Pokemon Nationals Shenanigans: A thread of joyous daydreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never eaten Steak N Shake in my life o.O Last year, it was packed, so I didn't get any. Does anyone here play Advance Wars, because I'll be bringing it (AW2) and Chess, as well as my GCN controller for Melee/Brawl.

Steak N Shake is where its at. Last year I got to eat lunch with the top dogs of VGC and the king himself, Nick McCord (highlight of life)

I think I'm actually staying at the hotel this is happening in, when will it be so I can crash it partake in the festivities?

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I know i'm out for nationals this year, but I just wanted to remind everyone that, although many, many (over 200 posts in this thread) plans have been made for this years nationals, a lot of them most likely wont happen. Friday is going to be your best bet for accomplishing all your shenanigans seeing as there is no VGC tournament that day. You will have a whole day at your disposal

the easiest, and most likely plans to happen will be the ones involving playing some sort of video game in someones hotel room (even then, you have to ask and make it happen).

Have fun, stay cool under the sun, and take lots of pictures.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the easiest, and most likely plans to happen will be the ones involving playing some sort of video game in someones hotel room (even then, you have to ask and make it happen).
the easiest, and most likely plans to happen are late night pool parties. c'mon ninahaza don't break everyone's spirits!

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It was my bitterness speaking guys, sorry. Have fun everyone!

Also I didn't know Jabba was going now. Looks like everyone will be there but me :(

Oh I didn't know a pool was so accesable, I'd be totally up for it I had just thought we would jump in one if we found it.

Smogonites for MK7
Location: Killer Pizza (1039 S. East St., Indianapolis, IN 46203)
Date & time: July 1, 4:45 PM

Players:
PokeKid5 Jr.
Superpokemon67
Drifblim
KeepBayleefing
GARCHOMPZILLA
V17 (if he isn't lazy

If you guys still want to play, go to the hotel atrium @ 7:00
Just a reminder this is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)