Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from this match.

4 CC takes me to 20, -1 Rock Gem.

Dragonite's 3 MC are used on Dragon Dance.
Solrock gets Embargo (BW2 pre-25) and its 3 MC are used on Psychic, Heal Block and Stone Edge.
Emboar's 3 MC are used on Gyro Ball, 1 saved.
Ninetales gets Faint Attack (BW2 pre-25) and his 3(+1 already) MC are used on Payback, Captivate, Inferno and Grudge.
Simisage's 3(+1 already) MC are used on Fling, Grass Knot, Natural Gift and Recycle.
Kingler's 3 MC are used on Guillotine, Brine and Flail.

From here.

Dare234: 4 +2 CC ---> 6 CC

Fury the Meditite:
EC: 3/6 +1 ---> 4/6 +1 KOC ---> 5/6
MC: 2 +2 ---> 4
DC: 3/5 +1 ---> 4/5

Jolt the Electrike:
EC: 5/6 +1 ---> 6/6 (Evolving)
MC: 2 +2 ---> 2
DC: 3/5 +1 ---> 4/5 +1 KOC ---> 5/5 (Unlocked)

Terror the Archen:
EC: 4/6 +1 ---> 5/6 +1 KOC ---> 6/6 (Evolving)
MC: 2 +2 ---> 4

Manectric [Jolt] (M)
Nature: Naive (+10% Speed, +17% Accuracy, -SpD)
Type:
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Lightningrod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightningrod will not activate.
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Minus (DW- Unlocked): (Trait) This Pokemon possesses a negative electrical charge. When a partner Pokemon with Plus or Minus is on the field or if this Pokemon has Plus, this Pokemon’s special attacks have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2). If this Pokemon has both Plus and Minus, the boosts stack to a maximum Base Attack Power increase of four (4).

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 121 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/6
MC: 4
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Thunder Wave
Leer
Howl
Quick Attack
Spark
Odor Sleuth
Thunder
Bite

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Headbutt

Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Double Team
Rain Dance

Archeops [Terror] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Defeatist: (Innate) The Pokemon tires from prolonged battles easily, and its Attack and Special Attack reduce by two (2) Ranks when at or below 50% of its maximum HP. Once Defeatist is active, attacks cost two (2) less energy. If the Pokemon goes back above 50% of its maximum HP in battle, Defeatist's effects will disappear.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 110
Base Rank Total: 22

MC: 4

Attacks:
Leer
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
Rock Throw
Double Team
Scary Face
Pluck
Ancient Power
Agility
Quick Guard
Acrobatics
Dragon Claw

Dragon Pulse
Bite
Earth Power

Rest
Rock Tomb
Dig
Roar

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Might as well move these threads down. A stand-up and a good night's work earned me 3 UC and 12 UC respectively, so it's time to spend 12 UC and get myself another Exp. Share and a Lucky Egg, to bring my UC count up by 3 to 25.

UC: 22+3+12-12 = 25

+ 1x Lucky Egg
+ 1x Exp. Share

I recieve the following from here:

King Serperior: 4 CC
Snivy: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Aron: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Wailmer: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 3 KOC
Feebas: 4 MC (KS informed that Feebas had maxxed out EC/DC after entering this battle)

EDIT:

Hippowdon has 3MC. I will use that to buy the following:
Crunch (Lv.Up) and Toxic (BW2 TM/HM)

Zwelious has 1KOC. I will transfer that to it's MC. This gives it 15MC.

Aron has 1KOC as per above. I will transfer that to it's MC. This gives it 3MC total.

Wailmer has 3KOC as per above. I will transfer that to it's MC. This gives it 7MC total.

Feebas has 1KOC. That will be transferred to it's MC. This gives it 17MC total. Feebas also has max DC, so it's DW ability is now Unlocked. Feebas also has max EC, so it's time to evolve!!

Milotic [Elizabeth Swann] (Female)
Nature: Bold (-Atk, +Def)
Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Marvel Scale: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).
Cute Charm: (Unlocked) (Innate)
This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 81
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

MC: 17
KOC: o

Moves:
1). Splash
2). Tackle
3). Flail
4). Dragon Pulse
5). Mirror Coat
6). Hypnosis
7). Ice Beam
8). Scald
9). Hidden Power (Grass - 7)

Upon evolution, Milotic learns the following automatically:
Water Gun, Wrap, Water Sport, Refresh, Water Pulse, Twister
Using Milotic's 17MC, I buy the following:
Recover (Lv.Up), Safeguard (Lv.Up), Dive (BW2 TM/HM), Toxic (BW2 TM/HM), Dragon Tail (BW2 TM/HM), Whirlpool (Past Gen TM/HM), Rest (BW2 TM/HM), Sleep Talk (Past Gen TM/HM), and Hydro Pump (Lv.Up)

As per the above claim, I have 21CC. I will use 8CC to buy 1 Prism Scale. I'll use 6 of the remaining 13CC to buy 1 Amulet Coin. This leaves me with 7CC

From this battle

Entei999: 2 CC (5)
Roserade the Budew: 1 EC (4), 2 MC (6), 1 DC (3)
Treecko the Treecko: 2 EC (4), 2 MC (6), 1 DC (3)
Charizard the Charmander/Charmeleon: 2 EC (8), 2 MC (8), 1 DC (4)

DOUBLE EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!

Grovyle (M)
Nature: Timid (+15% Spe, +21% Acc, -1 Atk)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Unburden (DW; Not yet Unlocked) (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its Speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 110 (+)
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
MC: 6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Leer
Pound
Absorb
Quick Attack
Pursuit
Screech
Fury Cutter

Leaf Storm
Magical Leaf
Synthesis

SolarBeam
Energy Ball
Protect

Roselia (Roserade) (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokémon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokémon heals all status effects when switched out.
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokémon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokémon. When disabled, all of this Pokémon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Leaf Guard: (DW; Not Unlocked) (Innate) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 65
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed
Poison Sting
Leech Seed
Magical Leaf
GrassWhistle

Leaf Storm
Giga Drain
Spikes

Toxic
SolarBeam
Sludge Bomb

Also spending 1 MC to give Roserade the Roselia Synthesis.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Claiming 4 UC from here; Stockpiling whether or not it's 4 or 3.

Oh, and popping Mitsuhide the Lapras' 3MC on Blizzard and Safeguard, as well as Charos the Dragonite's 6 MC on Reflect, Light Screen, and Aqua Tail.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
faylion said:
Pwnemon: 3 CC
- Jumpluff: 3 MC
- Abomasnow: 4 MC
- Cradily: 4 MC / 2 KOC
- Necturna: 4 MC
here

Necturna claims Soak for her sketch slot, buys Power Whip (1) snatch (2) stockpile 1
Aboma claims substitute (2) and protect (2)
Jumpluff claims agility (3)
cradily claims Double Team (2) Protect (2) and Stealth Rock (2)

• waterwarrior: Since you're the final ref of that battle, you round your UC gain up, so you actually get 4 UC from that battle. Fix this and you're APPROVED
  • DFrog: APPROVED
  • Madotsuki: I'm assuming you mean Zweilous' KOC goes into EC, not UC, since a) you can't convert KOC into UC, and b) the math only checks out if the KOC goes into its EC. Also, I think you mean Double Team is a 5th gen TM for Breezi, not tutor (though it costs the same anyway, so ...). One other thing, which I am going to give your claim a NOT APPROVED for for your own benefit, is that your Breezi's EC is currently at 5/6, so the EC without the KOC would bring it to 6/6, so you probably want to put the KOC elsewhere. Unless you've edited in that EC before it got approved, in which case you really should not have done that, and you're still NOT APPROVED
  • akela: APPROVED
  • MK Ultra: Dragon Dance is available to Dragonite via level up, so you can spend 2 of its MC on something else or stockpile them. Fix this and you're APPROVED
  • Dare234: By my calculations, Manectric's accuracy boost should be 17% (you square the new speed of 121 and divide the result by 870 because it's fully evolved, and then round the result with normal rounding rules). As for what to do with Fire Fang, you don't claim it twice or get a refund from picking it as an egg move. You just leave it off (and if you think that's a bummer, be glad you didn't get the elemental punches as egg moves on your Meditite like I did). Fix these things and you're APPROVED
  • ZhengTann: MAYBE APPROVED; since the unrounded UC payout for your second mat
    ch is 12.5 UC, I need to find out whether that's supposed to round up to 13 or down to 12.
  • The Wanderer: APPROVED
  • King Serperior: Milotic learns Recover at level 21 so you don't need to spend an MC to buy it. It also learns Captivate at level 25, so you'll need to add that. It gets Sleep Talk via 5th gen tutor so you only need to spend 2 MC for it, not 3. This means your Milotic has 2 MC left, which you may wish to spend or stockpile. Fix this and you're APPROVED
  • Entei999: APPROVED
  • UllarWarlord: Since you were not the last ref of that battle, your UC gain is rounded down, so you only get 3 UC. Fix this and you're APPROVED
  • Pwnemon: APPROVED
  • Faylion: APPROVED
  • Complications: APPROVED

This is the post where my UC goes to 7.3, and these approvals then bring it to 8.7. And then, from this battle, I claim 2 CC (since 2v2 doubles are 1 CC normally and one of my pokemon held an Amulet Coin), bringing my CC total to 16.

Mother Gothel the Gardevoir gets 4 MC, bringing her MC total to 4. Using those 4 MC, she gets the egg move Shadow Sneak and the level-up move Imprison, bringing her MC to 0.

Master Control Program the Porygon-Z gets 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC. The KOC goes into its DC, bringing his DC to 5/5 and unlocking its DW ability Analytic, while the 2 MC are used to get it the BW TM Protect, bringing its MC to 0.

As for those 16 CC, I will spend 7 of them to change Queen of Hearts the Dragonite's nature from Quiet to Rash, bringing my CC total to 9. These are its stats after the nature change:

Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 80
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 22

SELF-APPROVED

Gallade (Slawter) Male

Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe -10 Evasion)

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Steadfast
Type: (Innate)*
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Justified (DW)
Type: (Innate)
This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 70 (69.6>70
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: *21

EC: 9/9
MC: 0

Attacks
Growl (*)
Confusion (*)
Double Team (*)
Teleport (*)
Lucky Chant (*)
Magical Leaf (*)
Calm Mind (*)
Heal Pulse (*)
Psychic
Imprison
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Leer
Fury Cutter
Slash
Psycho Cut
Close Combat

Disable (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Encore (*)

Toxic (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Trick Room (*)

Using 7 UC as MC, I would like to buy my Gallade the moves Reflect (BW TM, 2 MC), Drain Punch (BW Tutor, 2 MC), and Helping Hand (Dream World, 3 MC). 8 UC—>1 UC.

Dark Cave of Darkness

Deino (now a Zweilous) gets 1 EC and 1 KOC (to be converted to EC), putting his total at 6/9.
He also gets 2 MC, which go to Draco Meteor (5th Gen Tutor)

Breezi gets 1 EC and 1 KOC, bringing its EC total to 5/6.
She also gets 1 DC (putting that at 3/5) and 2 MC, which go to Double Team (5th gen TM).

I also get 1 CC, which I use along with the 5 CC I have stockpiled to buy an AMULET COIN!

Yeah, I don't know how I fucked up so badly. I meant EC, and I accidentally put in 5 instead of 3 when editing the profile for my /last/ claim. Sorry. Reclaiming!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LupusAter: You need to add the EC/MC/DC bars to Privatyke. APPROVED nonetheless.
King Serperior: APPROVED.
waterwarrior: Objection already APPROVED you with those changes... -.-
Complications: -Speed Natures round down, not up, so Gallade should have 69 Speed. Furthermore, Gallade learns Helping Hand by Level-Up, so +2 MC. Fix these, & you are APPROVED.
MK Ultra: TLR Pay dictates you only gain 1 UC per 4 RP Scenarios, not 1 UC per RP Scenario, so you only get 34 UC instead. Fix this, & you are APPROVED.
Madotsuki: Breezi should still have 3 EC listed in the profile. Nevertheless, APPROVED.
Glacier Knight (Below): APPROVED.

(Previous Approval Post) 6 Claims approved gives me 15/10 C.A., resulting in 1 UC, & 5/10 C.A.

Tourney is over.

(Note: Gliscor, Gastrodon, & Rotom have complete movepools)

From the first link: The CC is already claimed, Gliscor's & Gastrodon's CC Bonus & KOC are already claimed.

From the second link: The CC is already claimed, Gastrodon's CC Bonus & KOC are already claimed, Gliscor's KOC was also already claimed as CC, but the CC bonus was not claimed, so +5 CC. Rotom's CC Bonus is also not claimed, so another 5 CC.

Finally from the third link, which has not been claimed until now, Gliscor, Gastrodon, & Rotom's complete movepools mean I get 3+5+5+5=18 CC.

In total, I gain 28 CC. Fidgit & Camerupt's MC & KOC are fully re-funded & any KOC become MC. I also splurge! :O
---

Camerupt [Tormeldon] (M)
MC: 4 (+3 MC, +1 KOC) > 0
-Learns Rock Polish, & Rock Smash (Both Gen V TM).
---

Fidgit [Utilitand] (M)
MC: 37 (+(3+3+3) MC, +28 UC) > 0
-Learns Hyper Beam, Rain Dance, Thief, Echoed Voice, Round, Fling, Giga Impact (All Gen V TM), Snore (Gen V Tutor), Haze, Metronome (Both Gen V Egg Moves), Mud-Slap, Ominous Wind, Psych Up, Captivate, & Natural Gift (All Past Gen Moves).
---
That I believe, means a full movepool Fidgit...

Fidgit [Utilitand] (M)
NATURE: Hardy

TYPE
Poison
: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see & breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap & Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

ABILITIES
Persistent: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, & Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.
Vital Spirit: (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality & alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage & energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mould Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.
Prankster (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics & trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Glyph of Light Screen: (Raid Glyph) Causes Light Screen to affect the entire team instead of three Pokémon only.

STATS
Def: Rank 4
Spe: 105

ATTACKS (103/103)
PHYSICAL
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Circle Throw
Comet Punch
Dig
Drill Run
Earthquake
Facade
Fling
Frustration
Giga Impact
Knock Off
Low Sweep
Natural Gift
Poison Jab
Rapid Spin
Retaliate
Return
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Sand Tomb
Secret Power
Smack Down
Stone Edge
Strength
Thief
U-Turn

SPECIAL
Acid Spray
Air Slash
Clear Smog
Earth Power
Echoed Voice
Gust
Hidden Power (Ice 7)
Hyper Beam
Icy Wind
Mud-Slap
Ominous Wind
Razor Wind
Round
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Sludge Wave
Snore
Struggle Bug
Twister
Venoshock

OTHER
After You
Ally Switch
Attract
Block
Captivate
Copycat
Disable
Dispel (R)
Double Team
Embargo
Encore
Endure
Entrainment
Follow Me
Gastro Acid
Gravity
Haze
Heal Block
Heal Pulse
Helping Hand
Light Screen
Lucky Chant
Magic Room
Me First
Metronome
Mimic
Protect
Psych Up
Quash
Rain Dance
Reflect
Rest
Safeguard
Sandstorm
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Spikes
Stealth Rock
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Tailwind
Taunt
Telekinesis
Torment
Toxic
Toxic Spikes
Trick Room
Whirlwind
Wide Guard
Wish
Wonder Room

---

47+1-28=20 UC.

SELF APPROVED.

Claiming: Eternal Drift vs. Akela
Battle Hall Challenge - Akela pt 2

Miltank receives 1 DC, resulting in 2/5 DC total.
Miltank also receives 2 MC, spending it on Facade (TM).
Spending the 1 KOC from Miltank's battle, the 1 CC from Miltank's battle, the 2 CC from the Battle Hall Challenge with Tirtouga, and the 2 CC stockpiled from previous claims on one (1) Amulet Coin. I now have 0 CC stockpiled
Will spend the 1 HC from the Battle Hall challenge as 1 EC on Tirtouga, resulting in a total of 1/6 EC.

CHIMECHO THE TERRIBLE

UC: 0->14

Spending some of that CC:

CC: 87->80

Slowking nature changes to Relaxed from Bold:

Slowking "Hermit" (F)
Nature: Relaxed (+Defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Water/Psychic
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Regenerator: (DW UNLOCKED) (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:
Spe: 26 (-)
Base Rank Total: 19
-10% Evasion

Attacks:

Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt
Slack Off
Heal Pulse
Water Pulse
Psychic
Rain Dance
Amnesia
Psych Up
Zen Headbutt
Power Gem
Hidden Power (Electric 7)
Nasty Plot
Swagger
Trump Card

Future Sight
Sleep Talk
Wonder Room
Me First
Mud Sport
Endure
Safeguard
Counter
Water Pulse
Zap Cannon
Brine
Pay Day
Body Slam

Rest
Ice Beam
Scald
Toxic
Recycle
After You
Surf
Psyshock
Protect
Blizzard
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Shadow Ball
Dig
Focus Blast
Thunder Wave
Dragon Tail
Substitute
Icy Wind
Magic Coat
Signal Beam
Swagger
Trick Room

Total: 58/117

Buying four mons:
CC: 80->73 (Mollux)->71 (Rebble)->69 (Larvesta)->67 (Breezi)

Mollux "AquaFire" (F)
Nature: Bold (+Defense, -Attack)

Type: Fire / Poison
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Dry Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.
Illuminate (DW Locked): (Can Be Enabled)
This Pokemon emits a continuous light that brightens the environment and makes it easier for all Pokemon to see. While this ability is active, any darkened or twilight state in the battle is negated and all moves used by any Pokemon (friend or foe, or itself) have their accuracy increased by 10% (flat). Boosts from multiple Illuminates do not stack.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 76

EC: N/A
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Bide
Ember
Acid
Withdraw
Acid Spray
Confuse Ray
Clear Smog
Lava Plume

Aqua Ring
Heal Pulse
Rapid Spin

Toxic
Protect
Will-O-Wisp

Total: 14

Rebble "Wulfenite" (U)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +30% Accuracy, -Attack)

Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW Locked): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 104 (+)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14
+30% Accuracy

EC: 0/9
MC: 9

Attacks:

Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem

Earth Power
Trick
Vacuum Wave

Fire Blast
Flash Cannon
Energy Ball

Total: 14

Larvesta "Sun God" (M)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +11% Accuracy, -Attack)

Type: Fire/Bug
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Swarm (DW Locked): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 69 (+)
Base Rank Total: 13
+11% Accuracy

EC: 0/6

Attacks:

Ember
String Shot
Leech Life
Take Down

Endure
Foresight
Morning Sun

Sunny Day
Fire Blast
Toxic

Total: 10

Breezi "Handsome" (M)
Nature: Sassy (+Special Defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Poison/Flying
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Persistent: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.
Vital Spirit: (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Unburden (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 73 (-)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14
-10% Evasion

EC: 0/6

Attacks:

Gust
Tailwind
Encore
Rapid Spin
Knock Off
Copycat
Whirlwind
Razor Wind
Clear Smog

Heal Pulse
Wish
Me First

Shadow Ball
U-Turn
Sludge Wave

Total: 15

EDIT: Dirty or not...

CC: 67->68

Colosshale:
EC: 0->1->2 (KOC)
MC: 0->3->0
DC: 0->1
Moves: Dig, Bounce, Muddy Water (LU)

Ran out of energy here.

Butler the Audino gains 3 MC, due to his DC being filled out. I will spend 2 MC on the B2W2 Move Tutor Covet, and 1 MC on the level-up move Take Down, bringing his MC back down to 0.

Butler the Audino:
MC: 0 (Gains Take Down and Covet)

From the battle I gain 2 CC. This will put me at 11 CC, but I will immediately spend 5 CC on a set of five Sport Balls, bringing my total of them to 10.

Eternal Drifter:
CC: 9>11>6
+5 Sport Balls

Now I have the needed items for my TLR, though it will take a little more time to get my Poke'mon ready... Butler is still in a raid...

Time to spend some UC.

Magcargo learns the following moves:
Fire Blast, Will-O-Wisp, Reflect, Protect, Hyper Beam, Pain Split, Rest, Substitute, Sleep Talk, Sunny Day, Rock Polish (All 5th gen TMs/Tutors) and Refresh (Pokemon XD Event).

This costs 25 UC.

Donhapn learns the following moves:

Double Edge (Phanpy-Level Up), Sandstorm, Stone Edge, Bounce, Endeavor, Block, Rest, Iron Defense, Sleep Talk (All 5th gen Tutors/TMs), Head Smash, Heavy Slam, Focus Energy, Fissure (All Breeding Moves),

This costs 29 UC.

Butterfree learns the following moves:

Rain Dance, Double Team, Psychic (All 5th gen tutor/TMs), Endure and Teleport (Past Gen).

That costs 12 UC.

That means i spend 63 UC total, leaving me with 2 UC.

Edit:

Now i have 10 UC.

Edit2: Claiming from this.
+3 CC.
Marill gets 5 DC and unlocks her DW Ability.
Due to the Lucky Egg, she gets 2 EC.
Her 2 MC are used to learn Dig (BW TM).

Shuppet gets an EC and a DC, while his KOC goes into MC for a total of 3 MC. He learns Dark Pulse (5th gen tutor) and stocks 1 MC.

Ivysaur gets an EC and a DC, which unlocks his DW Ability.
The 2 KOC go into his 3 MC, for a total of 5 MC. He buys Dig (Anime-Only-Move) and Sunny Dat (BW TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)