Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamefreak drew a hideous over-weight cat slapped some ugly swirls, and whiskers on it and named it Purugly...Come on "Pure Ugly"...that has to be the worst...

Gamefreak drew a hideous over-weight cat slapped some ugly swirls, and whiskers on it and named it Purugly...Come on "Pure Ugly"...that has to be the worst...
The japanese name is almost literally "Fat "meow" Cat"

Edit: They just confirmed the protagonists

why is this show so useless :(

Edit Edit: Just revealed Kalos region, this is even worse

So far Masuda has just revealed stuff that we've already seen in CoroCoro
EDIT: Oh, everyone's already noticed

Oh lol, I thought that type was just rumored.

How shocking of them showing everything that has been showed in CoroCoro.

I burst out laughing that the cap from Zentrius' post has "I'm pissed" scrolling across...lol.

This is typical Pokemon Smash. I'm just wondering if they'll still do another round of the Sylveon skit.

I burst out laughing that the cap from Zentrius' post has "I'm pissed" scrolling across...lol.

This is typical Pokemon Smash. I'm just wondering if they'll still do another round of the Sylveon skit.
Looks like between the extended Game corner segment (XY segments with Masuda; the Eevee 3DS XL advertising; etc) took up time to where there probably won't be one.

So...basically it's over and all that was shown was diagonal walking and the game is NOT grid based but more or less the same type of movement that is in 2D Zelda games like Minish Cap where you can walk in all directions on 2D plane.

I'm pretty sure that certain parts of the game will give you the ability to walk in 360 degrees like regular 3D Zelda games (OoT, SS) like Luminose City and MAYBE inside buildings and stuff.

Man what a WASTE of time this Smash was...

So...basically it's over and all that was shown was diagonal walking and the game is NOT grid based but more or less the same type of movement that is in 2D Zelda games like Minish Cap where you can walk in all directions on 2D plane.
Which was shown via clips we already saw
Man what a WAISTE of time this Smash was...
Wow!
It's almost as if there was no reason to expect anything new!

Craaaaaaaaazyyyyyy

Oh good, now I can watch B'Daman. Cuz I know what that is.

Well... um... I don't know which one was Matsuda, but I'm a little disappointed... oh well... It's not like we have a shortage of stuff to discuss with all the rumors flying around.

Oh good, now I can watch B'Daman. Cuz I know what that is.

Well... um... I don't know which one was Matsuda, but I'm a little disappointed... oh well... It's not like we have a shortage of stuff to discuss with all the rumors flying around.
Masuda was the one revealing things

Oh by the way, next week we're getting a more usual eevee & friends segment, so if we get more type testing it will be then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)