VGC '12 World Championships - Kona, HI, USA - WON by BlueCookies & Dimsun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
god damn it ray why are you so good

i seriously mean it when i say i am stealing your title next year three's a crowd but four's an intimidating mob so i think 3x ray 1x zog would be a good ratio

Wolfe massively screwed up with the Close Combat on Cress. Ttar should have been out of the match. Yes, I know Chople Berry, but it came into play later.

Also, no Fake Out usage?

I wish they would just show seniors to at least kill time :l we don't need (or want very much) their commentary.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Ray Rizzo, you are inspiration to us all. I have learnt much in Pokemon solely from looking at your teams. Congratulations for the threepeat.

And congratulations to you Wolfe for second place and a very intuitive team. Never thought that anyone would make the finals with Exeggutor!

It really lost him the game/match. I wonder whether it was a misclick or mispredict.
I agree, that Ttar is what cost him the match. Maybe Wolfe wouldn't have won even if Ttar was out of the game, but it would've helped him a lot. Maybe he predicted Hydreigon to come in?

Congrats Ray! Threepeat is amazing!

Congrats Wolfe, 2nd place at Worlds is pretty impressive too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)