Timezone-eastern
What tier do you want to learn- bw2 ou
Tell us a little about yourself- I been playing competive for 4 years
Will you be willing to do tuttee talk thread on your tutor- yes

Username: Seraphi
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Seraphi
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST from 4:00PM-8:00PM
What tier do you want to learn?: OU please
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a senior in high school, and I like playing pokemon, yu-gi-oh, and chess; I like strategic games, it's a passion of mine. This is actually my first post, a friend of mine told me about smogon about three days ago and ask me to do tutoring with him: his username is Regret. Before now, I've only been using Serebii.net to get the stats of pokemon and now that I'm here, I see that smogon is faster at getting stats to me. Before now, I've been consructing my own teams and playing OU competitively, but I want to learn how to distinguish a good team from an insufficient one, like knowing what a good move in chess would be and what a bad one would be.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: I do not know what this is, but sure I'm willing to do tutee talk threads, that is if I get a tutor.

Username: dbzmariogeno
Pokemon Showdown Name: smashbrospro33 Tailwind.avi (usually this one, though I use the 1st when someone asks me to use it)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 3-9 PM M-F and 11AM-11PM weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 Ubers/NU, DPP OU, ADV OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing pokemon Competitively before I joined smogon (about a year and a half) and started with OU, and eventually went to what is now my favorite tier, UU. Generally i'm pretty good, though I don't ladder much on 1 alt at a time. NU seems to be my weak point, and i've tried DPP OU, and was decent, though not many people play it, same goes for ADV OU, though I want to get better at all 3. Also, I like to use odd strategies, some are gimmicky, like my "Tailwind + Kyurem-B destroys everything" team that has become something people not only know, but hate to see most of the time.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes
25 post description: Lol, this is my 24th, I mostly lurk in the forums without posting much (though more or less due to my old computer being really annoying)

Username: SubakSupreme
Pokemon Showdown Username: SubakSupreme/Monsey
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5. 4pm-11pm/weekends free
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I have been playing competitively for about a year now and would like to become more knowledgeable in other tiers. Aside from that i enjoy anime and particepate in martial arts.

Skipped rounds 71 and 70

Username: WindSeer
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: LusoVaan (PS)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -4, from 2 pm to 7 pm but i am flexible
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I never thought of playing competitive pokemon, but for some reason i had the urge to check it out in youtube, after seeing some matches I completely fell in love with it, by how strategic it was, BUT my internet connection didnt allow my ds to connect to the internet. It was then when i discovered the magic that was pokemon showdown, I been playing but i found out that I have really big problems building teams and then i discovered this, so here i am :)
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?:Sure, keeping a journal would also help me with my tutee.

Username: m3L4nCH0ly
Pokemon Online: Melan
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m EST
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing pokemon for years, recently got interested into this meta game with the implementation of pokemon White and black. I already know a bit about competitive from playing against a few people irl and online. I still think I have alot to learn regarding team building and understanding the movesets and stat builds that opponents use.

I think I should be tutored so I can better learn the ends and outs of the pokemon metagame and better understand when I should and shouldn't do certain things such as switching out, setting up, and attacking.

Username: JirachiCelebiMew
PO / PS! / Shoddy username: JirachiCelebiMeow (PS)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5, from 4 PM to 8 PM
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 NU
Tell us a little about yourself: I am 13, and I'm in my first year of high school. I love hockey and learning (oddly enough). I've been into competitive Pokemon since June 2012, and I've been playing NU all the long. I'm already good, but I feel like getting a tutor will let me reach my fullest extension.

lab report ᐛ
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Username: ShellShocker
PO / PS! / Shoddy username: ShellShocker (PS)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +11
* 5:30pm-9:30pm (During school)
* 12pm-9:30pm (Holidays/Weekends)
Tell us a little about yourself: Hey, I'm a fifteen-year-old guy that has been playing Pokemon since I was four years old and I've loved it ever since. I started playing on Showdown late last year and I'm interested in gaining more knowledge about the OU tier. Apart from video games, I enjoy playing Soccer and love writing.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Of course!

Username:lokt
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username:lokt
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:gmt-8, 6-8pm weekdays, 12-8pm weekends
What tier do you want to learn?:bw2ou
Tell us a little about yourself: I normally don't struggle with bw2ou, but I've been doing worse lately. I've found myself using the same defensive cores on all of my balanced-semistall teams and only have one consistent team now. Now that the metagame is becoming so much more offensive, I would like to be able to build a more offensive team instead of using the limited cores found in a defensive one.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?:yes
I was skipped last round.

jrp

Banned deucer.
Username: jonathanrp
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: jrp
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST but I'm extremely flexible time-wise
What tier do you want to learn?: Little Cup
Tell us a little about yourself: College freshman, I spend far too much time on IRC as any of you that know me can attest to. I mainly play ubers, but I'm good at any other given tier except for LC, which I can't wrap my head around.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: yep

i asked prem if he would tutor me and he said it was cool

Username:speed ghilliesniper
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username:speedg
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:EST/GMT-4 available 5-10 weekdays Saturdays are hit or miss and noon-12 Sundays
What tier do you want to learn?:BW2 RU 1st, BW2 LC 2nd
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm probably a bit different than most users, I'm 18, live in Florida and in my spare time like to work on trucks, fish, hunt, and chill with my friends. I also just recently go accepted into UNF and so I'm looking forward to that at the end of June. The reason I'm signing up for this now even though I've been playing for a couple months is that with Nidoqueen leaving the tier it's literally made all of my teams obsolete and so I need some help on how to reevaluate my team building process. Plus I'd like to gain more knowledge on how to better participate on IRC and the forums more. With LC I've recently become very interested and I'm mainly curious how to team build as I've really just been using RMT teams to get my feet wet.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?:I would be more than happy to.

Username: Quickbobhero
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Quickbobhero
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5 6:00 PM-10:30 PM.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a man who just wants to be great at the things I do, and Pokemon is one of them. I've recently been struggling to adjust to the B/W2 meta, especially after taking a relatively long hiatus. I would greatly appreciate having a tutor, as I feel I need that to achieve my goal of returning to the game, and I’d be willing to make the necessary steps forward. Since you should probably know this, I generally play bulky offense though I am interested in other types of playstyles. Also I love Infernape and Latios, if that matters.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes.

Username:Driftblim
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/: Cameronkay/ Cmrnswsh~
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Anywhere after 3:00pm my time
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 RU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 7th grade student that has loved Pokémon and just found out about competitive battling.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Username: WhiteQueen
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: WhiteQueen
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5
Tell us a little about yourself: I was a quarterfinalist in the recent Smogon BW2 OU Official Tournament despite not knowing much about BW2 OU. I would have won it all had I known it better, but I'm seriously lacking something that I have no idea what it is. I want to be the best there is, was, and ever will be. So I'm hoping my tutor would help me accomplish that goal.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?:Yes, I love to talk.

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
Username: TPO3
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: TPO3
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -6, any late evenings
Tell us a little about yourself: Been playing since DPP. I've always been a rather average OU battler, and I'm hoping to improve upon that a little. I'd really like to get a good grasp of the OU metagame and how it works, since it's been something I haven't been able to teach myself since I first started.

Round 71 said:
Username: Hyperbeem
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Hyperbeem
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: CST (All day weekends, weekday evenings)
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing competitive for four years but I need a refresher on DPP. I like tennis.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Fosho

Username: Unitas
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: UNitas
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -6, usually nightime, like 6-8
Tell us a little about yourself: I have played competively for about a year on and off now. Ive played many tiers, OU, RU, and NU, but RU has stuck with me the most. I was a relatively good player in BW OU but since then I have lost a lot of my skill and would like to become a better player.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes I will

Asek

Banned deucer.
Username: Asek
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Asek
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+11, varies usually 4:30-10:30PM
Tell us a little about yourself: I haven't played in 4 months and I need somebody to help me get up to speed.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: k

The Great Mighty Doom said he would tutor me

Username: blaaz
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: BLAAZ/Pr0stitution
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5, after 5 m-f anytime on weekends
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing since platinum and always liked lower tiers, so naturally when black and white came out i got really into RU and have a grasp of it. I want to get more involved in the pokemon community to hopefully help anybody else that can't get a good foundation for the game.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: yes

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Username: CBTerrakion
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: cbt (but irc is the best place to find me)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -4 ; 3:30 pm-10 pm weekdays, all day weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 UU, BW2 Ubers, ADV OU
Tell us a little about yourself: hs freshman, on irc far too much, post mostly in nu and tournaments, amcheck analyses, listen to music, proud new york yankees fan
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: definitely

Username: Lunatic Lies
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Contrail
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: CST, Pretty much anytime on the weekend and from about 6-9 on weekdays
What tier do you want to learn?: OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Been playing Competitively for over half a year, mainly played OU and LC, but I've never been able to get the hang of team building and editing teams. I'd also like to learn how to predict better.

Last Session I never got a response from my Tutor.

Username: Psylink

What tier would you like to learn?: BW2 OU
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showodown/ Shoddy Username: >psi< (That's Not True is my laddering alt.)
Your timezone and hours of avaibility: GMT -7, Monday-Thursday- 5 PM- 7 PM
Friday- 5 PM- 10 PM, Saturday- Sunday: 9 PM- 7 PM. May change.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a dude who likes math, Feed the Beast, Pokemon, and just Nintendo in general. Oh, and I really like to swim.
WIll you be willing to do tutte talk threads on your tutors?: Yes.

I was skipped round 71
I also need help with IRC for Macs, knowing that's the main method of communication.

Username: sora13
What tier would you like to learn?: BW2 UU, BW2 RU (I really want to learn BW2 UU, If i can learn RU that'd be great but definitely not necessary)
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showodown/ Shoddy Username: MachUber
Your timezone and hours of avaibility: GMT -7 Usually free anytime after school (school ends around 1:45), except when i have cc classes(Tuesday and Thursday from 4:45 to 6). I am free the whole weekend as well except for Sunday morning.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm an avid juggler and a senior getting ready to graduate. I've been playing Pokemon since R/S, started competetive around D/P. I really want to learn other tiers than OU!
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes.

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: Governess
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: RisingPokeStar (Pokémon Showdown)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -6 (CST), If not busy with homework, I'm usually open anytime after 5:00pm on Mon-Thurs. Fridays, I'm open anytime after 4:00pm, and on Saturday/Sunday, whatever fits the tutor's schedule.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a Straight-A student at school, despite the massive workload they give -.-;; I am very active on Smogon, I sing, act, model and dance as hobbies, as well as write stories. I also cheerlead and play tennis.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: 110% Yes.

I was skipped round 71.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
lavos spawn
mostly lavos spawn, i have suspect alts though
gmt -7, weekday evenings and anytime on weekends
gsc ou
i'm a smart boy who likes old metas
yes

ATTN: GIGA PUNCH IS TUTORING ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)