Tier10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note that what I put does not apply to HP.

I just wanted to provide the stat formula for level 10 pokemon with 31 IVs. It is BaseStat/5 + EVs/40 + 8.1 with a neutral nature, or 11*BaseStat/50 + 11*EVs/400 + 8.91 with a positive nature, or 9*BaseStat/50 + 9*EVs/400 + 7.29 with a negative nature.

The EVs you should give a pokemon in a certain stat, if it has a neutral nature, depends on what the last digit of the stat is. However, beyond the first point, you should give it 40 EVs, regardless what the base stat is.
If 0 or 5, give it 36 EVs to increase the stat.
If 1 or 6, give it 28 EVs to increase the stat.
If 2 or 7, give it 20 EVs to increase the stat.
If 3 or 8, give it 12 EVs to increase the stat.
If 4 or 9, give it 4 EVs to increase the stat.

If it has a positive nature, the EVs become weirder. It is based off of the remainder when you divide the base stat by 55, but I do not have the time to calculate the numbers.

Kadabra and therfore Alakazam should be available as long as you can still evolve Abra with a rare candy or if I havent missed something.

Accelgor and Druddugon would be damn powerful int his game.
Drudd's STAB Outrage off base 120 Attack would hit harder than Cranidos' Stone Edge does in Little Cup... not to mention Superpower, Fire Punch, Glare and Sucker Punch all available.

As for Accelgor I'm pretty sure it would be the fastest available Pokemon in this game (only quickly scanned through the list), and with access to spikes, its base 100 Special Attack and great offensive movepool it's sure to cause some chaos.

Also I'm calling it now: Jirachi will be broken in this meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)