Signal Beam

Pike
My Ambipom gets 3KOC which goes into MC to buy Spite
And I'll use all my 14CC and 6UC to buy an EBelt

Link snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. =]

CC: 38 -> 41

EC: 7/9 -> 8/9
MC: 2 -> 4

EC: 3/9 -> 5/9 (+KOC)
MC: 1 -> 4 (+KOC)
DC: 3/5 -> 4/5

And, post evo.

Graveler [Solid] (M)
Nature: Careful [Adds One (1) to Special Defense; Subtracts One (1) from Special Attack]
Type: Rock/Ground
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Sand Veil (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 35
Weight Class: 5

EC: 8/9
MC: 4

Attacks:
Tackle
Defense Curl
Mud Sport
Rock Polish
Rock Throw
Magnitude
Selfdestruct
Rollout
Rock Blast
Smack Down
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Explosion
Bulldoze

Curse
Hammer Arm
Focus Punch

Sunny Day
Stone Edge
Toxic
Dig

Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Bide

Moves: 24

Togetic (Dame) [F]
Nature: Bold [Adds one (1) Rank to Defense; Subtracts one (1) Rank from Attack.]
Type: Normal / Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 40
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 5/9
MC: 4
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Magical Leaf
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow
Wish
Baton Pass

Secret Power
Mirror Move
Psycho Shift

Psyshock
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Light Screen
Reflect

Moves: 20

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Destiny Warrior, EspyOwner, Flamestrike, EspyOwner (again), rickheg, waterwarrior, King_Serperior, BM-Zeo, SubwayJ, AOPSUSer, Ziposaki, Dummy007, ToastTyrant (you're alive!?), Classical, Wobbanaut, SimonSays approved.

Both players get two CC
Gristle Grotle gets 1 EC/1DC/3 MC 4 MC/1 KOC
Staryu gets 1 EC/DC and 2 MC
I get 3 UC
Kurmaraja is a 9/9 5/5 Torterra in another battle, but that's in a battle that won't complete for some time, so I'll just stock the 4+1 MC and leave it at that for now.

Self-Approved

god did I seriously miss a run

I lost to a SNORUNT???

CC: 5->11
Chimchar:
EC: 0->4
DC: 0->2

Evolution time!

Monferno "Vanguard" (M)
The name Vanguard copyrighted by Leethoof and Treadshot A1. Vagnuard the Chimchar is a trademark of A1 Incorporated.

Nature: Rash (+Special Attack, -Special Defense)

Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Iron Fist (DW LOCKED): The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:
HP: 100
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 81
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9

Moves:

Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Mach Punch
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment

Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Focus Punch

Protect
Fire Blast
U-Turn

Total: 14

Also gonna buy an Expert Belt for 11 CC and 9 UC.

CC: 11->0
UC: 47->38

That will be all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)