Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repost fixing stuff.
Close win.
I get 4 CC, stockpiling.
Arthur the Scraggy gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 3 MC (1 KOC). Getting Head Smash (LU) and Zen Headbutt (Tutor) with that.
August the Sewaddle gets 1 EC (EVOLUTION TIME BABY), 1 DC, and 3 MC (1 KOC). Getting Agility (Egg) with MC. Getting GrassWhistle and Protect via LU below 25.

Swadloon(August)[F]
Nature: Serious
Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: Type: Innate.
In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Chlorophyll: Type: Innate.
During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Overcoat(DW): Type: Innate.
This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 42
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 4/9
MC: 1
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Razor Leaf
Struggle Bug
Bug Buzz
Endure
Flail
Protect
GrassWhistle

Air Slash
Silver Wind
Me First
Agility

Magic Coat
Electroweb
Synthesis

Protect
Safeguard
Toxic

Anne the Solosis gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 3 MC (1 KOC). Getting Heal Block (LU) and Zen Headbutt (Tutor) with MC.
Chuck the Axew gets 1 EC (ANOTHER EVO), 1 DC, and 3 MC (1 KOC). Getting Counter with MC (Egg).

Fraxure[Chuck](M)*
Nature: Adamant (+Att, -SpA)
Type:
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Mold Breaker: Type: Innate
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Rivalry: Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).

Unnerve (DW): Type: Innate
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5(+)
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 67
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Scratch*
Leer*
Assurance*
Dragon Rage*
Dual Chop*
Scary Face*
Slash*
False Swipe*
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Outrage
Taunt

Iron Tail*
Night Slash*
Reversal*
Counter

Aqua Tail

Return*
X-Scissor*
Poison Jab*

King Kong the Darumaka gets 1 EC (DON'T WORRY IT'S THE LAST EVO), 1 DC (DW ABILLITY GET!), and 4 MC (2 KOC). Getting Psychic and Earthquake (Both TM) with the MC.

Damanitan[King Kong](M)*
Nature: Adamant
Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Sheer Force: Type: Can be Enabled.
This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Zen Mode(DW): Type: Can be Enabled.
Once below 50% of its maximum HP, the Pokemon can focus incredible energy into its body and change forms.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 6(+) (3 Zen)
Def: Rank 2 (4 Zen)
SpA: Rank 1(-) (4 Zen)
SpD: Rank 2 (4 Zen)
Spe: 95 (55 Zen)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 18 (21 Zen)

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Tackle*
Rollout*
Incinerate*
Rage*
Fire Fang*
Headbutt*
Uproar*
Facade*
Fire Punch*
Work Up*
Flare Blitz
Belly Drum
Taunt
Thrash
Superpower
Overheat

Flame Wheel*
Focus Punch*
Sleep Talk*

Endeavor
Heat Wave

Substitute*
Rock Slide*
Flame Charge*
Earthquake
Psychic

Dexter the Minccino gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC. Getting Wake-up Slap and After You (Both LU) with MC.

4 shiny UC
Stockpiling. (UC 1->5)

Everything is finishing at once.
2 CC, stockpiling.
Viktor the Snivy gets Leaf Blade and Giga Drain (LU, 1 HC each).

Actual Claim:
GG
I get 1 CC which will be hoarded.
Viktor the Snivy gets Taunt (2 MC), 1 EC, and 1 DC.
Ryan the Golett gets Focus Punch and Earthquake (1 MC each), 1 DC, and 1 EC.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3473736

Orcinus: 1 CC
Trace: 3 MC, 1 KOC

Trace the Pyroak gets Fire Blast, Energy Ball

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471944

I get 2 CC. Pyroak, Infernape, Camerupt all get 3 MC. Pyroak gets a KOC for Infernape, Infernape gets a KOC for Ninetales (last to hit), Camerupt last to hit the other camerupt

CC brings me up to 56

Pyroak gets Hidden Power Ice 7, and with the stocked MC gets Light Screen
Pyroak then stocks a MC (from KOC)
Infernape gets Focus Energy, and with the KOC and the stocked MC, gets Fling
Camerupt gets Selfdestruct
Camerupt then stocks a MC (from KOC)

7 CC to change Charizard's nature to Rash (3/3/5/2/100)
7 CC to change Camerupt's nature to Quiet (4/3/5/3/34)
7 CC to change Infernape's hidden power to ice
7 CC to change Camerupt's hidden power to ice
7 CC to change Charizard's hidden power to ice

21 CC left

I accidentally have shadow ball on my Chandelure twice so I'm claiming 2 MC back from that.
Chandelure gets Rest, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Double Team, Sunny Day, Hidden Power Ice 7, Sleep Talk. With the 2 MC above and 1 MC stocked, that costs me 11 UC.
2 UC to teach Mollux Hidden Power Ice 7
2 UC to teach Rotom-H Hidden Power Ice 7

24 UC left

Odd Incense for 8 CC
13 CC left

2 CC for Nohface, 2 CC for Necturine, 2 CC for elekid

(Nohface) Newman (M)

Nature: Jolly (+2 Spe, +5% Accuracy, -1 SpA)

Types: Ghost/Steel
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Levitate:
(Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
Atk: 2
Def: 3
SpA: 0 (-)
SpD: 3
Spe: 12 (+)
Size: 1
Weight: 3
BRT: 13

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Iron Defense
Lick
Metal Burst
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse

Meteor Mash
Flail
Yawn

Will-o-Wisp
Dig
Torment

Necturine Crux (F)
Nature: Impish
Type:
Grass
Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Ghost
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Anticipation (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Telepathy (Type: Innate, DW Locked)
This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 51
Base Rank Total: 13

Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex

Sketch
Ingrain
Leaf Blade

Toxic
Psychic
Protect

Elekid - Calill (F)
Nature: Rash (+ to Special Attack; - from Special Defense)
Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Static
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.

Ability 2 (DW): Vital Spirit
Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Stats:

Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 95
Weight Class: 2

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Leer
Thunder Punch
Thundershock
Low Kick
Swift
Shock Wave
Light Screen
Electro Ball

Fire Punch
Focus Punch
Ice Punch

Thunderbolt
Psychic
Brick Break

Moves: 14
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3473175

I AM VERY UNDERPAID FOR THIS

Deadfox: Not Approved. Conkeldurr wasn't in your raid. Anorith was.
Okay lets claim from a Gym loss and Raid victory.

All up I get 7 CC and 16 KOs to distribute between the four Raiding mons.

Rhyperior gets 6 MC from the raid to buy Ice Beam, Fire Blast and Focus Blast (BW TM).
Aggron gets 6 MC from the raid to buy Icy Wind (BW Tutor), Thunderbolt and Fire Blast (BW TM). She also gets 4 raid KOs to take Toxic and Surf (BW TM).
Reuniclus was in both the raid and the match to get 9 MC. Takes Skill Swap (LU), Telekinesis, Rock Tomb, Attract, Embargo (BW TM). Plus 6 of the raid KOs to get Flash, Rock Smash and Swagger (BW TM).
Armaldo was in the raid and gets 6 MC with which to buy Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact (BW TM). Also 6 raid KOs get him Curse and Cross Poison (Egg).
Conkeldurr gets 3 MC + 1 KO as MC. Takes Comet Punch (Egg), Superpower (LU).
Dragonite gets 3 MC to buy Whirlpool (Past TM).
Syclant gets 3 MC to buy Hone Claws (BW TM) and store 1 MC.
That was a silly mistake

+ 10 CC.
+ 4 CC

All the HCs Primeape got will go into his MC, alongside the 4 MC + KOC he gets from this thread, for a total of 14 MC.

With this, he gets Bulldoze, Foresight, Taunt and Fire-Punch (all B/W 2 TMs/Tutors), Focus Punch (Breeding move) and Bide (Past gen), leaving his MC at 0.

Phanpy gets 1 DC, 2 EC (Lucky Egg), 2 MC and a KOC that goes into her MC.
With 3 MC, she gets Endure (Level up) and Seed Bomb (B/W 2 tutor).

Crawdaunt gets 3 MC + a KOC, going to 4 MC, wich are used so he can get Avalanche (Past gen) and leaving with 1 MC, wich is stocked for now.

And last, but not lastly.....

Using the 2 MC, plus KOC and MC she already had for a total of 4, she buys Drill Run and Substitute (B/W 2 Tutor and TM).

She also gets Poison Jab, Megahorn and Quick-Attack automaticaly.

<Rapidash> [Twilight] (Female)

Nature: Naive (+17% accuracy)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

About: Caught after being found injured by Matt and nursed back to health,Twilight quickly showed it's amazing fighting abilites by defeating a pack of wild Grimer. Despite her naiveness,Twilight is by no means a fool and ,despite managing to maintain a serious attitude,she is a sweet heart and quickly becomes timid depending on the situation.

Run Away (Innate):
This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Flash-Fire (Innate):

This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Flame Body (DW UNLOCKED,Innate):

This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

Rapidash
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 121 (+)
Size Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6

Attacks:

Growl(*)
Tackle(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Ember(*)
Flame Wheel(*)
Stomp(*)
Flame-Charge(*)
Fire-Spin(*)
Bounce
Agility
Flare-Blitz
Poison Jab
Megahorn
Quick Attack

Fire-Blast(*)
Wild-Charge(*)
Sunny-Day(*)
Will-O-Wisp
Solar Beam
Overheat
Double Team
Substitute

Hypnosis(*)
Low-Kick(*)
Charm(*)
Morning Sun
Double-Edge
Endure

Buying an Exp.Share for 6 CC, leaving my total CC at 10.

And thats it :D

*Looks at Rapidash's sprite*

It just isnt the same without the simbol.....hopefully i can find someone to edit it soon

Melee was fun!

I get 8CC (1 normal, 5 max moves, 2 KOC) bringing my total total up to 82 and my non being spent on TLR cc up to 9

EDIT: now that I have my snorunt I am putting 4UC into his DC leaving him at 4/5 and me with 0UC

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3473175

3 CC and 3 MC for Dragonite who buys Whirlpool

Also spending 7 CC to change my new Aggron's nature to Quiet

100/4/7/3/2/43 SC/WC: 4/8

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4449221#post4449221

1 CC
Hydreigon gets 4 MC which it uses to purchase Charge Beam and Flash Cannon

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4449535#post4449535

I get 11 CC and Cyclohm buys Dragonbreath with its 3 KOC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4450088#post4450088

Texas: 3 CC
hydreigon: 4 MC, 2 KOC
Kingdra: 4 MC, 2 KOC
Syclant: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Stratagem: 3 MC
Gengar: 3 MC

Hydreigon buys Sunny Day, Dragon Tail and Zen Headbutt
Kingdra buys Bide and Endure for 6 MC
I'll stockpile my other MC and put Syclant's KOC into CC

12+3-7+1+11+3+1=24 CC

Then, spending 7 CC to change Kingdra's nature from Modest to Timid
New stats:
100/2/3/3/3/98 (11% acc) SC/WC: 3/5

17 CC left

Purchasing a Dragon Fang for 10 CC, 7 CC left

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4450616#post4450616

I get 1 CC, 8 CC total
Axew gets 1/3/1 counters which are stockpiled

THIS WAS NOT PURCHASED FOR MY HIPSTER INDEX. SWEAR TO GOD.

It is for the glory of the Ice-gym (I will get you, Glacier...)

-2 CC

Smoochum (Chell) Female
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk, +13% Acc)
Type: Ice/Psychic
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious:
(Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
Hydration (DW ABILITY- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 1
Spe: 75 (+) (+13% Acc)
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks: (14 total)
Pound
Lick
Sweet Kiss
Powder Snow
Confusion
Sing
Heart Stamp
Mean Look

Fake Out
Miracle Eye
Wish

Ice Beam
Psychic
Shadow Ball

SHE'S A FATTY FATTY NO PARENTS!

EDIT: Oh hey, this is over too!
Stockpiling the 3 CC (so yay for actually gaining CC through this post!)
Houdin the Alakazam purchases the BW Tutor moves Drain Punch and ThunderPunch with the 3 MC that it gets and the 1 MC he has stockpiled.

+1 CC!

Me: 3 CC -> 4 CC

Psykitty the Espeon: 1 DC, 3 MC, spending 1 MC on Psychic (BW2 level-up move). 6 MC -> 5 MC

Pauly the Piplup: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC.

EDIT: Oh, what the hell. Spending partayyy!

Pyre the Flarelm: 3 MC, so he will learn Petal Dance and Lava Plume, 1 MC each, leaving him with 1 MC.

Psykitty the Espeon: 2 MC, so she will learn Psyshock, 2 MC, leaving her with 0 MC.

Shadow the Gastly: 3 MC, so he will learn Nightmare and Hex, 1 MC each, leaving him with 1 MC.

This is against my better judgment, as I have way too many weakmons as it is, but also buying a Scratchet (Yes, I have a lot of popular pokemon. Get over it!).

Scratchet [To be named later] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% speed, -10% evasion)
Type: Normal/Fighting
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Scrappy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

SpA: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 34 (-)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

Scratch
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Baton Pass
Focus Energy Stealth Rock
Roost

Return
Brick Break
Aerial Ace

This leaves me with 2 CC and 7 UC; I will stockpile these for now.
I edited in changes. It should be correct now.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
claiming from this dinosaur

Rodney gets 3 MC which are used for Brick Break (2) and Psycho Cut (1)
3 CC

Buying new mons:

(Hoppip) Dave (M)

Nature: Naive (+9 Spe, +11% accuracy, -1 SpD)

Types:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll:
(Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Infiltrator (DW): (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:
Def: 2
SpA: 3
SpD: 1 (-)
Spe: 58 (+)
SC: 1
WC: 1
BRT: 12

Attacks:
Splash
Synthesis
Tail Whip
Tackle
PoisonPowder
Stun Spore
Sleep Powder
Bullet Seed
Leech Seed
Mega Drain

Encore
Endure
Helping Hand

Protect
Reflect
Toxic

(Snover) Maylene (F)

Nature: Sassy (+SpD, -8 Spe, -10% evasion)

Types:
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Snow Warning: (Innate) This Pokemon summons a massive hailstorm upon its entry into battle that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.
Soundproof (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Stats:
Atk: 3
SpA: 3
SpD: 3 (+)
Spe: 34 (-)
SC: 2
WC: 4
BRT: 14

attacks:
Powder Snow
Leer
Razor Leaf
Icy Wind
GrassWhistle
Swagger
Mist

Avalanche
Leech Seed
Seed Bomb

Water Pulse
Hidden Power (Fire, 7)
Shadow Ball

(Lileep) Pete (M)

Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -3 Spe, -10% Evasion)

Types:
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Suction Cups: (Innate) This Pokemon has sticky suction cups that anchor down to prevent it from being moved or scared away by Roar or Whirlwind. It will hold its ground against Dragon Tail and Overhead Throw and will not be forced out in a switch battle.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Def: 3
SpA: 4 (+)
Spe: 20 (-)
WC: 2
BRT: 15

Attacks:
Astonish
Constrict
Acid
Ingrain
Confuse Ray

Mirror Coat
Recover
Endure

Rock Slide
Sludge Bomb
Substitute

(Necturine) Penny (F)

Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe, -10% eva)

Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Anticipation: This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Telepathy (DW): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

SpA: 3 (+)
Spe: 44 (-)
BRT: 13

Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex

Sketch
Gravity
Leaf Storm

Shadow Ball
Psychic
Hidden Power (Fire, 7)

(Lotad) Emma (F)

Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe, -10% Evasion)

Types:
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Rain Dish: (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats:
SpA: 3 (+)
SpD: 2
Spe: 26 (-)

DC: 0/9

Attacks:
Astonish
Growl
Absorb
Mist
Nature Power
Natural Gift
Mega Drain
BubbleBeam

Counter
Leech Seed
Flail

Ice Beam
Toxic
Surf

that costs 10 cc, leaving me with 25. I'm buying 3 Exp shares and saving my 7 other UC

THATS RIGHT KEVIN IM COMING FOR YOU

finally have time to claim
these three battles

Pawniard
KOC > MC
EC: 1 > 2
DC: 1 > 2
MC: 0 > 4 > 0
-4MC buys Stealth Rock (BW2 Tutor) and Thunder Wave (BW TM)

Zubat
EC: 6 > 7 (finally evolving)
MC: 0 > 2 > 0
-gains Screech as pre-25 move
-2MC buys Snatch (BW2 Tutor)

Golbat [Cave Rage] (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed +14% Accuracy, -1 Def)

Type: Poison/Flying
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
Def: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 104 (+15%, +19% Accuracy)
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 7/9

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Infiltrator (DW Unlocked): (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Attacks:
Screech
Leech Life
Supersonic
Astonish
Bite
Wing Attack
Confuse Ray
Air Cutter
Acrobatics
Air Slash
Poison Fang
Haze

Giga Drain
Steel Wing
Zen Headbutt

Toxic
Venoshock
Shadow Ball
Taunt
Bide
Fly
Hidden Power [Ground, 7]
Endure
Heat Wave
Snatch

Manectric
MC: 0 > 3 > 0
-3 MC buys Substitute (BW TM) and Charge (Lvl)

Colossoil
MC: 0 > 4 > 1
-3 MC buys Fake Out (Egg)

Mantyke
2KOC > MC
EC: 2 > 4
DC: 2 > 4
MC: 0 > 7 > 0
-gains Wide Guard and Water Pulse as pre-25 moves in BW2
-7 MC buys Hydro Pump (Lvl), Air Slash (Lvl), Twister (Egg), and Substitute (BW TM)

Monohm
4KOC > MC
EC: 3 > 5 (causing evolution)
DC: 3 > 5 (unlocking Overcoat)
MC: 0 > 8 > 0
-gains Double Hit as pre-25 move
-8 MC buys Thunder Wave (BW TM), Torment (BW TM), Electroweb (BW2 Tutor) and Signal Beam (BW2 Tutor)

Duclohm [Shicka-Shicka KaBOOM (SSK)] (M)
Modest Nature (+1 Special Attack, -1 Attack)

Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60
Size Class: 2

EC: 5/9

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Attacks:
Double Hit
Tackle
Growl
Twister
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Sonicboom
Slack Off
Dragon Pulse
Hurricane
Weather Ball
Zap Cannon

Heal Bell
Magnet Rise
Mud-Slap

Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Surf
Hail
Protect
Thunder Wave
Torment

Electroweb
Signal Beam

Me
CC: 11 + 7 = 18

Claiming 3 CC from here.

Fang, my Feraligatr, claims 3 MC and 2 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He'll buy Rock Smash, via BW TM, and Natural Gift, via past-gen TM.

Thanks!

All right, It's time I bought some pokemon

First, I'll use my remaining CC to buy a Revenankh. After that, I'll spend 7 UC to purchase a Mollux.

Revenankh [Imhotep] (M)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Infiltrator (DW): (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 56 (65/1.15)

Attacks:
Wrap
Bide
Sand Tomb
Wring Out
Rock Tomb
Arm Thrust
Mean Look
Glare
Shadow Punch

Counter
Wide Guard
Mach Punch

Protect
Earthquake
Rock Slide

Mollux [Lux] (F)
Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)

Type:
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Dry Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.

Illuminate (DW): (Can Be Activated)
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds all opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1) at the cost of 5 EN. The accuracy drop will last six (6) actions after the Pokemon is released.

Stats:

Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 76

Attacks:
Bide
Ember
Acid
Withdraw
Acid Spray
Confuse Ray
Clear Smog
Lava Plume

Heal Pulse
Helping Hand
Rapid Spin

Protect
Thunder Wave
Sludge Bomb

That'll be all

Currency Counters: 7-7=0

Universal Counters: 11-7=4

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3473175&page=3
+3 CC
6 MC for Blissey brings it to 9, which go to Double-Edge, Egg Bomb, Fling, Healing Wish, Take Down (LU), Safeguard, Substitute (BW TM).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=30949&pp=10&page=5
+14 CC, since Cinccino's movepool has been maxed out.
6 MC for Stratagem brings it to 18 MC.
6 MC + 16 KOC for Rampardos brings it to 28 MC, which go to Dragon Pulse, Sleep Talk, Snore, Spite, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Uproar (BW Tut), Hyper Beam, Protect, Rock Tomb, Facade, Rest, Focus Blast, and Incinerate (BW TM).
6 MC for Gallade brings it to 15 MC, which go to Charm (LU), Dual Chop, Hyper Voice, Magic Room, Recycle, Snore, Wonder Room (BW Tut), and Calm Mind (BW TM).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=31260&pp=10&page=3
+12 UC

And then spending 2 CC on Venonat.

Venonat (Koiga) (F)
NATR: Timid (+15% Speed, +6% [6.22%] Acc, -Atk)

TYPE: Bug / Poison
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

ABILITIES
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Tinted Lens: (Innate) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).
Run Away (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

STATS: 60 / 55 / 50 / 40 / 55 / 45

Atk: * (1)
Def: ** (2)
SpA: ** (2)
SpD: ** (2)
Spe: 52 (45 * 1.15)
Acc: +6%
WC: 3

EC: 0 / 6
DC: 0 / 5

ATTACKS [15]
Confusion
Disable
Foresight
Leech Life
PoisonPowder
Psybeam
Stun Spore
Supersonic
Tackle

Agility
Morning Sun
Toxic Spikes

Toxic
Venoshock
Struggle Bug

...finally, dropping 10 CC on a silverpowder!

From this battle,

I get 4 CC, bringing me to a total of 14 CC.
Durza the Deino gets 1 EC and 2 MC. I would like to stockpile my MC.
Sauron the Deino gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC. I would like to use my KOC as an MC and buy Superpower, reducing my MC to 0.
Gluttony the Colloshale gets 1 EC,2 MC, and 1 DC. I would like to buy the moves Dig and Bounce, both level-up, for 2 MC, reducing my MC to 0.
Pride the Privatyke gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC. I would like to use my KOC as MC, bringing my total to four. I would like to buy the moves Poison Jab and Protect, both TMs for 2 MC each, reducing my MC to 0.
Envy the Nincada gains 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. I would like to buy the move Dig (Level-Up) for 1 MC, reducing my MC to 1. I would like to stockpile my other MC.
Wrath the Corphish gains 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC. I would like to use my KOC as MC, bringing my total to four. I would like to buy the moves Taunt (Level-Up, 1 MC), Crunch (Level-Up, 1 MC), and Rock Slide (TM, 2 MC), reducing my MC to 0.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Eternal Drifter ; Arcanite ; Yoshinite ; AOPSUser ; TIO ; Orcinus ; Deadfox ; Matezoide ; SubwayJ (Claim 2 more CC) ; Box ; Texas ; WaterWarrior ; EndQuote ; Maxim ; Engineer ; Glacier ; Rickheg ; Jas ; Danmntincan ; Frosty ; The Wanderer ; CMFP ; Galladiator ; Jas ; Complications Approved

Pwnemon [+0.2]: NOT APPROVED. Hoppip should be 58 Speed (+8 Speed), with +11% Accuracy. Mark Lileep with a clear (-) next to the lowered speed, and Necturine and Lotad with a (+) next to the boosted stat. Fix and you'll be approved. D:<

LockDown: Golbat is +18% Accuracy, then you're Approved.

+2.8 UC [7.2 UC].

Also claiming +5 UC, for a reasonable total of 12.2 UC.

-30 CC for 1 Everstone and 1 Rare Candy. Self Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)