Apprentice Program: Round Sixty Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: ChaosNebula
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Comrade Mario
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, most of the day. Not at night 7-11.
What tier do you want to learn?: Either, BW2 OU, BW2 NU, BW2 UU, BW2 LC, BW2 RU or BW2 ubers. I'm very flexible and I'd like to learn any of these tiers. So I'll accept any tiers, that I can be tutored in.
Tell us a little about yourself: A person who wishes to become better at pokemon. Played pokemon competitively for a few years, but still sucked. I suck at team building so I want to improve that. I'd like to learn any of the tiers I mentioned above, so I'd appreciate if someone can tutor me.

Got skipped over in Round 63

Username: Daiko

Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: TheDaiko7

Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT. Around 6PM till about 3-4AM

What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 OU

Tell us a little about yourself: I've been an avid Pokemon fan since Red and have been playing through the newer games with the same huge smile since then!
I came upon the online aspect a while back with D/P but kinda fell outta the battling area a few months before B/W were announced.. I recently got back into it and I'm kinda struggling to keep up with others due to my poor team-building skills.

I know I don't have 25 posts yet which is partially due to me only just remembering I had made this account back in the days of Gen 4 and also partially due to the fact I just didn't have the knowledge of this new metagame to provide a good enough rate for some of the other users here..

Username: The Offspring
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: PO2: Cinesra
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5? US Central time. I'm available all day since it's summer.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 OU, UU, RU, and/or NU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing competitively off and on since around the start of BW and haven't started playing BW2 yet, so I'm looking forward to that. I played a bit of UU, too, but have been meaning to try out RU and NU.

I've been skipped every round I signed up for.

Username: Gone to the Beach
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Gone to the Beach
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Eastern standard (-4) Every night basically.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 OU, UU, RU, and/or LC
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm really addicted to competetive pokemon and the smogon community. I started to really ladder just recently, and have peaked several times on the little cup and UU ladder. I've always struggled with OU and RU though, so I need some help. I also would like to take my game in the UU and LC up a notch. My goal is to not just peak on the ladder but to start going deep in tournaments.

Username:herojoe99
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username:herojoe99
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:GMT-0 4PM-10PM weekdays, all day weekends
What tier do you want to learn?:BW2 OU or BW2 LC
Tell us a little about yourself:I'm a lifelong fan of Pokemon, having only got in to competetive battling this year and needs help with teambuilding. About to start my GCSE's and likes football, video games.
Reason to be tutored (under 25 posts): i feel if i am tutored i will (hopefully) be able to post viable stuff, as i have lurked around not realy knowing that much

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Username: TrollFreak
Pokemon Online: Trollfreak
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST 6-9 PM every day
What tier do you want to learn?:B/W2 OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm an Ubers and VGC player wanting to get back in OU.

Dragonuser agreed to tutor me

Username: MikeDecIsHere
PO / PS / Shoddy Username: MikeDecIsHere
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5, 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Tell us a little about yourself: I have no idea what the hell is going on in BW2 OU, and all my teams look the same (shitty Rain Offense). Want help building more diverse teams and to learn how to teambuild for BW2 OU. Help me please!

I can use red bolded text as well. See?

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Username: SoulWind
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: SoulWind
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1, weekdays in the mornings since 11.00 AM-1 PM and afternoons since 4 PM-6.30 PM.
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a guy who enjoys music, football, hang out with friends and of course Pokémon. I'd like to learn DPP since I suck a lot at it.

Username:Dinosaurdan
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: dinosaurdan
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:GMT -6 anywhere from 4-8(my TZ) unless stated otherwise
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 Little Cup
Tell us a little about yourself: I already play NU, but I thought LC would be a fun tier to learn. Tasty.

Got skipped over in Round 63

Username: dholt12
Pokemon Showdown Username: dholt12
Time Zone/Time Available: Eastern Standard Time, Tuesday-Friday 5pm-9/10pm and various other days and time
What Tiear do you want to Learn: BW2 NU, RU
Tell us a little about Yourself: Iv played every Gen getting red with a gameboy back when it came out and have wanted to start getting into it more competitively. Iv already played some in the above mentiond tiers but need someone to show me how to really be good at this.
Reason to be tutored (under 25posts): I just havnt got into the smogon community yet and i think might open the door(get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur) But joking aside, this program would help

Username: ThatsMyLatios
Pokemon Online Username: TML
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT. Everyday except for Thursday and Friday. 7pm-10:30pm
What tier do you want to learn?: 4th gen OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I have a good grasp of Generation 5 OU. I eventually plan to compete in Smogon Tours so I will need all of the OUs. Last round I received a Tutor, we had a few sessions but unfortunately he had to undergo surgery and his computer broke halfway through the round. I feel I have improved since he tutored me, but I definitely need more help in this tier. Particulalry in team building. The tutor Reverb has agreed to teach me for this round.

Username: ScoobyDoom
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: ScoobyDoom
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Any time EST
Tell us a little about yourself: I love to play pokemon competitively, and I found myself incompetent with playing OU, which is why I am signing up. Aside from pokemon, I love to play ping pong and swimming. I feel as though a strong tutor can be a plus for me since BW2 was released.

Reason to be tutor (under 25 posts): I have been contributing to many charity organizations which have hindered my availability on smogon. However, I have taken a break for a while which has opened up my availability to be tutored/more active on smogon. I will be a strong candidate for a tutee and I feel that I absorb a lot of information, especially pertaining to pokemon. I have also been skipped twice in the last two tutor sign ups if it matters for anything.

I have spoken to BKC, and he has agreed to be my tutor

Username: zpattack12
Showdown Username:zpattack12
Time zone/Time available: EST, on after 8 PM until about 11ish.
Tier: BW2 OU
About Me: I play soccer and I also like football and other sports. I also enjoy playing video games. I am just a normal person who wants to learn more about battling.
Why I should be tutored: I have less than 25 posts because I am new to all this. I have made a couple of teams, but I don't know my way around the metagame at all. I haven't had much to say, which shows that I need tutoring.

Username: pielover12321
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: pielover
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST - 11 AM - 11 PM
Tell us a little about yourself: I like pokemon. I also play chess although I'm very rusty since I haven't played in a year or so.
Requesting Reverb to be my tutor as he told my to put this down on here.

Username: thebestofthemall
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: tbota
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST... I'll be on at least once from 9 AM - 1 AM
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 NU
Tell us a little about yourself: I don't do much. I enjoy learning about the aspect of compeitive pokemon though.
Why I don't have 25 posts: My activity on this website provides enough reasoning that I'll be active for the duration of a round. Additionally, I don't believe I need to make posts to be a good battler, so I only post when I need to.
Raseri agreed to tutor me.

Username: PryorConvictions
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: PC2, PryorConvictions
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -6, Noon to midnight.
What tier do you want to learn?: Gen 5 UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I like offensive teams. I've already asked psych071c if he could tutor me, and he agreed. Pokemon is a nice hobby that I enjoy next to sports and other trivial things. I hope I learn something from this.
<25 posts: When you're bad at Pokemon, you don't have much to post. Therefore, I don't have many posts, although I do get on this site everyday usually. I try to post when I can but that's just not possible when you want to look intelligent.

Username: uslowbro
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: IHateThisGame
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -4. I'm available any weekday before 4:00 PM and sometimes later.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 OU, BW2 Uber, or BW2 UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm just a semi normal teenager. I've been playing Pokemon since it was first came out with RBY so that and the show was a major influence on my childhood. I'm pretty athletic. Throughout high school ive thrown javelin, ran cross country, and wrestled. Now I spend most of my time playing this game and volleyball.
Brief explanation: I've been playing competitive since the beginning of BW and still haven't quite grasped it. Every time I feel like I'm getting it the whole meta changes. I entered the BW2 tournament and lost in the second round, badly. And I don't want that to happen again. I don't post much because I don't want to sound stupid. Also by being tutored and having a better understanding of this game I want to be able to contribute more to the smogon community and make friends. Thanks for your consideration.

Username: El Rey
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: El Rey
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: I go on when I can, usually around 7:00 PM GMT-5
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been into competitive battle since July 2011 and found it very entertaining. I would like to learn more about battle strategy and team building. I lurk around smogon at times, to check out new strategy's. My first pokemon game is Pokemon Yellow, and since then, I've enjoyed the pokemon games. I'm pretty calm, I don't get mad over lost battles, and yeah that's it.
Why Should I Be Tutored (Less Than 25 Posts): I Have under 25 posts because at the time I just feel like I should learn more about BW/BW2 OU before posting.

Got skipped last round.

Username: Metal Bagon
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Metal Bagon/Metal Alt
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +12 Weekdays 6-8 pm, Weekends 7am-7pm (in EST this is 11am-1pm weekdays and 12 noon to midnight weekends)
Tell us a little about yourself: Had quite a successful round with hugendugen a while back and now I'm quite good at ubers. I'm hoping I can improve in OU now so I can play better in that tier.

Username:lokt
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username:lokt
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:GMT-8, 3-6PM
Tell us a little about yourself:I like pokemon,chess, and I enjoy swimming and playing tennis. I am pretty new to smogon, and I would like to learn some team building skills and become better at battling overall.

Username: kerbykong
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: kerbykong
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT 0; 11:00am to 3:00am
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a linoone fanatic, I wouldn't dream of creating a team without him. That's where my problem is, however. I'm stubborn towards 5th generation Pokémon because I much prefer the older generations, but I'm willing to change. The problem wouldn't be teaching me more about meta-game but rather, trying to make me try something new.
Why I should be tutored: I'm like a charmander. If you work hard enough with me, great things will become of me.

Username: Haineskid712
Pokemon Online Username: Hainesy
My Timezone: EST (GMT-4) Very flexible schedule, Just PM me.
What tier do I want to learn: Either BW2 Ubers -or- BW2 OU -or- BW2 UU
Tell us about yourself: I have been battling for about a year now, just aboutwhen Black & White came out. I mainly focused on OU but as time progressed, it seemed that the metagame became worse and worse, so now I want to focus on other tiers, and learn how to become a better battler in other tiers. So I can have a better grasp on all tiers and levels of battle. Thank you for your time!
Why I should be tutored: I feel I should be tutored so I can be an all around better battler and I would like to learn how to build a team to a better caliber. Thank you for the consideration!

Username: AuraRayquaza
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: AuraRayquaza
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: most days from 23:00 onwards (GMT+1).
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU/ ADV OU/ BW2 LC (whichever is available, with DPP OU taking priority if possible).
Tell us a little about yourself: I am about to start my GCSE course here in England and have been playing competitive Pokemon (VGC) since the release of Black and White. I like table tennis a lot and play for a club but don't lIke any other sports. Other than that I like reading and making VERY big things out of lego (king kong). I was skipped in round 62 when signing up for BW RU tutoring.

User Name: Skitten
Pokemon Showdown Username: Skitten
Time Zone and Availibity: I live in Eastern time zone. For August I am compeletly free from the 11th to the 19th. For the rest of the month I'm available between 10:00pm and 1:00am. I don't know what September will be like for me, but I bet Wednesdays and Fridays from 1:00pm to 10:00pm will work fine. I will do my absolute best to meet my tutor's schedule.
Tiers I would like to learn: LC! I would really, really like to learn LC for BW2. If that's not possible I would like to learn any of the following BW2 Tiers: OU, NU, UU, or RU.
A Little Bit About Me: Um, well I'm compassionate, get compared to Luna Lovegood, Skitty and Delcatty alot; and love reading, cats, fire emblem, politics, and old disney movies. I also tend to come off as younger then I am.
Why I Should Be Tutored: I absolutly adore playing pokemon. Win or lose, it makes me happier then just about anything. However, given how much time I spend playing it, I'd like to win a little more. However, just about all of my experience is in VGC so I don't really know anything about these tiers or metagames. Because of this I feel like I can't contribute much to smogon, but I really want to be more involved. Plus, getting a tutor is one of the reasons I signed up for smogon in the first place :)

Username: Amell
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Amell
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: -3(Brazil), usually at night, from 19:00 to 23:00
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU. I have decent knowledge about prediction and game planning, but my teambuilding isn't good at all and I think that getting tutored can help me to be a better player.
Tell us a little about yourself: I have recently graduated in law, but I'm still studying to start a masters degree, etc. I'm a nice guy and I want to be an active part in the SU community (:

Huh, I have more than 25 posts, but I'll post why I should get tutored.

I have been an user here for almost a year and I've already learned many things about this game, but I think I can improve a lot and getting in touch with some of the best is the way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)