Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This battle's rewards.

I get 2 CC, which I'm stockpiling.

Leif gets 2 EC (1+KOC), 1 DC, and 2 MC which will be spent on Sunny Day, a TM.

Django gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 3 MC (2+KOC) which will be spent on Counter, an Egg move.

EDIT 1: Also 2 UC from this battle.

EDIT 2: Stuff from this battle.
Slakoth gets 2 EC (one from the Lucky Egg) and 2 MC, the DC is irrelevant.
The 2 MC will be spent on Strength, an HM move.

Pwnemon's RNG can suck all the dicks
Owner of the evil RNG said:
ww: 8 CC, 6 KOC to distribute among pokemon
rotom: 3 KOC
cloyster: 3 KOC
5 of those 8 get spent on 5 Heal Balls, 3 get stockpiled
4 of the 6 free KOC go into Klavier the Syclant's, 1 goes into Gorbachev the Rotom's, and 1 goes to Frozone the Cloyster- all KOC to MC

Klavier Gavin the Syclant purchases the BW TM/Tutor moves Giga Impact and Sleep Talk with his 4 MC
Frozone the Cloyster purchases the BW TM/Tutor moves Rain Dance and Icy Wind with his 4 MC
Gorbachev the Rotom purchases the BW TM moves Thief and Return with his 4 MC

All hail the mighty Ra's al Ghul!
Stockpiling the 1 CC
Revenankh's KOC goes into MC, giving him 5 from this match

Ra's al Ghul the Revenankh purchases the BW TM/Tutor moves Toxic, Sleep Talk, and Ice Punch with the 5 MC he gets plus his 1 stockpiled MC

+8 UC
Stockpiling until I have time to spend it

Alright here goes a second try at this. Sorry about last time, I was not aware that I had to update my profile in the Registration Tower.

This battle.
From this battle i gain 2CC which bring me to a total of 5CC. Elekid gains 1EC, 2MC, and 1DC. Grimer 1EC, 2MC, 1DC and 2KOC. My KOC will go to MC for a total of 4MC for Grimer. Gible gains 1EC, 2MC, and 1DC.
Totals thus far:
ME:5CC
Elekid:
EC:3/9
MC:3
DC:3

Grimer:
EC:2/6
MC:4
DC:2/5

Gible:
EC:2/9
MC:2
DC:2/5

Next Battle
I gain 1CC from this battle. Grimer and Elekid each gain 1EC, 2MC, and 1DC. Elekid also has 1KOC which i will move to his EC to evolve into Electabuzz at the bottom of this post.
Totals thus far
ME:6CC
Elekid:
EC:4/9
MC:5
DC:4

Grimer:
EC:3/6
MC:6
DC:3/5

Gible:
EC:3/9

Now the first hall..
From this I gain 2CC and Gible gains 2HC. One of which will go to EC, letting him be able to evolve, and the other will go to his DC.
Totals.
ME:8CC
Elekid:
DC:4

Grimer:
MC:6

Gible:
DC:4/5

And last but not least.
From this hall I gain 4CC and Grimer gains 4HC all of which will go to MC.
Totals.
ME:12CC
Elekid:

Grimer:
MC:10

Gible:

Now for the moves. My new Electabuzz will buy Signal Beam (BW TM) and Psywave (Past Gen TM). Gabite is getting Aerial Ace and Facade (BW TM). Grimer will be buying Giga Drain, Pain Split (BW Tutor), and Protect, Torment and Shadow Ball (BW TM).

Electabuzz* [Caiphus] (Male)
Nature: Naughty (+1 Atk, -1 SpD)

Type: Electric
Typing: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Ability 1:Static (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Ability 2: Vital Spirit (DW) (Locked) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Stats:
HP:100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 105
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Attacks:

Level Up:
Quick Attack
Leer
Thunderpunch
Thundershock
Low Kick
Swift
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Light Screen
Electro Ball

Egg Moves:
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Feint

TM Moves:
Brick Break
Substitute
Protect
Signal Beam
Psywave

Tutor Moves:
Dual Chop
Magnet Rise

Gabite* [Solomon] (Male)
Nature: Serious (No effect on stats)

Type:
Dragon - Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Ground - Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Sand Veil (Innate)
This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Ability 2: Rough Skin (DW) (Locked) When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 82
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Level Up:
Tackle
Sand Attack
Dragon Rage
Sandstorm
Take Down
Sand Tomb
Slash

Egg Moves:
Iron Head
Outrage
Body Slam

TM Moves:
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Bulldoze
Shadow Claw
Aerial Ace
Facade

Lastly with 2CC I will be buying....Jethro the Protowatt.

Protowatt [Jethro] (Male)
Nature:Modest (+SpA -Atk)
Type: Electric / Water
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Shed Skin (DW): (Innate) (Locked) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 95
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC:0/6
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:

Level-Up Moves:
Bubble
Charge
Tackle
Thundershock
Detect

Egg Moves:
Signal Beam
Counter
Mirror Coat
Muddy Water
Shock Wave

TM Moves:
Substitute
Toxic
Protect
Ice Beam
Scald

Also 2UC from here.

Yay. Move claiming.

Spending 4 UC to max my Mamoswine's DC. Then using its 2 MC to buy Earth Power (BW Tutor), while also picking up Rock Slide (2 UC, BW TM), Ice Beam (2 UC, BW TM), and Bulldoze (2 UC, BW TM). UC goes down to 27.

For my Golurk, buying Earth Power (2 UC, BW Tutor) and Drain Punch (2 UC, BW Tutor). UC goes down to 23.

I've been planning this for a while now, but now I'm making it official: I'm starting a quest to obtain all the Fighting mons (mainly so I'll have an excuse to do a TLR if a Gladiator trio/quartet one comes out)! With 2 CC, I get a Mienfoo, making my total 4CC remaining. And it'll be named after a horrible video game too!

Mienfoo [Shaq Fu] (M)
Nature: Jolly

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.​

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Regenerator: (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.
Reckless: (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected. (DW) Locked
Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: 3
Def: 2
SpA: 1 -
SpD: 2
Spe: 75 + (+10 Speed, +13 accuracy)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5​

Attacks:

Brick Break | Physical | Technical Machine
Calm Mind | Other | Level Up
Detect | Other | Level Up
DoubleSlap | Physical | Level Up
Endure | Other | Egg
Fake Out | Physical | Level Up
Feint | Physical | Egg
Low Kick | Physical | Egg
Knock Off | Physical | Egg
Meditate | Other | Level Up
Payback | Physical | Technical Machine
Pound | Physical | Level Up
Stone Edge | Physical |Technical Machine
Swift | Special | Level Up
Taunt | Other | Technical Machine
U-turn | Physical | Technical Machine
Vital Throw | Physical | Egg

Total Moves: 17​

Edit:
Also:
I suck at this game.
A Loss
4CC [Amulet Coin]
Zorua: 1EC/1DC/2MC
Cupra: 1EC/1DC/2MC
Budew: 1EC/1DC/2MC
Vanillite: 1EC/1DC/2MC/1KOC (goes into EC)
Edit 2:
Rematch with inanimate blob, instead of hax it's unintentional counter teaming!
I get 1 + 1 = 2 CC.
Budew gets 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 EC, with a KOC adding an additional EC.

Stockpiling it all! (Withholding any pending evolutions, and Vanillite's and Budew's KOC goes into EC) This makes my CC end up at 6 - 2 + 4 + 2 = 10CC.

Gemoftheday:
2 CC; Ralts: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC and 1 KOC; Zorua: 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 KOC; Voltorb: 1 EC, 1 DC and 2 MC

kirlia (KOC into EC)
EC:6/9
stocking

zorua (KOC into EC)
EC: 4/6
MC: 2
DC: N/A
stocking

electrode:
EC: 6/6
DC: 3/5
stocking

also purchasing the following: ralts, bronzor, beldum

Ralts (Esponce) (M)
Nature: Adamant (+ Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Psychic - psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW locked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats
Atk: 2 (+)
Def: 1
SpA: 1 (-)
Spe: 40

moves:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind

Confuse ray
Will-o-Wisp
Disable
encore
shadow sneak

snatch
theif
facade
endure
toxic

Bronzor (Coracier)
Nature: Relaxed (+ Atk, -Spe, -10% evasion)

Type: Steel/Psychic
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss
Heatproof: (Innate) This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.
Heavy Metal (DW locked): (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. When it uses a full-body attack or a weight-based attack it will do more damage, and it will be much harder to lift, throw, or knock back.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 20 (-)

Attacks:
Tackle
Confusion
Hypnosis
Imprison
Confuse Ray
Extrasensory
psywave
iron defense
faint attack
safeguard

no egg moves. these are tutor moves
ancient power
signalbeam
trick room
stealth rock
trick

Earthquake
Payback
Gyro ball
Recycle
Flash cannon

Beldum [Poipic] (-)
Brave (+ Atk, -Spe, -10% evasion)
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to stat-lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal: (DW) (Locked) (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:

Atk: Rank (+)
Spe: 26
Weight Class: 4 [3 Light Metal]

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Take Down
headbutt
Iron Head
Iron Defense
Zen Headbutt

"What do you mean I'm out of quarters?!?"

JACKPOT!

Abyss the Stunky: 14 HC
Eternal Drifter: 14 CC

All right... let's do this...

Abyss the Stunky gained a whopping 14 Hall Counters from this set of battles. 3 will be turned into EC and 3 will be turned into DC, maxing her Evolution Counters and Dream Counters, leaving her with 8 Hall Counters. Those 8 HC will be spent on the BW TMs Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Claw, and Snarl. I'll also unlock her Dream World ability, while at it.

Abyss the Stunky, Itsumo's Hall Agent:
EC: 6/6 (Withholding Evolution)
MC: 0 (Gains Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Claw, and Snarl)
DC: 5/5 (Dream World Ability UNLOCKED!)

With the windfall of Currency Counters, I now have 18 of them. I have a plan to spend a good number of them shortly, so watch this space...

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 18

Edit: Let us spend some of them now, actually.

I will spend 2 CC on this little Poke'mon.

Goat (Male Mareep)
Timid Nature
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Static: Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
(Dream World: LOCKED!) Plus: Type: Innate
This Pokemon possesses a positive electrical charge. When a partner Pokemon with Plus or Minus is on the field or if this Pokemon has Minus, this Pokemon’s special attacks have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2). If this Pokemon has both Plus and Minus, the boosts stack to a maximum Base Attack Power increase of four (4).

Spe: 41 (+)
Base Rank Total: 13
Accuracy Bonus: 6%

Attacks: (19 Moves Known)
Tackle
Growl
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
Cotton Spore
Charge
Take Down
Electro Ball
Confuse Ray

Agility
Body Slam
Flatter
Odor Sleuth
Sand Attack

Toxic
Protect
Safeguard
Frustration
Flash

I think everyone can see my intentions with him.

Now, I will spend 6 CC on a Smeargle!
He comes with 13 instances of Sketch and 20 MC. I will spend 6 MC and 3 instances of Sketch on Explosion (Decoy), Memento (Itsumo), and Self-Destruct (Decoy). Why just those three? The user faints after using them, preventing sketching in battle unless we get really lucky.

On second thought, this leaves Smeargle completely at the mercy at the opposing trainer. I'll spend 1 more Sketch and 2 more MC on Pay Day (Fern). This should allow him to inflict damage.

Achisuto (Male Smeargle)
Timid Nature
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Own Tempo: Type: Innate
This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Technician: Type: Innate
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
(Dream World: LOCKED!) Moody: Type: Innate
This Pokemon's feelings are always fluctuating, and its mood at any given time greatly influences how it can act from one round to the next. In addition to its general nature, this Pokemon displays a burst of emotional power each round that shares characteristics with other natures, affecting the Pokemon's Ranks directly. At the end of each round the Pokemon changes its Moody nature (roll out of 25 R1 and out of 24 in subsequent rounds), a nature that has the regular drawbacks of a nature but enhances that nature's strengths.

Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 87 (+)
Base Rank Total: 11
Accuracy Bonus: +9%

MC: 12

Attacks: (5 Moves Known)
Explosion
Memento
Pay Day
Self-Destruct

Sketch (9)

That leaves me with 10 CC. I will spend 2 more on this Poke'mon, to help the other side of the story more.

Unmei (Female Natu)
Docile Nature
Type: Psychic/Flying
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Synchronize: Type: Innate
Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Early Bird: Type: Innate
This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.
(Dream World: LOCKED!) Magic Bounce: Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a Psychic sense that allows it to ward off non-damaging attacks as soon as they are launched, directing them back at the opponent.

Spe: 70

Attacks: (18 Moves Known)
Peck
Leer
Night Shade
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Miracle Eye
Me First
Confuse Ray

Drill Peck
Faint Attack
Featherdance
Haze
Quick Attack

Psyshock
Calm Mind
Toxic
Protect
Shadow Ball

That is ten spent! I'll keep the last eight I have for now.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 8
Poke'mon: Mareep (Goat), Smeargle (Achisuto), Natu (Unmei)

From this Hall reffing and my own Hall run...

Currency Counters: 10 + 10 = 20
Universal Counters: 229 + 23 = 252

Using Universal Counters to buy a Damp Rock (6 UC) Expert Belt (20 UC), Focus Sash (20 UC), Heat Rock (6 UC), Life Orb (20 UC), and a Razor Fang (20 UC), for a grand total of 92 UC.

Roy - Blaziken (M)
MC: 2 + 10 = 12
Using Move Counters to learn Agility (Egg; 3 MC), Hyper Beam (5th Gen Tutor; 2 MC), Night Slash (Egg; 3 MC), and Vacuum Wave (4th Gen Tutor; 3 MC). Left with 1 MC.

Frostbite - Scylant (M)
MC: 16
Using Move Counters to learn Electroweb (5th Gen Tutor; 2 MC), Endure (4th Gen TM; 3 MC), Rock Slide (5th Gen TM; 2 MC), Spikes (Egg; 3 MC), Toxic (5th Gen TM; 2 MC), and Water Pulse (Egg; 3 MC). Left with 1 MC.

Hakumen - Kitsunoh (M)
MC: 11
Using Move Counters to learn Endeavor (5th Gen Tutor; 2 MC), Endure (4th Gen Tutor; 3 MC), Foul Play (5th Gen Tutor; 2 MC), Snatch (5th Gen Tutor; 2 MC), and Superpower (5th Gen Tutor; 2 MC).

Buying a thing

Dratini (Dynamo Man) [Male]
Nature: Quiet (+1 Special Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:

Shed Skin
:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Marvel Scale (Dream World):
This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 43 (-)

Attacks:

Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility

Aqua Jet
ExtremeSpeed
Dragon Pulse
Light Screen
Iron Tail

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Surf
Substitute

Gonna spend 1 UC and 1 CC to purchase an Embirch.

Embirch [Charles] (Male)
Nature: Sassy (+SpD, -Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Reckless: (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Chlorophyll: (DW)(Innate)(Locked) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 52 (-10% Evasion)
Weight Class: 2

Attacks:
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin
Blaze Kick (Egg)
Counter (Egg)
Seed Bomb (Egg)
Aromatherapy (Egg)
Earth Power (Egg)
Rock Slide (TM)
Flame Charge (TM)
Toxic (TM)
Protect (TM)
Grass Knot (TM)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gerard: NOT APPROVED for a couple of reasons: 1. You need to specify Hidden Power Type & Power on Meditite, & 2. Eevee's Accuracy boost incorrect — (64^2)÷435 = 9.41609195 => 9%, not 10%.
Someoneelse: APPROVED.
LupusAter: APPROVED.
Pwnemon: APPROVED.
inanimate blob: APPROVED.
waterwarrior: APPROVED.
Matezoide: APPROVED.
King Serperior: APPROVED only if you also specify the BP of the new Hidden Power.
Unitas: Signal Beam is a BW Tutor, not a BW TM, though they cost the same amount. Otherwise, APPROVED. Next time, remember to update your profile so we do not have a repeat of what happened... -.-'
Complications: APPROVED.
Frosty: APPROVED.
pimpgangster: APPROVED.
LupusAter: APPROVED.
Son_of_Shadoo: APPROVED.
Unoriginal Name: Please only rearrange moves in the natural LU > TM > Egg or LU > Egg > TM formation first before approval. Otherwise, APPROVED.
GemOftheDay: NOT APPROVED for several reasons: 1. The HP bar is absent on Ralts. 2. Endure is not a Gen V TM on Ralts (You may only choose Gen V TM's). 3. Size Class & Weight Class bars are absent on Bronzor. 4. The Attack bar on Bronzor should have a (+), not Defence. 5. Trick Room is not a Gen V Tutor on Bronzor. Likewise, Recycle is not a Gen V TM on Bronzor. 6. Bronzor's Attack Rank after a +Attack nature is missing. 7. Beldum should have a (-) next to its Speed bar, & finally, 8. Ralts & Bronzor are missing EC/MC/DC bars.
Eternal Drifter: NOT APPROVED for a couple reasons: 1. You have decided to buy Shadow Ball on Stunky twice. 2. Mareep's Speed should be rounded up to 41. Everything else looks fine.
TheWolfe: APPROVED.
EspyOwner: APPROVED.
DFrog: APPROVED.
Houndoomsday: APPROVED.
Canis Majoris: APPROVED.

Claims checked puts me at 25/10 C.C., netting me 2 UC & 5/10 C.C.
---
Beat-Down > Accuracy trolling

I gain 2 CC... And... Still cannot convince some as to why No Decay is bad for ASB... -.-'
---

Ludicolo [Poncho] (M)
EC: 9/9
MC: 5 (+3 MC, +2 KOC) > 0
DC: 5/5
-Learns Dive (Gen V TM), & Mud-Slap (Gen IV Tutor).
---

Volbeat [Inzektor] (M)
EC: N/A
MC: 3 (+3 MC) > 0
DC: 5/5
-Learns Metronome (Gen III Tutor).
---
SELF APPROVED.

"What do you mean I'm out of quarters?!?"

JACKPOT!

Abyss the Stunky: 14 HC
Eternal Drifter: 14 CC

All right... let's do this...

Abyss the Stunky gained a whopping 14 Hall Counters from this set of battles. 3 will be turned into EC and 3 will be turned into DC, maxing her Evolution Counters and Dream Counters, leaving her with 8 Hall Counters. Those 8 HC will be spent on the BW TMs Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Claw, and Snarl. I'll also unlock her Dream World ability, while at it.

Abyss the Stunky, Itsumo's Hall Agent:
EC: 6/6 (Withholding Evolution)
MC: 0 (Gains Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Claw, and Snarl)
DC: 5/5 (Dream World Ability UNLOCKED!)

With the windfall of Currency Counters, I now have 18 of them. I have a plan to spend a good number of them shortly, so watch this space...

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 18

Edit: Let us spend some of them now, actually.

I will spend 2 CC on this little Poke'mon.

Goat (Male Mareep)
Timid Nature
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Static: Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
(Dream World: LOCKED!) Plus: Type: Innate
This Pokemon possesses a positive electrical charge. When a partner Pokemon with Plus or Minus is on the field or if this Pokemon has Minus, this Pokemon’s special attacks have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2). If this Pokemon has both Plus and Minus, the boosts stack to a maximum Base Attack Power increase of four (4).

Spe: 41 (+)
Accuracy Bonus: 6%

Attacks: (19 Moves Known)
Tackle
Growl
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
Cotton Spore
Charge
Take Down
Electro Ball
Confuse Ray

Agility
Body Slam
Flatter
Odor Sleuth
Sand Attack

Toxic
Protect
Safeguard
Frustration
Flash

I think everyone can see my intentions with him.

Now, I will spend 6 CC on a Smeargle!
He comes with 13 instances of Sketch and 20 MC. I will spend 6 MC and 3 instances of Sketch on Explosion (Decoy), Memento (Itsumo), and Self-Destruct (Decoy). Why just those three? The user faints after using them, preventing sketching in battle unless we get really lucky.

On second thought, this leaves Smeargle completely at the mercy at the opposing trainer. I'll spend 1 more Sketch and 2 more MC on Pay Day (Fern). This should allow him to inflict damage.

Achisuto (Male Smeargle)
Timid Nature
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Own Tempo: Type: Innate
This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Technician: Type: Innate
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
(Dream World: LOCKED!) Moody: Type: Innate
This Pokemon's feelings are always fluctuating, and its mood at any given time greatly influences how it can act from one round to the next. In addition to its general nature, this Pokemon displays a burst of emotional power each round that shares characteristics with other natures, affecting the Pokemon's Ranks directly. At the end of each round the Pokemon changes its Moody nature (roll out of 25 R1 and out of 24 in subsequent rounds), a nature that has the regular drawbacks of a nature but enhances that nature's strengths.

Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 87 (+)
Base Rank Total: 11
Accuracy Bonus: +9%

MC: 12

Attacks: (5 Moves Known)
Explosion
Memento
Pay Day
Self-Destruct

Sketch (9)

That leaves me with 10 CC. I will spend 2 more on this Poke'mon, to help the other side of the story more.

Unmei (Female Natu)
Docile Nature
Type: Psychic/Flying
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Synchronize: Type: Innate
Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Early Bird: Type: Innate
This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.
(Dream World: LOCKED!) Magic Bounce: Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a Psychic sense that allows it to ward off non-damaging attacks as soon as they are launched, directing them back at the opponent.

Spe: 70

Attacks: (18 Moves Known)
Peck
Leer
Night Shade
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Miracle Eye
Me First
Confuse Ray

Drill Peck
Faint Attack
Featherdance
Haze
Quick Attack

Psyshock
Calm Mind
Toxic
Protect
Shadow Ball

That is ten spent! I'll keep the last eight I have for now.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 8
Poke'mon: Mareep (Goat), Smeargle (Achisuto), Natu (Unmei)
Corrections made: Goat's speed is now 41. The second Shadow Ball is now Shadow Claw.

Another Abysmal Hall Run 4 CC, 4 HC

Dfrog vs Akela, 6 v 6 Trips 5 CC

Ended in DQ 2 UC

Spending Magmother the Slugma's 4 HC as MC to purchase Rest (BW TM/HM) and Snore (BW Tutor).

Spending 6 of the 9 CC to purchase an Amulet Coin. Stockpiling the remain 3 CC.

Archeops spends its 3 MC to purchase Steel Wing (Egg).
Cyndaquil gets 1 EC, increasing its EC from 0/9 to 1/9. Spending its 1 KOC and 2 MC to learn Nature Power (Egg).
Omanyte gets 1 EC and 1 DC, increasing its EC from 4/6 to 5/6 and its DC from 3/5 to 4/5. Spending its 3 MC to learn Spikes (Egg).
Liepard gets 3 MC to purchase Encore (Egg).
Lilligant gets 3 MC and 1 KOC to purchase Grass Knot (BW TM/HM) and SolarBeam (BW TM/HM).
Exploud gets 3 MC and 3 KOC to purchase Shadow Ball (BW TM/HM), Zen Headbutt (BW Tutor), Rock Slide (BW TM/HM).

Spending the 2 UC as DC on Smeargle, increasing its DC from 0/5 to 2/5.

In my mission to have as many Fighting mons as possible, I shall spend 2 CC on a Ralts! This brings my total down to 8 CC.

Ralts [Shard] (M)
Nature: Impish

Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can Be Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy: (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks. (DW) Locked

Stats:
Atk: 1
Def: 2 +
SpA: 1 -

Attacks:

Growl | Other | Level Up
Confusion | Special | Level Up
Double Team | Other | Level Up
Teleport | Other | Level Up
Lucky Chant | Other | Level Up
Magical Leaf | Special | Level Up
Heal Pulse | Other | Level Up
Calm Mind | Other | Level Up

Protect | Other | Technical Machine
Reflect | Other | Technical Machine
Light Screen | Other | Technical Machine
Taunt | Other | Technical Machine
Trick Room | Other | Technical Machine

Disable | Other | Egg
Encore | Other | Egg
Skill Swap | Other | Egg
Shadow Sneak | Physical | Egg
Destiny Bond | Other | Egg

Total Moves: 17

Watch this space, may do something else soon.

Claiming 21 CC (31) for this battles:
Mirage (Bronzong) gets 18 MC (+18 MC = 22)
* Using 22 MC to learn Recycle (2), Wonder Room (2), Rock Smash (2), Facade (2), Telekinesis (2), Calm Mind (2), Psych Up (2), Swagger (2), Flash (2), Rock Polish (2) & Hidden Power Ground [7] (2), leaving him at 0

Kirot (Metagross) gets 3 MC (3) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 4)
* Using 4 MC to learn Fury Cutter (3) leaving him at 1

Wilde (Gallade) gets 3 MC (3)
* Using 2 MC to learn Rock Smash (2) leaving him at 1

Yue (Darmanitan) gets 3 MC (3)
* Using 2 MC to learn Round (2) leaving her at 1

Vogue (Starmie) gets 3 MC (3)
* Using 3 MC to learn Curse (3) leaving her at 0

And finally using 6 CC (25) to get 3 new friends:

Mandala (Exeggcute) {♀}
Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Grass / Psychic

• Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
  • Psychic: Psychic STAB; Less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference.

Abilities:
  • Chlorophyll (Innate)
During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
  • Harvest: (Innate)
At the end of each round, this Pokemon recycles a held berry that was consumed during that round. If the Berry can be activated again, it will do so on the first action of the next round. If a berry cannot be recycled, Harvest will not regrow it. The Berry is consumed at the end of the battle.​

Stats:

Atk: 2
Def: 3
SpA: 2
SpD: 3 (+)
Spe: 34 (-)
SC: 1
WC: 2
BST: 13

EC: 0 / 6
DC: 0 / 5

Attacks: 13

Barrage
Uproar
Hypnosis
Reflect
Leech Seed
Confusion
Bullet Seed
Stun Spore
PoisonPowder
Sleep Powder

Synthesis
Moonlight
Ingrain
AncientPower
Lucky Chant

Reflect
Sunny Day
Light Screen
Sludge Bomb
Hidden Power Fire (7)

Omen (Meditite) {♂}
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +11% Accuracy, -1 SpA)
Type: Fighting / Psychic

• Fighting: Fighting STAB; Ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
  • Psychic: Psychic STAB; Less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference.

Abilities:
  • Pure Power (Innate)
This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack and its Base Rank Total by one Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack and Base Rank Total is only raised by one Rank.
  • Telepathy: (Innate)
This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

Stats:

Atk: 2 [4]
Spe: 69 (+)
WC: 2
BST: 12 [14]

Bide
Meditate
Confusion
Detect
Hidden Power Rock (7)
Swagger
Mind Reader
Feint
Calm Mind

Fake Out
Psycho Cut
Bullet Punch
Foresight
Baton Pass

Reflect
Brick Break
Light Screen
Poison Jab
Facade

Vermont (Eevee) {♀}
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +9% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

• Normal: Normal STAB; Adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
  • Run Away: (Innate)
This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
  • Adaptability: (Innate)
The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).
  • Anticipation: (Innate)
This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).​

Stats:

Atk: 1 (-)
SpA: 2
SpD: 3
Spe: 64 (+)
WC: 1
BST: 13

Helping Hand
Tackle
Tail Whip
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Bite
Covet
Take Down

Endure
Wish
Yawn
Flail
Fake Tears

Shadow Ball
Double Team
Sunny Day
Protect
Dig

* Appovers *

Fixed!

Gemoftheday:
2 CC; Ralts: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC and 1 KOC; Zorua: 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 KOC; Voltorb: 1 EC, 1 DC and 2 MC

kirlia (KOC into EC)
EC:6/9
stocking

zorua (KOC into EC)
EC: 4/6
DC: N/A
stocking

electrode:
EC: 6/6
DC: 3/5
stocking

also purchasing the following: ralts, bronzor, beldum

Ralts (Esponce) (M)
Nature: Adamant (+ Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Psychic - psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Telepathy (DW locked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats
Atk: 2 (+)
Def: 1

moves:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind

Confuse ray
Will-o-Wisp
Disable
encore
shadow sneak

snatch
theif
facade
thunder wave
toxic

Bronzor (Coracier)
Nature: Relaxed (+ Def, -Spe, -10% evasion)

Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss
Heatproof: (Innate) This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.
Heavy Metal (DW locked): (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. When it uses a full-body attack or a weight-based attack it will do more damage, and it will be much harder to lift, throw, or knock back.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 20 (-)
size class: 1
weight class: 4 (5 with heavy metal)

Attacks:
Tackle
Confusion
Hypnosis
Imprison
Confuse Ray
Extrasensory
psywave
iron defense
faint attack
safeguard

no egg moves. these are tutor moves
ancient power
signalbeam
recycle
stealth rock
trick

Earthquake
Payback
Gyro ball
trick room
Flash cannon

Beldum [Poipic] (-)
Brave (+ Atk, -Spe, -10% evasion)
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to stat-lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal: (DW) (Locked) (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:

Atk: Rank (+)
Spe: 26 (-)
Weight Class: 4 [3 Light Metal]

EC:0/9
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Take Down
headbutt
Iron Head
Iron Defense
Zen Headbutt
edits made

Buying Golett (2 CC)

Golett (Shade Man)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 Special Attack)
Type: Ground/Ghost
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Iron Fist
:
The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Klutz:
Type: Can be Disabled
The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, though an item is necessary to pull it off.

No Guard (Dream World):
This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 35

Moves:

Pound
Astonish
Defense Curl
Mud-Slap
Rollout
Shadow Punch
Iron Defense
Mega Punch
Magnitude

Fire Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Magic Coat
Low Kick

Protect
Rock Slide
Double Team
Substitute
Toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)