Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming from a win against Gerard

I get 1 CC, bringing my total to 1 CC.

Snorri Snorrelson (Snover) gets 1 EC (3 with KOC and Lucky Egg), 2 MC, and 1 DC, bringing her to 5/6 EC and 1/5 DC. With a small infusion of 1 UC to her EC (and another 6 UC + my 1 CC to change her nature from Quiet to Brave)...

Abomasnow [Snorri Snorrelson] (F)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g., 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks)
Typing: Grass/Ice
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Snow Warning: (Innate) This Pokemon summons a massive hailstorm upon its entry into battle that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.
Soundproof (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 52 (60/1.15)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Attacks (17):
Powder Snow
Leer
Razor Leaf
Icy Wind
GrassWhistle
Swagger
Mist
Wood Hammer
Sheer Cold
Ice Punch

Avalanche
Bullet Seed
Leech Seed

Blizzard
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Brick Break

I spend her 2 MC on Brick Break (B2W2 TM), and she picks up Ice Punch (B2W2 Starting) for evolving.

Queen Etheldredda (Necturine) gets 1 EC (2 with KOC), 2 MC (3 with Exp. Share), and 1 DC. She now has 4/6 EC, 4 MC, and 2/5 DC, which I will stockpile until she gets another battle in.

I now have 0 CC (again) and 28 UC.

From here, I claim 3 CC. (Amulet Coin)

Kindle, my Chimchar, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He's currently at 5/9 EC, so he'll evolve!
Also, he reaches 5/5 DC and gains Mach Punch via evolution.
I'll spend his 3 MC on Close Combat, Feint, and Flare Blitz, all via level-up.

Monferno: Kindle (M)

Nature: Lonely (Adds one (1) Rank to Attack, Subtracts one (1) Rank from Defense)

Type:

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Iron Fist (DW): (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 81
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 5/9
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (34)
Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Mach Punch
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment
Flamethrower
Slack Off
Acrobatics
Fire Spin
Facade
Close Combat
Feint
Flare Blitz

Counter
Encore
ThunderPunch
Fake Out

Stealth Rock
Role Play

Dig
Shadow Claw
U-turn
Attract
Sunny Day
Focus Punch
Low Sweep
Brick Break
Endure
Grass Knot
Will-O-Wisp

Paradox, my Ralts, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
He reaches 4/9 EC and will evolve into a vaguely gender-confused Kirlia.
I'll spend his MC on Magic Coat, via BW2 Tutor.
In addition, I'd like to spend 7 CC to change his nature to Quiet.

Kirlia: Paradox (M)

Nature: Quiet: Adds * to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type:

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW): (Locked, Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 43 (-)
Size Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 4/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks: (30)
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Future Sight
Hypnosis
Dream Eater

Disable
Encore
Confuse Ray
Destiny Bond
Skill Swap

Pain Split
Snatch
Icy Wind
Magic Coat

Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Attract
Grass Knot
Will-O-Wisp
Taunt
Psyshock
Thunder Wave
Torment

Finally, Aloe, my Budew, claims 1 EC, 3 MC (EXP Share), and 1 DC.
She reaches 4/9 EC and also evolves, gaining Poison Sting, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, and Grasswhistle.
I'll spend her 3 MC on Toxic Spikes, Aromatherapy, and Synthesis. (LU)

Roselia: Aloe (F)

Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)

Type:

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Leaf Guard (DW): (Locked, Innate) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 65
Weight Class: 1

EC: 4/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks: (30)
Absorb
Growth
Poison Sting
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Magical Leaf
Worry Seed
Grasswhistle
Toxic Spikes
Aromatherapy
Synthesis

Sleep Powder
Extrasensory
Spikes
Cotton Spore

Mud-Slap
Swift
Endure
Sleep Talk

Giga Drain
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Venoshock
Toxic
Attract
Protect
Substitute
Rest

Thanks!

Claiming my stuff from here
Stocking this CC,bringing my total to 4.

Steve (Mankey) -> Turning his KOC into an EC.
Teaching Substitute (BW TM),reducing his MC to 0,once again.
This leaves his EC at 3 and DC a 2

<Mankey> [Steve] (Male)
Nature: Jolly (+16% accuracy)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Vital Spirit : (Innate)

This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Anger Point: (Innate)
When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0).

Defiant (DW LOCKED): (Innate)
The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 81 (+)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 3/6
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Covet(*)
Scratch(*)
Low Kick(*)
Leer(*)
Focus Energy(*)
Fury Swipes(*)
Karate Chop(*)
Seismic Toss(*)
Screech(*)
Assurance(*)

Close Combat(*)
Reversal(*)
Encore(*)
Counter
Substitute

Dig(*)
Acrobatics(*)
Rock Slide(*)
Thunder-Punch

Rob (Corphish) -> Stocking his MC,leaving his total at 2.
Gets a DC and an EC.

<Corphish> [Rob] (Male)
Nature: Adamant
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter: (Innate)
This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.

Shell Armor: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Adaptability: (DW LOCKED,Innate)

The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Stats
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 35
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 2/6
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Bubble(*)
Harden(*)
Vice-Grip(*)
Leer(*)
BubbleBeam(*)
Protect(*)
Knock Off(*)
Crunch

Dragon Dance (*)
Mudsport(*)
Trump Card(*)

Waterfall(*)
Brick-Break(*)
Double-Team(*)
X-Scissor

Twilight (Ponyta) -> Gets 2 MC,an EC,a DC and 2 KOC,one becomes a MC and the other turns into another EC.
Using the MC to buy Bounce (level up move) and Will-O-Wisp (BW TM),leaving her at 0 MC.

She also gets a possible relationship with a Monferno

<Ponyta> [Twilight] (Female)

Nature: Naive (+25% accuracy)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Run Away (Innate):
This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Flash-Fire (Innate):

This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Flame Body (DW LOCKED,Innate):

This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

Ponyta
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 104 (+)

EC: 2/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:

Growl(*)
Tackle(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Ember(*)
Flame Wheel(*)
Stomp(*)
Flame-Charge(*)
Fire-Spin(*)
Bounce

Fire-Blast(*)
Wild-Charge(*)
Sunny-Day(*)
Will-O-Wisp

Hypnosis(*)
Low-Kick(*)
Charm(*)

(And for the lol)

Raid. I get 4 CC for winning, as well as 7 CC for the achievement of beating SDNM for the first time. Lucario and Bronzong each get 3 MC and 8 KOC between them.

Lucario: Natural Gift (3 MC), Dual Chop (2 KOC)

Bronzong: Snore (3 MC), Wonder Room (goddamn BW2 making movepool completion harder; 2 KOC), Round (2 KOC), Rock Smash (2 KOC), which I believe completes Bronzong's movepool

EDIT: Win. I get 1 CC. Timburr gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC. He learns Reversal and the 2 KOC go to DC. Colosshale gets 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC. The MC are used on Muddy Water and Dark Pulse. For some reason, my Colosshale's level-up moves are messed up; instead of what they currently are, they should be (plus Muddy Water):

Leer
Tackle
Bubblebeam
Bite
Rapid Spin
Body Slam

Also raid. I get a total of 11 CC, giving me 23. I'll use 20 to get a Life Orb. Is it weird that I'm getting more CC after the rewards reduction?

Gallade gains all 8 KOC as MC, as well as 6 MC, for a total of 14, learning BW TM's Focus Punch, Light Screen, Reflect, Substitute, Rock Slide, Bulldoze, and Torment.

Rotom-W gains 6 MC, learning Rain Dance and Charge Beam (BW TM), and Electro Web (BW Tutor).

That's all for now.

Also +6 UC

Yay DQ
I get 1UC from this battle using it to buy Gyarados Rain Dance

SHEER FORCE
I get 1CC stockpiling
Duosion gets 1EC, 1DC and 3MC which he uses to buy Psychic(BW LU) and Protect(BW TM)
Treecko gets 1EC, 1DC and 2MC which he uses to buy Acrobatics(BW TM)

Abject failure

CC: 14->26

Woobat:
EC: 1->3
MC: 0->10->0
Moves: Future Sight (LU), Psychic (LU), Endeavor (LU), Supersonic (Egg), Magic Coat (BW2 Tutor), Sleep Talk (BW2 Tutor)

That will be it for today.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Zarator, The Wanderer, DarkSlay, Yarnus, Dummy007, EndQuote, Matezoide, C$FP, Jesseus, rickheg, Wobbanaut, and AOPSUser ['sup] are all approved.

Neatly, that garners me 2 UC!

I also gain 14 UC from here.

I will spend them like so:

• 5 UC into Blyton the Woobat's EC.
  • 2 UC buy her Magic Coat (BW2 Tutor).
  • 2 UC buy her Super Fang (BW2 Tutor).
  • 2 UC buy her Protect (BW2 Tutor).
  • 2 UC buy her Fly (BW2 Tutor).
Stockpiling the remaining UC, and self-approving.

Buying a Focus Sash:

CC: 26->6

Buying an Embirch as well:

Embirch "Broccoli" (F)
Nature: Brave (+Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW LOCKED): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 43 (-)
Base Rank Total: 13
-10% Evasion

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin

Counter
Revenge
Aromatherapy

Protect
Will-O-Wisp
Rock Slide

Total: 15

CC: 6->4

Oh look a Dratini
You can bet that'll cost be about 2 CC

Jenga the Dratini (F)
Nature: Quiet (+Sp Atk, -Spe)

Type: Dragon

Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:

Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Marvel Scale (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats: (Quiet Nature)

SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 43 (-) (-10 EVA)
Weight Class: 1

EC: 0/9

Moves:

Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility

ExtremeSpeed
Aqua Jet
Dragon Pulse

Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Flamethrower

Total Moves: 13

Battle
Zubat
EC: 2 > 3
MC: 0 > 2 > 0
DC: 2 > 3
Buys: Taunt (5th gen TM)
Electrike
EC: 1 > 2
DC: 1 > 2
2KOC > CC
Buys: Volt Switch (5th gen TW)
Me
CC: 4 > 5 > 7 (KOC)
Hall
Mantyke
MC: 0 > 2 (HC) > 0
2 HC > MC
2 HC > CC
Buys: Protect (5th gen TM)
Me
CC: 7 > 11 > 13 (HC)

Buying a Dragon...

Druddigon (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed -10% Evasion)

Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 41 (-10% Evasion)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 18

Abilities:
Rough Skin: (Innate) When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.
Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Mold Breaker (DW) [Locked]: (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Attacks:
Leer
Scratch
Hone Claws
Bite
Scary Face
Dragon Rage
Slash
Crunch

Sucker Punch
Pursuit
Glare

Protect
Earthquake
Rock Slide

CC: 13 > 6

...and an Exp. Share.

CC: 6 > 0

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

+8 CC for me!
---

Golurk [Robolem] (-)
MC: 8 (+8 HC) > 0
-Learns Toxic, Safeguard, Bulldoze, (All Gen V TM), & Signal Beam (Gen V Tutor)
---
That is all. Cheers!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
AOPSUser, Jesseus, LockDown, Dummy007 and IAR ['sup] are approved. 0.5!

Also claiming from this Hall against IAR.

I will spend the 10 UC like so:

Blyton the Woobat:

• 1 UC on Psychic (BW Lvl).
  • 1 UC on Amnesia (BW Lvl).
  • 2 UC on Hidden Power [Fighting] [7] (BW TM).
  • 2 UC on Reflect (BW TM).
  • 2 UC on Light Screen (BW TM).
  • 2 UC on Torment (BW TM).
Self-approving like a boss.

same as The Wanderer

Zubat
EC: 3 > 4
MC: 0 > 3 (KOC) > 0
DC: 3 > 4
KOC > MC
Buys: Bide (Past gen TM)

Colosshale
EC: 1 > 3 (KOC)
DC: 1 > 2
KOC > EC
Buys: Rock Slide (5th gen TW)

Lileep
EC: 0 >1
MC: 0 > 3 (KOC) > 0
DC: 0 > 1
KOC > MC
Buys: Protect (5th gen TM), Wring Out (Lvl)

Me
CC: 0 > 2

Zubat did get a KO, check the battle.

Hall Breeziness

SubwayJ
CC: 8--->14

Rock-Paper-Scissors
EC: 4--->6(HC) Evo time!
DC: 2--->5(HC) Unlocks Unburden
MC: 1--->2--->0 Buys After You (post evolving) (B2W2 Tutor)
Also gets Comet Punch, Helping Hand, Magic Room, Wonder Room, Wide Guard and Circle Throw for free (pre-25)

Rock-Paper-Scissors the Fidgit (F)
Nature: Quiet (+SpAtk, -Speed)

Type: Poison/Ground

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:

Persistent: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.
Vital Spirit: (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Prankster(DW-UNLOCKED): (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats: (Quiet Nature)

Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 91 (-10 EVA) (-)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

Moves:
Gust
Tailwind
Encore
Rapid Spin
Clear Smog
Knock Off
Copycat
Whirlwind
Razor Wind
Gravity
Air Slash
Toxic Spikes
Heal Block
Helping Hand
Comet Punch
Wonder Room
Magic Room
Circle Throw
Wide Guard

Disable
Heal Pulse
Me First

Sludge Wave
Taunt
Shadow Ball

Earth Power
After You

Total Moves: 28

Also 7UC from here

Carcassonne
EC: 6--->9(UC) Evo Time!
DC: 4--->5(UC) Unlocks Iron Fist

Carcassonne the Conkeldurr (M)
Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpAtk)

Type: Fighting

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Iron Fist: (DW UNLOCKED) (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats: (Impish Nature)

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4 (+)
Sp Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Sp Def: Rank 3
Spe: 45
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

EC: 9/9

Moves:

Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake-Up Slap
Chip Away
Hammer Arm
Rock Slide
Focus Punch
Bulk Up

Mach Punch
Wide Guard
Detect
Endure
Foresight
Counter
Comet Punch

Stone Edge
Poison Jab
Façade
Taunt
Payback
Substitute
Dig

Ice Punch
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Drain Punch
Sleep Talk

Total Moves: 31

The last 3 go to Fidgit's MC Buying Protect (BW TM) and Body Slam (LV UP)

Successful raid!

I get 4 CC + 15 CC for the Tidefuy Strand Achievement for 19 total CC gain.

Meganium gets 2 DC to unlock Leaf Guard plus 4 MC + 2 KOs to buy Frenzy Plant, Magic Coat and Worry Seed (B2W2 Tutor).
Magnezone gets 6 MC + 6 KOs to buy Signal Beam, Electroweb, Recycle, Sleep Talk (B2W2 Tutor), Rest and Charge Beam (TM).

E: +8 UC

Alright, I have 42 UC. I'm spending 37 of them on my Dusknoir right now, for no real reason.

Cyclost learns the following moves;
5th Gen Tutor; Dark Pulse, Snatch, Skill Swap (3)
5th Gen TM; Toxic, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Psychic, Double Team, Focus Blast, Bulldoze, Rock Slide (8)
Past Gen whatever; Faint Attack, Sucker Punch, Counter, DynamicPunch, Endure (5)

2*(3+8) + 3*(5) = 22 + 15 = 37 UC, leaving me with 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)