Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With its 7 MC and 15 of my UC, Zap the PorygonZ learns:
Dark Pulse, Gravity, Electroweb, Trick, Wonder Room (allBW tutors) and Double team, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power (Fire, 7), Substitute (allBW TMs), and lastly Embargo and Mimic.
7->0
31->16

meh, feel like spending some UC in a completely unnecessary fashion:

Ragnarok the Gallade
8 UC spent to learn Trick, Skill Swap, Low Kick, and Dual Chop (All new 5th Gen Tutors)

+5 UC

Shoving all of this UC down my Timburr's throat and changing it to MC
Timburr will buy Ice Punch and ThunderPunch for 4 MC, and stockpiling the last MC.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
From the new BW2 LU, the following will be added to my team as pre-25 moves:

Altaria: Round
Bronzong: Psywave
Trapinch: Mud-Slap, Bide [Deck said something about being able to switch a move from egg to LU and get 2 MC as the only case of refunding permitted. If this is true and legitimate, I would like to bring Bulldoze to LU, and use the 3 MC I gain from that on Earthquake, Hyper Beam and Superpower(all LU).

From here, I gain the following:

Both players get 2 CC
Deino gets 2 KOC, 2 MC, and 1 EC
Gible gets 2 MC, 1 EC, and 1 DC.

Deino's KOC will be transfered to its MC, giving it a total of 4MC.

I have also just realized that Slakoth has 4EC!! This means that he can evolve now!!

Vigoroth [El Gigante] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Sp.Atk)
Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Vital Spirit: (Innate)This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+Atk)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-Sp.Atk)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 90
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
MC: 8
DC: N/A
KOC: 0

Moves:

Scratch
Yawn
Encore
Slack Off
Faint Attack
Amnesia
Counter

Hammer Arm
Body Slam
Sleep Talk

Rest
Rock Slide
Protect

Move Total: 12

As of evolution, Vigoroth automatically gains the following moves: Focus Energy, Uproar, Fury Swipes, and Endure.

That'll be all.

We have new tutors to play with, so its time to make my Reuniclus even more awesome.

7 CC changes Psycha's nature to Brave while all my 28 UC go on the moves Toxic, Rock Slide, Double Team, Grass Knot (BW TM), Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Gravity, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Magic Coat, Signal Beam, ThunderPunch, Superpower and Zen Headbutt (BW Tutor). Here's Reuniclus to make sure I did it all correctly.

Reuniclus [Psycha] (F)
Nature: Brave (+1 Att, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)

Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 26 (30/1.15)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Abilities:

Overcoat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.

Regenerator: (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Attacks (44):
Psywave
Reflect
Rollout
Snatch
Hidden Power (Ground, 7)
Light Screen
Charm
Recover
Psyshock
Psychic
Pain Split
Endeavor
Heal Block
Future Sight

Trick Room
Calm Mind
Thunder Wave
Shadow Ball
Flash Cannon
Energy Ball
Thunder
Focus Blast
Gyro Ball
Protect
Substitute
Toxic
Rock Slide
Double Team
Grass Knot

Drain Punch
Fire Punch
Gravity
Ice Punch
Knock Off
Magic Coat
Signal Beam
Superpower
ThunderPunch
Zen Headbutt

Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Secret Power
Imprison
Trick

I'll also claim from this match.

+2 CC and counters for newbie mons.
Golett gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO. KO into DC and MC go on Earthquake and Hammer Arm (LU)
Embirch gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO. KO into EC and MC turn into Stealth Rock (BW Tutor)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
+10 UC Get!
+8 UC Get!

This gives me 19 UC. I spend 2 UC to teach motoR the Rotom Electroweb (Gen V Tutor). Its movepool is now remaxxed.

Rotom [motoR] (-)
NATURE: Modest

TYPE
Electric
: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

ABILITIES
Levitate
: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

STATS
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3 4
SpA: Rank 4 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3 4
Spe: 91 87
Size Class: 1 2
Weight Class: 1 3
Base Rank Total: 16 20

EC: N/A
DC: N/A

ATTACKS (53/53)
PHYSICAL
Astonish
Facade
Frustration
Natural Gift
Return
Secret Power
Sucker Punch
Thief

SPECIAL
Charge Beam
Dark Pulse
Discharge
Dream Eater
Electro Ball
Electroweb
Hex
Hidden Power (Ground 7)
Leaf Storm
Mud-Slap
Ominous Wind
Round
Shock Wave
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Snore
Swift
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Thundershock
Uproar
Volt Switch

OTHER

Charge
Confuse Ray
Double Team
Endure
Flash
Light Screen
Pain Split
Protect
Psych Up
Rain Dance
Reflect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Spite
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Telekinesis
Thunder Wave
Toxic
Trick
Will-O-Wisp

1+(10+8)-2=1+18-2=1+16=17 UC

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
waterwarrior, zarator, Arcanite (0.2), Tortferngatr, SubwayJ, Yarnus, RagnarokAlex, EspyOwner, nyttyn, Destiny_Warrior, King Serperior, deadfox, IAR, nyttyn (again) approved.

PRIZES

LOUISCYPHRE

1+2+3+5=11 CC
Bellistar: 13 MC, 3 DC, 4 KOC
Cassandra: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Empress: 3 MC, 1 KOC

ITS_A_RANDOM
2+2+2+2+6=14 UC

You may rechallenge immediately.

Cheers!
Its_A_Random
Bellistar unlocks Overcoat, puts her KOC into MC (giving her 17 total), and goes on a buying splurge. She buys Volt Switch (2), Signal Beam (2), Magnet Rise (2), Surf (2), Blizzard (2), Substitute (2), Draco Meteor (2), Trick Room (2), and Discharge (1)

Cassandra puts her KOC in MC, and buys Gen V Tutors Giga Drain and Heat Wave.

Empress puts her KOC in MC, and buys Gen V Tutors Roost and Giga Drain.

I now have 14 CC.

Self-approved.

Using 16 CC to buy Sawk, Revenankh, and Ralts.

Sawk [Ted Sprauge] (Male)
Nature: Jolly: (+15% Speed, -1 Special Attack, +11% Accuracy)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Sturdy:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Inner Focus:
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Mold Breaker (Dream World):
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 98 (+)
Weight Class: 4

DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Rock Smash
Leer
Bide
Focus Energy
Double Kick
Low Sweep
Counter
Karate Chop

Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Fire Punch

Dig
Taunt
Stone Edge

Revenankh [Matt Parkman] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 Special Attack)
Type: Ghost/Fighting
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Shed Skin:
(Innate)
This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Air Lock:
(Innate)
This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.

Infiltrator (Dream World):
(Innate)
Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 65
Weight Class: 3

Attacks:

Wrap
Bide
Sand Tomb
Wring Out
Rock Tomb
Arm Thrust
Mean Look
Glare
Shadow Punch

Counter
Mach Punch
Shadow Sneak

Earthquake
Taunt
Torment

Ralts [Matt Parkman] (Male)
Nature: Impish (+1 Defense, -1 Special Attack)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Synchronize:
Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Trace:
Type: Can be Activated
When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Telepathy (Dream World):
This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 40
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

EC: 0/9

Attacks:

Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Change
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind

Disable
Encore
Shadow Sneak

Taunt
Torment
Will-O-Wisp

Melee time

I get 2CC from this Melee bring me up to 4
My Ambipom get 3MC and 1KOC which goes into MC to buy Snatch (BW2 tutor) and Role Play (BW2 Tutor)
My Haxorus gets 3MC which he uses to buy Aqua Tail (BW2 Tutor) and Dragon Dance (BW2 LU)

And with 2 of my 4CC I buy this
[pimg]129[/pimg]
Magikarp(M)
Nature: Mild(+SpA, -Def)
Water:Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities

Swift Swim:[Type: Innate]The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Rattled:[Type: Innate][DW]These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost-, Bug-, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their Speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 2(+)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 80
Base Rank Total: 9

EC: 0/6

Attacks
Level Up: Splash, Tacke
5th Gen Tutor: Bounce
Event: Bubble, Reversal

More move buying
Using my Lickilicky's 6 MC and my 16 UC, it gets these moves:
Focus Blast, Rest, Sleep Talk, Rain Dance, Thunder, Toxic, Hidden Power (Ground-7), Hyper Beam, Attract, Block, Icy Wind - all cost 2 MC
6->0
16->0
And evolving Aipom (finally)

Ambipom(*) Pow! (M)
Nature: Adamant (Attack increased by *; Special Attack reduced by *)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Technician: Type: Innate This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
Pick Up: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.

Skill Link: (Innate)(unlocked) This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).
Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 115
Total Ranks:19
Size Ranks: 2
Weight Rank: 2

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

19 Attacks
Attacks:
Scratch(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Sand Attack(*)
Astonish(*)
Baton Pass(*)
Tickle(*)
Fury Swipes(*)
Swift(*)
Screech(*)
Agility
Last Resort
Double Hit

Fake Out(*)
Revenge(*)
Bounce(*)
Mimic
Role Play

Double Edge(*)
Fire Punch(*)
Ice Punch(*)
Thunder Punch
Seed Bomb
Brick Break
Counter
Taunt
Protect
U-turn
Dig
Endure
Snatch
Pursuit
Aerial Ace
Focus Punch
Shadow Claw
Thunder Wave
Substitute
Double Team
Toxic
Acrobatics
Hone Claws
Return

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
EspyOwner, Wobbanaut, SubwayJ, DW and Yarnus are approved.

That nets me 1 UC with 0.2 remaining.

I'm also going to buy my first items ever!

- Expert Belt (20 CC)
- Black Belt (10 CC)
- Metal Coat (10 CC)

Self-approving.

Claiming from this dreadful defeat

Both contestants get 4 CC

All competing pokemon get the standard rewards: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC if they are not EC/DC capped, 3 MC otherwise.

Lucario gets 3 MC
Arcanine gets 3 MC
Weavile gets 3 MC
Seviper goes from 4 DC to 5 DC from a different fight (here is his actual stat) and 2 MC
Blastoise get 3 MC
Serperior gets 3 MC

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
-2 CC [19]

Vullaby [Brontë] (F)
  • Nature: Modest (Adds one (1) Rank to Special Attack, subtracts one (1) Rank from Attack.)

Type:
  • [Dark]: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
  • [Flying]: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 60
Base Rank Total: 15

Abilities:
  • Big Pecks: (Innate) This Pokemon's sturdy wings prevent its defense from being lowered. The rate its natural defense drops after a boost is also halved from one every round to once every two (2) rounds.
  • Overcoat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).
  • Weak Armour (DW LOCKED): (Can be Enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Attacks (13):

Gust
Leer
Fury Attack
Pluck
Nasty Plot
Flatter
Faint Attack
Fake Tears
Roost
Scary Face
Taunt
Shadow Ball
Snarl

That is Self Approved.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Ok wow I have a lot of shit. Time to buy things.

Spend 2 CC on a azuril

Azuril [Bouncy] (Female)
0/9 EC
0 MC
0/5 DC
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpAtk, -10% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities: Thick Fat

This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Huge Power

Type: Trait

This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack by one Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by one Rank.

Sap Sipper LOCKED

This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats
Atk: Rank 1 [2 Huge Power]
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2+
Spe: 17-
Base Rank Total: 10

Moves: Splash
Charm
Bubble
Tail Whip
Slam
Water Sport
Water Gun
Charm
Bubblebeam
Helping Hand
Slam
Bounce

Soak
Refresh
Encore

Waterfall
Endure
Surf

Have necty sketch Soak from Bouncy
-2 MC
Necty forgot Sketch!
Necty learned Soak!

Pump Necty full of steroids to evolve.
-3 UC
+3 EC
Necty evolved into Necturna!
Learned Poison Fang, Super Fang, and Thunder Fang due to level up having them as level 0 moves.
Spent 2 MC on Giga Drain

Necturna(*) Necty (F)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Abilities:
Ability 1: Anticipation
This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Ability 2: Telepathy (DW)
This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5+
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 69-
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 23

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Super Fang
Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-o-Wisp
Hex

Soak [sketched]
Leaf Blade
Nightmare

Substitute
Protect
Psychic

Power Whip
Pain Split
Giga Drain

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
AOPSUSer and nyttyn approved

Using this space for B2W2 updates.

Ramona (Zangoose) gains Crush Claw and Embargo as new Pre-25 moves.
Cielo (Eevee) gains Covet and Bite as new Pre-25 moves.
Strongth (Azurill) gains Water Sport, BubbleBeam, Helping Hand, and Bounce.
Lustre (Staryu) gains BubbleBeam and Minimize for free.
Bering (Swinub) gains Ice Shard for free.

Self-approved.

Alright, I need a few things real quick.

First, selling my Metal Powder for 3 CC, then spending two of those on a new Riolu.

Riolu [Jimmy Jean-Louis] (Male)
Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, -1 Special Defense, +16% Accuracy)
Type: Fighting

Abilities:

Steadfast:
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Inner Focus:
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Prankster (Dream World):
The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 69 (60*1.15)

Attacks:

Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Reversal
Copycat
Screech

Blaze Kick
Hi Jump Kick
Crunch

Earthquake
Shadow Claw
Focus Blast

After that, spending 6 UC on MC then purchasing Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, and Drain Punch from B2W2 tutor.

Currency Counters: 8+1=9

Universal Counters: 16-6=10

After that, I realized I accidentally gave Rotom Discharge as a TM move. I need to replace that with Volt Switch.

That's all for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)