Joimmons [OM no longer in development]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
So I was speaking on IRC about how Mewtwo was the coolest Pokémon ever and he deserved to be the very best Uber again and I was joking on how I'd give it a lot of OP new things. Then I remembered that we have PS mods and how easy is to make one. Therefore, I'm hereby presenting you
Joimmons

This meta has some of NEXT, Tier Shift, Wonkymons, and DuskMod flavours. This mod's original target was to make a metagame like I would like Pokémon to be, thus the name. It can be played in my server, Joim's Lab. Despite having my name on it and its joke origin, Joimmons aims to have a balanced metagame where almost all Pokémon can be competitively viable in an OU environment. Despite a few changes that are done because they are funny for a major part of the players, most changes aim to be logical and metagame-balancing. Joimmons wants to be a mod less luck based than current Pokémon, that's why accuracy is increased on a lot of moves.

There's a lot of very important changes and I'll update this OP as long as I keep updating my server. Feel free to contribute with your thoughts and opinions, how would you balance this meta more or how would you make a Pokémon OU worthy.

Type Chart changes
Yeah, I changed the type charts to a way I deem more logical.

• Steel resists Water. Let's say it's stainless steel and it should resist more. However, now Steel is weak to Bug, while Bug resists Steel. Electric won't be super effective on Steel, since stainless steel is a very poor conductor of electricity.
  • Ghost resists Psychic. Ghosts haunt Psychics and have super effective moves against them, so they resists Psychic powers too now.
  • Poison is super effective against Water and Poison resists Water, since poisoned water is a big no-no and water can't really easily cleanse poisons like, say, cyanide.
  • Dragon-types are thoroughly changed: Ice is now neutral against Dragon. Most of them already have secondary types weak to Ice-type anyways. Dragons will always have STAB on Fire-type attacks (but never a double STAB), furthermore, Dragon-types are all immune to Fire attacks. Why? Because they are fucking dragons, that's why; they breathe fire, they live in lava mountains. Screw you, other types, Dragon is supposed to be the legendary type. Dragons now resist the Bug-type as puny bugs won't do shit to an almighty Dragon. Dark-types are resisted too as Dragons aren't scared of them. Normal- and Poison- types resisted as well since they can't dream of damaging a powerful Dragon. However, Fighting-types hit now Dragons super effectively as they are heros that can slay even the most dangerous beasts and will resists Dragons. Additionally, now Normal- and Ice-types resist Dragon hits, for they can conquer with their strong spirit even these mighty creatures.
  • Water now hits Ice super effectively and viceversa, as cold water melts ice and super cold ice freezes cold water.
  • Electric-types are now immune to Paralysis. Because I say so. Man, if you can't burn a Fire-type (even with a yo momma joke), you can't freeze an Ice-type, and you can't poison Poison-types, this only looks logic. Now seriously, paralysis is often linked to electricity in-game, even with the sprite.
  • Poison is now immune to Poison. Self explanatory.
  • Bug hits now Psychic-types with neutral damage. What can a puny bug do to Psychic types? (I know Psychic are weak to common fears, but Psychics need to be buffed to have more presence on OU).
  • Psychic-types resist Normal damage now. Too stupid for them.
Weather & pseudo-weather
Let's face it, this game's all about weather. I've added a new weather, Toxic Rain, with an ability, Contamination. I intend to widely distribute the move amongst poison and bug types. Contamination is now the first ability of Muk, that acts as any weather ability. Toxic Rain increases the accuracy of Poison-type moves to 100%, and hits non-Poison-, non-Bug-, and non-Steel-types by 1/16 every turn. It also lowers defense and special defense to these without the aforementioned types or the Poison Heal or Toxic Body (new) abilities. Strong contender to destroy rain!

Hail needs a buff to compete and we all know that; so in this metagame Hail is granting a 50% damage increase to all Ice-type damaging moves.

Additionally, there's a new ability, Trickster, that makes the user induce automatic Trick Room upon switch in by only 5 turns so it's not OP. By now only Reuniclus posses this ability instead of Overcoat. It's a pseudo-weather, which means that it's available to use besides a weather. Also, Trick Room and Gravity now last 7 turns.

Hazards
You thought Dragons were OP now, huh? Well, there's a new hazard in the game, baby: Icicle Rock has Ice-type damage for those who switch-in. I'm going to distribute it amongst several Ice-types. But fear not, for I'm increasing the distribution of Rapid Spin and nerfing hazards, the new damages for both rocks are: 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 and 1/64. That means that a x4 weakness gets damaged 25% of their HP rounded down upon entering the field. This change allows dragons to be controlled but not to be raped, besides the grand Rapid Spin distribution. As for Spikes, they can be stacked now up to five times, dealing 1/12, 1/8, 1/6, 1/4, and up to 1/3 damage to non immune types. That means you will need an additional layer to deal the same damage but at the same time you can get more damage. Toxic Spikes are still removed by Poison-types.

Pokémon with access to Black Ice move:
Abomasnow, Cryogonal, Froslass, Forretress.

Move changes & new distributions
I've decided to change some moves:

• Scald now burns with a 100% chance... but has its accuracy decreased to 50% and 100 BP.
  • Recharge moves have been buffed. Since you are getting an idle turn in which you can get owned, now these moves have 100 BP but will always crit. Enjoy your new Hyper Beam spam!
  • Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, and Leech Seed have now 100% accuracy.
  • Escavalier gets Hone Claws.
  • Shuckle gets Leech Seed.
  • Ferrothorn gets Synthesis and Rapid Spin.
  • Jellicent gets Rapid Spin.
  • Ludicolo gets Weather Ball.
  • Venusaur gets Weather Ball as a TM.
  • Psystrike now has a 30% chance to lower Special Attack and Special Defense in honour to gen 1 Psychic.
  • Ampharos gets Tail Glow.
  • Farfetch'd gets Hurricane! :D
  • Leech Seed's damage is affected by weaknesses and resistances now.
  • Rotom-S gets Hurricane.
  • Poliwrath now gets Close Combat and Focus Punch from gen 5 TM.
More moves will added to several mons, especially Rapid Spin which I intend to have a great distribution.

Pokémon changes
First of all, I've implemented Tier Shift's mechanics with slight changes:
BL gets +2, UU gets +5, BL2 gets +7, RU gets +10, BL3 gets +12, NU and NFE get +15, and LC gets +20 to all their stats. This changes won't apply to Pokémon buffed by this mod.

• Mewtwo, new king of Ubers, gets a deserved buff to be the very best like no one ever was:
    • Its Special Defense is the same as Gen 1, that is the same as its Special Attack: 154.
    • Its new abilities to choose are Adaptability, Storm Drain, and Download. Perfect Kyogre counter.
    • Holding Griseous Orb will grant it a Base Power increase of 50% on all its attacks without recoil or move lock. This is how Mewtwo rolls. Deal with it.
  • All DW abilities are released.
  • Zapdos finally gets Lightningrod, furthermore it gets Mountaineer and Static, also Hurricane in its movepool.
  • Charizard gets abilities: Levitate, Moxie, Solar Power. Furthermore it is now Fire/Dragon type!
  • Heatran gets Levitate as DW ability, also eventless Eruption.
  • Arcanine gets Drought.
  • Ninetales loses Drought and gets Defeatist instead. FU lol. Now seriously, Ninetales has always been bad and I intend another role for it in the future.
  • Jellicent gets now Drizzle and Hydration as its possible abilities.
  • Spiritomb gets the following abilities now: Tinted Lens, Scrappy, and Shadow Tag. Furthermore, using Stick doubles its Speed, and increases its Defense and Special Defense by 50%. This boost does not work if Spiritomb is using Shadow Tag.
  • Gyarados gets Water/Dragon typing and gets Levitate.
  • Dragonite was designed to be a super powerful Dragon, king of all Pokemon bar Mewtwo. It is getting that, for now it can use Soul Dew (in Ubers), and gets Spacial Rend.
  • Light Ball now doubles Pikachu's defenses too, grants Pichu a 2.5 boost on offenses and defenses, and a 1.5 boost to Raichu's offenses.
  • Ampharos has a new stat distribution: 80 HP, 50 Atk, 75 Def, 115 SpA, 90 SpD and 110 Spe. It gets no boost to these stats by tier shifting.
  • Blastoise has now the abilities Drizzle, Hydration, and Rain Dish.
  • Ferrothorn has now the abilities Iron Barbs, Levitate, and Heat Proof[1].
  • Lapras gets Water Absorb, Hydration, and Snow Warning.
  • Delibird gets Vital Spirit, Insomnia, and Snow Warning.
  • Vanilluxe gets Ice Body, Snow Warning, and Snow Cloak.
  • Rotom-S now gets Static and Lightningrod.
  • Slaking gets now Mold Breaker and Thick Fat.
Tiering
The following Pokémon have been unbanned from Ubers and find themselves amongst OU now:

• Blaziken
  • Deoxys-D
  • Excadrill
  • Genesect
  • Manaphy
  • Shaymin-S
  • Tornadus-T
  • Thundurus
The following Pokémon are now Uber:

• None by now. This list is subject to change.
Current suspects:

• Arcanine
Clauses
Ubers have no clauses whatsoever but Species Clause. OU by now has Evasion Clause, OHKO Moves Clause, Species Clause, also Soul Dew and Ubers banned. No SS + Drizzle ban.

Things to note

• Despite Ferrothorn's new status as great spinner, it can be now OHKOd by Bug Bite / Bug Buzz / Signal Beam.
  • Despite Dragons looking OP, Sawk murders most of them.
  • Chansey and Blissey are now excellent walls against special Dragons and the first can even take a couple of Outrages.
  • Ice and Poison types are much better, usable in OU now.
  • Ampharos is OU usable now.
  • Dragons have changed from neutral hitters to defensive tanks. If they look OP to you, wait to see your dragon OHKOd by a non-STAB Close Combat or Focus Blast.
Final notes
I intend to work on this for a while so it's a very different and funny metagame. In fact I intend to have in my server Joimmons Uber, OU, and UU. I will appreciate any input, opinions, recommendations, and ideas.

To be able to use a new ability or move in Pokemon Showdown!, it's possible that you must write it in the Import/Export function, as trying to use the GUI will default to existing abilities / moves, but if you write them down they will work.

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
This is very interesting Joim :)
Though i must say... Don't you think you buffed dragons a little bit too much?
That said, the buff of poison types is fantastic idea in my opinion :) *thumbs up*

Obviously, this is gonna be fun to play with all kinds of new features, and i am looking forward to playing it ^_^

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Someone has a deep unquenched love for poison types.

Seems interesting but from the preliminary look I've had it's pretty broken in some areas... lets see where this goes.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Is it possible to make the Pikachu family moar powerful too?

What I mean:​
Nerf Light Ball so that it boosts Atk and SAtk by 1.5*, and allow it to all of the Pika family.​
Create a new item that makes up for this nerf that is Pikachu-exclusive.​

Pikachuun

• Light Ball now doubles Pikachu's defenses too, grants Pichu a 2.5 boost on offenses and defenses, and a 1.5 boost to Raichu's offenses.
Hurray! Glad to see one of my ideas got implemented :D.
Anyways, if Psystrike now has a 30% chance to lower Special attack/defense, will it now target special defense instead of physical defense?

Posting my feelings on this in another thread, since they are not necessarily specific about Joimmons. http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3480511 I have specific things to say about Joimmons, I suppose.

This mod's target is to make a metagame like I would like Pokémon to be, thus the name.
I don't feel this is a very compelling "mission statement." I have seen a lot of metas that are just about making whatever changes an individual likes. If you are going to make a pet mod, it has to achieve something other people want. Is it more balanced and diverse than other pet mods? Will more people play it? Is it easier to learn? These are questions that I don't see the answer to in the OP. It doesn't seem to be a fundamentally different experience in any way than existing pet mods. If anything it is the most "pet" I have seen yet with many changes made purely out of favoritism. I don't intend this as a tier bash; rather, as a critical question of why someone should play this rather than the mods you linked in the OP.

I assume electric types are immune to paralysis because Thunder Wave is an electric attack. Soo should Grass and Normal types be immune as well because Stun Spore and Glare? It's only logic lol
Idk if it's possible, but you could make fighting types immune to all intimidation techniques: Growl, Roar, Glare, Leer, etc. That would be kind of cool and fits in with your theme of completely random stuff that makes sense somewhat. :D

I had an interesting idea for a new weather to implement; Fire Rain! Basically, any non-Fire or Dragon-type gets damaged by 1/16 of their max HP, and certain moves get buffed or nerfed:

• For example, Fire-type moves now hit at 100% accuracy, and certain moves will get damage boosts, like Twister, which should deal extra damage by pummeling more pieces of the fiery fury on opponents. Eruption is a good candidate too, because think about it; there's already a lot of stuff flying at your opponent already, why not have it rain MORE?
  • Ice-type moves get reduced in damage by 50% during fiery rain
  • Fire-types get a random stat boosted by 1 stage (1.5 times) at the end of each turn, and the Heat Rock has it last for 8 turns.

There should be certain Pokemon that I like however, that should hold the ability. Possible candidates include, but aren't limited to:
  • Typhlosion
  • Heatran
  • Camerupt
  • Torkoal

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Does Charizard get double Fire STAB? That'd be cool.

Also I think Venusaur already gets Weather Ball, just pointing this out.

Finally, I understand you're trying to make your changes make sense (eg giving Ferrothorn Synthesis instead of something like Recover or Moonlight, lol). If you don't mind me asking, why do some other changes (Water Absorb Mewtwo, Levitate Heatran) not make any sense and seem to be aimed at just buffing random Pokemon?

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I don't feel this is a very compelling "mission statement." I have seen a lot of metas that are just about making whatever changes an individual likes. If you are going to make a pet mod, it has to achieve something other people want. Is it more balanced and diverse than other pet mods? Will more people play it? Is it easier to learn? These are questions that I don't see the answer to in the OP. It doesn't seem to be a fundamentally different experience in any way than existing pet mods. If anything it is the most "pet" I have seen yet with many changes made purely out of favoritism. I don't intend this as a tier bash; rather, as a critical question of why someone should play this rather than the mods you linked in the OP.
The OP is written in a humoristic tone. Of course it is achieving things other people want, like Charizard and Gyarados having Dragon-type, making Shuckle better or giving Escavalier an actual movepool. The first thing that makes it very different is the change to the type chart. That's pretty special, imho, since not everyone changes typings like I did.

Why do people play? For instance, I support it on my own server which has a small but steady player base. I test all the other metas with them and with my friends, and their opinions are taken into account, like when do a new Seasonal Ladder. If I didn't want to listen to opinions, I wouldn't create a thread - I would explain the changes on my server and that's it. Is it easy to learn? No. It has a lot of changes. It's a very, very different meta, and that's what makes it funny. I'm making changes out of favoritism? Hell, yes, I did. So what? Everyone does, I'm just open about it. Why should someone play this? To try yet another different meta, to have fun, to see how something so different is played.

I made this meta for the fun of theorymoning, because I had an idea and I wanted to see it live, and because I can.

I assume electric types are immune to paralysis because Thunder Wave is an electric attack. Soo should Grass and Normal types be immune as well because Stun Spore and Glare? It's only logic lol
Idk if it's possible, but you could make fighting types immune to all intimidation techniques: Growl, Roar, Glare, Leer, etc. That would be kind of cool and fits in with your theme of completely random stuff that makes sense somewhat. :D
In the same flavour as normal Pokémon, Scald does not burn Fire-types. Status have a typing related to them. When you are paralysed, your Pokémon has an animation with some kind of volting on it, that's why I decided electric types shall be immune.

I had an interesting idea for a new weather to implement; Fire Rain! Basically, any non-Fire or Dragon-type gets damaged by 1/16 of their max HP, and certain moves get buffed or nerfed:

• For example, Fire-type moves now hit at 100% accuracy, and certain moves will get damage boosts, like Twister, which should deal extra damage by pummeling more pieces of the fiery fury on opponents. Eruption is a good candidate too, because think about it; there's already a lot of stuff flying at your opponent already, why not have it rain MORE?
  • Ice-type moves get reduced in damage by 50% during fiery rain
  • Fire-types get a random stat boosted by 1 stage (1.5 times) at the end of each turn, and the Heat Rock has it last for 8 turns.

There should be certain Pokemon that I like however, that should hold the ability. Possible candidates include, but aren't limited to:
  • Typhlosion
  • Heatran
  • Camerupt
  • Torkoal
But Sun already has Sunny Day weather :/

Does Charizard get double Fire STAB? That'd be cool.

Also I think Venusaur already gets Weather Ball, just pointing this out.

Finally, I understand you're trying to make your changes make sense (eg giving Ferrothorn Synthesis instead of something like Recover or Moonlight, lol). If you don't mind me asking, why do some other changes (Water Absorb Mewtwo, Levitate Heatran) not make any sense and seem to be aimed at just buffing random Pokemon?
No, haha, Dragon-types that are not Fire-type get the normal STAB, there's no double STAB :p

Venusaur gets it now from "TM", so it's compatible with everything, that was the problem :)

Water Absorb Metwo is just because I found it funny and as I said the main goal of this mod is to make Mewtwo the more OP Pokémon. About Heatran, I thought I wanted to give it Levitate since that way it'd be immune to ground but neutral to Fire (weak in Sun). Good tradeoff, a buff, but not a too good one. I just like Heatran and made it better.

Pikachuun

Water Absorb Mewtwo is just because I found it funny and as I said the main goal of this mod is to make Mewtwo the more OP Pokémon.
I know I'm going to regret saying this, but just give it Wonder Guard :L

make scald 100 BP like DynamicPunch, Inferno and Zap Cannon.
does trickster grant permanent or 7 turns of trick room

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
LOL 8)

I don't plan on dicking with this stuff anyway but no Levitate as a possible ability for Dragon-type Charizard and Gyarados? (And while we're at it, Beedrill/Venomoth/etc.) Toxic Rain sounds pretty damn broken when you consider that a defense drop is basically equivalent to a 50% damage boost, except it's not restricted to one typing like rain (Water) and it also does residual damage. I'm not sure you intended that like you did the blatant breaking of Dragons and select individual pokemon.

Water Absorb is a lame ability on Mewtwo. Storm Drain would be more fitting if you really want to hate on Kyogre that bad but I would go with something more uber even if it isn't necessarily aimed at Kyogre so specifically, like say Air Lock.

Joim

Pixels matter
make scald 100 BP like DynamicPunch, Inferno and Zap Cannon.
does trickster grant permanent or 7 turns of trick room
You are right, granting Scald 100 BP.
Trickster actually is supposed to give 5 turns of Trick Room only to balance it.

LOL 8)

I don't plan on dicking with this stuff anyway but no Levitate as a possible ability for Dragon-type Charizard and Gyarados? (And while we're at it, Beedrill/Venomoth/etc.) Toxic Rain sounds pretty damn broken when you consider that a defense drop is basically equivalent to a 50% damage boost, except it's not restricted to one typing like rain (Water) and it also does residual damage. I'm not sure you intended that like you did the blatant breaking of Dragons and select individual pokemon.

Water Absorb is a lame ability on Mewtwo. Storm Drain would be more fitting if you really want to hate on Kyogre that bad but I would go with something more uber even if it isn't necessarily aimed at Kyogre so specifically, like say Air Lock.
Yeah, you're right, I'm giving Levitate to Gyarados and Charizard. I'll see how to buff Beedrill and friends :>

I thought Toxic Rain would be broken so I made it lower defenses by 25%, which I think has less effect than damaging 50% more :p Think that rain grants 100% acc Thunder and Hurricane too!

Dragons are just better defensively, now they get walled by the resistant types too. I changed them to a more defensive typing.

Also I had already changed that to Storm Drain, I just forgot to update the OP, lol.

Most of these changes look logical (except for Mewtwo, but that was to be expected), however, I do not get why bug is super effective on steel. If little bugs can't hurt dragons, how are they ever getting through steel? If you'd want to debuff steel types, surely there is another, more logical, way?

• Bug hits now Psychic-types with neutral damage. What can a puny bug do to Psychic types?
Awesome Joim! This in the quote is the only thing I have to complain about (seeing as completely OP dragon-type weather wouldn't be a good idea!): Bugs are a common fear of many people (such as me...); for people/Pokemon with such powerful minds, they still fall prey to the same "basic fears"... or so I've heard...

Joim

Pixels matter
Most of these changes look logical (except for Mewtwo, but that was to be expected), however, I do not get why bug is super effective on steel. If little bugs can't hurt dragons, how are they ever getting through steel? If you'd want to debuff steel types, surely there is another, more logical, way?
They are little and can enter in holes and gears of Steel types and corrode them? I don't know I wanted a trade off for water resist and a buff to bugs for sacking them on Psychic-types :p

Awesome Joim! This in the quote is the only thing I have to complain about (seeing as completely OP dragon-type weather wouldn't be a good idea!): Bugs are a common fear of many people (such as me...); for people/Pokemon with such powerful minds, they still fall prey to the same "basic fears"... or so I've heard...
I know that, but I wanted Psychic-types to be slightly better :X I'm buffing bugs though on other sides.

Looks interesting, but why are certain Pokemon way more powerful? I'm talking about Spiritomb here.
Spiritomb is pretty OU balanced now in the latest changes.

---
I nerfed Spiritomb Stick's. It also is not compatible with Shadow Tag.
Soul Dew is ubers only. Dragonite is just an average dragon.
I added Hurricane to Farfetch'd and I intend to buff it further.
---
TO-DO changes:
Archeops with an ability and no Tier Shift buff.
Slaking gets Mold Breaker and Inner Focus, no Tier Shift buff.
Special stats upgrade for Farfetch'd.
Weezing gets Contamination.
Exeggutor gets Trickster.
Make distribution on weather abilities wider.

Suggestions:

-Stone Edge to 90% accuracy
-Focus Blast to 85% accuracy, Base Power to 110
-Eviolite boosts defenses AND offenses by 1.5
-Toxic Rain does 1/8 per turn to: Dragons, Water, Grass, Normal (if more than one of these types it does not stack)
-Spore to 85% accuracy
-U-Turn and Volt Switch to 85 Base Power if opponent just switched, else 50 Base Power
-Ban Moody
-Solid Rock reduces SE damage by 50%
-Marvel Scale boosts all stats by one stage when affected by status
-Swarm, Overgrow, Torrent, and Blaze are activated when under 50%
-Pressure does 1/16 damage to foe each turn in addition to current effect
-Pickup causes foes of opposite gender to be attracted
-Super Luck boosts crit chance 2 stages
-Thick Fat reduces Ice, Fire, and Dragon damage
-Weak Armor increases Speed two stages and Attack one stage
-Belly Drum increases Speed one stage and Attack 4 stages (instead of Attack 6 stages)
-Charge Beam has 65 Base Power and 100% chance to boost Special Attack 1 stage
-Synthesis recovers 75% in Sun, 50% in no weather, 33% in Sand/Rain, and fails in Toxic Rain
-Morning Sun recovers 66% in Sun, 50% in no weather/Sand, and fails in Toxic Rain and Rain
-Moonlight fails in Sun, 50% in everything else (it's MOONlight not Sunlight q.q)
-Fly is considered a recharge move and acts like Hyper Beam, etc.
-Iron Tail has 100% accuracy

Turn 5
Salamence used Earthquake!
It's super effective! The foe's Muk's substitute faded!
The foe's Muk used Gunk Shot!
Salamence avoided the attack!
Salamence lost some HP because of toxicrain!

I missed a Gunk Shot! ;-;

Suggestions:
-Marvel Scale boosts all stats by one stage when affected by status
-Moonlight fails in Sun, 50% in everything else (it's MOONlight not Sunlight q.q)
*Change Marvel Scale to just increasing the stats by half While it's affected with a status. If Marvel scale boosts could stack, Restalk Milotic would be the bane of our existence. e-e (Inflict it with status/toxic spikes/It switches in on Status), all stats +1. It rests off the status, all stats +1 again. Or it could just keep resting.
*Scientifically speaking, the moon is not luminous. Light from the Sun hits the moon and some of it is reflected to earth. So technically, Moonlight is actually Sunlight and it is logical for the move to be boosted by Sunny Day. -Trollface-
EDIT: That being said, if you really want to nerf moonlight in some way... Since Moonlight achieves the same effect as morning sun without direct sunlight, using Moonlight in direct sunlight could harm the user by overload of Power? IDK, I just BSing at this point

I dont agree with several things. For start, paralysis shouldnt be only for electric attacks.
what about moves like stun spore?
i always related poison with paralisis too
dragon shouldnt be immune to fire, is better 1/2, like always. just to avoid free switches.
mewtwo? storm drain? really? man, that's pure fanboysm, download is credible, for the artificial stuff, but not storm drain. kinda sux. electric should x2 steel. steel 'conductives' electricity. fight should x2 bug. bug should do normal dmg to dragon. in pokemon bugs are big, the main reason why a bug do little damage to a dragon is size. ferrothorn with synthesis is abusive, but the intention to play weather with it is good. i should quit synthesis on ferrothorn though. i saw a nice idea on zarel with the 'strength' attack and is give a 30% chance to boost attack. u can try to put that. i would normalize focus blast too, lowering power but increasing accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)