VGC '12 Canada National - Toronto - WON by Chinese Dood

Status
Not open for further replies.
fearzecrawdaunt was talking to me on FB earlier and said he's bringing his pikachu N64.

roomwise i'm not sure, i'm rooming with skarm and someone else i forgot at the doubletree but it would be up to him. i'm sure we'll figure it out when we all show up. provided i can get on a flight, they look kinda iffy. i have to fly when there is an open seat to use my air canada discount...

If he's bringing his N64 I'll just bring my games + controllers, my backpack's gonna be less heavy. =P

And I think we could probably hang out in my room, I think the guy I'm going to Toronto with is gonna spend his Sunday visiting the city. But yeah, as you said, I guess we'll figure it out once we're there.

Hoping Skarm can do well, he didn't deserve the luck he had in 2011 and it would be great to see him qualify for Worlds this year.

Good luck to everyone else attending too, come on Canada show us your moves!

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Really? Didn't think he'd miss Nationals in his own country! Good luck to him either way :P

im probably gonna head up to the hotel just after lunch or something, i dont have a hotel room or anything but im hoping people are down to chill and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)