Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So, I now have a maximum of 3 subreffings and 1 reffing to claim, which means 10, 9, 11, and 4 UC respectively added to my stash, totaling 59 UC stockpiled (wow, I feel really affluent). And then this match gives me 3 CC to total 5 in my possession, ready to splurge during this weekend (I really need to get on with my studies).

Charla the Staryu gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC to learn Protect (BW2 TM).
Elfman the Numel gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 3 MC to learn Yawn (Level-up) and Will-O-Wisp (BW2 TM).
Gajeel the Murkrow gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 6 MC (3 KOC converted) to learn Taunt (Level-up), Sucker Punch (Level-up), Torment (Level-up), Foul Play (Level-up), and Sky Attack (BW2 Tutor).

CC: 2+3 = 5
UC: 25+10+9+11+4 = 59

Staryu - Charla (U)

Charla is Wendy's closest friend and confidante since Daycare. Witty, and quick to learn the ways of the world, Charla did not trust Zheng at first sight, naturally, and disapproves of Natsu and Gray's loud brawls every other minute they were together. Charla looks out for Wendy, not afraid to stand up to bigger, meaner Pokemons, and its that precise quality she sees in Zheng's group that warms her up to the team. Charla is very touchy, resisting most physical contacts except with Wendy, retaliating with swift hit-and-run tactics whenever approached thus.

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Water type: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Illuminate
Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon emits a continuous light that brightens the environment and makes it easier for all Pokemon to see. While this ability is active, any darkened or twilight state in the battle is negated and all moves used by any Pokemon (friend or foe, or itself) have their accuracy increased by 10% (flat). Multiple Illuminates do not stack. (Command: Enable/Disable Illuminate)

Ability 2: Natural Cure
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Ability 3: Analytic (DW)
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 85
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 4/6 Next Evolution at 6
MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Rapid Spin
Recover
Camouflage
Swift
Bubblebeam
Minimize
Power Gem

Aurora Beam
Barrier
Supersonic

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Psychic
Signal Beam
Scald
Ice Beam
Surf
Protect
Numel - Elfman (M)

"Hey mon," is probably Elfman's QOTD, all day, everyday. His easy-going attitude is reflective of his species' nature - slowly pacing on with the simple pleasures of daily life. Or so it seems. Elfman is as stubborn as they come - in fact, he got into a tussle with Natsu just because they wanted to cross the same (outer) side of the ledge. It took Gray's help to wrestle him down (a fact all but Gray is unhappy about) but Zheng's capture brought him into the family. Being slow to anger doesn't mean Elfman is slow on the uptake, but it does mean that he's slow to cooldown after he gets really riled up.

Nature: Sassy (+ SpD, - Spe, -10% evasion)

Type:
Fire type:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Ground type:
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Oblivious
This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.

Ability 2: Simple
This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness and thus double the stage modifier.

Ability 3: Own Tempo (DW)
This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 30 (35/1.15)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

EC: 1/6 Evolution at 6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Growl
Tackle
Ember
Magnitude
Focus Energy
Flame Burst
Amnesia
Lava Plume
Take Down
Earth Power
Flamethrower
Yawn

Ancient Power
Mud Bomb
Endure

Substitute
Double Team
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Protect
Will-O-Wisp
Murkrow – Gajeel (M)

Gajeel is rather different, compared to the rest of the lot - probably his dark instincts gave him a bit of a "lone wolf" attitude. Efficient in his ways, smart in his pose, Gajeel would have a hard time fitting in - except that the girls are incredibly forgiving, and while the guys wouldn't hesitate bringing on a throwdown (save for Elfman, who repaid his indifference with barely a shrug), they never keep past grudges. Its what drove Gajeel to approach Zheng after many days of stalking them - eating, living, fighting with the affectionate way only siblings might have had. He is no slouch either - holding his own even against Erza is no small feat in the family.

Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)

Type:
Dark type: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Flying type: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Insomnia
This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Ability 2: Super Luck
This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Ability 3: Prankster (DW)
The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 91

EC: 1/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Peck
Astonish
Pursuit
Haze
Wing Attack
Night Shade
Assurance
Taunt
Sucker Punch
Torment
Foul Play

Drill Peck
Faint Attack
Quick Attack
Heat Wave
Icy Wind
Dark Pulse

Psychic
Protect
Toxic
Sky Attack

claiming from this fight here

+3 CC

Ragnarok the Gallade
3 MC + 1 UC spent to learn Rock Smash and Rock Tomb

Daezara the Cyclohm
3 MC spent to learn Tri Attack and Electroweb

Aerza the Lucario
3 MC + 2 KOC spent to learn Agility and Toxic

Azavel the Togekiss
4 MC + 1 KOC spent to learn Future Sight and Thunder Wave

also apparently i never claimed Bide on my Cyclohm even though it gets it upon evolution, so im going to tack that on here too.

Claiming from a fun match

I gain 3 CC, putting me at 38.

Giant Enemy Crab the Metagross gains 6 MC (3 MC + 3 KOC), and uses them to learn Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, and Grass Knot, all Gen V TMs.

Krusty the Klown the Conkeldurr gains 3 MC, learning Focus Punch by level up and Earthquake by Gen V TM.

Claw the Gible gains 1/2/1, stockpiling to go to 2/9,4, 2/5.

Rosalina the Necturine gains 2/3/1 (KOC as EC and Exp. Share), putting her at 6/6, 7, 4/5. She takes 1 UC (leaving me with 46) as DC, allowing her to evolve and unlock her Dream World ability! And as a Necturna, she learns Horn Leech as Level Up, Stone Edge and Double Team by Gen V TM, and Trick by Gen V Tutor, in addition to some pre-level 25 freebies.

Necturna (Rosalina) F
Nature: Rash (Adds one to Special Attack; Subtracts one from Special Defense)
Type: Grass / Ghost
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Forewarn: This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
Telepathy (DW): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 4(-)
Spe: 81
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 23

Attacks
Level-Up:
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Super Fang
Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Power Whip
Shadow Ball
Horn Leech

Egg:
Sketch
Leaf Blade
Giga Drain

Tutor:
Trick

TM:
Energy Ball
Psychic
Protect
Stone Edge
Double Team

Claiming from the previously mentioned battle.

+4 CC

1 EC and 1 DC for Voodoll.

He gets 3 MC, which goes to 4 as i add one UC.
This allows the purchase of Ice Punch and Torment (Tutor and TM, respectively).

Omanyte gets 1 EC and 1 DC.
He gets 2 MC, which adds to the 1 MC he already had to reach 3 MC, allowing the purchase of Endure (Past Gen Tutor).

Throh gets 2 DC.

His KOC goes into MC, bringing it's total to 4.

Throh learns Payback and Fire-Punch (TM and Tutor)

Dodrio's 3 KOC goes into his MC, bringing the total to 6, allowing the purchase of Substitute, Toxic (TMs) and Endeavor (Tutor).

Claiming from this fight

The Royal Guard:
-The Royal Guard gains 3 CC.
-Zell the Luxio gains 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC
-Zheslid the Frillish gains 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KO Counter
-Azorius the Piplup gains 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC

I'm at 8 CC

Zell goes to

7/9 EC
3 MC
4/5 DC

Zheslid goes to

3/6 EC(using KOC as EC
2 MC
2/5 DC

Azorius goes to

3/9 EC
2 MC
1/5 DC

Arcade loss.
I get 2 CC to stockpile.
Jill the Jellicent gets 7 MC (1 KOC), buying Hydro Pump (LU), Sleep Talk (Tutor), Hail and Blizzard (TM).
EDIT: Beefing up Dexter the Cinccino before the Hunger Games!
Buying Last Resort using his spare MC (LU), then spending 17 UC to get Tail Whip (Egg), Sleep Talk (Tutor), Thief (TM), Thunder Wave (TM), U-Turn (TM), and then a shiny Stone with the 2 CC claimed above.
UC: 17 -> 0
CC: 1 -> 3 -> 1

Claiming from three roleplays. A Raid a Pike and a Hall.

6+4+6=16 total UC gain.

Drogon the Hydreigon gets 3 KO from the Pike. Spends them on Scary Face (LU) and Flash Cannon (BW TM).
Overcast the Monohm gets 6 KO from the Hall. Buys Thunder Wave (BW TM), Shock Wave (Egg) and puts 1 in its DC to go to 3/5.
Camerupt gets 9 MC from the raid plus one stockpiled. Buys Stealth Rock (BW Tutor), Flash Cannon, Stone Edge, Substitute and Bulldoze (BW TM).
Mamoswine gets 9 MC from the raid to buy Mud Shot (Egg), Icicle Crash (Egg), Roar (BW TM) and Scary Face (LU). Its also able to pick up Ice Shard, Hail and Ice Fang as preL25 moves which I at some stage neglected.
Golurk gets 9 MC from the raid. Buys Heavy Slam (LU), Icy Wind, Low Kick, Sleep Talk, Zen Headbutt (BW Tutor).
Steelix gets 9 MC from the raid. Picks up Crunch (LU), Aqua Tail, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Iron Head (BW Tutor).

Additionally the raid win gives me 24 KOs to distribute between the raiders. Golurk will now gets all 24 of them to learn Toxic, Solarbeam, Psychic, Brick Break, Low Sweep, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Bulldoze, Flash Cannon, Fly, Protect, Safeguard (BW TM).

Also I forgot the CoTHM Raid Achievement of 15 TC. That gives me a total gain of 31 UC in this post and I would like to spent 20 of them on some Leftovers to make my net gain only 11.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
my lucario has 16 MC stockpiled so i'm going to buy some moves

• Stone Edge (2 MC)
  • Magnet Rise (2 MC)
  • Shadow Claw (2 MC)
  • Dragon Pulse (1 MC)
  • Drain Punch (2 MC)
  • Sleep Talk (2 MC)
  • Dig (2 MC)
  • Psychic (2 MC)
Leaving me with 1 MC, which I will save.

That wasnt my brighest hour

+2 CC

Simisage's 3 MC allows him to learn Magical Leaf (Breeding).

Magcargo's actualy gets 3 MC and 1 DC. The MC is used to learn Overheat (BW TM), while the remaining MC is stocked.

Edit: 23 UC

Edit2:

Using 7 CC to buy......

Since he doesnt have egg moves, he also gets 3 free Tutor moves.

<Sawk> [Bert] (M)
Nature: Jolly (+ Speed, - Sp.Attack. +11% accuracy)

Type: Fighting

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

About: Ernie's old friend, the team first saw him knocking down trees as part of his training. Upon hearing from Ernie how powerfull his new companions are, Bert couldnt help but challenge Steve, promissing to join them if he lost. After an incredibly hard fight, Steve was able to whistand his ''Fist Of Fury'' and finish it off with a powerfull Reversal attack. Content for fighting someone so powerfull, Bert allowed himself to be caught.
Bert is extremely focused and disciplined, but is incredibly easy-going, as shown when he first met Bosco.

Sturdy (Innate)
:

This Pokemon's body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Inner Focus (Innate):

When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Mold Breaker (DW, LOCKED):

Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 98 (+11% accuracy)
Weight Class: 4

EC: None
DC: 0/5

Rock-Smash (*)
Leer (*)
Bide (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Double Kick (*)
Low Sweep (*)
Counter (*)
Karate Chop (*)

Stone Edge (*)
Poison Jab (*)
Earthquake (*)
Thunderpunch (*)
Icepucnh (*)
Pain Split (*)

Not done yet though!

2 CC is used to buy.....

<Eevee> [Bridget] (Female)

Nature
: Rash (+ Sp.Attack, - Sp.Def)

Type:
Normal

Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

About: A new-born Eevee, Bridget is extremely innocent and curious, she has an extreme amount of respect (Even if rarely shown) towards the rest of the team and sees Chuck as her ''super-cool older brother''. She is currently unsure which evolutionary path to take.

Run Away (Innate):

This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Adaptability (Innate):

The moves that match this Pokemon's type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2)

Anticipation (DW LOCKED, Innate):
This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 45
Weight Class: 4

Heliping Hand (*)
Tackle (*)
Tail Whip (*)
Sand Attack (*)
Growl (*)
Quick Attack (*)
Bite (*)
Covet (*)
Take Down (*)

Dig (*)
Facade (*)
Shadow Ball (*)

Wish (*)
Yawn (*)
Flail (*)

I have 5CC. Buying a Beldum and an Onix

Megatron (Beldum) [NA]
Hasty (-Def, +Speed, +5%acc)
Type:
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Clear Body: (Innate)This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal: (DW-Locked)(Innate)The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Def: Rank 2 (-1)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 35 (+15% Speed, +5%acc)
Weight Class: 4 [3 Light Metal]
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
KOC: 0

Moves:
Take Down

Zen Headbutt
Iron Head
Headbutt

Graboid (Onix) [Male]
Adamant (-Sp.Atk, +Atk)
Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Rock Head: (Innate)This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy: (Innate)This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Weak Armor: (DW - Locked)(Can be Enabled)The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 6
Spe: 70
Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 0/6
KOC: 0

Moves:
Mud Sport
Tackle
Harden
Bind
Curse
Screech
Rock Throw
Rage
Rock Tomb
Stealth Rock
Rock Polish
Smack Down
Dragonbreath

Block
Heavy Slam
Explosion

Bulldoze
Protect
Substitute

EDIT:
Claiming from this battle:
I get 3CC (Amulet Coin)
Aron gets 2 MC, 1 EC I DC
Pupitar gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC. The KOC is moved to its MC, thus, 5MC.
Stockpiling for now

EDIT2:
Claiming from this Battle:

KS: 4 CC
Crustle: 6 MC 2 KOC
Gyarados: 6 MC

All KOC goes to my CC. I am Stockpiling this as well.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Finally evened out my W/L ratio in this match, so I'm claiming 2 CC to total 7, but I'll be spending 6 of them to claim Cana the Grimer, Juvia the Snorunt, and Pantherlily the Anorith.

Natsu the Fraxure gets 1 EC, and 5 MC (3 from KOC) to learn Endure (Egg) and Protect (BW2 TM).
Erza the Rebble gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC to learn Shadow Ball (BW2 TM).
Lucy the Ralts gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC to learn Light Screen (BW2 TM).

CC: 5+2-6 = 1

Grimer - Cana (F)

Flavor lore here after approval

Nature:
Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Poison type: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Stench
Cana's sexy, boozy odor reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.

Ability 2: Sticky Hold
Cana cradles her items much like the way she cradles her alcohol barrel, in a strong grip that prevents item theft or swapping.

Ability 3: Poison Touch (DW)
Type: Can be Disabled
Cana can channel her body's alcoholic resistances into a form of offense. Whenever she hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. If disabled, all of her attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Spe: 21 (-10%)

EC: 0/6 Next Evolution at 6

Attacks:
Pound
Poison Gas
Harden
Mud-Slap
Disable
Sludge
Minimize
Mud Bomb

Imprison
Shadow Punch
Shadow Sneak

Toxic
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Snorunt - Juvia (F)

Nature:
Timid (+15% Speed, +X% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

Type:

Ice type: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Inner Focus
When an opponent attempts to flinch Juvia, she stands firm and continues its attack by reminding herself of her love towards Gray.

Ability 2: Ice Body
Juvia loves ice and hail, thriving in Icy conditions and able to absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.

Ability 3: Moody (DW)
Juvia's unreciprocated love causes her feelings to always fluctuate, and its greatly influencing her capabilities from one round to the next. In addition to her general nature, Juvia displays a burst of emotional power each round that shares characteristics with other natures, affecting the Pokemon's Ranks directly. At the end of each round the Pokemon changes its Moody nature (roll out of 25 R1 and out of 24 in subsequent rounds), a nature that has the regular drawbacks of a nature but enhances that nature's strengths.

Stats:
Spe: 58 (+8%)
Weight Class: 2

Attacks:
Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
Bite
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Protect

Bide
Block
Spikes

Frost Breath
Hail
Rain Dance
Anorith - Pantherlily (M)

Nature:
Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Bug type: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Rock type: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Battle Armour
Pantherlily’s thick armor prevents him from taking critical hits.

Ability 2: Swift Swim (DW)
Pantherlily can move deceptively fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 65 (-10%)

Attacks:
Scratch
Harden
Mud Sport
Water Gun
Metal Claw
Protect

Rapid Spin
Cross Poison
Water Pulse

Smack Down
Aerial Ace
Brick Break

Fraxure(*) Natsu (M)

Just like his namesake, Natsu is an orphan, having no recollection of his parents’ fate. As such, Natsu loneliness made him grew to be very independent, to the point where he will erupt in great battle fury whenever his freedom is threatened. However, he is very much attached to his trainer, Zt, looking up to him as a partner as they search the wilds for Natsu’s direct lineage. Natsu doesn’t sharpen his tusks on a regular basis – unlike some Axews, he prefers a thicker tusk, even though they break off at pretty much the same intervals due to his affinity for intense fights. Natsu is always in a fierce competition with Gray, often challenging the other into mock spars, but the rivalry comes with respect and loyalty towards each other too. Natsu fights with the ferocity that comes with every Dragon – by fang and claw, for the very survival of his world and existence.

Beaten down at every turn never shakes Natsu's confidence - to him, a loss is just another step towards being stronger. Having new members to the team suddenly wrought certain changes to his fighting spirit. Willing to forsake his own safety for that of his friends, Natsu's newfound family is his main source of strength to improve himself and keep going.

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type:
Dragon Type: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Mold Breaker
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Ability 2: Rivalry
This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.

Ability 3: Unnerve (DW unlocked)
The Pokemon's presence causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
Spe: 67

EC: 7/9 Next Evolution at 9
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Scratch (*)
Leer (*)
Assurance (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Dual Chop (*)
Scary Face (*)
Slash (*)
False Swipe (*)
Dragon Claw
Sword Dance
Dragon Dance
Taunt
Dragon Pulse
Outrage
Guillotine

Reversal (*)
Night Slash (*)
Iron Tail (*)
Endure

X-Scissor (*)
Dig (*)
Rock Smash (*)
Aerial Ace
Aqua Tail
Substitute
Dragon Tail
Protect
Rebble - Erza (F)

A swordsman wields the blade with graceful precision, just as Erza uses her attacks with dangerous beauty. She walked in on one of Gray and Natsu’s brawls, and the resulting free-for-all wore on for half a day before Zheng can subdue her with a Pokeball. Unknowingly for her, that fight left a lasting impression on the two – they’re cautious almost to the point of fearful whenever in her company since then. Wendy and Charla looks up to her as a role model, though, and it was Erza who took care of them, even though she was newer to the family.

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Rock type: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Levitate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading certain seismic moves such as Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Ability 2: Technician
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Ability 3: Mold Breaker (DW)

Stats:
Spe: 90

EC: 2/9 Next Evolution at 4
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Earth Power
AncientPower

Giga Drain
Magnet Rise
Heat Wave
Sleep Talk

Flamethrower
Volt Switch
Energy Ball
Protect
Shadow Ball
Ralts - Lucy (F)

Born without a family in the wild, Lucy’s life has been fraught with peril of being hunted and bullied by most other wild, stronger Pokemon. One such incident left her under severe shock from poison by an unknown aggressive Poison-type. Had a trainer not happened by, she would’ve died or at best, crippled for life. Luckily, Zheng was the second trainer to found her, called by a fellow trainer who was looking for mushrooms in that region. Together they saved the Ralts, and after a brief discussion Zheng named her Lucy and brought her into his family. Gray was the first to be able to contact directly with her, but it was through efforts and enthusiasm of the whole gang that brought her out of trauma and into life again.

Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Psychic type: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks, however, cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Synchronize
This Pokemon can mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Ability 2: Trace
Type: Can be Activated
When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Ability 3: Telepathy (DW)
This Pokemon creates a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 34 (- = 40/1.15)

EC: 2/9 Next Evolution at 4
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Psychic
Imprison

Disable
Shadow Sneak
Will-O-Wisp
Encore

Signal Beam
Icy Wind
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Light Screen

Continue?

+4 CC, stockpiling (61 total)
Kitsunoh: +4 MC (4 HC), learns Dig (TM, -2 MC) and Knock Off (Tutor, -2 MC)

Also, lost this.

+2 CC, stockpiling (63 total)
Colosshale: +1 EC (4/6), 1 DC (4/5), and 2 MC, learns Earthquake (TM, -2 MC)
Aron: +1 EC (4/9; What? Larch is evolving!), 2 DC (1 + 1 KOC; Heavy Metal Unlocked!) and 2 MC, learns Dig (TM, -2 MC). He should look like this...

Lairon [Larch] (Male)

Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Steel / Rock
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities: Sturdy, Rock Head, Heavy Metal (DW)
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Heavy Metal (DW, Unlocked): (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Adds two (2) Base Attack Power to all Weight-Based Attacks. Adds Base Attack Power to Gyro Ball equal to half (0.5x) the Pokemon's Weight Class, rounded up.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 5
Spe: 34 (-)
Weight Class: 5 [6 Heavy Metal]
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9

Attacks (23 total):
Level Up:
Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down
Iron Head
Protect
Double Edge
Metal Burst
Heavy Slam
Autotomize

Egg:
Dragon Rush
Head Smash
Endeavor

TM:
Earthquake
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Bulldoze
Aerial Ace
Dig

It was good while it lasted...
Spending the 14 CC on 2 Potions, as well as a new Eevee and Snorunt
1 of Chell the Smoochum's HC go into EC, bringing her up to 6/6 EC. 4 HC goes into her DC, bringing it up to 5/5. The remaining 9 HC go into her MC and she purchases the LU moves Wring Out and Copycat, the BW TMs Protect and Substitue, and the past-gen TM Endure (she also learns Lovely Kiss, Ice Punch, and Fake Tears upon evolution)

In addition to this, 10 UC go into her MC to purchase the BW LU move Lucky Chant and the past-gen TMs Bide, Teleport, and Counter

Jynx (Chell) Female
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk, +14% Acc)
Type: Ice/Psychic
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious:
(Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
Dry Skin (DW ABILITY- UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 110 (+)
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 6/6

Attacks: (28/ 110 total moves)
Physical:
Bide
Counter
Fake Out
Heart Stamp
Lick
Pound

Special:
Blizzard
Confusion
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Powder Snow
Psychic
Wring Out

Copycat
Endure
Lucky Chant
Mean Look
Miracle Eye
Perish Song
Protect
Sing
Substitute
Sweet Kiss
Teleport
Wish

+11 UC
+7 UC
+5 UC
Spending all of these to buy assorted whatevers

1 UC goes into The Walrus the Sealeo's EC, bringing it up to 8/9
10 UC go into The Walrus's MC, and he purchases the BW TM Substitute, the BW Tutor Super Fang, the past-gen TM move Endure, and the Egg move Brine

7 UC go into Gorbachev the Rotom-F's MC, and he purchases the BW TMs Light Screen and Thunder, as well as the past-gen TM Endure

5 UC go into Kippy the Swamperts MC and he purchases the BW Tutor move Earth Power and the Egg move Double-Edge

Snorunt (Wispmonther) Female
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Ice
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates
Ice Body: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail
Moody: (Innate) This Pokemon's feelings are always fluctuating, and its mood at any given time greatly influences how it can act from one round to the next. In addition to its general nature, this Pokemon displays a burst of emotional power each round that shares characteristics with other natures, affecting the Pokemon's Ranks directly. At the end of each round the Pokemon changes its Moody nature (roll out of 25 R1 and out of 24 in subsequent rounds), a nature that has the regular drawbacks of a nature but enhances that nature's strengths

Stats:
Spe: 50
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/5

Attacks: (13 total)
Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
Bite
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Protect

Bide
Disable
Spikes

Ice Beam
Blizzard
Shadow Ball

Eevee (White Wolfos) Male
Nature: Calm (+SpD, -Atk)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle
Adaptability: (Innate) The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2)
Anticipation (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Innate)This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2)

Stats:
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 55
Base Rank Total: 13

Attacks:
Helping Hand
Tackle
Tail Whip
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Bite
Covet
Take Down

Endure
Wish
Yawn

Shadow Ball
Protect
Substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)