Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
From here: I get 1 CC. Deino gets 1 EC and 3 MC used to learn Head Smash (Egg move, 3 MC)
From here: I get 2 CC. Deino gets 1 EC and 2 MC used to learn Taunt (TM, 2 MC)

well that went well
someoneelese said:
waterwarrior: 1CC and a win!
Mollux: 3MC, 1DC, 1KOC
Spending the 1 CC as well as the 22 I have stockpiled to buy a Super Potion, 2 Ethers, and 5 Sport Balls

Torch Slug the Mollux:
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 1, purchases the BW LU moves Eruption and Moonlight
DC: 0 -> 1 -> +4 UC -> 5 Illuminate unlocked!

Claiming prizes from this loss.

Currency Counters: 0+2=2

Ivan (Zweilous):
EC: 7/9
MC: 2

Hmm...I'm getting rather tired of this Zweilous, so I think I'll spend two of my UC on his EC to evolve him to Hydreigon!

After that, I'll use the MC to purchase Surf (HM) while he gets Tri Attack automatically.

Hydreigon [Ivan] (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +15% Accuracy, -1 Defense)
Type: Dragon/Dark
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Levitate:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 113 (98*1.15^)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: N/A

Attacks (26):
Tri Attack
Double Hit
Bite
Crunch
DragonBreath
Dragon Rage
Dragon Rush
Focus Energy
Headbutt
Roar
Tackle
Work Up
Dragon Pulse
Outrage

Earth Power
Fire Fang
Ice Fang

Draco Meteor
Aqua Tail
Superpower

Dragon Tail
Hidden Power (Grass) (7)
Protect
Taunt
Thunder Wave
Torment
Surf

Universal Counters: 42-2=40

Heiss (Metang, now a Metagross):
MC: 3 (Due to having both EC and DC filled when I evolved to Metagross)
KOC: 1

Spending the KOC on MC and purchasing Earthquake (TM) and Rock Slide (TM)

Calculus (Magneton):
EC: 8/9
KOC: 1

Spending the KOC on CC and the MC on Magic Coat (Tutor).

That'll be all for now!

• Matezoide: APPROVED
  • SubwayJ: APPROVED
  • akela: APPROVED
  • Complications: The DAT erroneously listed Magneton's Weight Class as 3 when it should actually be 4 (I checked Magneton's weight against the Weight Class classifications and have now corrected this error). Magneton also gets Metal Sound as a free move. Fix these things and you're APPROVED
  • Houndoomsday: APPROVED, but you should say how the pokemon learns the move like "Houndour will use the 2 MC to get the BW TM Fire Blast".
  • inanimate blob: Egg moves cost 3 MC, not 2. It's only the BW TMs and BW tutors that cost 2. As a result, Slakoth's stuff is APPROVED but Duskull's is NOT APPROVED EDIT: APPROVED
  • Someoneelse: APPROVED and yes, Magikarp is OP.
  • Pwnemon: APPROVED
  • Faylion: APPROVED
  • Geodude6: You should only be claiming 1 CC from the first battle since, without an Amulet Coin equipped, 1v1s are worth 1 CC. Luckily you're not spending the CC yet so correct your CC claim and you're APPROVED
  • waterwarrior: Since Mollux was holding an Exp. Share, shouldn't it have claimed 3 MC and therefore have 1 MC left? Fix this and you're APPROVED
  • Maxim: APPROVED

These 12 approvals bring my UC to 20.3. It is possible that Mother Gothel the Gardevoir might be needed soon, so I will spend some UC to get some moves for her. She will learn the BW TMs Hidden Power Fire 7, Light Screen, Reflect and Will-O-Wisp and the BW tutor Helping Hand for a total of 10 UC, bringing my UC to 10.3. SELF-APPROVED

Claiming match
7 UC

Spending 3 UC -> Whimsicott 2 MC for Taunt -2, Helping Hand -1

Spending 6 UC -> Solosis 3 EC, 3 DC to make
Spending its 2 MC -> Psychic -1, Pain Split -1

Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -Spe)

Type:
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Magic Guard
This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.

Ability 2: Overcoat
This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Ability 3: Regenerator (DW: Locked)
When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 27 (-) (-10% Eva)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Physical:
Rollout

Special:
Hidden Power 7 (Fighting)
Psyshock
Psywave
Shadow Ball

Support:
Charm
Confuse Ray
Imprison
Light Screen
Protect
Recover
Reflect
Snatch
Thunder Wave
Trick

Someone dissappeared...

Oblivion Knight the Scrafty gained 3 MC from the battle. He'll pick up Egg move Detect.

Oblivion Knight:
EC: 6/6
MC: 0 (Gains Detect)
DC: 5/5

Fern the Persian gained 3 MC as well. She'll pick up Egg Move Assist.

Fern:
MC: 0 (Gains Assist)

Decoy the Electrode gained 3 MC and 1 KOC. It will pick up past Generation TM Shock Wave and turn the KOC into an MC for later.

Decoy:
MC: 1 (Gains Shock Wave)

Due to the battle formatting and Pay Day being used once, I gain 3 CC from the battle. Stockpiling.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 4

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
From here I get 1 CC. Ralts gets 1 EC, 1 DC, 3 MC, and 1 KOC that goes to MC. Spending the MC on Future Sight (1 MC) and Endure (3 MC). 2 UC is spent to evolve him:

Kirlia (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1-
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4+
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 4/9
DW: 2/5

Attacks:
Magical Leaf
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Psychic
Hypnosis
Dream Eater

Destiny Bond
Disable
Encore

Psyshock
Hidden Power (Ice, 7)
Thunderbolt
Endure

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
akela: APPROVED.
Yarnus of Bethany: APPROVED, but I need to stress that when you update your profile, please add SC/WC bars to your Kecleon... I do not know who approved it, but yeah, you need to add those...
Faylion: Still NOT APPROVED, because Duosion has an incorrect Speed Stat — 30÷1.15 floored does not equal 27 Speed.
Galladiator: APPROVED, since I think you are referring to Blaziken, but please, specify who is learning what next time... 9.9
Eternal Drifter: APPROVED.
Geodude6: APPROVED.

Claims checked puts me at 7/10 C.C.
---
Claiming from here.

7 UC gained puts me at 28 UC total. I spend some of it to help out some of my little grounds...
---

Diglett [Whacamole] (M)
EC: 2/6
MC: 9 (+9 UC) > 0
DC: 1/5
-Learns Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw (Both Gen V TM), Stealth Rock (Gen V Tutor), & Bide (Gen I TM).
---

Sandshrew [S&assin] (M)
MC: 9 (+9 UC) > 0
DC: 2/5
-Learns Brick Break, Shadow Claw (Both Gen V TM), Stealth Rock (Gen V Tutor), & Bide (Gen I TM).
---
21+7-18=10 UC

SELF APPROVED.

+8UC

This gives me 9UC.

I will change Lucario's nature from Naughty to Hasty.

Lucario [Goku] (male)
Nature: Naughty (+1 Atk, -1Sp.Def)
Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Steadfast: (Innate)If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: (Innate)When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Justified: (Innate)This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+1)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-1)
Spe: 90
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6 Maxed
DC: 5/5 Maxed
KOC: 0

Attacks:
1). Quick Attack(*)
2). Foresight(*)
3). Endure(*)
4). Counter(*)
5). Force Palm(*)
6). Feint(*)
7). Reversal(*)
8). Screech(*)
9). Nasty Plot
10). Heal Pulse
11). Hi Jump Kick
12). Roar
13). Crunch(*)
14). Bullet Punch(*)
15). Detect(*)
16). Rock Slide(*)
17). Shadow Claw(*)
18). Earthquake(*)
19). Ice Punch
20) Swords Dance
21). Dig
22). Dark Pulse
23). Metal Claw
24). Bone Rush
25). Metal Sound
26). Close Combat
27). Aura Sphere
28). Extremespeed
29). Dragon Pulse
30). Ice Punch
31). Me First
32). Drain Punch
33). Copycat

Lucario [Goku] (male)
Nature: Hasty (+12% acc; +10% speed; -def)
Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Steadfast: (Innate)If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: (Innate)When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Justified: (Innate)This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 104 (+12% acc)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6 Maxed
DC: 5/5 Maxed
KOC: 0

Attacks:
1). Quick Attack(*)
2). Foresight(*)
3). Endure(*)
4). Counter(*)
5). Force Palm(*)
6). Feint(*)
7). Reversal(*)
8). Screech(*)
9). Nasty Plot
10). Heal Pulse
11). Hi Jump Kick
12). Roar
13). Crunch(*)
14). Bullet Punch(*)
15). Detect(*)
16). Rock Slide(*)
17). Shadow Claw(*)
18). Earthquake(*)
19). Ice Punch
20) Swords Dance
21). Dig
22). Dark Pulse
23). Metal Claw
24). Bone Rush
25). Metal Sound
26). Close Combat
27). Aura Sphere
28). Extremespeed
29). Dragon Pulse
30). Ice Punch
31). Me First
32). Drain Punch
33). Copycat

This leaves me with 2UC. Stockpiling.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LockDown: APPROVED.
King Serperior: APPROVED.

2 Claims Checked puts me at 9/10 C.C.
---
Claiming from here.

This gives me 15 UC, putting me at 25 total. I spend some of it.
---

Diglett [Whacamole] (M)
MC: 8 (+8 UC) > 0
DC: 1/5
-Learns Double Team, Rock Tomb, Rock Smash (All Gen V TM), & Sleep Talk (Gen V Tutor).
---

Sandshrew [S&assin] (M)
MC: 8 (+8 UC) > 0
DC: 2/5
-Learns Aerial Ace, Bulldoze, X-Scissor (All Gen V TM), & Sleep Talk (Gen V Tutor).
---
10+15-16=9 UC

SELF APPROVED.

i have 17UC from approving, using some now.

my new friend fidgit gets Stealth Rock (2mc), Gastro Acid (2mc), Double Team (2mc), Endure (3mc), Toxic (2mc), Venoshock (2mc), Bulldoze (2mc), and Dig (2mc)

SELF-APPROVED

Lets claim from a Subway win
+11 CC
Dragonite gets 12 MC + 3 KO as MC and we will add in 1 UC to make for 16 total MC. Gets Aqua Jet (Egg), Air Cutter, Shock Wave, Body Slam (Past Gen), Sleep Talk and Iron Head (BW Tutor)
Lucario gets 3 MC + 3 KO as MC. Takes Flash Cannon (BW TM), Iron Tail and Zen Headbutt (BW Tutor)
Krilowatt gets 3 MC. Buys Discharge (LU) and Substitute (BW TM)

EDIT: +12 UC giving me +11 net gain after the one spent in this post.

Reffing.
The 7 UC are used to buy Substitute for Jormungardr the Colossoil(-2), Protect and Substitute for Thrym the Tyranitar(-4), and Blaze Kick for Fjalar the Blaziken(-1).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)