Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
+4 CC
+4 KOC for Nohface

+1 CC
+1 EC/DC, +2 MC, +1 KOC, +1 EC for Onix

+1 CC
+1 EC/DC, +2 MC, +1 KOC, +1 EC for Piplup

Onix's KOC into EC, putting it at 3/6.
Buying Rock Slide and Dig (both LU)

Piplup's KOC into EC, putting it at 3/9.
Buying Brine and Drill Peck (both LU)

Putting KOC into EC and evolving.
Spending 4 UC on Kitsunoh's DC, maxing it.
Buying Shadow Claw, Perish Song, Revenge (Level Up), Low Kick, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, ThunderPunch, Spite, Snatch, Super Fang (BW2 Tutor), Earthquake, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Dig, Roar and Substitute (BW TM) for 29 UC.

This leaves me with 0 UC total.

Kitsunoh (Shadow Man) [Female]
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, -1 Special Attack, +19% Accuracy)
Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Frisk
:
Type: Innate
The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Limber:
This Pokemon's body is well trained and immune to paralysis.

Cursed Body (Dream World):
When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 127 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Scratch
Tackle
Iron Defense
Lick
Leer
Odor Sleuth
Metal Burst
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse
ShadowStrike
Fake Out
Iron Head
Metal Claw
Imprison
Revenge
Shadow Claw
Perish Song

Meteor Mash
Psycho Shift
Yawn

Magic Coat
Sleep Talk
Low Kick
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Spite
Snatch
Super Fang

Taunt
Torment
Will-O-Wisp
Protect
Trick Room
Rest
Earthquake
U-Turn
Rock Slide
Dig
Roar
Substitute

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Leethoof: Shuckle also gets Rock Throw as a pre-25 move, so do not forget to add that! Otherwise, APPROVED.
UllarWarlord: APPROVED.
Yarnus of Bethany: APPROVED.
Matezoide: APPROVED.
Geodude6: APPROVED.
Frosty: You need to note the -10% Evasion for a -Speed Nature on Dusknoir. Fix this, & you are APPROVED.
King Serperior: APPROVED.
LupusAter: APPROVED.
zarator: APPROVED.
Complications: APPROVED.
SubwayJ: APPROVED.
EspyOwner: APPROVED.
Galladiator (Below): APPROVED.

(Previous Approval Post) 13 Claims Checked gives me 20/10 C.C., resulting in 2 UC & 0/10 C.C.
---
Claiming from here & claiming from here.

Link 1 gives me 7 UC, putting me at 12 UC. I plan to spend that later.

Link 2 gives me 1 CC, & proof that Magikarp fails.
---

Magikarp [Leviair] (M)
EC: 6/6 (+1 EC)
MC: 4 (+(2+1) MC) > 0
DC: 5/5 (+1 DC)
-Evolves into Gyarados
-Learns Thrash, Bite, & Dragon Rage upon evolution
-Unlocks DW Ability: Rattled Moxie
-Learns Ice Fang, Aqua Tail (Both Gen V Level-Up), & Earthquake (Gen V TM).

Gyarados [Leviair] (M)
NATURE: Jolly (+10% Accuracy)

TYPE

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe & have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down & Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokémon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) & Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokémon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes & Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

ABILITIES
Intimidate: (Can Be Activated) When this Pokémon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokémon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, & will affect all opponents.
Moxie (DW): (Innate) This Pokémon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokémon, increasing its Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

STATS
Atk: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 94 (+)
Size Class: 6
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 20

ATTACKS (12/86)

PHYSICAL
Aqua Tail
Bite
Bounce
Earthquake
Flail
Ice Fang
Reversal
Tackle
Thrash

SPECIAL
Bubble
Dragon Rage

OTHER

Splash

---

Flygon [Hieratic] (M)
EC: 9/9
MC: 12 (+12 UC) > 0
DC: 4/5
-Learns Dig, Feint (Both Gen V Level-Up from Trapinch), Toxic, U-Turn, Fly (All Gen V TM), Giga Drain, & Roost (Both Gen V Tutor).
---
3+2+7-12=3-3=0 UC

SELF APPROVED

Claiming from this loss and this not-loss.

Cacnea gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, bringing him to 3/6 EC and 3/5 DC. The 2 MC are stored because IDK what to do with them at the moment. The bonus becomes an EC to take him to 4/6.

On the other end, Togekiss gets 2 MC and 2 DC (4/5). The MC buy Fly (BW2 HM) because why the hell didn't I buy this already. KOC becomes DC to unlock Super Luck.

Holding the 2 CC for now.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from 6th Hall run and a training loss, netting me 16 and 2 CC to put me at 21 CC.

Gray the Riolu uses his 16 HC to learn 5 BW2 TMs (Bulldoze, Payback, Low Sweep, Sunny Day, Double Team), a past gen TM (Focus Punch), and a past gen Tutor move (Fury Cutter).
Erza the Bolderdash (who was still a Rebble back then) gets 1 EC and 3 MC (Exp. Share) to be spent learning Ominous Wind (past gen Tutor).
Lucy the Ralts will evolve to Kirlia after the 1 EC and 1 DC. 4 MC (Exp. Share + 1 KOC) to be used to learn Magic Coat and Snatch (BW2 Tutors).
Cana the Grimer earns 1 EC, 1 DC, and 4 MC (Exp. Share + 1 KOC) to be used to learn Ice Punch (BW2 Tutor) and Venoshock (BW2 TM).

CC: 3+16+2 = 21

Riolu(*) Gray (M)

Gray the Riolu first clapped eyes on Zt when he hatched, and has followed him ever since, after bidding goodbye to his birth parents. His desire to be as good as his father (who was a well-known Pokemon in Sinnoh) drives him to perfect his body and trademark Aura Sight in all forms of training. Gray is Natsu’s rival in every way, however it’s not unusual to see them interrupt their fights just to face ‘outsiders’. Like his Ice-Making namesake, Gray is a thinking brawler. His intuition for fights, along with his uncanny ability to read his opponents movements, means he can usually counter the same instant his opponent makes a move. Oddly enough, despite numerous brawls, he sometimes still can’t read Natsu’s moves correctly.

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpAtk)

Type:
Fighting type: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Steadfast
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Ability 2: Inner Focus
When an opponent attempts to flinch Riolu, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Ability 3: Prankster (DW unlocked)
Riolu is always prepared for engaging in subtle tactics, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2

EC: 5/6 Next Evolution at 6

Attacks:
Foresight (*)
Quick Attack (*)
Endure (*)
Counter (*)
Feint (*)
Force Palm (*)
Copycat (*)
Screech (*)
Reversal
Nasty Plot
Final Gambit

Bullet Punch (*)
Crunch (*)
Blaze Kick (*)
Circle Throw
Agility
Mind Reader
Hi Jump Kick

Earthquake (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Substitute (*)
Shadow Claw
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Zen Headbutt
ThunderPunch
Toxic
Brick Break
Protect
Dual Chop
Magnet Rise
Sleep Talk
Iron Tail
Poison Jab
Dig
Rest
Bulldoze
Payback
Low Sweep
Sunny Day
Double Team
Focus Punch
Fury Cutter
Bolderdash - Erza (F)

A swordsman wields the blade with graceful precision, just as Erza uses her attacks with dangerous beauty. She walked in on one of Gray and Natsu’s brawls, and the resulting free-for-all wore on for half a day before Zheng can subdue her with a Pokeball. Unknowingly for her, that fight left a lasting impression on the two – they’re cautious almost to the point of fearful whenever in her company since then. Wendy and Charla looks up to her as a role model, though, and it was Erza who took care of them, even though she was newer to the family.

Chargestone Cave is the hallowed ground for all of Erza's ancestry, yet she decides that she will withhold her instincts to evolve for the sake of her family. Small but close-knit, everyone looks up to Erza as the big sister, even though her quirks with boys sometimes astonished the girls and make the shy ones (like Juvia and Wendy) blush. After a series of long, drawn out clashes with Mirajane, both of them seemed to have settled to a cordial relationship, mutually agreeing to avoid mentioning the past conflicts, opting instead to look after the girls together and knock the boys down a peg or two when they get too loud.

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Rock type: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Levitate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the all seismic moves. Earth Power will have 3 less BAP. Dig and Dive can still strike a Levitating Pokemon, but only if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Ability 2: Technician
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Ability 3: Mold Breaker (DW Unlocked)
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 110
Weight Class: 3

EC: 5/9 Next Evolution at 9

Attacks:
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Earth Power
AncientPower
Paleo Wave
Vacuum Wave

Giga Drain
Magnet Rise
Heat Wave
Sleep Talk

Flamethrower
Volt Switch
Energy Ball
Protect
Shadow Ball
Sandstorm
Fire Blast
Sunny Day
Ominous Wind
Kirlia - Lucy (F)

Born without a family in the wild, Lucy’s life has been fraught with peril of being hunted and bullied by most other wild, stronger Pokemon. One such incident left her under severe shock from poison by an unknown aggressive Poison-type. Had a human not happened by, she would’ve died or at best, crippled for life. Luckily, Zheng was the second person to found her, called by a fellow trainer who was looking for mushrooms in that region. Together they saved the Ralts, and after a brief discussion Zheng named her Lucy and brought her into his family. Gray was the first to be able to contact directly with her, but it was through efforts and enthusiasm of the whole gang that brought her out of trauma and into life again.

Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Psychic type: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks, however, cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Synchronize
This Pokemon can mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Ability 2: Trace
Type: Can be Activated
When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Ability 3: Telepathy (DW)
This Pokemon creates a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 43 (- = 50/1.15)

EC: 4/9 Next Evolution at 9
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Psychic
Imprison

Disable
Shadow Sneak
Will-O-Wisp
Encore

Signal Beam
Icy Wind
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Light Screen
Pain Split
Thunderbolt
Magic Coat
Snatch
Grimer - Cana (F)

Cana is an alcoholic, probably one of the very few Pokemon throughout the world to actually enjoy imbibing such beverages. Her natural biological system is the prime cause for her incredible alcoholic tolerance, and also of her encounter with Zheng - she was drinking in the wine cellar under a small inn when the innkeeper caught her red-handed. Flustered, the innkeeper cannot do anything without Pokemons, and Zheng arrived to save half the cellar, while paying off the other half. Flirtatious and often half-drunk, she's quite an addition to the family - as well as quite the reason of Zheng's oft-empty purse.

Nature:
Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Poison type: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Stench
Cana's sexy, boozy odor reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.

Ability 2: Sticky Hold
Cana cradles her items much like the way she cradles her alcohol barrel, in a strong grip that prevents item theft or swapping.

Ability 3: Poison Touch (DW)
Type: Can be Disabled
Cana can channel her body's alcoholic resistances into a form of offense. Whenever she hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. If disabled, all of her attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 21 (-10%)
Weight Class: 3

EC: 2/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Pound
Poison Gas
Harden
Mud-Slap
Disable
Sludge
Minimize
Mud Bomb
Sludge Bomb

Imprison
Shadow Punch
Shadow Sneak

Toxic
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Giga Drain
Ice Punch
Venoshock

• Texas Cloverleaf: DEDUCT 0.1 UC because, according to edit history, IAR approved Galladiator before you did. Also, I am not claiming any UC for this.
  • ZhengTann: Your Kirlia should have rank 2 attack, not rank 1. Fix this and everything except your Riolu's moves will be APPROVED. Your Riolu's moves are NOT APPROVED because Riolu does not get Bulldoze or Low Sweep at all, while Payback is actually a level-up move for Riolu so you only need to spend 1 HC to get it you're APPROVED (what mon was I looking at?)
  • Haradion: Your counters and move purchase are APPROVED but your evolution is NOT APPROVED because you have to post the entire pokemon (not just its stats), just like when you buy a new pokemon.

This brings my UC to 14.3, and then there's the business of claiming from the tournament. For coming in second place, I get 10 UC, bringing my UC to 24.3. In addition, all of the pokemon I entered in the tournament get some cool stuff.

From here:
  • Hades the Charizard gets Fire Spin and 3 MC (Focus Punch refund)
  • Oogie Boogie the Dusknoir gets Sleep Talk
  • Scar the Tomohawk gets Grass Knot, Flash and Hyper Beam
  • Pete the Hariyama gets Helping Hand

From here:
  • Frollo the Medicham gets 5 MC (Mimic and Sunny Day refund)
  • Oogie Boogie the Dusknoir gets Bulldoze
  • Scar the Tomohawk gets After You and Tailwind
  • Pete the Hariyama gets Close Combat and Metronome

At this point, I will note that Scar the Tomohawk now has a full movepool in addition to a full EC and DC. I asked IAR about claiming a CC bonus for future rounds in which Scar was used and this is what he said:

Code:
<%Objection> oh IAR, i have a question regarding claiming tourney prizes
<%Objection> i have a feeling i may have asked this before, but ...
<%Objection> with the move claims i made for tomohawk, it would have a maxed movepool as of the end of the second round of the tourney
<%IAR> any moves you bought
<%Objection> so can i claim CC bonus for tomohawk in the later rounds?
<%IAR> that were already bought outside are refunded but...
<%IAR> yes
<%IAR> but use the new cc system
<%Objection> ok
With that in mind, from here
  • I get FLOOR(79/15) + 2 (KOC) = 7 CC for using Scar the Tomohawk
  • Hades the Charizard gets 3 MC (Wing Attack and Tailwind refund)
  • Maleficent the Hydreigon gets 3 MC (Roost refund + 1 unused from that claim)
  • Oogie Boogie the Dusknoir gets Protect and Double Team, and then from here he gets Rock Tomb

Finally, from the finals where the old Fake Out fucked me up, I claim 3 CC, plus FLOOR(79/15) = 5 CC for using Scar the Tomohawk again. Hades the Charizard gets 3 MC, Maleficent the Hydreigon gets 3 MC and 1 KOC (which is going into her MC), and Pete the Hariyama gets 3 MC. So, to sum up:

• Objection gained: 15 CC
  • Frollo the Medicham gained: 5 MC
  • Hades the Charizard gained: Fire Spin, 9 MC
  • Maleficent the Hydreigon gained: 7 MC
  • Oogie Boogie the Dusknoir gained: Sleep Talk, Bulldoze, Protect, Double Team, Rock Tomb
  • Scar the Tomohawk gained: Grass Knot, Flash, Hyper Beam, After You, Tailwind
  • Pete the Hariyama gained: Helping Hand, Close Combat, Metronome, 3 MC

Frollo the Medicham will spend his 5 MC on the egg move Baton Pass and the BW TM Giga Impact, bringing his MC to 0.

Hades the Charizard will spend his 9 MC on the past gen tutor Mimic, the past gen tutor Mud-Slap and the past gen tutor Twister, bringing his MC to 0.

Maleficent the Hydreigon will spend her 7 MC on the level-up move Hyper Voice, the BW TM Giga Impact, the BW TM Stone Edge and the BW TM Bulldoze, bringing her MC to 0.

Pete the Hariyama will spend his 3 MC on the past gen tutor Body Slam, bringing his MC to 0.

Finally, the CC claims bring my CC to 19. 6 of them will be spent on a Lucky Egg, bringing my CC to 13. Then it's time for even more new pokemon purchases. 2 CC will be used to by Queen Narissa the Snivy, bringing my CC to 11:

Snivy [Queen Narissa] (F)
Nature: Naive (+Speed, -Special Defence)

Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 73 (+) (Accuracy boost: 18% (18.375862068965517241379310344828% unrounded))
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13
Moves: 15

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Attacks:
Tackle
Leer
Vine Whip
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Slam

Glare
Mean Look
Mirror Coat

Light Screen
Safeguard
Reflect

2 CC will be used to buy Mor'du the Teddiursa, bringing my CC to 9:

Teddiursa [Mor'du] (M)
Nature: Careful (+Special Defence, -Special Attack)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 40
Moves: 14

EC: 0/6

Abilities:
Pick Up: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring hold items in arenas.
Quick Feet: (Innate) This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.
Honey Gather (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon emits a scent of sweet honey that lowers all foes' Evasion by one (1) Stage.

Attacks:
Covet
Scratch
Leer
Lick
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Sweet Scent

Counter
Crunch
Yawn

Earthquake
Brick Break
Rock Slide

1 CC will be used to buy Madame Medusa the Combee, bringing my CC to 8. I will then spend 8 UC to bring her EC to 5/6 and give her the level-up move Bug Buzz and the BW tutor Endeavor, bringing my UC to 16.3. Here's what the new Combee looks like:

Combee [Madame Medusa] (F)
Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -Speed)

Type: Bug/Flying
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 60 (-) (Opponent's accuracy boost: 10%)
Moves: 11

EC: 5/6

Abilities:
Honey Gather: (Innate) This Pokemon emits a scent of sweet honey that lowers all foes' Evasion by one (1) Stage.
Hustle (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Attacks:
Sweet Scent
Gust
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz

Air Cutter
Mud-Slap
Ominous Wind
String Shot
Swift
Tailwind
Endeavor

SELF-APPROVED

+5 UC
Buying Knock Off (BW Tutor) for Kitsunoh for 2 UC.
Spending the rest to evolve Onix.

Steelix (Hard Man) [Female]
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 Special Attack)
Type: Steel/Ground
SteelRock: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:

Rock Head
:
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Sturdy:
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Sheer Force (Dream World):
Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 8
Spe: 30
Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 8

DC: 1/5

Attacks:

Mud Sport
Tackle
Harden
Bind
Curse
Screech
Rock Throw
Rage
Rock Tomb
Stealth Rock
Rock Polish
Smack Down
DragonBreath
Sandstorm
Slam
Rock Slide
Dig
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang

Defense Curl
Rollout
Block

Taunt
Earthquake
Torment

EspyOwner and Frosty are APPROVED

Using 2 of my 4.7 approving UC. It is getting added to my 6CC, to buy a fire stone.

My Simisear has 24MC stored, and he is going to get:
Recycle (1mc), Heat Wave (2mc), Helping Hand (2mc), Role Play (2mc), Low Kick (2mc), Super Power (2mc), Fire Spin (3mc), Dig (2mc), Overheat (2mc), Will-O-Wisp (2mc), Rock Slide (2mc), and Grass Knot (2mc)

SELF-APPROVED

Stratos

Banned deucer.
finally tourney

Round 1:
Soil gets a 3 MC refund for Endure, and learns quash
Sableye learns Icy Wind
Gliscor gets a 3 MC Refund for Tailwind
Pyroak gets 2 2 MC refunds for Light Screen and Substitute

Round 2:
Pyroak gets 3 MC refunded for Leaf Tornado and Heat Wave
Sableye gets 3 MC refunded for Mean Look and Snatch
Gliscor gets 3 MC refunded for Sky Uppercut and Defog
Colossoil gets 4 MC refunded for Sleep Talk and Rest

Round 3:
Sableye learns Confuse Ray and gets 3 MC refunded for HH
Pyroak gains an MC, gets 4 refunded for Roar and SR
Soil gets 4 MC refunded for Smack Down and Double Team
Gliscor gets 3 MC refunded for Feint

Round 4:
I get 3 CC
Pyroak gets 5 MC
Gliscor gets 3 MC
Sableye gets 4 MC
Colossoil gets 4 MC

and from this

i get 2 CC
Jumpluff, Cradily, and Abomasnow get 4 MC

In total:

Me: 5 CC
Soil: 15 MC and Quash
Gliscor: 12 MC (and one no longer locked up)
Sableye: 10 MC, Confuse Ray, and Icy Wind
Pyroak: 17 MC
Jumpluff: 4 MC
Cradily: 4 MC
Abomasnow: 4 MC

Now let's spend like a motherfucker

5 CC are stockpiled

15 MC on soil to Earth Power (2), Stone Edge (2), Thief (2), Sludge Wave (2), Screech (3), Dark Pulse (2), Snore (2)
10 MC on sab to Sleep Talk (2), Low Kick (2), Trick (2), Rock Tomb (2), Shadow Ball (1) and Faint Attack (1)
12 MC on Gliscor to Earth Power (2), Facade (2), Giga Impact (2), Baton Pass (3) and Poison Tail (3). Its three previously already there MC will go to Secret Power (past gen TM)
17 MC on Pyroak to Blaze Kick (3), Inferno (3), Psybeam (3), Headbutt (3), AncientPower (2), Snore (2) and i stockpile 1
4 MC on Jumpluff go to Sleep Talk and Energy Ball
4 MC on Aboma go to Safeguard and Iron Tail
4 MC on cradily go to Earthquake and Smack Down

oh how could i forget

1x Master Ball, bitches

Spending 1 UC to evolve Piplup
Spending 4 UC to unlock Sheer Force on Steelix

Prinplup (Bubble Man) [Male]
Nature: Quiet (-15% Speed, +1 Special Attack, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

Torrent
:
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

Defiant (Dream World):
The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 58 (-)
Size Class: 2

EC: 4/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks:

Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Bide
BubbleBeam
Fury Attack
Brine
Drill Peck

Agility
Hydro Pump
Yawn

Ice Beam
Surf
Protect

Could have won, but the RNG gave me the Middle Finger....
I claim the Following:
King Serperior: 6 CC
-Zweilous: 3 MC
-Pupitar: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC + 1 KOC
-Servine: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC + 1 KOC
-Togetic: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC
-Kadabra: 3 MC
-Vigoroth: 1 EC/2 MC + 1 KOC

I will be stockpiling the CC, bringing my CC from 6 => 12

Hydreigon (Evolved while this battle was in progress) has 3MC now. I am spending it on the following:
Hyper Voice (Lv.Up) and Superpower (BW2 Tutor)

Pupitar's KOC will go to it's EC. This gives it 8/9EC. I am stockpiling the MC for now.

Servine's KOC will go to it's EC. This gives it 6/9EC. Servine has 5/5DC, so its DW ability, Contrary, will be Unlocked. Servine has, as of this claim, 10MC. I am spending 1MC on the Level Up move, Leaf Storm.

Togetic's EC will be Stockpiled.

Alakazam (Evolved while this battle was in progress) has 3MC now. I am spending it on Gravity (Past-Gen Tutor).

Vigoroth has 1KOC stockpiled and 1KOC from this battle. Both will go to it's EC, giving it 8/9EC. All else will be Stockpiled.

Claiming: waterwarrior vs king serperior 18.5 UC rounded down to 18

Spending 15 UC as CC to purchase Rare Candy

Spending 1 UC and my stockpiled 1 CC to purchase:
Rebble [Rock Polish] [-]

Hasty Nature (+15% Speed, +X% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Rock
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Egg Group: Undiscovered
Abilities:
Levitate (Innate): This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Technician (Innate): This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (Innate): Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)
Stats:
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 104 [103.5] (+) [+30 ACC]
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Level Up
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Tutor
Earth Power
Giga Drain
Heat Wave
TM/HM
Aerial Ace
Flash
Volt Switch

Spending the remaining 2 UC to increase Cranidos's DC from 2/5 to 4/5.

Well, some people play by the rules that if you can't win, no one can. Luckily, I am not like that always, but I need to at least try to refrain from increasing my loss total... match results are here.

Eternal Drifter: 3 CC
Fear the Deino: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 KOC
Abyss the Stunky: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Rook the Pawniard: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Well, first I'll focus on Fear the Deino. From this battle, she gains 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC. I'll have her use the 2 MC to gain B2W2 Move Tutor Earth Power. I'll convert the KOC into EC.

Fear the Deino:
EC: 8/9
MC: 0 (Gains Earth Power)

Abyss the Stunky gained 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. I'll convert that KOC into an MC, giving her a total of 4 MC. With that, she'll gain B2W2 Move Tutor Dark Pulse and BW TM Venoshock.

Abyss the Stunky:
EC: 3/6
MC: 0 (Gains Dark Pulse and Venoshock)

Rook the Pawniard is starting to show his power. This battle gave him 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. I'll have him apply the KOC to his EC, and use the MC to give him the BW Level-Up moves Assurance, Metal Sound, and Embargo.

Rook the Pawniard:
EC: 3/6
MC: 0 (Gains Assurance, Metal Sound, and Embargo)

Myself, I gain 3 CC for the battle, bringing my total up to 21 CC. I will spend 20 of that on one of the more powerful items, the Focus Sash!

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 18>21>1
+1 Focus Sash

Well this battle was a mess...
akela said:
waterwarrior: 5 CC
-Dragonair: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC + 2 KOC
-Snorunt: 3 MC + 2 KOC
-Eevee: 3 MC + 1 KOC
-Misdreavus: 1 EC/2 MC
-Bolderdash: 1 EC/2 MC + 1 EC/DC, 1 KOC
-Onix: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC
Stockpiling the 5 CC

Alduin the Dragonair:
EC: 5 -> +1 KOC -> 7
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0, purchasing Protect
DC: 3 -> +1 KOC -> 5 Marvel Scale unlocked!

Wispmother the Snorunt (now Froslass):
MC: 0 -> +2 KOC -> 5 -> 0, purchasing the LU move Destiny Bond, the BW TM Taunt, and the BW Tutor Pain Split

White Wolfos the Eevee (now Glaceon):
MC: 0 -> +1 KOC -> 4 -> 0, purchasing the LU moves Barrier and Baton Pass and the BW TM Ice Beam

Raven the Misdreavus:
EC: 0 -> 1
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0, purchases the BW TM Protect

Turret the Bolderdash:
EC: 4 -> +1 EC/KOC -> 7
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0, purchases the BW TM Protect

Shi Huangdi the Onix:
EC: 3 -> 4
MC: 2 -> 4 -> 0, purchases the BW LU moves Dig and Rock Slide and the BW TM Substitute

Also dumping all 25 of my UC, 17 into Kippy the Swampert's MC and 8 into Franziska the Serperior's EC
Kippy purchases the BW TM moves Substitute (shit how do I not have that @_@), Surf, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Focus Blast, and Bulldoze, as well as the Egg move Wide Guard
Franziska purchases the BW TMs Hyper Beam, Torment, Dragon Tail, and Substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)