Ubers Premier League I [Week 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
sasha can you like fucking seriously not answer to everyone for 0 reason, you guys make this thread a shithole with this pointless arguing.

ps smashpass is fucking gay

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Just about 24 hours to deadline. Disappointed from the amount of battles that were finished so far.

come on psycho killers, turboblaze fologrios, hazy ho-oh and resort area robogroudons! don't let soul dew strongs or black city blazikens win!

We agreed to play at tour time today, I've waited for over an hour and no sign of Dubby. I'll try to flit on again at some point tonight in hope, but I really can't hang around for ages now. "Activity post".

just wondering if the deadline should be the 19th because imo it makes more sense to end the week on a sunday so players have the whole weekend to play!

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
asking for an extension for me and jayde. we have both been busy but we agreed to play 2m at 4pm eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)