Apprentice Program: Round Seventy One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Emi
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Emilet
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5. 6pm onwards
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've dabbled in competitive pokemon a couple times but always got frustrated and discouraged. I'm hoping with the guidance of an experienced player I'll be able to overcome these obstacles and become a competent battler eventually being an active part of the community.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Of course

Harsha has guaranteed me a tutor this round

Username:Woebegonenick
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username:Woebegone
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:anytime
What tier do you want to learn?:bw2 ou/ubers/ddp ou
Tell us a little about yourself:freshman in college a active serebii forum member
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?:yes

Under 25 Post: I am trying to become a all around better battler and I think getting a tutor will help. I am free most of the time and I can do po and ps.

Username: El Rey
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: El Rey
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a high school student who enjoys playing soccer and Pokemon.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes

Under 25 Post: I'm busy with school but enjoy playing Pokemon in my free time so I never really go on forums but I'm starting to get less work so I'll most likely start contributing.

Username: Suckapunch123
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Sucka_Punch
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-3:30
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a high school student who enjoys playing sports, pokemon and other things.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes

was promised a tutor this round due to nachos not actually being available last round

UserName:Aquasition
Pokemon Showdown/ Pokemon Online/ Shoddy Battle Username: Aquasition. Also has an alt known as GentleGiratina
Timezone and usual hours of availability:Eastern Standard Time, 4:00 to 5:00 on Mondays and Tuesdays. 3:30 to 4:00 on Wednesdays, 4:15 to 5:00 on Thursdays, 4:00 onwards on Fridays, All of Saturday( I might have to so some chores, I'll let you know), Not at all on Sundays. Also, If I have a vacation, like March Break, I should be around for most, if not all of the days, except Sundays.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a high school student who enjoys Biology, math, Judo, Pokemon, Borderlands 2, and other things. The GentleGiratina alt is because I'm also doing the OU research week MK. III.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors: Sure, I don't mind.

Username: morningsun
Pokemon Showdown! username: Morningsun or Morningsun17
Time Zone and usual hours of availability: EST (GMT-5)
Available:- Mon-Fri: from 4-8:30PM (interrupted by dinner)
Sat-Sun: varying; usually available all day Sunday and very little on Saturdays, but can be vice-versa.
Tiers That I'd Like to Learn: Any and all BW2 tiers recognized by Smogon.
A Little About Me: I am a sophomore in a US high school. I started playing competitively myself last summer, but I watched countless battles beforehand. I have gained a certain level of proficiency in most tiers and am able to make a competitive team often enough. What I really want, however, is to make a team that is nearly perfect. I know that this'll be challenging, but I truly believe that it is possible.
Will I be Willing to do Tutee Talks on my Tutor: Yes (hopefully in a timely manner; I'll try my best with that)

Delver

I got the runs like Jagger
Username: Delver
Shoddy Username: Delver
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Pretty much available througout the day GMT -5
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I do mostly LC But have recently started playing BW2UU and i really enjoy it. Wanted to get a bit better at it but have ran into a wall with team building and understanding the teir and figured this would be the place to go for help!
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Definitely.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just wanted to thank everyone for the great turnout. As always, some of the time zones were hard to matchup, but we did the best that we could. If you are having issues meeting with your tutee, mention that in your tutee thread, and we'll give you priority next round.

You are required to make a tutee talk thread within one week, no matter if any lessons have taken place or not. You will be subbed out for another applicant if no thread is made.

Tutor - Tutee [Metagame]

BKC - 725roy [BW OU]
blarajan - FireMage [BW RU]
DTC - Flaresun [BW NU]
Elevator Music - elcheeso [BW LC]
Funkasaurus - El Rey [BW OU]
Go10 - Darknesscrusher [BW Ubers]
H-C - JayJay21 [BW OU]
Hellpowna - InsaneDragoniteHD [BW OU]
Hellpowna - Mothisma [BW OU]
Huntofthelion - limititations [BW OU]
iss - Homeslice [BW LC]
JabbaTheGriffin - MultX [ADV OU]
Jimbon - Tetz23 [BW OU]
Jirachi - Level 51 [BW OU]
M Dragon - Terraquaza [ADV OU]
Moet - Dark Fallen Angel [BW OU]
Molk - jmorris [BW RU]
Ojama - TheSuperSaiyanBreloom [BW OU]
PDC - SuckaPunch123 [BW OU]
prem - Don Honchkrorleone [BW LC]
Seven Deadly Sins - Lunatic Lies [BW OU]
Sir - Double01 [ADV OU]
Skynet - TubaKing [BW OU]
TEzeon - ProfessorToxic [BW OU]
Vinc2612 - Emi [BW OU]

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The battling 101 staff has made posts in each tutee's thread regarding any further questions we have. Please look at your thread to see if we asked you any additional questions.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)