Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win!
Loss...

5 CC (1 + 1 from Amulet coin in second, 2 + 1 in first)
Piplup and Vanillite get 2 EC, 4 MC and 2 DC each.
Zorua gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, plus 2 KOC.

Piplup's EC reaches 5/9, which means...

Prinplup [Emperor Iceberg] (M) (*)
Nature: Modest​

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.​

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Defiant: (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round. (DW) Inactive

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2-
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4+
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 50
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 17​

EC: 5/9
MC: 4
DC: 3/5​

Attacks:
Aqua Ring | Status | Egg
Bide | Physical | Level Up
Blizzard | Special | Technical Machine
Bubble | Special | Level Up
Fury Attack | Physical | Level Up
Growl | Status | Level Up
Hydro Pump | Special | Egg
Icy Wind | Special | Egg
Metal Claw | Physical | Level Up
Peck | Physical | Level Up
Pound | Physical | Level Up
Scald | Special | Technical Machine
Sing | Status | Event
Surf | Special | Technical Machine
Water Sport | Status | Level Up​

Total Moves: 16​

Stockpiling everything else for now, planning on getting a Cupra and buying moves later, but that'll come later, as I'm too lazy for that currently. Zorua's 2 KOC go into EC, which makes 3 total earned from that match.

Zorua's counters:
EC: 4/6
MC: 2

Vanillice's counters:
EC: 3/9
MC: 4
DC: 3/5

My counters:
Currency Counters: 6
Universal Counters: 0

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
  • Frosty: Move claims are APPROVED, but you linked to a gym battle instead of a Numel-fights battle so those claims are NOT APPROVED until you fix.
  • Galladiator: Scizor should have +6% Acc, not +30% Acc. Fix that and you're APPROVED.
  • Deck Knight: APPROVED.
  • The Wanderer: APPROVED.
  • Complications: APPROVED.
  • SubwayJ: The first battle is okay, but I'm NOT APPROVING the second one for reason counterfarming. This opinion has been confirmed by a second project moderator.
  • Faylion: APPROVED.
  • Unoriginal Name: APPROVED.
  • Matezoide: APPROVED.

==

http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=33251&pp=10&page=6
30 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3470143&page=2
8 UC

SELF-APPROVED

• SubwayJ: The first battle is okay, but I'm NOT APPROVING the second one for reason counterfarming. This opinion has been confirmed by a second project moderator.
OVERTURNING THIS after two project moderators have opposed it. Changing a win to a tie is considered not extreme enough to count as an extreme case of counter farming, which is the only thing we have the power to veto.

As a result, SubwayJ's prizes from his second battle are APPROVED

The Demon's power grows ever stronger...

From this battle, Itsumo the Spiritomb gains 5 MC. With those five, Itsumo will gain Past Generation TM Silver Wind and BWTM Telekinesis.

Itsumo the Spiritomb:
MC: 0 (Gains Telekinesis and Silver Wind)
DC: 5/5

Myself, I gain 1 CC from this battle. Not much I can do with just one, so I'll just stockpile it.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 1

Claming my fail Battle Hall
Faylion: 2CC
Lucario: 2UC->2MC

Spending 8 CC on Soothing Bell leaving me at 0 CC
Spending Lucario 4 MC for Brick Break -2 and Hidden Power 7 (Water) -2 leaving 0 MC
Spending Garchomp 2 MC for Hidden Power 7 (Grass) -2 leaving 1 MC
Spending Milotic 6 MC for Whirlpool -3, Hyper Beam -2, and Attract -1 leaving 0 MC​

Still too lazy to get a Cupra, but I have moves for Prinplup! (4 MC to start) Oh, and lots and lots of refunds.

First off, I request a refund for Hydro Pump (Egg). I get 3 MC from this, one of which is spent on Hydro Pump (Level Up). He uses the MC left over plus one of his current MC to but Egg move Featherdance (cause why not?). He now has 3 MC left. With 2 MC, he gets Protect (Technical Machine), and the last MC goes to Whirlpool (Level Up). This leaves him with no MC left.

Oh, did I say it was only Prinplup? I lied. Zorua, who starts with 3 MC, will buy Toxic with 2 MC and Imprison with 1, which are TM and Level Up respectively.

Finally, Vanillite, who has 4 MC at the moment, would like a Hail (TM) refund, and will buy Hail (Level Up) with 1 MC. He now has 5 from that deal. Oh, and Blizzard and Ice Beam, the TM moves? They also become Level Up, making my MC now 7. TM move Flash Cannon is bought for 2 MC, so I have 5 again. While we're at it, Sheer Cold, the Level Up move, brings me down to 4 MC- what I started with! Imprison the Egg move? Why not! With my 1 MC remaining, Vanillite finally gets Mirror Coat, which is a Level Up move.

All 3 mons now have 0 MC. Vanillite refunded Hail, Blizzard and Ice Beam, while Prinplup refunded Hydro Pump. Everyone bought lots of moves. The end.

Another 3v3 Reffing 7 UC

7 UC, which is enough to buy:
Shuckle [Shrugs] [M]

Brave Nature (+1 ATK, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Types: Bug/Rock
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Egg Group: Bug
Abilities:
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Gluttony (Innate): This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).
Contrary (Can Be Enabled) (Locked): This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.
Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 2 (+)
Def: Rank 9
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 9
Spe: 4 (-)
Size Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 22

MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Level Up
Withdraw
Constrict
Bide
Rollout
Struggle Bug
Encore
Wrap
Safeguard
Rest
Rock Throw
Egg
Acupressure
Helping Hand
Sweet Scent
TM/HM
Flash
Gyro Ball
Substitute

Making a couple of claims.

First is this match with Glacier

Currency Counters: 17+2=19

Eruca (Glaceon):
DC: 3/5
KOC: 1

Spending that KOC on DC and using the MC on Ice Beam (TM).

Goliath (Druddigon):
DC: 1/5

Spending the MC on Dragon Claw (LU) and Revenge (LU)

Bahamut (Salamence):
MC: 3

Spending the MC on Double-Edge (LU) and Roost (Tutor).

After that, I'll be claiming from this hall.

Currency Counters: 19+4=23

Athena (Syclar):
HC: 4

Spending those HC on MC to purchase Ice Beam, Icicle Crash, Bug Buzz, and Sheer Cold

That'll be all for now, though I may or may not decide to use UC to turn it into a Syclant.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Subreffing, 2UC
I will now teach some moves to stuff:

Alakazam: 1UC into DC to unlock Magic Guard
Learns following moves: Magic Coat (BW tutor, 2), Focus Blast (BW TM, 2) and Energy Ball (BW TM, 2) for a total of 1MC and 6UC including the ability.

Chandelure: Will learn Energy Ball (BW TM, 2), Substitute (BW TM, 2), and Sleep Talk (BW Tutor, 2) for a total of 6UC.

Haxorus: Will learn Counter (Egg move, 3), Taunt (LU, 1) and Dig (BW TM, 2) for a total of 6UC.

My UC: 65->67->49
Alakazam's (my) MC: 1->0

EDIT: I get another 11UC. This brings me back to 60UC.

Claiming the following from Here

Aron: 2EC, 2MC, 1KOC
Alakazam: 4MC
Nidoqueen: 4MC
Nidoking: 4MC, 2KOC

Aron's KOC becomes CC for me. Nidoking's KOC becomes MC for him.

Stockpiling until I am awake enough to utilize these prizes.

EDIT1:

Okay, now that I'm well rested, I can spend the Counters listed above:

I have 3 stockpiled UC, so I'll go ahead and dump that into Nidoking's MC, giving him a total of 9MC as per above. Now, I will spend that MC on the following:
Strength (BW2 TM/HM), Round (BW2 TM/HM), Attract (BW2 TM/HM), and Focus Punch (Past-Gen TM/HM).

Somehow, I have stockpiled quite a number of MC for Nidoqueen. She has 16MC as per the above Claim. I'll spend that on the following:
Sweet Kiss (NYC Event), Lovely Kiss (NYC Event), Fire Punch (BW2 Tutor), Ice Punch (BW2 Tutor), Thunderpunch (BW2 Tutor), and Stealth Rock (BW2 Tutor)

Alakazam has 7MC stockpiled. With the above claim, he has 11MC. I will buy the following moves:
Snatch (BW2 Tutor), Zap Cannon (Past-Gen TM/HM), Bide (Past-Gen TM/HM), and Skill Swap (Past-Gen TM/HM).

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Reposting my previous claim (fixed):

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3480299

+1CC
Numel: 1EC, 3MC, 1DC, 1KOC

CC: 59->60

Numel:
EC: 5->6
MC: 1->4
DC: 3->4->5 (KOC) - DW Ability Unlocked!

Numel Evolves.

With its 4MC it gets: Rock Slide (LU), Eruption (LU) and Explosion (BWTM).

End Result being:

Camerupt [King Dodongo] (M)
Nature: Quiet
Type:

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Magma Armor(Innate): This Pokemon has a strong, heated armor that makes it incapable of being frozen. The armor also reduces the Base Attack Power of all incoming attacks by one (1).

Solid Rock(Innate): This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).

Anger Point (DW, unlocked): When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0). Critical hits from self-targeting moves do not activate Anger Point.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 34 (-)
-10% Evasion
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 6/6

Attacks (30):

Amnesia
Curse
Dig
Double Edge
Double Team
Earth Power
Earthquake
Endure
Ember
Eruption
Explosion
Flame Burst
Flamethrower
Focus Energy
Growl
Heat Wave
Lava Plume
Magnitude
Mud Bomb
Overheat
Protect
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Stealth Rock
Sunny day
Tackle
Take Down
Toxic
Will-o-Wisp
Yawn

Also:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3477405&page=3

WonderWoman said:
Frosty gets 3 CC
Diababa the Necturna gets 12 MC and 4 KOC
Saria the Roserade gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
Majora's Wrath the Tangrowth gets 3 MC
Necturna

3 of Necturna's KOC will go towards MC (total of 15) and the remaining one I will turn into CC

Necturna will use the 15MC to get the following moves:
- Future Sight (-3MC, Egg)
- Snore (-2MC, BWTutor)
- Frustation (-2MC, BWTM)
- Return (-2MC, BWTM)
- Facade (-2MC, BWTM)
- Attract (-2MC, BWTM)
- Thief (-2MC, BWTM)

Only Round, Flash, Dream Eater and Cut left.

Roserade

Using the 4MC to get it:

- Seed Bomb (BWTutor)
- Swords Dance (BWTM)

Tangrowth

Using the 3MC to get it Bullet Seed (-3MC, Past Gen TM).

Other:
CC: 60->63 (CC) -> 64 (KOC)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3478672&page=2
Er'body gets EC/DC 2MC
Frillish will use KOC for EC, evolving it!

Frillish [U JELLY?] (F)
Nature: Bold (+Def -Atk)
Type: Ghost/Water
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Water Absorb:Type: Innate
This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself
Cursed Body:Type: Innate
When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.
Damp:Type: Innate
This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 60
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 18

EC 4/6
MC 0
DC 2/5

Moves:
Bubble
Absorb
Water Sport
Night Shade
Bubblebeam
Recover
Water Pulse
Hydro Pump
Water Spout

Will-O'-Wisp
Taunt
Toxic
Rain Dance

Icy Wind
Giga Drain

Pain Split
Confuse Ray
Acid Armor

Also, she uses 2 MC for Giga Drain (BW Tutor)
Snorunt uses MC for Avalanche (BWTM) and gets an EC w/ KOC
Nohface will also be evolving. (With KOC)

Name: Nohface [Pokerface] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -SpA)

Type: Ghost/Steel
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Frisk: Type: Can Be Activated
The Pokemon charges the opponent with the intent to knock off their item. If Frisk is successful and the Pokemon with Frisk is not holding an item, they will pick that item up.
Limber: Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Cursed Body (DW): Type: Innate
When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 10
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13

Moves:
Scratch
Iron Defense
Lick
Odor Sleuth
Metal Burst
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse
ShadowStrike
Iron Head
Fake Out
Revenge
Shadow Claw

Icy Wind
Pain Split

Payback
Toxic
Gyro Ball

Meteor Mash
Psycho Shift
Hex
FeatherDance

Also it unlocks it's DW ability, and uses 2 MC to buy Revenge and Shadow Claw (LU)

Eternal Drifter, Faylion, Pwnemon, Unoriginal Name, Akela, Matezoide, Maxim, Someoneelse, King Serperior, Frosty, Waterwarrior, Zheng tenn and Galladiator are APPROVED

Yoshinite is NOT APPROVED.
Kitsunoh needs Kistunoh stats, not nohface stats (if you are evolving him)

2CC/

-Gallade: 3 MC + 2 KOC
-Rotom-F: 3 MC
-Magcargo: 3 MC + 1 KOC

Gallade gets Trick, Drain Punch, and Feint (Using 2KOC for MC)
Rotom-F gets Natural Gift
Magcargo gets Iron Defense and Stealth Rock

SELF-APPROVED

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Wheee~

+3 CC [48 CC]

+2 CC [50 CC]

[box]Sunflora: +5 MC [2 KOC > MC, Sunflora only gets base 3 MC]
Marowak: +5 MC [2 KOC > MC]
Chingling: +3 MC [EC already Maxxed]
Breezi: +1 EC [2/6 EC], +2 MC [3 MC], +1 DC [2/5 DC]
Combee: +1 EC [1/6 EC], +3 MC, +1 DC [1/5 DC]
Syclar: +1 EC [3/6 EC], +3 MC, +1 DC [2/5 DC]
Exeggcute: +1 EC [1/6 EC], +3 MC, +1 DC [1/5 DC]
Horsea: +1 EC [1/6 EC], +2 MC, +1 DC [1/5 DC]
Deerling: +1 EC [3/6 EC], +2 MC, +1 DC [3/5 DC]
Cherubi: +1 EC [1/6 EC], +2 MC[/box]

Sunflora uses the 5 MC on Morning Sun and Double Team.
Marowak uses the 5 MC on Hidden Power (Ground, 7) and Endure.
Chingling used the 3 MC on Disable
Breezi will take 2 UC to boost itself to 5 MC. It will then take 3 UC to boost it to 5/5 DC, and 4 UC to boost it to 6/6 EC, hence allowing evolution! On evolution, Fidgit learns Magic Room, Wonder Room, Circle Throw, Comet Punch, Helping Hand and Wide Guard by default. 5 MC Spent on Earthquake, Earth Power and Drill Dun.
Combee gains 3 MC, purchasing Tailwind and Bug Buzz. Since fuck Snore.
Syclar's 3 MC is spent on Bug Buzz and Frost Breath.
Exeggcute's 3 MC goes into Light Screen, with t'other MC stored.
Horsea's 2 MC go into Brine and Hydro Pump.
Deerling's 2 MC are used up with Double Team
Cherubi uses 2 MC for Protect.

Multitask (F)

Nature: Serious
-

Type: Poison / Ground
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities: Persistent / Vital Spirit / Prankster [DW]
Persistent (Innate):
This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.

Vital Spirit (Innate):
This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Prankster (Innate):
The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
Spe: 105
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

Attacks [26]:
Circle Throw
Clear Smog
Comet Punch
Copycat
Earth Power
Encore
Gravity
Gust
Helping Hand
Knock Off
Magic Room
Rapid Spin
Razor Wind
Tailwind
Whirlwind
Wide Guard
Wonder Room

Follow Me
Heal Pulse
Wish

Double Team
Earthquake
Hidden Power (Ground, 7)
Light Screen
Taunt

Drill Run

Also force feeding Gigalith 3 UC as MC to combine with it's current one MC and purchase SuperPower and Earth Power.

Self Approved

13.8 UC Left~

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Claiming Prizes from This Match

Deck Knight: 3 CC
Golurk: 4 MC
Throh: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Donphan: 2 MC, 1 DC

Golurk will use the MC on Fire Punch (BW Tutor) and Hyper Beam (BW TM)

Throh will add the KOC to MC use the MC on Pain Split (BW Tutor) and Endure (Level-Up).

Donphan will use the MC on Bounce (BW Tutor)

Adding the 3 CC to my current CC gives me 6 total, which I will use to purchase a Lucky Egg, sending my CC back to 0.

SELF-APPROVED.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Texas Cloverleaf: 2 CC
Gastrodon: 5 MC, 1 KOC
Blastoise: 5 MC, 1 KOC
Pyroak: 5 MC, 1 KOC

Same match as Deck

Stockpiled as MC

Self-Approved

+7UC

I am dumping all 7UC into Nidoking's MC. I will then buy the following moves:
Quash (BW2 TM/HM), Echoed Voice (BW2 TM/HM), and Reflect (Past-Gen TM/HM)

EDIT1:
I have 8CC. I'll spend it all on 1X Sooth Bell. This leaves me with 0CC

EDIT2:
I claim the following from here:
King Serperior: 2 CC
-Pupitar: 1 EC/3 MC/1 DC + 2 KOC
-Privatyke: 1 EC/3 MC/1 DC + 1 KOC
-Numel: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC

My CC goes from 0 => 2CC

Pupitar:
8EC => 9EC
2KOC => MC => 5MC from this battle
17MC => 22MC
DC is already maxed.
Will be evolving later today when I am less tired.

Privatyke:
5EC => 6EC
1KOC => 4MC from this battle
8MC => 12MC
4DC => 5DC (Unlocking Dream World Ability now).
Will also be evolving when I am less tired.

Numule:
0EC => 1EC
0MC => 2MC
0DC => 1DC

EDIT3:
Time to evolve Pupitar and Privatyke!!

Tyranitar [Greymon] (Male)
Quiet (-Speed, +Sp.Atk)

Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Sand Stream (Innate): When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10 EN to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9 EN with a command.
Command: (Ability: Sand Stream)
The flying gravel and rocks of Sandstorm will do two (2) damage per action to Pokemon that do not have hard bodies (Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-types) or the Sand Veil, Sand Strength, or Sand Throw abilities
Unnerve (DW-Unlocked)(Innate): The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 53 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 23

EC: 9/9
MC: 22
KOC: 0

Moves:
1). Bite
2). Leer
3). Sandstorm
4). Screech
5). Chip Away
6). Rock Slide
7). Scary Face
8). Curse
9). Iron Head
10). Pursuit
11). Protect
12). Earthquake
13). Double Team

Upon evolving, Tyranitar gets the following moves automatically:
Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thrash

Tyranitar has 22MC. I will spend it on the following moves:
Payback (Lv.Up), Crunch (Lv.Up), Stone Edge (Lv.Up), Focus Energy (Egg), Stealth Rock (Egg), Counter (Past-Gen Tutor), Taunt (BW2 TM/HM), Substitute (BW2 TM/HM), Superpower (BW2 Tutor), Dark Pulse (BW2 Tutor), Aqua Tail (BW2 Tutor)

Arghonaut [Davy Jones] (male)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -Sp.Atk)

Type: Water/Fighting
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Unaware: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Iron Fist (DW-Unlocked) (Innate): The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 75
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 21

MC: 12

Moves:
1). Bubble
2). Smokescreen
3). Yawn
4). Wrap
5). Chip Away
6). Arm Thrust
7). Aqua Jet
8). Cross Chop
9). Recover
10). Rock Blast
11). Waterfall
12). Brick Break
13). Earthquake

Arghonaut gains the following moves automatically upon evolving:
Night Slash

Arghonaut has 12MC. I'll spend it on the following moves:
Taunt (Lv.Up), Focus Punch (Lv.Up), Circle Throw (Egg), Ice Punch (BW2 Tutor), Drain Punch (BW2 Tutor), Endure (Past-Gen TM/HM), Dive (BW2 TM/HM)

EDIT4:
I have 2CC, so I'll be buying a Shieldon!!

Rook [Shieldon] (Male)
Quiet (+Sp.Atk, -15%spd, -10%evasion)

Type: Steel/Rock
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus

Abilities:

Sturdy:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Soundproof (DW-Locked):
Innate
Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 26 (-)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Moves:
Tackle
Protect
Taunt
Metal Sound
Take Down
Iron Defence
Swagger

Focus Energy
Stealth Rock
Rock Blast

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower

EDIT5:

+4UC
3UC will be given to Nidoking's MC so I can buy the Past-Gen TM/HM Whirlpool.
Stockpiling the last 1UC.

Buying Cupra for 2CC. This brings my total CC down to 4.

Cupra [Richard] (M)
Nature: Hasty​

Type: Bug/Psychic
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Illusion: (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.] (DW) Inactive

Stats:
Def: Rank 1-
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 51+ (+7 speed, +7% acc)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13​

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5​

Attacks:
Bug Bite | Physical | Level Up
Bug Buzz | Special | Egg
Counter | Physical | Egg
Disable | Status | Egg
Heal Pulse | Status | Level Up
Protect | Status | Technical Machine
Psychic | Special | Technical Machine
String Shot | Status | Level Up
Sunny Day | Status | Level Up
Tackle | Physical | Level Up
Will-o-Wisp | Status | Technical Machine

Total Moves: 11​

EDIT: Also getting a Budew for 2CC. My CC is now 2 total.

Budew [Bouquet] (F)
Nature: Timid

Type: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.​

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Poison Point: (Can Be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions. (DW) Inactive

Stats:
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 55
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13​

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5​

Attacks:
Absorb | Special | Level Up
Endure | Status | Technical Machine
Extrasensory | Special | Egg
Growth | Status | Level Up
Leaf Storm | Special | Egg
Mega Drain | Special | Level Up
Protect | Status | Technical Machine
Solarbeam | Special | Technical Machine
Spikes | Status | Egg
Stun Spore | Status | Level Up
Water Sport | Status | Level Up
Worry Seed | Status | Level Up​

Total Moves: 12​

Most of Budew's good moves are either level up or egg, so she won't be that good until she evolves.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)