Pet discussion thread

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of those wonderful critters that share our hearts, homes, and table scraps. Dogs, cats, birds, horses, reptiles - anything is fair game.

Right now my beagle, Jessie, is in the next room. I love her so much <3

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
My friend (landlord too, lives in the same house as me, I'm on first floor he's on second) he an Australian Sheep Herder named Riley. She is the greatest dog in the world, super intelligent, very well-behaved and loyal, and super cute to boot. Much cuter than Tommy the Corgi.

in before stonerchris, then Doomsday

I used to own a ton of goldfishes, never kept more than three alive at the same time. Also a cute rabbit that died way too early, probably because I didn't know they shouldn't be in a small cage for so long. ): I kinda want a cat now since I'm positive my allergy to them is over. My neighbours got two of them and they're so cute.

i have a pitbull lab mix. She's so cute. But when she sleeps with me she takes up most of the bed and she never leaves me alone so that gets on my nerves. But other than that she's pretty legit.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have a yellow lab, she's a puppy! She's really cute but she is kind of in the stage where she bites everything, but she's still very fun to play with.

Two dogs, a hamster and a fish. I like them all alot, although since I'm moving to uni in a few months I won't be able to have any pets of my own until I get my own place. I will get a snake and another reptile, since I pretty much adore them.

Got two rabbits, we struck a deal with the pet shop owner so when our rabbit gets big we trade it for a smaller one (To quote some guy who saw I going with my old rabbit and coming with the traded one: "What the hell did that rabbit get smaller") so I have my third rabbit, female, as of unnamed (Thinking Inaba, if anyone asks I can just tell it's after the tale of the white hare of Inaba and it'd still be a half-truth!) Previous two were called Agamemnon, see signature for details.
Also tabby cats, named Minchi as is the custom of my family. I don't keep one currently, our old may be terrorizing the streets now though!

all I have left is a male cockatiel named baby. he used to hate my guts, but now he's warmed up to me enough to whistle at me and be real nice...inside the cage. I cant pick him up, he bites and flies away. mean little bastard :(

Lol we have a fatass cat named Tiger. He's an outside cat so he hunts and brings dead birds, mice, squirrels(this the right spelling?), and sometimes big ass rabbits to our front porch.(To show off his catch, I guess.)

He's lazy as hell, but for a cat, he's really loyal and follows me around like a dog. We let him sleep inside when it's colder outside, but other than that he likes being outside a lot more. We also have some birds, fish, and used to have some rabbits.

My cousin has three little dogs. She lives nearby so we see them. The Male one is the lazy one but the cuter one. His sister is wilder and naughter (once, she jumped out of the window of the SUV and ran across a busy street.). The Other female is just as bad.

Still, they're adorable and my siblings love them.

3 snakes. Pretty cool as they're all 4 feet to 6 feet. Also rather fun to hold and not slimey or wet like most people think.

That's awesome. What do you feed them at that length? The only thing that keeps me from having boa constrictor in my room is the fact that my parents loathe reptiles. Instead, I'm stuck with a black-n-white shitzu named Antoinette. She's very lovable though.

ah pet thread time! ok lets see

Here's my dog Spud, playing fetch. He's only just started swimming, he used to be scared to go in past his belly but he's getting the hang of it.

Good old Grim, my Argentine tegu. Recovering from a nasty case of constipation. gotta watch the rat intake...

one more because she's pretty

"Lucky" the bearded dragon. I havn't had him for very long, some friends of mine bought one because they're supposed to be friendly....Lucky is decidely NOT friendly which I don't mind, but since there was young children who wanted to hold him they just decided to get a new one and get rid of this one. So I took him like a sucker, he's neat but he eats and therefore shits a lot. Grim is enough work as it is so I might sell this guy at some point..

Leucistic Texas ratsnake. No name for her. She is shy, rarely comes out of hiding and is a picky eater so she doesn't get many photos taken, but I've had her for a few years. Leucistic means all-white, but is not albino, her eyes aren't pink.

and my awesome tarantula...despite the fact it doesn't do anything, i just love this thing. she's a Brazilian salmon-hair tarantula, the 3rd largest species in the world. She isn't mature yet, but will have a legspan of a bout 8-10" when full grown =D. currently she's about 5" legspan.

and there's also my 14 year old leopard gecko who i need to take a new pic of, but i'm running out of time this post took forever....

I have an abnormally large german short-haired pointer who happens to be the smartest dog anyone I know has ever seen. He taught himself to walk on two legs, open sliding doors, open cage doors, take his collar off, access the neighbour's chicken pen/steal neighbour's chickens (no I'm not a hick). I've got a bunch of fish and a turtle as well that I caught myself. My cat died late last year and I made a stupid thread about it.

Stonerchris I'll trade my turtle for any one of your pets

edit: holy shit I forgot about my three crayfish - coolest pets to have seriously.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
I have a pet cat, and she's just soooooo cute. She's about 14 months or so old, and she just loves playing with multicolored threads.

Ugh, I can't wait to get back so I can post pictures of my dogs. I have a labradoodle, Duke, and a black labrador, Max. They are definatly the coolest dogs, especially with Duke's little beard that he has.

The family dog, a huge shepard. Lazy, smelly, big mofo and we all love her (sometimes). We named her Nala after Nala from the Lion King. ;P

And my pet I got for my birthday last year, Charlie the Chameleon. He's fucking awesome. <3

this thread is pretty deppressing, considering the only pets i've ever had were goldfish, and even they hated me and decided to never live past a couple of weeks. however, my girlfriend's dog, buster, yeah i'm falling in love with him. he's very protective of us, if we'll be watching tv he will come and sit at the threshold of the room and just, watch! At first he didn't like me at all but i have grown to love him.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I once had a stupid cat that crapped everywhere but the litter tray. It got into the habit of doing it in the bathtub, I swear it would've been easier to train it to use the toilet.

Right now I have three cats. Had six to begin with, but the above got sent away, and the other two just disappeared...

this thread was kinda made for me eheh

This is Tommy when he was a puppy and he had the famous corgi "one ear up one down" thing!! my heart melted whenever he was near....

And now look at him!!! he is all grown up but no cuteness has been lost in his transformation to maturity. a shining beacon of quiet masculine strength while retaining his trademark cuteness, he cannot be beat as a dog, and is also much better than avatars in pretty much every way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)