April Sprites: We did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Oh this is fun!
I'm making all my Pokemon into babies. Example:

I probably won't get to do anymore until next weekend, but I'll do everything I've reserved for sure.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
oh my gosh that is the cutest thing i have ever seen aragornbird ^_^

EDIT: how had I not luvdisc'd this yet?

haha these are fantastic! On April Fools the rmt mods should edit peoples rmts posted on april first with these sprites for the Pokemon they have lmao

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I was dicking around with the 3D models from the Pokepark games when I found this thread. Here's some concept art, looking for feedback before I make more and resize them to sprite proportions. I can animate some of these, too.

Your rival is Bidoof.

Your girlfriend is Bidoof.

The space shuttle is Bidoof.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm dying

I have already taken the Bidoof one and added it. Just give front and back images and those are definitely in!

Just claim some unused ones in the chart and we will take as many as you can make!

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I was dicking around with the 3D models from the Pokepark games when I found this thread. Here's some concept art, looking for feedback before I make more and resize them to sprite proportions. I can animate some of these, too.

Your rival is Bidoof.

Your girlfriend is Bidoof.

The space shuttle is Bidoof.
This post is nothing short of perfection

You had me worried when your first picture didn't include Pikachu, but you really turned it around

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)