Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I have Calm Mind twice on Woobat...

So I refund the 1 MC I spent on Calm Mind as a Level-Up move to get Amnesia by Level-up.

EDIT: Claiming

CC: 10->13

Eevee:
EC: 5->6
MC: 0->2->0
DC: 4->5
Moves: Confusion, Swift, Psybeam, and Future Sight for free, Morning Sun and Psychic for 2 MC.

Espeon "EspyOwned" (F)

Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, -1 Attack, +18% Accuracy)

Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Magic Bounce (DW UNLOCKED): This Pokemon has a Psychic sense that allows it to ward off non-damaging attacks as soon as they are launched, directing them back at the opponent.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 127 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20
+18% Accuracy

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Moves:

Tail Whip
Tackle
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Last Resort
Take Down
Trump Card
Bite
Baton Pass
Covet
Charm
Double-Edge
Confusion
Swift
Psybeam
Future Sight
Psychic
Morning Sun

Endure
Yawn
Stored Power

Protect
Work Up
Double Team
Hidden Power (Fighting 7)
Toxic

Total: 28

Slowpoke:
EC: 5->6
MC: 0->3->0
DC: 4->5
Moves: Power Gem and Hidden Power (Electric 7) for free, Nasty Plot, Swagger, and Trump Card for 3 MC.

Slowking "Hermit" (F)
Nature: Bold (+Defense, -Attack)

Type: Water/Psychic
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Regenerator: (DW UNLOCKED) (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 30
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks:

Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt
Slack Off
Heal Pulse
Water Pulse
Psychic
Rain Dance
Amnesia
Psych Up
Zen Headbutt
Power Gem
Hidden Power (Electric 7)
Nasty Plot
Swagger
Trump Card

Future Sight
Sleep Talk
Wonder Room

Rest
Ice Beam
Scald
Toxic

Total: 28/117

That will be all for now.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Revenankh [Pharant] (M)
NATURE: Relaxed (-10% Evasion)

TYPE

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

ABILITIES
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Infiltrator (DW): (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

STATS
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 56 (-)
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: N/A
DC: 0/5

ATTACKS (15/90)
Wrap
Bide
Sand Tomb
Wring Out
Rock Tomb
Arm Thrust
Mean Look
Glare
Shadow Punch

Protect
Earthquake
Rock Slide

Shadow Sneak
Mach Punch
Wide Guard

80-7=73 CC

My Swampert already knows Dive, so I'm refunding the 2 MC and spending them with this:

Hype Dog - Swampert (F)
MC: 2
-Using Move Counters to learn Hydro Pump (Level up). Left with 1 MC.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You two are approved, giving me +1 UC.

Spending that UC on Calm Mind (BW Lvl) for Woobat, and pouring my 4 stockpiled UC into its DC.

Self-approved.

Claiming from this match. (Note that the referee didn't factor EXP Share in the rewards)

Stockpiling the 1 CC.

Bagthru the Munchlax gets 2 EC (1 EC + 1 KO), putting his Evolution Counter at 2/6. He also gets 1 DC, putting his Dream Counter to 1/5.
As for the moves, he learns Body Slam (Level, 1 MC), and Superpower (BW Tutor, 2 MC).

Eilistraee the Cleffa gets 4 EC (1 EC + 1 KO + 2 UC I'm throwing in), putting her Evolution Counter at 4/9 and causing her to evolve into Clefairy. She also gets 1 DC, putting her Dream Counter to 1/5.
As for the moves, she learns Growl (pre 25), Doubleslap (pre 25), Defense Curl (pre 25), Follow Me (pre 25), Bestow (pre 25), Minimize (pre 25), Wake-Up Slap (pre 25), Cosmic Power (pre 25), Body Slam (Level, 1 MC), Light Screen (Level, 1 MC), and Meteor Mash (Level, 1 MC).

Clefairy (Eilistraee) (F)
Nature: Quiet (Sp. Attack raised by *; Speed lowered by 15%, Evasion reduced by a flat 10%)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 30 (-)
Evasion reduced by 10%
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
DC: 1/5

Abilities:
Cute Charm:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.
Friend Guard (DW LOCKED): The Pokemon's body emits an aura of joy that reduces the Base Attack Power of all opponents' attacks in multiple battles by two (2).

Attacks (24 moves):

Aromatherapy
Bestow
Body Slam
Charm
Copycat
Cosmic Power
Defense Curl
Doubleslap
Encore
Fire Blast
Follow Me
Growl
Light Screen
Magical Leaf
Meteor Mash
Minimize
Pound
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Sing
Stored Power
Sweet Kiss
Wake-up Slap
Wish

EDIT: Spending another 7 UC to change Munchlax's nature to Relaxed, and 8 UC to buy Full Incense. (17 UC in total spent in this post).

Alchemator

You three are approved. 0.3!

Claiming from this disappointing show.

Gerard said:
Alch gets 3 CC
Capote gets 2 MC & 1 DC
Snicket gets 3 MC & 1 KO
H.G. Wells gets 1 EC, 2 MC & 1 DC
Wilde gets 1 EC, 2 MC & 1 DC
And also this redeeming battle.

AOPSUser said:
Alch and Gerard: 3 CC
H.G. Wells: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

Isis: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC
Wilde: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Snicket: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Gavroche: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Capote: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Lola: 3 MC
Pandora: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC

Zoroark [Snicket] (M)
MC: 8 (0) +8 MC
DC: N/A

Sudowoodo [Capote] (M)
MC: 0 +5 MC [Buys Endure (BW Egg) and Protect (BW TM)]

With the EC Venonat gains, he evolves!

Venomoth [H.G. Wells] (M)

• Nature: Mild (Adds one (1) Rank to Special Attack, Subtracts one (1) Rank from Defense.)
Type:

• [Bug]: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
  • [Poison]: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 90
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 17

MC: 4 +5 MC [Buys Bug Buzz (BW Lvl); Quiver Dance (BW Lvl); Roost (BW Tutor); Acrobatics (BW Tutor); U-turn (BW TM). Final MC is stockpiled.
DC: 3/5 +2 DC [DW Ability unlocked!]

Abilities:

• Shield Dust: (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
  • Tinted Lens: (Innate) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).
  • Wonder Skin (DW UNLOCKED): (Innate) The Pokemon's skin has an agent that heaviliy resists attempts to change its composition. It changes the accuracy of all non-damaging attacks to 50% before applying any other modifiers.

Attacks (22):

Acrobatics
Agility
Bug Buzz
Confusion
Disable
Double Team
Foresight
Giga Drain
Leech Life
PoisonPowder
Psybeam
Psychic
Quiver Dance
Roost
Silver Wind
Sleep Powder
Sludge Bomb
Stun Spore
Substitute
Supersonic
Tackle
Toxic Spikes
U-turn

And as if that was not enough, Wilde the Treecko evolves too!

Grovyle [Wilde] (M)

• Nature: Rash (Adds one (1) Rank to Special Attack, Subtracts one (1) Rank from Special Defense.)

Type:

• Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:

HP: 90
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 95
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 6/9 [including KOC]
MC: 0 +4 MC [Learns Fury Cutter on evolution] [Buys: X-Scissor (BW TM) and ThunderPunch (BW Tutor)]
DC: 4/5

Abilities:

• Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
  • Unburden (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its Speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.

Attacks (18):

Absorb
Acrobatics
Agility
Crunch
Dig
Endeavour
Fury Cutter
Giga Drain
Leech Seed
Leer
Low Kick
Pound
Pursuit
Quick Attack
Rock Slide
Screech
ThunderPunch
X-Scissor

Using the 6 CC gained and 6 CC stockpiled to buy 2 Exp. Shares.

Self-approving.

Countrers :P

SubwayJ
CC: 3--->6

Angry Birds
MC: 0--->3--->4(KOC)--->0
Buys Electroweb and Draco Meteor (B2W2 Tutors)
CC: 6--->8 (KOC)

Cranium
MC: 0--->3--->0
Buys Iron Defence (LV Up)
and Stealth Rock (B2W2 Tutor)

Carcassonne
EC: 4--->5--->6(KOC)
DC: 3--->4
MC: 0--->3--->0
Buys Comet Punch (Egg)

Othello
Rewards were messed up it should be 2MC and 1EC/DC

EC: 4--->5--->6(Lucky Egg)
DC: 3--->4
MC: 0--->2--->0
Buys Energy Ball (BW TM)

Spending UC.

UC: 65->0

Slowking:
MC: 0->65->0
Moves:
1 MC: none
2 MC: Recycle, After You, Surf, Psyshock, Protect, Blizzard, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, Dig, Focus Blast, Thunder Wave, Dragon Tail, Substitute, Icy Wind, Magic Coat, Signal Beam, Swagger, Trick Room
3 MC: Me First, Mud Sport, Safeguard, Endure, Counter, Water Pulse, Zap Cannon, Brine

That will be all for now.

• SubwayJ: APPROVED
  • AOPSUser: Where in the name of all that is holy are you getting 65 UC from? NOT APPROVED, and if you've gone and edited in your rewards before they've been approved, DOUBLY NOT APPROVED

This brings my UC to 27.9, and then from this battle I claim 3 CC, bringing my CC total to 3.

Ursula the Jellicent gets 3 MC, and due to her not getting any KOC, I will add 1 UC to her MC. This brings my UC to 26.9 and her MC to 4. Using those 4 MC she will get the BW tutors Giga Drain and Magic Coat. This brings her MC to 0.

Gaston the Machamp gets 3 MC and 2 KOC. Those KOC go into his MC, bringing his MC to 5. Using those 5 MC he gets the past gen TM Focus Punch and the BW tutor Dual Chop, bringing his MC to 0.

Gantu the Gyarados gets 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC. My profile says that Gantu's DC is currently 2/5, but given that he has participated in four other battles, his DC should be 4/5 before claiming prizes from this battle. Therefore, with the KOC going into Gantu's MC, his DC goes to 5/5 and his DW ability Moxie is unlocked, while his MC goes to 3. With those 3 MC, he gets the level-up move Rain Dance and the BW tutor Outrage, bringing his MC to 0.

Queen of Hearts the Dragonite gets 3 MC, bringing her MC to 3. With those 3 MC she gets the level-up move Hyper Beam and the BW TM Rain Dance, bringing her MC to 0.

SELF-APPROVED

Claiming my rewards from here.

Lendys the Haxorus brings his DC counter to 4/5 and learns Endeavor (Egg, 2 MC + 1 KOC)

Mask the Kitsunoh (who has 1 leftover MC) learns Metal Sound (Egg, 3 MC) and Icy Wind (BW Tutor, 1 MC + 1 KO)

Bahamut the Cyclohm (who has 2 leftover MC) learns Shock Wave (Egg, 3 MC), and Protect (BW TM, 2 MC).

Cyric the Gengar (who has 2 leftover MC) learns Drain Punch (BW Tutor, 2 MC), Foul Play (BW tutor, 2 MC), and Metronome (Past gen tutor, 1 MC + 2 KOC)

Stockpiling the 3 CC.

That's all!

Claiming 6 CC (8) & 44 UC (54) from this battles:

* Isis gains 3 MC due to her DC and EC having been maxed already (at the time of the battle)

Gavroche (Reuniclus) gets 3 MC (7) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 8)
* Using 8 MC & 14 UC to learn Future Sight (1), Dizzy Punch (1), Heal Block (1), Wonder Room (1), Drain Punch (2), Fire Punch (2), Ice Punch (2), ThunderPunch (2), Superpower (2), Magic Coat (2), Signal Beam (2), Grass Knot (2) & Zen Headbutt (2) leaving him at 0 and leaving me at 40 UC

Pandora (Misdreavus) gets 1 EC (5/6) & 2 MC (2)

Lola (Jynx) gets 3 MC (3)

Isis (Meowth) gets 3 MC (4) & 2 KO (+2 MC = 6)

Wisselberry (Necturine) gets 1 EC (1/6), 2 MC (2) & 1 DC (1/5)

Maureen (Azurril) gets 2 EC (2/9), 4 MC (4) & 2 DC (2/5)

Eww

Temperantia: 2 CC
Karas the Weepinbell: 2 HC
I will use 8 CC to get a Soothe Bell.

Weepinbell will use its HC as MC and get Protect (TM)

Weepinbell- Karas (M)
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA; -1 Def)
Type: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilites:
Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Gluttony (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
Hp: 100
Atk: 3
Def(-): 1
SpA(+): 4
SpD: 2
Spe: 55
SC: 2
WC: 1
BRT: 15

EC: 5/9
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Vine Whip
Growth
Wrap
Sleep Powder
Poisonpowder
Stun Spore
Acid

Power Whip
Encore
Weather Ball

Giga Drain

Solarbeam
Sludge Bomb
Hidden Power (Ground, 7)
Toxic
Venoshock
Protect

Total Moves: 17

EDIT: ASB profile

Getting 2 CC and 2 HC

Stockpiling the CC,turning the 2 HC into 2 MC,teaching Rock-Slide (BW TM) to my Grimer

<Grimer> (Bosco) (Male)

Nature: Sassy (-10% evasion)
Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB;immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilites:
Stench (Innate):

This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.

Sticky Hold (Innate):

This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.

Poison Touch (DW LOCKED,can be enabled):

This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

<Grimer> (Bosco) (Male)
Grimer
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 22(-)
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Poison Gas(*)
Pound(*)
Harden(*)
Mud-Slap(*)
Disable(*)
Sludge(*)
Minimize(*)
Mud-Bomb(*)

Poison-Jab(*)
Flamethrower(*)
Payback(*)
Rock-Slide

Curse(*)
Shadow-Sneak(*)
Acid-Spray(*)

ARE YOU SERIOUS
YOU ACTUALLY CALLED DQ

-.- who calls dq these days

I get 1 UC fuck you man.

ED gets 2 CC, and all his mons get 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC
Right... er... I'll be claiming things and watching my step for a bit.

I (ED) gain 2 CC. These will be stockpiled for now.

Scraggy gains 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC. The MC will be stockpiled for now.
Dream Slayer the Zubat gains 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC. The MC will be stockpiled for now.
Fern the Meowth gains 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC. The MC will be spent on Pay Day (BW Level Up: -1) and Feint (BW Level 1: -1), leaving Fern at 0 MC.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
+16 UC Get!

I get UC, I spend UC.
---

Golurk [Robolem] (-)
MC: 16 (+16 UC) > 0
-Nature Change: Adamant changed to Quiet
-Learns Rest (Gen V TM), Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Magic Coat, Low Kick, Zen Headbutt, & Sleep Talk (All Gen V Tutor)

Golurk [Robolem] (-)
NATURE: Quiet (-10% Evasion) (NC)

TYPE
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

ABILITIES
Klutz: (Can be Disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, however an item is necessary to pull it off.
Iron Fist: (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)
No Guard (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.

STATS
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 47 (-)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7
Base Rank Total: 18

ATTACKS (29/71)
PHYSICAL
Astonish
Drain Punch
DynamicPunch
Earthquake
Fire Punch
Fly
Focus Punch
Hammer Arm
Heavy Slam
Ice Punch
Low Kick
Magnitude
Mega Punch
Pound
Rock Slide
Rollout
Shadow Punch
Stone Edge
Thunderpunch
Zen Headbutt

SPECIAL
Mud-Slap

OTHER
Defence Curl
Double Team
Iron Defence
Magic Coat
Protect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute

---
73-7=66 CC
0+(16-16)=0+0=0 UC

Alchemator

AOPSUser, Zarator, Gerard, Temperantia, Matezoide, Orcinus, Eternal Drifter and IAR are approved. 0.8!

I get 4 UC each from here and here.

Using all of these UC on Blyton the Woobat, like so:

• 1 UC unlocks Simple.
  • 1 UC buys Air Slash.
  • 2 UC buys Giga Drain.
  • 2 UC buys Heat Wave.
  • 2 UC buys Signal Beam.
Self-approving.

Spending 3 CC to buy...

Misdreavus (Beshaba) (F)
Nature: Timid (Attack reduced by *; Speed raised by 15%, accuracy boost).
Type: Ghost

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 98
Weight Class: 1
Accuracy boost: 22%
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
DC: N/A

Ability:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Attacks (14 moves):

Growl
Psywave
Spite
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Mean Look
Hex
Psybeam

Destiny Bond
Imprison
Ominous Wind

Taunt
Protect
Will-O-Wisp

EDIT: Also, claiming 26 UC from here.

Another loss on my record.
+1 CC, 105 total

Axew gains 2 MC, 1 EC (2/9) and 1 DC (2/5)
-learns the level-up moves Swords dance and Taunt (-1 MC each)

Necturine gains 3 MC (2 + 1 KOC), 1 EC (2/6) and 1 DC (2/5)
-learns the level-up move shadow ball (-1 MC) and the tutor move Seed Bomb (-2 MC)

And since the above post hasn't been approved yet, I'll just add onto it.
+7 UC, 5 go into my Togekiss's MC (6 total), the other two go into my Hydreigon's
-Togekiss learns tutor moves Roost, Hyper Voice and Heat Wave (-2 MC each)
-Hydreigon learns tutor move Superpower (-2 MC)

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
He's back.

Just wanted to spend 6 out of 7 of my remaining universal counters on three Tutor moves for my Conkeldurr (Thanks BW2!). You know them well. That'll be ThunderPunch, Fire Punch, and last but not least, Ice Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)