Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I have a custom sprite please for my Avatar and my ASB Trainer? I'll give you credit in my signature.

A male trainer with a sword in one hand and a Poke'ball in the other (he is right handed, so the sword should be in his right hand). He has yellow hair, though everything else is open to interpretation. If you need a base sprite to alter, perhaps the male Ace Trainer (non-snow) from DPP? Or the Dragon Tamer from that generation?

D'awwww, they're all so adorable. I think Sandfloon's my favorite. (Sandshrew, I mean, since it was kinda vague.) It reminds me I need to sprite more. And I should start a dex. I was considering Eevee. Any other suggestions, anyone?

Shroomish could be nice. Or Spheal. But if you think you can pull Eevee off I'd love to see it.
Also YES the adorable loondex is back! The new set are all perfect, but Politoed is the cutest n_n

Yeah, I'd recommend something with less defining features than eevee or it's going to require a lot of scratching in order to get right... but if you're up for that, you definitely should. Ritter's sig would probably make a good example of how to pull that sort of thing off, lol. Spheal would be another good option, though.

Anyway, here's a few more 'loons. I never really thought I'd be able to make the poliwag family look different from each other considering how I've been designing these fusions so far... but still, they're not that different.

I'm fine with scratching, as long as it isn't too much. I can't imagine a ton of them requiring a lot of scratching, anyways. I'm gonna start working on it later. (aka, when I'm not still half-asleep)

Hiya, could someone possibly make me a Banner including pictures (original, NOT Sugimori or Sprites) of the Following pokemon: Terrakion, Tyranitar, Gliscor, Gastrodon, Rotom-W and Breloom, with the writing: Oasis in the Desert written in one corner of the pic/banner

Ty, and you will be rewarded with a Shiny Max Ev'ed out of my selection OR an Event Pokemon out of my selection OR 4 DW Females out of my collection!

Thank you :)

Hey never posted here so I have a few questions

1) Is this where you can ask for custom avatars?
2) If someone makes a custom avatar is there usually a "payment" (I.E. EV training, Shiny, rare pokemon, etc)?

Hi there, and welcome to Smeargle's Studio

1) This is a place for custom avatar requests, but just wait, as it might take a while for someone to get onto it.
2) Payment is not required, but can still be offered if you want to add some extra incentive

Good luck!

Sup guise. Does anyone remember me?

Well, I started spriting and uploading videos again. Tell me what you think. /whore

I only use 4th generation sprites cause I'm oldschool like that

Those are my most recent 2 sprites.

Hi guys, I've never been here before so...

1 question: Am I allowed to ask for a banner (forum sig)/ advice on making a banner here? In my case, it's just for ideas on backgrounds that work well with my render...

Yeah, pretty much anything having to do with spriting, banners, avatars, can go right here in this thread. However, if you are thinking of making a banner for you sig on THIS smogon forum, then you won't be able to put it in your sig unless you have a badge. Just a quick heads up to ya. :)

HELLO. I AM A ROBOT. THE ANTENNA IS MISSING, BUT THIS WILL OTHERWISE BE A SUFFICIENT DEPICTION OF MYSELF.

Love it. Much like Dinodan with his sprite, I'd like to use this one for ASB as well.

HELLO. I AM A ROBOT. THE ANTENNA IS MISSING, BUT THIS WILL OTHERWISE BE A SUFFICIENT DEPICTION OF MYSELF.

Love it. Much like Dinodan with his sprite, I'd like to use this one for ASB as well.
Go ahead, I'll add the antenna when I get a chance and let you know when it's done!

Edit:
Could I have a custom sprite please for my Avatar and my ASB Trainer? I'll give you credit in my signature.

A male trainer with a sword in one hand and a Poke'ball in the other (he is right handed, so the sword should be in his right hand). He has yellow hair, though everything else is open to interpretation. If you need a base sprite to alter, perhaps the male Ace Trainer (non-snow) from DPP? Or the Dragon Tamer from that generation?
How's this?

Anything you want changed, just let me know!

canno

formerly The Reptile
New Dex Template if you guys wanna use it. Please give credit cause i love attention.
-snip-
Doran, I only have have 5 words to say to you.

Can. You. Have. My. Babies?

Seriously, these are amazing (and I love the Dex template) and I would love to see more of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)