Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another hall squashed under my heel

Universal Counters: 31+11=42

One more mon that I meant to buy in my shopping spree, but forgot about.

Petilil [Celeste] (F)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Grass:
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll:
(Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Leaf Guard (DW): (Innate) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 30
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Stun Spore

Bide
Healing Wish
Worry Seed

Protect
Safeguard
Energy Ball

Currency Counters: 19-2=17

Akela: Approved+.1
Ullar: Approved+.1
Frosty: Approved+.1
Deadfox: Approved+.1
matezoide: Approved+.1
IceSpade: Approved+.1
Espyowner: Approved+.1
Maxim: Approved+.1

Alex said he was approving everyone, so I'm just gonna claim and self-approve.

TEAM SUB-ZERO'S FIRST OF MANY RAID VICTORIES

I get:
-4CC
-3VC
-Glyph of Flash Cannon
-Glyph of Thunderbolt
-x1 Charged Stone
-x1 Wand of 5 thunders
-Mamoswine 6MC
-Magcargo 6MC +8KOC
-7CC for acheivement

Mamoswine goes and buys the moves Natural Gift (3mc) and Take Down (3mc)

magcargo's 8KOC goes to my CC, so with his 6MC he gets Mimic (3mc) and Acid Armor (3mc)

i got 19CC from the raid, and with 2cc I am buying a pokemon that will forever be in my heart. Gentlemen, prepare yourselves, because soon there will be a KABUTOPS AMONG US. but for now I'm buying the Kabuto <33

Also -2CC for a Scratchet (itll be up soon)
also -2CC on Goldeen
also -2CC on Tirtouga

Xena the Kabuto (F)

Mild Nature (+Spa, -Def)

Types: Rock/Water
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Egg Group: Water 1/Water 3
Abilities:
Swift Swim (Innate): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Battle Armor (Innate): This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Weak Armor (Can Be Enabled) (Locked): The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 55
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Scratch
Harden
Absorb
Leer
Mud Shot
Sand Attack

Confuse Ray
Giga Drain
Bubblebeam

Protect
Rock Slide
Smack Down

12 Moves

Scratchet (Nala) [F]
Nature: Brave (+atk -spe)
Type: Normal / Fighting
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Scrappy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 34 (-)

Moves

Scratch
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Roost
Confuse ray
Focus Energy

Taunt
Brick Break
Earthquake

12 Moves

Natalie the Tirtouga (F)
Quiet Nature (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water/Rock
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Egg Group: Water 1/Water 3
Abilities:
Solid Rock (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Swift Swim (Innate): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:

Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 19 (-)

Attacks:
Bide
Withdraw
Water Gun
Rollout
Bite
Protect
Aqua Jet
Ancient Power
Crunch
Wide Guard

Flail
Knock Off
Rock Throw

Stone Edge
Protect
Smack Down

16 Moves

Its_A_Random the Goldeen (M)

Nature: Rash

Type:

Abilties:

Swift Swim (Innate):
The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Water Veil (Innate): Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns.

Lightningrod (DW LOCKED): These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightningrod will not activate.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 63

Attack:
Peck
Tail Whip
Water Sport
Super Sonic
Horn Attack
Water Pulse
Flail

Hydro Pump
Mud Slap
Psybeam

Scald
Poison Jab
Protect

13 Moves

SELF-APPROVED

My Teddy could have gone worse in the Hall

+10 CC and 10 KOs for Maul the Teddiursa. She puts 5 into EC and 4 into DC to evolve and unlock Unnerve. The last can be used as MC to buy Hammer Arm (LU).

Also while I'm at it lets spend 10 of my 25 UC on Predator the Rufflet. 4 got into EC and 4 into DC to evolve and unlock Defiant. While the remaining 2 are spent on the BW Tutor Sky Attack.

Ursaring [Maul] (F)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 55
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Abilities:

Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Quick Feet: (Innate) This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.

Unnerve: (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Attacks (24):
PHYSICAL
Aerial Ace
Close Combat
Crunch
Earthquake
Faint Attack
Fire Punch
Fury Swipes
Hammer Arm
Ice Punch
Lick
Rock Slide
Scratch
Seed Bomb
Slash
Strength
ThunderPunch

SPECIAL

OTHER
Covet
Fake Tears
Leer
Rest
Sleep Talk
Sweet Scent
Taunt
Yawn

Braviary [Predator] (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe, +10% Acc, -1 SpA)

Type: Normal/Flying
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 92 (80*1.15)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20

Abilities:

Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Defiant: (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Attacks (17):
PHYSICAL
Aerial Ace
Crush Claw
Fly
Fury Attack
Peck
Rock Slide
Sky Attack
Sky Drop
Superpower
U-Turn
Wing Attack

SPECIAL
Heat Wave

OTHER
Hone Claws
Leer
Roost
Scary Face
Whirlwind

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I have lotsa claiming to do.

+1 CC [2 CC]

Breezi: 1 EC, 4 MC [KOC], 1 DC
Deerling: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC
Syclar: 2 EC [Lucky Egg], 2 MC, 1 DC

+13 CC [15 CC]

Krilowatt moves to 4 MC.

CC already claimed

Krilowatt moves to 7 MC.

Archeops moves to 3 MC.

Hydreigon moves to 4 MC.

CC already claimed

Krilowatt moves to 10 MC.

Archeops moves to 6 MC.

Hydreigon moves to 8 MC.

CC already claimed

Krilowatt moves to 13 MC.

Hydreigon moves to 11 MC.

Porygon-Z moves to 3 MC.

+3 CC [18 CC]

Cyclohm is maxxed, but the rules are iffy and CC isn't hard to come by, so I'll move his two KOC to CC and that's that [20 CC]. Ditto Eelektross's 1 KOC [21 CC].

Archeops moves to 9 MC

Hydreigon moves to 14 MC.

As tourney runner up, I get the complementary 10 UC [25.6 UC]

Spending spree!

Krilowatt's 13 MC are used on:

Sleep Talk [2 MC]

Rest [2 MC]

Mind Reader [3 MC]
Sheer Cold [3 MC]
Me First [3 MC]

Hydreigon's 14 MC is used on:

Assurance [3 MC]
Astonish [3 MC]

Aqua Tail [2 MC]
Heat Wave [2 MC]
Signal Beam [2 MC]
Zen Headbutt [2 MC]

Archeops' 9 MC must also be spent! It will be augmented with 1 UC [10 MC, 24.6 UC]

Let's get...

Bounce [2 MC]
Outrage [2 MC]
Roost [2 MC]
Stealth Rock [2 MC]
Tailwind [2 MC]

The Duckbot's 3 MC should also be spent. I'll get Electroweb and store the other MC.

Breezi's 4 MC will be used for Gravity [1 MC], and Hidden Power Ground 7 [2 MC]. He moves to 1/6 EC and 1/5 DC, and the remaining 1 MC.

To get:

Earthquake (BW2 TM, Fidgit)
Earth Power (Level, Fidgit)
Drill Run (BW2 Tut)

Gained on Evo:

Magic Room
Wonder Room
Circle Throw
Comet Punch
Helping Hand
Wide Guard

Deerling's 3 MC go into Charm, Energy Ball and Nature Power.

For Syclar I'll invest in Hail and Sheer Cold. 2/6 EN and 1/5 DC now.

King Serperior, Deadfox and Imanalt are all Approved (24.9 UC), as is this lot.

I have Helping Hand Combos....

King Serperior: 3 CC
King the Nidoking: 4 MC, 1 KOC
Queen the Nidoqueen: 4 MC, 1 KOC
Megatron the Metang: 2 EC, 2 MC
El Gigante the Vigoroth: 1 EC, 3 MC

First, all KOC becomes CC for me, so i get 5CC total from this battle.

Nidoking has 4MC. Using that to buy Hyper Beam (BW2 TM/HM) and Bulldoze (BW2 TM/HM).

Nidoqueen has 4MC. I am using 3MC to buy Moonlight (NYC Event). I'll stockpile the remaining MC.

Metang's EC is now maxed. I'll evolve him when I have more time. His MC will be stockpiled.

Vigoroth's EC is now Maxed. I will evolve him when I have more time. His MC will also be stockpliled.

Link Winning without paying attention. I'll take it. =]

CC: 9 -> 12

Machop (♠ King) [M]
EC:
3/9 -> 6/9 (+KOC)
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0
DC: 3/5 -> 4/5
Learns Helping Hand (BW Tutor)
Also, Machop has 2 instances of Payback. Replacing one of those with Facade

Togekiss (Dame) [F]
EC:
9/9
MC: 0 -> 3
Learns Safeguard (Lvl Up) and Tailwind (BW Tutor)

Scratchet (Marquis) [M]
EC:
6/6
MC: 3 -> 8 (+KOC) -> 0
Learns Double Team, Reflect, Return (BW TM), Bulk Up and Retaliate (Lvl Up)

+4 CC

Edit: 1 CC

All of Throh's KOC is used to his MC, bringing it to 10 (Ullar was incorrect, he got 3 MC and 1 DC that match).
This allows Throh to learn Pain Split, Poison Jab, Low Sweep, Stone Edge and Dig (Tutor and B/W TM).

Sawk actualy gets 1 DC and 3 MC from this match, allowing him to learn Knock Off (Tutor) and stock 1 MC.

Eevee gets 1 EC and 1 DC. It's KOC adds to the 2 MC it got, going to 3, which increases further since it already had 1 MC stocked.
It learns Heal Bell and Substitute (B/W Tutor and TM)

Voodoll gets 2 EC and 2 DC, unlocking it's DW Ability and evolving.
Voodoll actually purchased Pain Split as a Tutor, despite having it as a pre-level 25 move. That means it recovers 2 MC.
It gets a total of 4 MC and 1 KOC, getting 5 more MC.
This brings Voodoll(Doom) to 8 MC total (It already had 1 stocked).

Voodoom automaticaly learns the pre-level 25 moves Night-Slash, Revenge and Wrap.
The 8 MC are used so he can learn Aura Sphere, Close Combat (Level Up), Focus Blast, Wild Charge and Stone Edge (BW TMs).

<Voodoom> [Aloysius] (Male)
Nature: Naive (+19% accuracy, -Sp.Defense)

Type: Fighting/Dark

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

About: A childhood friend of Chuck, Aloysius refused to follow the team when they met in the haunted house. Several weeks later, however, the house was destroyed to be replaced by a mall. Having no place to go, Aloysius wandered the forest before being found by the team, this time accepting to go with them.
Despite his innitial lack of trust, Aloysius came to respect the others and showed to be more sociable than Chuck. He shares Rob's love for comic books.

Abilities:

Volt Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recover HP. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.

Lightning Rod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Motor Drive (DW UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon nullifies any electrical attack damage and converts the energy from any electrical attack (inc. Thunder Wave) into an energy source that allows it to boost its speed by one (1) level. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 127
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

Attacks

Astonish (*)
Copycat (*)
Mimic (*)
Pain Split (*)
Spite (*)
Grudge (*)
Charge (*)
Follow Me (*)
Pin Missile (*)
Substitute
Night Slash
Wrap
Revenge
Close-Combat
Aura Sphere

Psychic (*)
Return (*)
Thunder-Wave (*)
Dark Pulse
Rock Slide
Ice Punch
Torment
Endure
Shock-Wave
Vaccumm Wave
Snatch
Dual Chop
Foul Play
Magic Coat
Pain Split
Toxic
Taunt
Double-Team
Hidden Power 7 (Fire)
Focus Blast
Wild Charge
Stone Edge

Perish Song (*)
Counter (*)
Mach Punch (*)
Focus Punch
Imprison

Edit: +2 UC

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A 2v2, a subreff, a victory - giving me 4 UC, 4 UC, and 1 CC respectively to bring up to 22 CC and 67 UC.

Wendy the Chikorita gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 4 MC (Exp. Share + KOC) to learn Aromatherapy (Level-up) and Bullet Seed (past gen TM).
Elfman the Numel gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 5 MC (Exp. Share + KOC) to learn Double-Edge (Level-up), Fire Blast (BW2 TM), and Rock Slide (BW2 TM).
Pantherlily the Anorith gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 3 MC (Exp. Share) to learn AncientPower, Fury Cutter, and Rock Blast (all Level-ups).

CC: 21+1 = 22
UC: 59+4+4 = 67

Chikorita - Wendy (F)

They say the calmest waters often hide the most turbulent undercurrents, the stillest air often the premonition to the most terrible storms. So does Wendy. She's nice and pretty, often the team's peacemaker (pacemaker too), but her spirit is indomitable. In battle, Wendy wields the very force of nature itself - the plants and the wind that blows between leaves are her primary defences. Wendy is very trusting of strangers, despite Charla's frequent rebukes, but the fact that they're inseparable makes most Daycare visitors hesitate - except for Zheng. Wendy looks upon Natsu and Gray as big brothers, and they respond in kind - protective of their siblings as if of the same lineage.

Nature: Calm (+1 SpD, -1 Atk)

Type:
Grass type:
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Overgrow
Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2).

Ability 2: Leaf Guard (DW)
In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 45

EC: 3/9 Next Evolution at 4
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Razor Leaf
Reflect
PoisonPowder
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Natural Gift
Light Screen
Safeguard
Solarbeam
Aromatherapy

Ancient Power
Counter
Leaf Storm
Giga Drain
Leech Seed
Magic Coat

Protect
Double Team
Sunny Day
Energy Ball
Bullet Seed
Numel - Elfman (M)

"Hey mon," is probably Elfman's QOTD, all day, everyday. His easy-going attitude is reflective of his species' nature - slowly pacing on with the simple pleasures of daily life. Or so it seems. Elfman is as stubborn as they come - in fact, he got into a tussle with Natsu just because they wanted to cross the same (outer) side of the ledge. It took Gray's help to wrestle him down (a fact all but Gray is unhappy about) but Zheng's capture brought him into the family. Being slow to anger doesn't mean Elfman is slow on the uptake, but it does mean that he's slow to cooldown after he gets really riled up.

Nature: Sassy (+ SpD, - Spe, -10% evasion)

Type:
Fire type:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Ground type:
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Oblivious
This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.

Ability 2: Simple
This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness and thus double the stage modifier.

Ability 3: Own Tempo (DW)
This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 30 (35/1.15)

EC: 3/6 Evolution at 6

Attacks:
Growl
Tackle
Ember
Magnitude
Focus Energy
Flame Burst
Amnesia
Lava Plume
Take Down
Earth Power
Flamethrower
Yawn
Double-Edge

Ancient Power
Mud Bomb
Endure
Mimic

Substitute
Double Team
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Protect
Will-O-Wisp
Fire Blast
Rock Slide
Anorith - Pantherlily (M)

Gajeel was the one who found Pantherlily's Claw Fossil discarded at the entrance of a mine. Seeing the Murkrow's penchant for it, Zheng decided to go to the nearest archaeological lab and revive it. Pantherlily and Gajeel have been quite attached to each other ever since. They share the same camaraderie towards each other as Natsu and Gray, but at least they didn't have the head-splitting rivalry that the other pair always do. Often after a training session, Gajeel would take Pantherlily up for flight trips, while the latter demonstrates the pleasure of submersion in water. The rest of the family often help Pantherlily too, since he's still much less comfortable on terrestrial environment - Wendy loved piggybacking him and Charla together, while the latter doesn't mind that much.

Nature:
Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Bug type: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Rock type: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Battle Armour
Pantherlily’s thick armor prevents him from taking critical hits.

Ability 2: Swift Swim (DW)
Pantherlily can move deceptively fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 65 (-10%)

EC: 1/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Harden
Mud Sport
Water Gun
Metal Claw
Protect
AncientPower
Fury Cutter
Rock Blast

Rapid Spin
Cross Poison
Water Pulse

Smack Down
Aerial Ace
Brick Break

+2 UC

Spending 3 UC to evolve Prinplup.

Empoleon (Bubble Man) [Male]
Nature: Quiet (-15% Speed, +1 Special Attack, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water/Steel
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:

Torrent
:
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

Defiant (Dream World):
The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 52 (-)
Weight Class: 4

EC: 9/9
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Bide
BubbleBeam
Fury Attack
Brine
Drill Peck
Swagger
Metal Claw

Agility
Hydro Pump
Yawn

Ice Beam
Surf
Protect
Scald

Akela vs Matezoide 2 CC

Spending 2 MC on Carracosta to learn Hidden Power (Type: Fire; BAP: 7). Stockpiling the remaining 1 MC.

Nosepass receives 1 EC and 1 DC, increasing its EC from 0/6 to 1/6 and its DC from 0/5 to 1/5. Spending the KOC as MC and learning Earth Power (Level Up), Zap Cannon (Level Up), and Power Gem (Level Up).

Spending the 2 CC to purchase:
Rhyhorn [Hyde] [M]

Sassy Nature (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Types: Ground/Rock
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Egg Group: Monster/Field
Abilities:
Lightningrod (Innate): These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightningrod will not activate.
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Reckless (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.
Stats:
Spe: 21 (-)

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Level Up
Horn Attack
Stomp
Tail Whip
Fury Attack
Scary Face
Rock Blast
Egg
Ice Fang
Iron Tail
Skull Bash
TM/HM
Thunder
Flamethrower
Rock Polish

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
+5 CC

Daezara the Cyclohm
3 KOC switched to MC and used to learn Dragon Dance
Spending another 3 UC to teach it Gust as well

I also get 4 KOC which i will put into Azavel the Togekiss's MC teaching it Hyper Beam and Thunder Wave

Self-Approved

Metang has 9/9EC. I will evolve Metang now:

Megatron (Metagross) [NA]
Hasty (-Def, +15%Speed, +6%acc)
Type:
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Clear Body: (Innate)This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal: (Innate)The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)
Levitate (Command): The Pokemon hovers above the ground, avoiding all Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude for three (3) actions. Earth Power's effectiveness is reduced by 3 BAP. Dig and Dive will also be avoided unless the user is above Size Class four (4), is 3.5m or longer, or has Levitate or the Flying type.
Pokemon with the Levitate Command (Based on Anime precedent, basic wings, etc.):
Beedrill, Venomoth, Magnemite, Magneton, Geodude, Staryu, Starmie, Porygon, Dragonair, Mewtwo, Mew, Dunsparce, Heracross, Forretress, Scizor, Porygon2, Celebi, Dustox, Nincada, Shedinja, Nosepass, Volbeat, Illumise, Shuppet, Banette, Dusclops, Glalie, Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Magnezone, Jirachi, Deoxys, Froslass, Probopass, Porygon-Z, Dusknoir, Garchomp, Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini, Cottonee, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Escavalier, Frillish, Jellicent, Klink, Klang, Klinklang, Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Accelgor, Druddigon, Golurk, Larvesta, Volcarona, Reshiram, Zekrom, Genesect, Revenankh.
Command Type: Specific Pokemon | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4 (-)
Spe: 81 (+15% Speed; +8%acc)
Weight Class: 9 [7 Light Metal]
Base Rank Total: 22

MC: 14
KOC: 0

Moves:
1). Take Down
2). Zen Headbutt
3). Iron Head
4). Headbutt
5). Magnet Rise
6). Metal Claw
7). Confusion
8). Scary Face
9). Pursuit
10). Meteor Mash

Metagross has 14MC. I will be spending it on the following moves:
Hammer Arm (Lv.Up), Agility (Lv.Up), Iron Defense (Lv.Up), Ice Punch (BW2 Tutor), Earthquake (BW2 TM/HM), Rock Slide (BW2 TM/HM), Protect (BW2 TM/HM), Hyper Beam (Lv.Up), and Gravity (BW2 Tutor)

Vigoroth has 9/9 EC. I will evolve him now:

Slaking [El Gigante] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Sp.Atk)
Type:

Truant: (Trait)This Pokemon is naturally lazy, and becomes Sluggish after every normal action. This effect takes place after completing any normal (e.g. non-Sluggish) action. If this Pokemon uses a move that would inflict Sluggish, it instead becomes Exhausted for the next action. When Exhausted, its Confusion stage will not be checked and it will not hit itself in confusion during the second action. It recovers 3% energy when Exhausted. If this Pokemon uses a Combination, it becomes Sluggish or Exhausted on the action following the cooldown of the combination. Truant can be altered or shifted by Skill Swap, Role Play, Gastro Acid, or Mummy, but is not changed by Entrainment, Simple Beam, or Worry Seed.

Stats:
HP: 125
Atk: Rank 7 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 100
Base Rank Total: 25

MC: 18
DC: N/A

Moves:
1). Scratch
2). Yawn
3). Encore
4). Slack Off
5). Faint Attack
6). Amnesia
7). Counter
8). Focus Energy
9). Uproar
10). Fury Swipes
11). Endure
12). Hammer Arm
13). Body Slam
14). Sleep Talk
15). Rest
16). Rock Slide
17). Protect

Slaking has 18MC. I will use that to buy the following moves:
Counter (Lv.Up), Hammer Arm (Lv.Up), Focus Punch (Pre-Evo Lv.Up), Fire Punch (BW2 Tutor), Ice Punch (BW2 Tutor), Thunderpunch (BW2 Tutor), Taunt (BW2 TM/HM), Earthquake (BW2 Tutor), Chip Away (Lv.Up), Giga Impact (BW2 TM/HM), Protect (BW2 TM/HM)

EDIT:
After some thought, I'll save up for some Black Sludge later. Instead, I will spend all 7CC that I have changing Alakazam's nature from Relaxed => Timid.

Pre-Nature Change:

Alakazam [Darth Plagueis] (Male)
Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -10 Evasion, -15% Speed)

Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate)Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus: (Innate)When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Magic Guard: (innate)This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.

Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 104 (-10% evasion; -15% Speed)

Moves:
1). Teleport
2). Encore
3). Guard Split
4). Ice Punch
5). Psyshock
6). Shadow Ball
7). Energy Ball
8). Kinesis
9). Confusion
10). Disable
11). Miracle Eye
12). Ally Switch
13). Psychic
14). Telekinesis
15). Future Sight
16). Trick
17). Role Play
18). Counter
19). Magic Coat
20). Protect
21). Focus Blast
22). Taunt
23). Calm Mind
24). Gravity

Post-Nature Change:

Alakazam [Darth Plagueis] (Male)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed; +22%acc)

Type:

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate)Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus: (Innate)When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Magic Guard: (innate)This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.

SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 138 (+15% Speed; +22%acc)

Moves:
1). Teleport
2). Encore
3). Guard Split
4). Ice Punch
5). Psyshock
6). Shadow Ball
7). Energy Ball
8). Kinesis
9). Confusion
10). Disable
11). Miracle Eye
12). Ally Switch
13). Psychic
14). Telekinesis
15). Future Sight
16). Trick
17). Role Play
18). Counter
19). Magic Coat
20). Protect
21). Focus Blast
22). Taunt
23). Calm Mind
24). Gravity

My [2nd] derpiest battle...

13 CC—>15 CC

Lir the Jellicent gets 4 MC and a 2 KOC which I will use as MC, bringing my total to 6. I would like to buy the moves Rain Dance, Brine (BW Level-Up, 1 MC), Safeguard (BW TM, 2 MC), and Icy Wind (BW Tutor, 2 MC), leaving me with 0 MC.

Seth the Litwick gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and a DC. This brings Seth's EC total to 4, allowing me to evolve him into Seth the Lampent:
Lampent (Seth) (M)

Nature: Timid (+Spe, 7% Acc boost, -Atk

Type:

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flame Body
Innate
This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.*

Flash Fire
Innate
This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.*

Shadow Tag (DW Locked)
Innate
Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon’s Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.*

Stats
Spe: 64 (63.25>64)

EC: 4/9
MC: 2

Attacks:
Ember (*)
Astonish (*)
Minimize (*)
Smog (*)
Fire Spin (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Night Shade (*)
Will-O-Wisp (*)
Flame Burst (*)
Imprison (*)
Overheat
Inferno
Hex
Shadow Ball

Acid Armor
Endure (*)
Clear Smog (*)

Fire Blast (*)
Solar Beam (*)
Protect (*)
Flame Charge

Using his 2 MC I would like to buy the move Substitute (BW TM, 2 MC$, leaving me with MC.

Lust the Budew gets 1 EC, 2MC (bringing her total to 3), and 2 DC. Lust's EC goes to 4, and I evolve it into Roselia.
Roselia (Lust/Asmodea) (F)

Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)

Type:

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Natural Cure
Innate
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.*

Poison Point
Can be Disabled
This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).*

Leaf Guard (DW Locked)
Innate
In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 65
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
MC: 3
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Absorb (*)
Growth (*)
Water Sport (*)
Stun Spore (*)
Mega Drain (*)
Worry Seed (*)
Leech Seed
Magical Leaf
Grasswhistle*

Leaf Storm (*)
Spikes (*)
Synthesis (*)

Sludge Bomb (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Solarbeam (*)
Toxic

Giga Drain

Using Roselia's 3 MC, I would like to buy the move Extrasensory (Egg Move, 3 MC), leaving me with 0 MC.

The Boulder has saved all of ASB
15 CC—>16 CC

The Boulder the Drilbur gets 1 EC, 3 MC, and a KOC. I would like to use Drilbur's KOC as EC, bringing his total to 2, and I would like to use 8 UC to bring his EC to 6 and his DC to 5, unlocking Mold Breaker and evolving him into Excadrill.
Excadrill (The Boulder) (M)

Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)

Type:

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig *through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action *Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave *surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Rush
Innate
This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in *them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) *in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm *damage.

Sand Force
Innate
This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the *swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. *Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have *the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability *are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Mold Breaker*
Innate
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick *pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities *(e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, *Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not *prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 88

MC: 3

Attacks:
Scratch (*)
Mud Sport (*)
Rapid Spin (*)
Mud Slap (*)
Fury Swipes (*)
Metal Claw (*)
Dig (*)
Hone Claws (*)
Drill Run

Iron Defense (*)
Crush Claw (*)
Skull Bash (*)

Brick Break (*)
X-Scissor (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Protect*
Brick Break*
Double Team
Sandstorm
Aerial Ace
Shadow Claw
Poison Jab
Substitute

Stealth Rock

Using Excadrill's MC I would like to buy the moves Fissure (BW Level-Up, 1 MC), and Iron Head (BW Tutor, 2 MC), leaving me with 0 MC.

Additionally, I would like to buy a Magnemite for 2 CC.
Magnemite (Lightningbolt Zolt) (M)

Nature: Calm (+Sdef, -Atk)

Type:

Electric:*Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Magnet Pull
Can be Activated
This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions. Steel-types cannot switch out in a Switch=OK battle while a Pokemon with Magnet Pull is on the field without the use of Baton Pass, U-turn, or Volt Switch.

Sturdy
Innate
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Analytic (DW Locked)
Innate
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats
HP: 80
Spe: 45

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Thundershock (*)
Supersonic (*)
Sonicboom (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Magnet Bomb (*)
Spark (*)
Mirror Shot (*)

Signal Beam (*)
Magic Coat (*)
Magnet Rise (*)

Thunderbolt (*)
Volt Switch (*)
Hidden Power Ice (7) (*)

56 UC—48 UC
16 CC—>14 CC

+8 UC

2 CC are used to purchase.....

<Cupra> (Will) [Female]
Nature: Sassy (+1 defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Bug/Psychic
Bug: Bug STAB: more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

About: Will comes from a big family, being the oldest sibling, Will has grown to be extremely responsable and careful for her brothers and sisters. As the years passed, she realised her brothers/sisters became old enough to take care of themselves, which upset her to an extent. Eventualy, she met Matezoide and was caught. Although she isnt the oldest one anymore, Will is happy to be part of a new family, despite being rather tomboyish and unstable, Will has the personality and inteligence of a competent leader. Her red eyes originates from the Heart of Kandrakar, a mysterious jewel that she swallowed as a baby.

Abilities:

Shield Dust (innate): This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)

Keen Eye (innate): This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent's evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Illusion (DW LOCKED, Innate): Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Spe: 38 (-)

Attacks:

Tackle (*)
String Shot (*)
Bug Bite (*)
Sunny Day (*)
Heal Pulse (*)

Hydro Pump (*)
Bug Buzz (*)
Disable (*)
Close Combat
Feint
Counter

Psychic (*)
Will-O-Wisp (*)
Shadow Ball (*)

9 UC are used so she can learn Close-Combat, Feint and Counter (Breeding moves).

Dont blame me, it is just the most fitting mon for Will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)