Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying a Natu for 2 CC.

Natu (F)

Nature: Docile (No effect on stats)

Type: Psychic/Flying
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Flying:Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities: Synchronize/Early Bird/Magic Bounce
Synchronize:(Type: Innate)Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Early Bird: (Type: Innate)This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.
Magic Bounce: (Locked) (Type: Innate)This Pokemon has a Psychic sense that allows it to ward off non-damaging attacks as soon as they are launched, directing them back at the opponent.

Stats:
Xatu
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 95
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Moves:
Peck
Leer
Night Shade
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Miracle Eye
Me First
Confuse Ray

Faint Attack
FeatherDance
Roost

Calm Mind
Psychic
Shadow Ball

<Leethoof> em can i be a prize claim approver
<elevator_music> as long as you make sure everything is right when you approve

The Wanderer: All Approved!
Faylion: All of these refunds are indeed Approved, but be more careful next time! One thing: all the UC should in fact be funelled back into the respective mon's MC. This means Milotic ends up with 4 MC, Lucario with 2 MC, and Garchomp with 2 MC.
King_Serperior: All Approved!
Frosty: All approved!
Akela: Make sure you mention Onix's accuracy in the nature section as well (it currently shows +X%, even though you have the correct amount next to his speed). Onix also has 81 Speed. Fix these and you are Approved!
Complications: 2 CC is correct. Approved!
Danmantincan: Approved!
Texas: I'm not quite sure where you are getting that number from...assuming all of your available KOC go into CC, you would get 23 CC. Assuming you just use the base CC and the universal KOC, you would get 14 CC. Clear this up, but for now Not Approved.
Ullar: Approved
Waterwarrior: You should take pity on Solrocks. Otherwise, Approved.
The Royal Guard: Note the (-) next to Luxray's SpA, Rivalry is outdated, and change Toxicroak's name. Then you are Approved.
Pwnemon: Approved
Matezoide: Approved!
Leethoof: You misclaimed, and should instead purchase four Shieldon, as well as evolving two Shieldon into Bastiodon.
DFrog: Iron Fist is no longer a trait. Other than that, you are Approved!
Pimpgangster: Welcome back. Your Zubat is perfect, Approved!
Eternal_Drifter: Approved!
SomeoneElse: Approved!
Yarnus of Bethany: That is one hell of a Natu to have 100/3/3/3/3/95. Not Approved.
Canis Majoris: Approved!
SomeoneElse (Below Me): Approved!

Oh yeah that is 2.0 UC.

Claiming 1CC

Nidoking | Nidoqueen | Alakazam = All three gain 4MC. That is being Stockpiled.
Nidoqueen has 3KOC that will be transferred to my CC. I will then buy the NYC Event move, Lovely Kiss for 3MC. That is all.

Someoneelse and King Serperior are approved.

---
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3475647
Elevator_music: 4 CC
Ninetales: 4 MC
Porygon-Z: 3 MC
Slowking: 4 MC
Meganium: 3 MC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3477460
Elevator Music gets 2 CC and a win!
-Kirinriki gets 3 MC and 2 KOC!
Note: Dragonite should also get 3 MC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3479039
Prizes:
EM: 2CC
Milotic: 3MC + 1KOC
Venomoth: 3MC + 1KOC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452833
EM gets 8 CC
Bakuuda the Camerupt gets 8 HC

12 + 18 + 10 +
50 +
5 = 95 UC

Total:

[box]Elevator Music: 16 CC / 95 UC
- Kyukon (Ninetales): 4 MC
- Mirokarosu (Milotic): 3 MC / 1 KOC
- Morufon (Venomoth): 3 MC / 1 KOC
- Bakuuda (Camerupt): 8 KOC
- PorigonZ (Porygon-Z): 3 MC
- Kairyu (Dragonite): 3 MC
- Kirinriki (Girafarig): 3 MC / 2 KOC
- Yadonking (Slowking): 4 MC
- Meganiumu (Meganium): 3 MC[/box]
---
Currency Counters: 42 ---> 58
Universal Counters: 42 ---> 137 --> 79 (spending)

All KOC goes towards that respective Pokemon's MC.

Kyukon (Ninetales): Firstly, my Ninetales has Magic Coat when it shouldn't, so it gets a 2 MC refund. I'll then purchase Facade (BW TM), Return (BW TM), Body Slam (Past Gen TM), Double-Edge (Past Gen TM), Headbutt (Past Gen TM), Natural Gift (Past Gen TM), Rage (Past Gen TM), and Take Down (Past Gen TM) for 6 MC and 16 UC. This gives Ninetales a full movepool.

Mirokarosu (Milotic): I'll purchase Frustration (BW TM), Giga Impact (BW TM), Return (BW TM), Waterfall (BW TM), Iron Head (BW Tutor), Avalanche (Past Gen TM), Natural Gift (Past Gen TM), Secret Power (Past Gen TM), Whirlpool (Past Gen TM), Body Slam (Past Gen Tutor), Double-Edge (Past Gen Tutor), Mimic (Past Gen Tutor), and Swift (Past Gen Tutor) for 4 MC and 30 UC. This gives Milotic a full movepool.

Morufon (Venomoth): I'll purchase Return (BW TM), Rage (Past Gen TM), Secret Power (Past Gen TM), and Swift (Past Gen TM) for 4 MC and 10 UC. This gives Venomoth a full movepool.

Bakuuda (Camerupt): I'll purchase Hyper Beam (BW TM), Facade (BW TM), Swagger (BW TM), and Rock Smash (BW TM) for 8 MC.

PorigonZ (Porygon-Z): I'll purchase Thunder Wave (BW TM), and Facade (BW TM) for 3 MC and 1 UC.

Kairyu (Dragonite): I'll purchase Razor Wind (Past Gen TM) for 3 MC.

Kirinriki (Girafarig): I'll purchase Grass Knot (BW TM) and Body Slam (Past Gen Tutor) for 5 MC.

Yadonking (Slowking): I'll purchase Rock Smash (BW TM) and Grass Knot (BW TM) for 4 MC.

Meganiumu (Meganium): I'll purchase Rock Smash (BW TM) and Grass Knot (BW TM) for 3 MC and 1 UC.

Self-approved.

From this Battle Hall reffing and this Battle Subway run...

Currency Counters: 10 + 3 = 13
Universal Counters: 204 + 8 = 212

Serenity - Togekiss (F)
MC: 3 + 9 + 2 from KOs = 14

From this battle:
I get 3 CC, go to 4.
Thrym the Tyranitar gets 1 DC and 2 MC, used to get Low Kick as a gen V tutor.
Typhon the Hydreigon gets 3 MC, goes to 4, buys Double Team and Dragon Tail as BW TMs.
Fenris the Houndoom gets 3 MC and a KOC used as a MC, buys Fire Blast and Double Team as BW TMs.
Tyr the Scrafty gets 3 MC and 2 KOC used as MCs, gets Fake Out as an Egg move and Dig as a BW TM.

From this Hall run:
I get 4 CC, go to 8.
Muninn the Murkrow gets 4 KOC used as MC, gets Sky Attack as a BW tutor and Thief as a BW TM.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3467786&page=4

+8UC

Using them to get my Dusknoir the following moves:

- Trick (-2MC, BWTutor)
- Telekinesis (-2MC, BWTM)
- Bulldoze (-2MC, BWTM)
- Blizzard (-2MC, BWTM)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3479009&page=2

+10UC

Using 7 of them to change the nature of my Tangrowth from Naughty to Sassy and 3 of them to get it Bide (Past Gen TM learned by Tangela).

And hopefully it should be enough to turn it back into the monster it once was.

Tangrowth [Majora's Wrath] (F)
Nature: Sassy (+ SpD, - Spe, -10% evasion)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Regenerator (DW): [UNLOCKED] (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 43 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Attacks (46):
Absorb
Aerial Ace
Ancientpower
Bide
Bind
Block
Brick Break
Bulldoze
Constrict
Covet
Earthquake
Endeavor
Endure
Flail
Focus Blast
Giga Drain
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Growth
Hidden Power Fire [7]
Ingrain
Knock Off
Leaf Storm
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Natural Gift
Nature Power
Pain Split
Payback
Poison Jab
PoisonPowder
Power Whip
Protect
Rage Powder
Reflect
Rock Slide
Seed Bomb
Sleep Powder
Sleep Talk
Sludge Bomb
Solarbeam
Stun Spore
Substitute
Sunny Day
Synthesis
Thief
Vine Whip
Wring Out

http://mibpaste.com/r89Arq
^
Proof as of the following claim

I revamped 7 of the Rank 4 Hall mon types: Dark/Psychic/Bug/Steel/Ghost/Grass/Water

As of this, I get 17.5 => 18UC. This gives me 35UC total.

I will spend 17UC and 3CC on 1X Black Sludge. This leaves 18UC remaining. I'll stockpile that for now.

Aron has 6/9EC, so I'll evolve him now:

Lairon (Darth Vader) [Male]
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)
Type: Steel/Rock
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:

Sturdy:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Rock Head:
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Heavy Metal (Dream World):
The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Additionally, when the Pokemon uses Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Tackle, recoil and uncontrollable attacks [Full list: Double-Edge, Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Submission, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, Volt Tackle, Wood Hammer, and Wild Charge] it will calculate using a Weight Class that adds a value equal to the Pokemon's Weight Class divided by their Size Class, minus (-) one (1). [Ex. HM Aron WC = 5 + ((5 /1) - 1) = 9.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 40
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 5 [6 Heavy Metal]
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 6/9
MC: 15

Attacks:

1). Tackle
2). Harden
3). Mud Slap
4). Headbutt
5). Metal Claw
6). Iron Defense
7). Roar
8). Take Down
9). Iron Head
10). Protect
11). Metal Burst
12). Double Edge
13). Head Smash
14). Endeavor
15). Dragon Rush
16). Earthquake
17). Shadow Claw
18). Rock Polish

Lairon has 15MC. I'll spend 2MC on Magnet Rise (BW2 Tutor).

Testing of a Chaotic arena 2 CC

Which I promptly spend to claim a Geodude, in honor of IAR:

Geodude [Ampersand] [M]

Sassy Nature (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Types: Rock/Ground
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Egg Group: Mineral
Abilities:
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Sand Veil (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 17 (-)
Size Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Level Up
Tackle
Defense Curl
Mud Sport
Rock Polish
Rock Throw
Magnitude
Selfdestruct
Rollout
Rock Blast
Smack Down
Egg
Endure
Focus Punch
Hammer Arm
TM/HM
Flamethrower
Rock Slide
Gyro Ball

Bagheera the Liepard gains 3 MC, spending 1 MC to buy Captivate (Purrloin Level Up) and 2 MC to buy Role Play (BW Tutor).

Calci the Miltank gains 3 MC, spending 1 MC to buy Heal Bell (Level Up) and 2 MC to buy Frustration (BW Tutor).

Titanus the Exploud gains 1 KOC to be spent as MC, resulting in a total of 5 MC (Full EC/DC + EXP Share + KOC), spending 1 MC to buy Hyper Beam (Level Up), 2 MC to buy Surf (BW TM/HM), and 2 MC to buy Round (BW TM/HM).

Buying a Natu for 2 CC.

Natu (F)

Nature: Docile (No effect on stats)

Type: Psychic/Flying
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Flying:Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities: Synchronize/Early Bird/Magic Bounce
Synchronize:(Type: Innate)Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Early Bird: (Type: Innate)This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.
Magic Bounce: (Locked) (Type: Innate)This Pokemon has a Psychic sense that allows it to ward off non-damaging attacks as soon as they are launched, directing them back at the opponent.

Stats:
Natu
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 70
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

Moves:
Peck
Leer
Night Shade
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Miracle Eye
Me First
Confuse Ray

Faint Attack
FeatherDance
Roost

Calm Mind
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Claiming rewards from my Hall Challenge.

Pumping 3 HC's into Sewaddle's EC, evolving it into a Swadloon, and saving the remaining HC for later as CC, bringing my total to 4 + 4 from Hall = 8! :D

Swadloon gets Grasswhistle and Protect from Level-Up.

Swadloon [Leif] (M)

Evolution caused Leif to believe he is Batman. We're going to start therapy soon in order to help with this multiple personality disorder.

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Bug/Grass
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Chlorophyll: During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Overcoat (DW LOCKED): This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 42
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 4/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Level Up
Grasswhistle
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Razor Leaf
Struggle Bug
Protect

Egg Moves
Agility
Air Slash
Silver Wind

Tutor Moves
Iron Defense

TMs/HMs
Double Team
Energy Ball
Payback

Good first hall challenge blob!

8UC goes towards me having ASB's first Aurumoth! (I don't care that I'm wasting UC because Argalis is in a battle, I just want the first one!)

2UC go to her EC putting it at 9 (EVO), 1UC goes to her DC putting her at 3
Upon evolution she recieves Dragon Dance, Quiver Dance and Silver Wind
The remaining 5 UC are spent on Focus Blast (BW TM) Overheat (BW TM) and Will-O-Wisp (LV UP)

Lite Brite the Aurumoth (F)
Nature: Quiet (+Sp Atk, -Spe)

Type: Bug/Psychic

Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities:
Weak Armor:
(Can Be Enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.
No Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
Illusion: (DW LOCKED) (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats: (Quiet Nature)

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 81 (-) (-10 EVA Flat)
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 9/9
DC: 3/5

Moves:

Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse
Ancientpower
Wish
Dragon Dance
Quiver Dance
Silver Wind
Will-O-Wisp

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power (Ground 7)
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Focus Blast
Overheat

Megahorn
Hydro Pump
Bug Buzz
Close Combat

Total Moves: 22

Wolfe: Approved+.1
Lupas: Approved+.1
Frosty: Approved+.1
WaterWarrior: Approved+.1
Matezoide: Approved+.1
King Serperior: Approved+.1
Akela: Approved+.1
Yarnus: Approved+.1
Inanimate Blob: Not Approved: Swadloon loses Swarm and gains Leaf Guard, change this, and you also recieve 4 CC from your run, so your actual CC total is 8, note this and your Approved+.1 +.1
SubwayJ: Approved+.1

Alright time for my own stuff:
Gonna pump some UC into my Dusknoir:
Dark Pulse 2 UC
Focus Blast 2 UC
Focus Punch 3 UC
Rock Slide 2 UC
Psychic 2 UC
Sucker Punch 3 UC
Endure 3 UC
Bulldoze 2 UC

spending 19 UC total on his move pool. Also going to spend 7 CC to switch his nature to Quiet:

Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 38 (-) (-10% Evasion)

Self-Approved

+6 UC
+2 CC
+2 MC, +1 DC, +1 KOC for Empoleon
+3 MC, +1 DC for Lucario

+3 CC
+7 MC, +2 KOC for Fidgit
+6 MC, +1 KOC for Gallade

Lucario is buying ExtremeSpeed, Close Combat, and Copycat for 3 MC. (All Level-Up)
Empoleon is buying Aqua Jet and Whirlpool for 2 MC. (All Level-Up) KOC to CC.
Fidgit is buying Earthquake, U-Turn, Smack Down (BW TM), and Heal Block (Level-Up) for 7 MC. KOC to CC.
Gallade is buying Focus Punch (Past-Gen TM), Low Sweep (BW TM), and Knock Off (BW Tutor) for 7 MC. KOC to CC.

This should leave me at 12 CC.

Nidoking has 4MC and I have 18UC. You know what that means!!

I am dumping all 18UC into Nidoking's MC, giving him 22MC. I will buy the following moves:

Icy Wind (BW2 Tutor), Shadow Claw (BW2 TM/HM), Rest (BW2 TH/HM), Sleep Talk (BW2 Tutor), Rain Dance (BW2 TM/HM), Sunny Day (BW2 TM/HM), Giga Impact (BW2 TM/HM), Dragon Tail (BW2 TM/HM), Snore (BW2 Tutor), Uproar (BW2 Tutor), Facade (BW2 TM/HM)

Time to spend some UC for moves.

24 UC are spent so Throh can learn:

Taunt, Protect, Bulldoze, Double Team, Helping Hand, Low Kick, Giga Impact, Substitute, Retaliate, Swagger, Rock Smash and Block (All B/W TMs/Tutor)

45 UC are spent so Venusaur can learn:

Petal Dance, Growth (Level Up) Light Screen, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Protect, Safeguard, Bulldoze, Flash, Swagger, Knock Off, Bind, Frenzy Plan (B/W Tutors/TMs), Ingrain, Charm (Breeding), Reflect (Gen 1), String Shot, Bullet Seed (Gen 4), Weather Ball and Ancient Power (Gen 5 and Gen 2 Events)

36 UC are spent so Azumarill can learn:

Fling, Giga Impact, Protect, Rain Dance, Attract, Bulldoze, Bounce, Covet, Dive (5th gen Tutor/TMs), Soak, Supersonic, Amnesia (Breeding), Focus Punch (Gen 4) , Scary Face and Foresight (Gen 2)

Due to the below claims, i end up with 13 UC UC.

Edit: +8 UC

Edit: +2 UC

Edit: I really want a Foongus, but it is just not the time. So heres one for Subway!

Spending 2 CC for......

Foongus [Not Barboach] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+Sp.Attack, -Speed)
Typing: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breathe through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Effect Spore (Can be Disabled): This Pokemon has a stockpile of defensive spores which it realeases on opponents who strike with contact attacks. There is a 10% chance each of poison, paralysis, and sleep.
When disabled, the Pokemon's Powder attacks are 10% more accurate. Regenerator (DW LOCKED, Innate): When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy. When disabled, the Pokemon's Powder attacks are 10% more accurate.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 13 (-10% Evasion)
Base Rank Total: 12

Attacks (17):
Absorb
Growth
Astonish
Bide
Mega Drain
Ingrain
Faint Attack
Sweet Scent

Substitute
Protect
Sludge Bomb

Gastro Acid
Stun Spore
Endure

The Boulder has proven his worth in combat against the odds!

16 CC—>17 CC
The Boulder the Excadrill gets 4 MC and a KOC, which I will use as MC, bringing my total to 5. Using those, I would like to buy the moves Swords Dance (BW Level-Up, 1 MC), Bulldoze (BW TM, Level-Up), and Magnet Rise (BW Tutor, 2 MC), leaving me with 0 MC.
Additionally, it would appear as though I bought Brick Break twice. Consequently, if possible, I would like to refund Brick Break for 2 MC (BW TM) and buy Giga Impact (BW TM, 2 MC), still leaving the Boulder with 0 MC.

Thorn the Ferrothorn gets 4 MC and a KOC, which I will use as MC, bringing his total to 5. Usin his MC I would like to buy the moves Aerial Ace (BW TM, 2 MC), and Seed Bomb (BW Tutor, 2 MC), which leaves Thorn with 1 MC which I would like I stockpile.

Epic Fail
Spending the 4 CC plus 3 stockpiled CC to change Turret the Bolderdash's nature from Modest to Timid

Two of Turret the Bolderdash's HC go into EC and 2 into MC.
EC: 7 -> 9 Stratagem wooo!!
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0, purchases the LU moves Head Smash and Electro Ball, learns Giga Drain, Weather Ball, and Magnet Rise automatically

Stratagem (Turret) -
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk, +26% Acc)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 150 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 9/9

Attacks: (22 total)
Physical:
Head Smash
Rollout
Rock Blast
Tackle

Special:
Ancientpower
Earth Power
Electro Ball
Energy Ball
Giga Drain
Heat Wave
Mud Shot
Paleo Wave
Power Gem
Shadow Ball
Vacuum Wave
Weather Ball

Accupressure
Defense Curl
Disable
Magnet Rise
Protect
Substitute

Also injecting von Karma with the Electivire with 14 UC to purchase the BW TMs Hyper Beam, Double Team, Flamethrower, Torment, Rock Slide, Substitute, and Volt Switch, 4 UC for the BW Tutor moves Helping Hand and Magnet Rise, and 3 more UC for the past-gen tutor Endure

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
EspyOwner: APPROVED.
King Serperior: APPROVED.
Matezoide: APPROVED.
Complications: APPROVED.
Faylion: APPROVED.
inanimate blob: APPROVED.
waterwarrior: NOT APPROVED — You have failed to show the Accuracy boost that comes with a +speed nature on your Stratagem. Everything else seems fine though.

7 Claims Checked puts me at 12/10 C.C., netting me 1 UC & 2/10 C.C.
---
Okay, I spend 2 CC on an Exeggcute, & spend 4 UC to move her DC to 4/5. I also spend CC on:
10× Lum Berry (6 CC)
5× Bluk Berry (2 CC)
5× Nanab Berry (2 CC)
5× Wepear Berry (2 CC)
5× Pomeg Berry (2 CC)
5× Hondew Berry (2 CC)
5× Grepa Berry (2 CC)
5× Cornn Berry (2 CC)
5× Rabuta Berry (2 CC)
5× Watmel Berry (4 CC)
5× Tanga Berry (5 CC)
5× Enigma Berry (6 CC)

Exeggcute [Naturia] (F)
NATURE: Brave (-10% Evasion)

TYPE
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed & Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass & forest areas. Able to use Wrap & Bind without losing focus.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift & throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike & cannot be used as a catch-all for Disabling, Binding, & redirecting opposing attacks.

ABILITIES
Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokémon's cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (2×) their speed.
Harvest (DW): (Innate) At the end of each round, this Pokémon recycles a held berry that was consumed during that round. If the Berry can be activated again, it will do so on the first action of the next round. If a berry cannot be recycled, Harvest will not regrow it. The Berry is consumed at the end of the battle.

STATS
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 34 (-)
Base Rank Total: 13

DC: 4/5

ATTACKS (16/75)
Barrage
Bullet Seed
Confusion
Hypnosis
Leech Seed
Poisonpowder
Reflect
Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
Uproar

Leaf Storm
Natural Gift
Synthesis

Hidden Power (Rock 7)
Protect
Sunny Day

109-2-37=70 CC
11+1-4=8 UC

SELF APPROVED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)