Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Its_A_Forekay_Post

Yay, 4k Post Get! Shoutouts to everyone, not going into specifics, but w/e.

Setting up an open challenge in similar vain to my 3k.

3+3v3+3 FE Tag Team Battle
3 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per mon
2 Substitutions per mon
Switch=OK
Abilities=All
Items=On

Team A sends out in no particular order
Team B sends out in no particular order
Team B issues Actions in no particular order
Team A issues Actions in no particular order
Referee
Referee
You get the drill

I'll be on Team A
Arena: TELEPORTATION!
Field Type: Variable
Complexity: Variable
Format: Variable

Restrictions: Weather Effects, Room Effects & Gravity only last until the end of a round, unless the same arena is rolled twice in a row, otherwise, Variable

Description: Yes, you better believe it! At the end of every round (And at the beginning of the match), the referee will roll a number between 0* & however many arena's there are in the arena compendium thread (Each representing an arena in the Arena Compendium Thread in chronological order). Whichever number you roll, for the next round, the battle will take place on that arena. Its as simple as that.

*0 represents the ASB Tournament Arena.

Concept Arenas don't count, either...Neither does TELEPORTATION! itself.

Just need 3 users to accept, & the Referee will decide on who is teamed up with who.

Now, who wants to join this 4k battle which is pretty much the same as my 3k match?

Challenging GLACIER to a Swinub battle!

1v1 Freshmon Swinub battle
Coinflip turn order.
2 substitutions
All abilities
Items On
The Rift

Field Type: Grass, Flying
Complexity: Complex
Format: Singles
Traits: No Digging, No Seismic Attacks, No Water Source

Description:
An open arena, with a large central castle surrounded by several smaller turrets and towers floating in the air. The castle's structure will randomly shift around, drastically changing the environment: turrets will appear in mid-air upside down, towers will stack up on each other, and some buildings will vanish altogether. Only the central castle's base will remain unchanged, though the keep in the center of the base and the bridges around it will still shift.

Omega Shift - At the end of each round, the referee will roll for three properties from the list below. Those three properties will be in effect during the next round, and stack with themselves. Each round, the effects are wiped clean and replaced with three new properties.

Resplendence - Increases effect chances by 10% flat, after Serene Grace and Oaths.
Inversion - The type chart is inverted; weaknesses become resistances and vice-versa. On a second helping of Inversion, battlers trade En totals, and on a third helping of Inversion they trade HP totals.
Incitement - Each mon's Attack and Sp. Attack stages increases by 2.
Hippocratics - Damage is decreased by 10 after all other modifiers. If this makes the damage dealt negative, the attacker instead regains that much HP. E.g, instead of dealing 7 damage, the attacker recovers 3 HP. Only direct damage is affected.
Fire Sale - Attacks don't cost Energy, but combinations become disallowed for the duration. On a second helping of Fire Sale, indirect damage is halted, and on a third helping combinations become permitted.
Body Swap - The mons swap bodies, and use each others' attacks, stats, HP, and so on, and may not use combinations. They swap back at rounds' end, making attacking a risk vs. reward decision. They may use combinations on a second helping, and they are restored 20 En on a third helping.
Taking the swinub battle. ITLL BE SO CUTE AND ADORABLE D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Nearly a year ago, I joined ASB. Although I frequently have my ass handed to me, I still find this to be a fun sport. A lot has changed since then. But I, for one, want to take it back to where we started, if not how.

And I do believe somebody promised me a rematch, when I was stronger.

I Challenge Deck_Knight! Again!
5v5 Singles
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills per 'Mon
2 Subs
Arena:
After the harsh sporadic weather, ascending the Tower again seems unwise. However, the area around the base provides a safe place to battle. A 30-foot grassy field littered with Boulders and rocks, with the ocean crashing against the beach nearby. But why here? Because the weather cannot be tamed.

At the end of every round, the weather will change. (Sunny, Rainy, Clear Skies).
- 40% the Sunlight is Harsh...
- 40% Rain is Pouring...
- 20% The weather reverts back to normal.

If a Weather is called twice in a row, it will intensify (as per decision of the ref how this will be).

Glacier agreed to ref this, however if he is unable, I encourage the ref to be creative.
i want to ref this. yes yes yes. However, give me DQ time. i'd prefer a longer DQ, since atm i have a few things on my plate, but things will pick up once they finish

Taking ALL OF THE SWINUB (Imanalt v Espy, Lou v Glacier). DEAR GOD THEY'RE SO FUCKING ADORABLE.

It would be nice if you sent me your mons so I don't have to dig for the obvious ^^

3v3 FE triples
2 day DQ
2 substitutions per mon
Training Items
0 chills/recoveries
Unown Soup
All abilities

Whoever accepts this, know that I'll be using three Water types, so please don't bring more than one Electric or Grass type, but you probably shouldn't bring a couple of Fire types either (do that if you want, though)
still open

Its_A_Random

A distant memory

3 Day DQ Time
2 Substitutions per mon
Switch=OK
Abilities=All
Items=On

Referee
Referee
You get the drill

I'll be on Team A

Restrictions: Weather Effects, Room Effects & Gravity only last until the end of a round, unless the same arena is rolled twice in a row, otherwise, Variable

Description: Yes, you better believe it! At the end of every round (And at the beginning of the match), the referee will roll a number between 0* & however many arena's there are in the arena compendium thread (Each representing an arena in the Arena Compendium Thread in chronological order). Whichever number you roll, for the next round, the battle will take place on that arena. Its as simple as that.

Just need 3 users to accept, & the Referee will decide on who is teamed up with who.

Now, who wants to join this 4k battle which is pretty much the same as my 3k match?
Ooh, I'll join IAR's 4k match.
I'll join IAR 4K match too
I'll join IAR's 4K. Congrats.
Well, Wobbanaut already has three matches ongoing, so unless one of those matches finishes soon enough, I'm afraid we're going to have to find a new challenger, then a ref to ref this & decide on who is teamed up with who.

Also, issuing an open challenge

2v2 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ Time
2 Substitutions per mon
Arena: Type Changing Arena
Field Type: All Types
Complexity: Simple
Formats: All Formats

Restrictions: All moves are allowed.

Description:
It's the standard arena, except somebody has implanted a strange device in the middle of the field! For the duration of the first round, this device is off. After the end of each round, though, it beeps and suddenly alters the elemental makeup of the arena, giving certain benefits to certain types and detriments to some other ones. Each time the makeup is altered, a random type is chosen. All attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for super-effective damage have 2 more BAP, while all attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for not very effective or zero damage have 2 less BAP. There is one exception to this rule; all attacking moves whose type matches that of the gem receive +3 BAP, disregarding the weakness bonuses and the resistance nerfs.

Summary: Certain types get buffed every round.

Hey ya'll I'm back apparently. Same as Zeo. Looking for a battle to ease me back into the game, seeing as I never really started :P

Looking for a Beginner's
1v1 Singles LC
2 recovers/5chills
2 Day DQ cause why not, unless we can get this done faster
1 Sub cause lolz

Its_A_Random

A distant memory

3 Day DQ Time
2 Substitutions per mon
Switch=OK
Abilities=All
Items=On

Referee
Referee
You get the drill

I'll be on Team A

Ooh, I'll join IAR's 4k match.
I'll join IAR 4K match too
I'll join IAR's 4K. Congrats.
Wobb's battle is done, so we now need a ref for this!
Also, issuing an open challenge

2v2 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ Time
2 Substitutions per mon
Arena: Type Changing Arena
Field Type: All Types
Complexity: Simple
Formats: All Formats

Restrictions: All moves are allowed.

Description:
It's the standard arena, except somebody has implanted a strange device in the middle of the field! For the duration of the first round, this device is off. After the end of each round, though, it beeps and suddenly alters the elemental makeup of the arena, giving certain benefits to certain types and detriments to some other ones. Each time the makeup is altered, a random type is chosen. All attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for super-effective damage have 2 more BAP, while all attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for not very effective or zero damage have 2 less BAP. There is one exception to this rule; all attacking moves whose type matches that of the gem receive +3 BAP, disregarding the weakness bonuses and the resistance nerfs.

Summary: Certain types get buffed every round.
Accepting It's_A_Random's 2v2 challenge.

Switch = KO
No items
All Abilities
This one needs a ref as well!

Open Challege
6v6 Singles/Doubles (acceptor's choice)
2 Day DQ
2 substitutions
2 recovers/5 chills
Switch=OK
Items=ON
ASB Arena

I'll be using a team of fresh FE's.

need a subref to pick up this quick match here no rounds have been reffed yet and i dont foresee it lasting longer than 2 rounds so help would be appreciated

Also ill take that challange Deadfox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)