Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming from a win

+1 CC
Predator the Rufflet gets 2 EC (Lucky Egg), 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO. KO as MC to buy Crush Claw, Sky Drop and Whirlwind (LU).
Maul the Teddiursa gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO. KO as MC and she buys Ice Punch and ThunderPunch (BW Tutor).
Kerchief the Minccino gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 2 DC (Lucky Egg) and 1 KO. KO as EC and she buys Gunk Shot (BW Tutor) with the MC.

EDIT: Actually while I'm at it lets spend some UC on getting Maul some moves too.

12 UC go on Rest, Slash (LU), Taunt, Rock Slide (BW TM), Fire Punch, Seed Bomb and Sleep Talk (BW Tutor).

shameful defeat
akela said:
IceSpade: 2 CC
-Slowpoke: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC + 1 EC
-Bronzor: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC
-Deino: 1 EC/2 MC
I'll use the 2 CC and 4 CC from my pocket to buy an Exp. Share.
Bronzor uses 1 MC for Payback (Levelup)
Deino uses 2 MC and 1 UC for Draco Meteor (BW Tutor) and Outrage (Levelup)
Slowpoke uses 2 MC and 1 UC for Trick Room(BW Tutor) and Heal Pulse (Levelup) .
Slowpoke evolves to Slowking!
Slowpoke automatically learns Power Gem and Hidden Power (Electric 7)!

Slowking [Eliminator] (M)

Nature:
Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Water
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Oblivious
Type: Innate
This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.

Own Tempo
This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Regenerator
When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5+
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 26-
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt
Slack Off
Water Pulse
Psychic
Heal Pulse
Power Gem
Hidden Power (Electric 7)

Safeguard
Zen Headbutt
Future Sight

Teleport

Thunder Wave
Fire Blast
Ice Beam
Surf
Trick Room

King Serperior: Approved+.1
Yarnus: Approved+.1
Zheng: Approved+.1
Matezoide: Approved+.1
Espy: Approved+.1
Akela: Approved+.1
Geodude: Approved+.1
Leethoof: Fuck you Actually wasnt that bad Approved+.2 enjoy your mountain of swag ;.;
Comp: Approved+.1
Frosty: Approved+.1
Deadfox: Approved+.1
Thewolfe: Approved+.1
IceSpade: Approved+.1 However your Slowking learns all moves that it would learn via Level up before level 25 automatically when it evolves, so it should learn Power Gem and Hidden Power for free, claim these whenever.

Not too bad of a loss

9 CC—>12 CC
Frosty said:
Complications:3CC
Colosshale: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC
Budew: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KOC (Deerling)
Venipede: 1EC, 3MC, 1DC, 1KOC (Remoraid)
Zweilous: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC
Durza the Zweilous gets 1 EC and 2 MC, which I will be stockpiling, bringing my total to 5, which I will stockpile.
Morgan gets 1 EC, 3 MC (Exp. Share), a DC, and a KOC, which I will use as an MC, bringing my total to four. I will be stockpiling.
Lust the Budew gets 2 EC (Lucky Egg), 2 MC, a DC, and a KOC. I would like to use the KOC as MC, bringing my total to 3. I would like to buy the move Giga Drain (BW Tutor, 2MC), leaving me with 1 MC which I will stockpile.
Gluttony gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and a DC. I would like to use the MC to buy the move Protect (BW TM, 2 MC), leaving me with 0MC.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3478274&page=2

HOORAY

+2 CC, stockpiling (82 total)
Colosshale: +1 EC (5/6), 1 DC (5/5; Flare Boost unlocked!) and 3 MC (2 + 1 KOC), learns Swallow (Level-up, -1 MC) and Aqua Tail (Tutor, -2 MC)
Lairon: +1 EC (5/9) and 3 MC (2 + 1 KOC), learns Body Slam (Egg, -3 MC)

I won!
I forgot to claim this...
2+2=4 CC for me, stockpiling
3+3+1(KOC)=7 MC for Cinccino, buying Aqua Tail (Tutor), Seed Bomb (Tutor), Substitute (TM), and Slam (LU).
4+3+1(KOC)=8 MC for Scrafty, buying Super Fang (Tutor), Iron Head (Tutor), Dragon Claw (TM) and Dragon Tail (TM).
3+2(KOC)=5 MC for Jellicent, buying Spite (Tutor), Sludge Wave (TM), and stockpiling the last MC.
Darmanitan gets 4 MC, buying Endure (Egg), and stockpiling the last MC.

Someoneelse: Approved+.1
Frosty: Approved+.1
King Serperior: Approved+.1
Yarnus: Approved+.1
Complications: Approved+.1
Wanderer: Approved+.1
TIO: Approved+.1

Claiming These three matches
7 UC
7 UC
1 CC

Nature:
Naive (+Spe, -SpD)

Type:
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Steadfast
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Ability 2: Inner Focus
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Ability 3: Justified (DW: Unlocked)
This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 104 (+) (Acc +12%)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

MC: 4
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Physical:
Bullet Punch
Feint
Force Palm
Hi Jump Kick
Ice Punch
Quick Attack
Rock Slide
Shadow Claw
Thunder Punch

Special:
Focus Blast

Support:
Agility
Copycat
Counter
Endure
Foresight
Magnet Rise
Screech

Evolved in match and got 3 MC, 1 KOC to MC

Lucario: 8 MC + 5 UC -> Aura Sphere -1, Sword Dance -1, Nasty Plot -1, Heal Pulse -1, Extreme Speed -1, Drain Punch -2, Flash Cannon -2, Dark Pulse -2, Substitute -2

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Claiming from here and here.

Firstly, I get 2 CC from the matches, and I stockpile them.

Tillman the Spinda gets 2 MC and 2 DC. He will use his MC to learn the Level-Up Moves Dizzy Punch and Flail.

Huggable the Voodoom earns 3 MC and 2 KOC. I convert the KOC into CC, giving me 4 CC in total. She will stockpile the MC for now.

And finally, Zombocalypse the Shuppet. He earned 2 EC (with his Lucky Egg), along with 2 MC and 2 DC (with his KOC), so he EVOLVES. Oh, and uses his MC on the B2W2 Tutor Move Magic Coat.

<Banette> [Zombocalypse] (Male)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)
Type: Ghost

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Insomnia: (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Insomnia also has Vital Spirit, its accuracy is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Frisk (Type: Innate)
The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Cursed Body: (Type: Innate) [DW, Locked]
When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 56 (-, -10% Evasion)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 19

DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Knock Off
Screech
Curse
Spite
Will-O-Wisp
Shadow Sneak
Faint Attack
Night Shade
Hex
Shadow Ball

Confuse Ray
Destiny Bond
Disable

Pain Split
Magic Coat

Taunt
Protect
Thunder Wave

King Serperior: APPROVED
TIO: APPROVED
Faylion: APPROVED
Ullar WarLord: APPROVED

1cc/ Machamp 3MC/Delibird 4MC +2KOC

Machamp has 11 stored MC, so with 14MC he gets Wake-Up Slap (1mc), Heavy Slam (3mc), Rock Slide (2mc), Helping Hand (2mc), Role Play (2mc), Super Power (2mc), and Low Sweep (2mc).

Delbirid adds the 2KOC to MC, so 6MC gets him Sky Attack (2mc), Recycle (2mc), and Bounce (2mc)

SELF-APPROVED

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
+14 CC

Krilowatt gains 4 MC. Blizzard and Round, get!

+3 CC

Chingling actually got 2 KOC and is awesome for it. Remoraid gets 2/1/1.

Chingling moves 1 KOC to EC (6/6 EC, not evolving atm) and 1 to EC. The 3 MC are spent on Wish.

Remoraid goes to 1/6 EC, 2 MC and 1/5 DC. 1 MC on Water Pulse, stockpiling t'other.

Deerling moves 1 KOC to MC, for 1/6 EC, 1/5 DC and 3 MC. Arometherapy, Double-Edge and Solarbeam all seem fun.

Flarelm's KOC moves to EC, for 8/9 EC, 4 MC and 3/5 DC total. Purchasing Flamethrower and Grass Knot by TM.

Let's go spending!

-1 CC for the Combee, -2 CC for Cherubi, Exeggcute and Horsea.

Nectar (F)

Nature: Brave
+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion

Type: Bug / Flying
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities: Honey Gather / Hustle [DW]
Honey Gather (Innate):
This Pokemon emits a scent of sweet honey that lowers all foes' Evasion by one (1) Stage.

Hustle (Can be Enabled) [DW]:
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: 3 [+]
Def: 2
SpA: 2
SpD: 2
Spe: 60 [-]
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks [9]:
Bug Bite
Gust
Sweet Scent

Air Cutter
Endeavor
Mud-Slap
Oninous Wind
String Shot
Swift

Naturia Cherries (F)

Nature: Modest
+1 SpA, -1 Atk

Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities: Chlorophyll
Chlorophyll (Innate): During bright sunlight, this Pokemon's cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
Atk: 1 [-]
Def: 2
SpA: 4 [+]
Spe: 35

DC: N/A

Attacks [13]:
Growth
Helping Hand
Leech Seed
Magical Leaf
Morning Sun
Sunny Day
Tackle

Aromatherapy
Heal Pulse
Weather Ball

Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Ground, 7)
SolarBeam

Coco (F)

Nature: Quiet
+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion

Type: Grass / Psychic
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities: Chlorophyll / Harvest [DW]
Chlorophyll (Innate):
During bright sunlight, this Pokemon's cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Harvest (Innate) [DW]:
At the end of each round, this Pokemon recycles a held berry that was consumed during that round. If the Berry can be activated again, it will do so on the first action of the next round. If a berry cannot be recycled, Harvest will not regrow it. The Berry is consumed at the end of the battle.

Stats:
Atk: 2
Def: 3
SpA: 3 [+]
Spe: 34 [-]
Weight Class: 2

Attacks [16]:
Barrage
Bullet Seed
Confusion
Hypnosis
Leech Seed
PoisonPowder
Reflect
Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
Uproar

Lucky Chant
Moonlight
Synthesis

Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Ground, 7)
SolarBeam

[box]To Get:

Light Screen
Gravity

Harold (M)

Nature: Modest
+1 SpA, -1 Atk

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities: Swift Swim / Sniper / Damp [DW]
Swift Swim (Innate):
The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Sniper (Innate):
This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.

Damp (Innate) [DW]:
This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent's ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
Atk: 1 [-]
Def: 3
SpA: 4 [+]
SpD: 1
Spe: 60

EC: 0/9

Attacks [13]:
Agility
Bubble
BubbleBeam
Focus Energy
Leer
SmokeScreen
Water Gun

Disable
Flail
Razor Wind

Dragon Pulse
Ice Beam
Surf

I spent 88 CC here. For my personal records.

Self Approved.

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3475240

Gastly: 1 EC, 2 MC
Scylar: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1KOC (to EC)
Skorupi: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Me: 2 CC

Gastly will spend 2 MC to purchase Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse (Level up Moves)

Scylar will Move KOC to EC and spend 2 MC to purchase X-scissor and Icicle Crash (Level up Moves)

Skorupi will spend 2 MC to purchase Toxic Spikes and Cross Poison (Level Up Move)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)