VGC '12 World Championships - Kona, HI, USA - WON by BlueCookies & Dimsun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DRACO MISS
is that how Ray won?

EDIT: It truly amazes me on how lucky he can get sometimes. VGC '10 with the double crit rock slide (multiples iirc), VGC '11 with who knows what since I didn't follow it, and now this. I'm interested in how his next match goes and I now expect to see him fight in the finals.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ray did lose to Sand Veil Game 2 though, so it all balances out. Also calling Ray's two victories luck is not only incredibly misguided, it's also pretty offensive to how good he actually is at VGC.

What happened to Cybertron??? After Ray haxed his way to the semifinals (and possibly the finals), I have heard no news on the senior I want to win.

@iss - I'm not calling all of his wins luck, especially not that first one, but based on the battles I have seen him play / heard about, he gets pretty lucky sometimes. I'm trying not to be offensive in this because he has won two years in a row, he undoubtably has to be good, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten where he is now.

Last thing I read is that Repray got to semifinals.

Edit: who's playing vs Ray Rizzo in finals and what time (hawaiian time zone)?

Flash ;_;

Well, I'm rooting for Ray in the final. Millions of people trying to win the World Cup and Ray is near of winning this for 3rd consecutive time: that would finish to create his legend in Pokemon.

Also, I love Wolfey's team. In this metagame where everybody uses the same teams of Cresselia, Hitmontop, Zapdos and Garchomps, we're seeing a team with lol Exeggutor and Charizard.

Also, I love Wolfey's team. In this metagame where everybody uses the same teams of Cresselia, Hitmontop, Zapdos and Garchomps, we're seeing a team with lol Exeggutor and Charizard.
He has Charizard too? I only saw Exeggutor. I love to see the classics getting some action!

The GameSpot announcers (lol) said that the hack check can give a warning of "likely to be RNG abused." Interesting... I wonder if a Pokémon has to be shiny to set that off, because if it's just IVs, I would think that every single Pokémon used at this point would qualify. I'm not sure what they could really do with this warning though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)