VGC '12 Canada National - Toronto - WON by Chinese Dood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toronto seniors division was much harder then I expected it to be but still pulled through it and got 1st. It was fun meeting all the different seniors. But It was lame that there were no tvs and not many people attended. Im pretty sure there were like 10 juniors.
Congrats skarm and Chinese dood. I hope to meet you guys in worlds.

Does anybody know how Snivy102 did?
I think he went 3-2.

Toronto seniors division was much harder then I expected it to be but still pulled through it and got 1st. It was fun meeting all the different seniors. But It was lame that there were no tvs and not many people attended. Im pretty sure there were like 10 juniors.
You won the senior division???!!!?!?!?!? Congrats!

I think he went 3-2.
The reason we didn't have TV's was mainly because of attendance. We had 100 people only which is much less than a U.S. Regionals.

All and all it was a fun weekend. I hung out with MiniWade and friends and it was nice to meet a lot of Smogoners like Feathers and Atlas. I was I little disappointed that I only placed 13th, and that they spelled my name wrong and didn't bother correcting it. lol

^thanks! I'll probably get one. =D
I had a blast meeting and hanging out with everyone! Once again, congrats to Skarm and Chinese Dood. Hope you guys do well at Worlds!

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus

I think he went 3-2.
I trust my mons helped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)