Grammar-Prose Team Queue 2: Grammatic Boogaloo

Ok, the CAP things have been removed for now, as they need to be looked over and approved first. Aldaron's post will now serve as a base post for the Overview project's GP queue, as there are so many entries it would clutter up the main queue even more. Each entry is only an Overview, so it shouldn't be too hard to chip away at them.

Pocket, please complete your article before submitting it to the GP team. It's much easier for us to take on an entire article in one sweep than to check back repeatedly to do individual sections.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Jellicent, why can't the GP team treat each set entries similarly as separate Overview OU revamps? The set entries posted wont change until GP check. I think people would rather GP check a couple of small entries than 1 mammoth article.

PS: YOU SUCK JELLICENT D:<

1) The Overview Updates entries are each completed pieces to separate analyses. They're each being uploaded as they're finished, rather than as one entity. If all of them were going to be uploaded at the same time, I'd make a similar request to Aldaron.

2) That thread is (by necessity) quite cluttered. There's no reason to unnecessarily clutter your thread more, as well as clutter up the queue further for your article and any other article hoping to break up entries for GP. It makes it much harder to keep track of what has been GPed and what has not, which is counter-intuitive to why we have the queue in the first place.

Trust me, it'll be easier to find 2 GPers to look over your article after it's all finished than to constantly update which of the 18 parts are at 0/2, 1/2, and 2/2 while still adding and QCing more parts as the article moves along. Finish your article and I'll happily add it to the queue (and most likely GP it).

EDIT: Pocket... ;-;

We got 3 new lads on the team: Mikel, Melvni, and Poppy. Be sure to send them a congrats and all~

Also, you three can stamp your old am checks, but be sure to look them over again before stamping :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)