Ubers Premier League I [Week 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won in a good game and I have to add that it was a pleasure battling you dude, I'd wish to face more opps like you

Did anybody NOT know sasha played Smash Pass? I mean, he made a rap about it. (which is currently in his very own signature) oO I don't think you can be using the same playstyle since BW2(?) and expect people to somehow not expect it.

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
First things first donkeys post was aimed at ITO, I mean really who didn't know about Sasha using smash pass..

The fact its the only play style he can play and its what everyone takes the piss out of him for bar him being an idiot in the first place. If anything by people knowing you for one thing it gives you an advantage that they could prepair for something that you won't bring and thus give you team advantage.

But obviously that team reveal meant soo much in the first place SRY BRO!!!

sasha the master

Banned deucer.
They give me team advantage
Ur a genius problemz
Hope ur not the smartest between ur family members
And yeah...u looked pathetic while thinking that genius cared about u and Ito
Also I can obviously play other styles
But I never cared about showing it...I just enjoy smashpass the most
Sweaping people like u is pure fun...especially when u get mad
That's exactly why I use it
Not denying the fact that smashass is a disadvantage in all its meanings
Still am better than u with it
Avoiding counterteaming is hard but this is the only way u can win
If smashpass was an advantage u would use it urself and not care about other's opinions

had a time set with cristal and got called into work (today during tour). So hopefully we play sunday or later tonight. Cristal said he / she could not play over the next week due to exams so hopefully i can play later / tomorrow

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i would like to extend a formal apology to the .krazy kyogres for having to be managed by princess bri. don't worry, it'll be over soon...

Confirming, I lost against Iconic, that's not a problem, just get hax again, it's part of game but I hope that I'll can make a battle without hax in this tourney ! lol. Sorry Blazikens :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)